Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 18
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:30:41 AM EDT
[#1]
And this is why Trump won't win.......

A friend of mine who is highly "intelligent", was boasting about voting for Johnson till he outed himself as a BLM supporter...  Thought that was a wake up call till he said he was then going to write himself in for president .

Like Southpark skit.... It's between a douche and a turd sandwich.....   A vote for ANYTHING other than Trump is a vote for Hillary....
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:30:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hey, answer me this, op. Who's Trump running against? That's all the reason I need.

He could split his fucking scalp open and a lizard alien could crawl out but as long as his opponent is Hillary then I'm voting against that cunt.

But you just keep on bitching because that'll fix everything.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:35:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What if both options are utterly terrible?

My options are essentially four years of incompetence or four years of corruption.  No thanks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit.

American politics will always be a game of picking the least bad option.  NOBODY will ever be your ideal or my ideal...they would lose.  They have to be able to appeal to the largest groups of voters which means that someone with strong beliefs will always be disappointed.

It is political science 101.  

Your "perfect" guy would not have made it this far...he lost for a reason.  Trump won for the same reason.  

What if both options are utterly terrible?

My options are essentially four years of incompetence or four years of corruption.  No thanks.

Hilldog is both incompetent and corrupt. ISIS, Egypt, Lybia, Syria, Ukraine and now Turkey are all a direct result of Hilldog's time as SoS.

The World is in flames because of Hillary's incompetence, and she got rich selling the Russians Uranium and peddling influence. This whore is a disaster in both incompetence and corruption.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:36:41 AM EDT
[#4]
The only way Republicans could lose this election is if they did something incredibly stupid. That something incredibly stupid turned out to be Trump.

Trump was on the right of everyone when it came to the immigration debate in order to win the primary but the guy as late as 2013 supported amnesty. A little bit over a year ago he was friends with Hillary. You really think he had an epiphany and became a conservative firebrand?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:38:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The only way Republicans could lose this election is if they did something incredibly stupid. That something incredibly stupid turned out to be Trump.

Trump was on the right of everyone when it came to the immigration debate in order to win the primary but the guy as late as 2013 supported amnesty. A little bit over a year ago he was friends with Hillary. You really think he had an epiphany and became a conservative firebrand?
View Quote

But the son has guns, so that's like a pretty big deal.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:39:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
These are just ripples preceding the tsunami that Trump supporters have brought upon us all.
These people are truly Obama's legacy.  
Useful idiots that ensured the death of the Republic.
Way to go.
View Quote

If you truly believe that, it means that you should have tried harder to stop us.

A Trump presidency will revitalize the Republic in ways that you cannot even begin to imagine. I will gladly own a minor softening of a hardline policy that I knew was bombast to begin with, if it means that the clinton machine will be stopped for good, progressive policies will be hamstrung for decades, our economy and manufacturing base will be rebuilt, and our pride and patriotism will be restored.

I am for Trump to the end. I will not give up hope. He is our very last chance. He'd better not screw it up.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:39:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Lol, Trumptards did all sorts of mental gymnastics defending Obama's speech after Newtown; all because Trump said that Obama spoke for every American in that speech.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You trump supporters will make excuses and justify whatever trump does no matter how far left he goes.

At this point he could go full Hillary and you'd still vote for him.

A few months ago it was "yeah Trump's gonna build a big tall wall and kick all the illegals out"

Now it's "that wasn't really reasonable to deport all those good people, if trump says only get rid of the bad ones he's right"

I'm convinced the Trumpkins would try to spin Trump saying something anti gun as somehow good for us.

He has no core values or positions that he really believes in, he said whatever you wanted to hear and you lapped it up and now look where we are. A "republican" who flip flops on issues and keeps going left. How can you trust him on gun rights or nominating Supreme Court justices?

And before I am called a never trumper I am sadly voting for him.

Lol, Trumptards did all sorts of mental gymnastics defending Obama's speech after Newtown; all because Trump said that Obama spoke for every American in that speech.

¡Trump!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If you truly believe that, it means that you should have tried harder to stop us.

A Trump presidency will revitalize the Republic in ways that you cannot even begin to imagine. I will gladly own a minor softening of a hardline policy that I knew was bombast to begin with, if it means that the clinton machine will be stopped for good, progressive policies will be hamstrung for decades, our economy and manufacturing base will be rebuilt, and our pride and patriotism will be restored.

I am for Trump to the end. I will not give up hope. He is our very last chance. He'd better not screw it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These are just ripples preceding the tsunami that Trump supporters have brought upon us all.
These people are truly Obama's legacy.  
Useful idiots that ensured the death of the Republic.
Way to go.

Progressive policies like raising minimum wage, and single payer healthcare?  The same policies Trump loves?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:51:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, answer me this, op. Who's Trump running against? That's all the reason I need.

He could split his fucking scalp open and a lizard alien could crawl out but as long as his opponent is Hillary then I'm voting against that cunt.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:52:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Trumptards gotta look in the mirror sooner or later, wipe the orange off their lips, and make the walk of shame home with a shred of what's left of their dignity.

Next he will flop on guns. It will happen soon.

And if your best comeback is something to the effect of "so yer votin' for Hillary" then save it. You still have the shame of supporting someone who supported an AWB, and some of us have good memories.

Now own it.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:57:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Trump is a charismatic leader and charismatic leaders tend to have overly devout followers. I am curious who the true believers will blame when the distinct possibility of Trump losing becomes a reality.

Its the same phenomenon that causes some on the left to think that Obama is infallible.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:00:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Time to quit already???

Go hillary!!!!

First one to donate to the clinton foundation keeps their gun stash!!!
View Quote
This is the equivalent of "Shut up you racist!".

It's lame when the left and SJW do it, it's lame when you guys do it, too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:00:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Changes nothing about what I said.  The party leaders are back in control and this will not be allowed to happen again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol you support bernie

Changes nothing about what I said.  The party leaders are back in control and this will not be allowed to happen again.

I think you've got a civil war brewing but you don't realize it.  You think this white oppressor shit is just for Republicans?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:00:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Did you read the last sentence?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did the nevertrump thread get too boring for you people?

Did you read the last sentence?

Yes I did. Your fan dance does not hide the many new nevertrump threads on page 1.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:03:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Progressive policies like raising minimum wage, and single payer healthcare?  The same policies Trump loves?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was referring to other policies. We will take the good with the bad, smile nervously and clap, because it's better than the alternative. You'll eat it and like it, too.

I noticed you didn't contest my assertions that clinton = stopped, economy = rebuilt, and patriotism = restored. Would you care to?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:03:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's wrong?  All the bullshit you sold people on in the primary turned out to be just that, bullshit.  So now it's the anyone but Hillary mantra.  You guys screwed the pooch here, and you're going to pay dearly for it for years.  High five, you fucked yourselves, and those around you.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:05:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
ARFCOM GD 2016: a bunch of people complaining about something that at this point they have zero control over, but they STILL want you to know how dumb you are for even being notionally accepting of Trump.... even though they themselves are voting for him also.... because they have to.... BUT YOU'RE STILL A TRUMPSTERTARD

ETA: just noticed the OP tells Trump voter to own it, insults them, then goes on to say he is voting for Trump... LULZ

View Quote

Post of the year right here.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:06:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I think you've got a civil war brewing but you don't realize it.  You think this white oppressor shit is just for Republicans?
View Quote

Under what structure and for what cause?  Random nuts are nothing new.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:09:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I was referring to other policies. We will take the good with the bad, smile nervously and clap, because it's better than the alternative. You'll eat it and like it, too.

I noticed you didn't contest my assertions that clinton = stopped, economy = rebuilt, and patriotism = restored. Would you care to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Raising the minimum wage, and this idea of "import taxes" instead of correcting the causes of why shit isn't made in the US aren't going to rebuild the economy, it will hurt it.  Obama made you less patriotic?  Interesting, I wasn't even in the country during that cunt's first 7 1/2 years and my patriotism didn't wane.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:10:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What's wrong?  All the bullshit you sold people on in the primary turned out to be just that, bullshit.  So now it's the anyone but Hillary mantra.  You guys screwed the pooch here, and you're going to pay dearly for it for years.  High five, you fucked yourselves, and those around you.
View Quote

You seem... upset.

I am glad that you feel that you have been fucked, and I hope you're angry about it.

ETA: flying the flag again, I see. My patriotism has never waned, but the point I am making is that patriotism will be COOL again. You will instantly feel the difference, and hear it in people's voices after Trump wins. There will be no more shameful apology tours; the USA will be right back to where it should be  - swaggering around the planet knowing we have the biggest dick and the best cars, and the hottest women, even if the truth of that is questionable.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:13:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You seem... upset.

I am glad that you feel that you have been fucked, and I hope you're angry about it. Not that an Australian has a valid reason to be concerned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem... upset.

I am glad that you feel that you have been fucked, and I hope you're angry about it. Not that an Australian has a valid reason to be concerned.

No I really don't give a fuck, Hillary wins, I leave.  

Lol aussie.  Trying to look like a dumbass are ya?

Took this for one of your buddies over a month ago, I'll repost it for you.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:13:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Some angry people in this thread tonight. I was a Johnson supporter for about five minutes. I honestly don't think Trump is going to keep his word, but this election is about keeping Hillary out of office. Get Trump in and we buy ourselves some time.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:17:11 AM EDT
[#23]
It's simple. Trump supporters aren't going to change their mind if he softens his position on immigration.  They're still going to vote for him.  What it WILL do is gain him additional votes from people on the other side of the fence (pun).  It's just political strategy from his new general.

I'm sure that you all realize that nobody running for president can just go in and do any of the crap they're promising, like building a wall, but they need votes to get elected.  What he stated very clearly was that we're going to follow the law.  That IS something that's within his power to do.  It has also not been talked about much, because that means illegals get deported, like he's said all along.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:17:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:19:12 AM EDT
[#25]
The problem has nothing to do with, "oh, yeah, but Hillary sucks worse, so I'm voting for Trump and you should too and end of story." You don't get it. You may think Hillary is the anti-Christ, but you, dear GD Trump supporter, are anything but a normal person. Most normal people just think Hillary is a shifty bitch. Trump, on the other hand, is rightly thought to be a fucking disaster. People who might otherwise vote for a Republican, or stay home, are going to vote for Hillary, and she's going to be President. That's why we're upset. Trump is a loser, and you've saddled us with this loser, and nothing much else matters.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:19:18 AM EDT
[#26]

I'm a team player; besides, he can't be anywhere near as bad as Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:21:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Big fucking deal, everyone knows the primaries are all about extremism to get your base riled up. The wall is still going up, visa over stays are gone, and those fuckers are getting off welfare. At this point there is no way he gets extra support by talking about kicking out mothers with anchor babies, the liberal media will spin it that way, that would just be incredibly stupid and you're an idiot if you think they all have anchor babies. If his softening up is equal to what the others wanted, than just imagine how everything would have stayed exactly the same with anyone else.

Do you hear the stupid leftist crying every time a democrat pretends to be pro 2A, no you don't. They've mastered the ability to tame their extremism and are happy to chip away little by little, you should practice the same restraint and not throw a fucking fit because you don't understand how this shit works and how those assholes have landed us in this situation.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:21:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The problem has nothing to do with, "oh, yeah, but Hillary sucks worse, so I'm voting for Trump and you should too and end of story." You don't get it. You may think Hillary is the anti-Christ, but you, dear GD Trump supporter, are anything but a normal person. Most normal people just think Hillary is a shifty bitch. Trump, on the other hand, is rightly thought to be a fucking disaster. People who might otherwise vote for a Republican, or stay home, are going to vote for Hillary, and she's going to be President. That's why we're upset. Trump is a loser, and you've saddled us with this loser, and nothing much else matters.
View Quote

The people in GD, who find fault with your constant whining, made Trump the republican nominee?

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:22:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He would be fine with banning all firearms. Tell me how you can be a gun owner and support any leftist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just don't know why you are on a gun website when you support a socialist for POTUS.

The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

He would be fine with banning all firearms. Tell me how you can be a gun owner and support any leftist.

He has no core values or positions that he really believes in

You can't have it both ways.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:26:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
[No I really don't give a fuck, Hillary wins, I leave.  

https://s10.postimg.org/qvark3d0p/20160721_225508_Copy.jpg
View Quote

Edited my OP. I give the same crap to ConcernConcern for his Zimbabwe flag. He's ashamed of Canada, and rightly so.

Still, if we want to play "who's the patriot", I've never said that I'll flee the country if Hillary wins. I feel like we've had a similar discussion about this before.

Honestly, why would you leave? You're military trained, aren't you? Your countrymen might need you when the secessions and balkanization start. Wait, I know... "They voted for Trump/Hillary. They deserve what they get." That's it, isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:34:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's simple. Trump supporters aren't going to change their mind if he softens his position on immigration.  They're still going to vote for him.  What it WILL do is gain him additional votes from people on the other side of the fence (pun).  It's just political strategy from his new general.

I'm sure that you all realize that nobody running for president can just go in and do any of the crap they're promising, like building a wall, but they need votes to get elected.  What he stated very clearly was that we're going to follow the law.  That IS something that's within his power to do.  It has also not been talked about much, because that means illegals get deported, like he's said all along.  
View Quote

Nobody here wants them to change their mind. At this point were screwed. We had better choices even though those choices were also crappy as well. But this takes the cake. Everyone here is voting Trump, I get it. You get a pass if you weren't a Trump voter from the beginning and had another Republican candidate in mind, but to follow the mango messiah from the beginning cause "he pisses people off"? And you like that in a prospective presidential candidate? You absolutely deserve ridicule from your peers.

And then not expect a 180 when it was crunch time when votes were up for grabs. Politicians gonna politicise and trumpeters thought they were ahead of the curve having their cake and eating it too.
"Oh he's not a politician". He sure does act like one don't he?

The reason why the OP told the trumpsters to "own it" is this. It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, BUT it's more entertaining to watch a trumpeter attack others KNOWING they were wrong.

Good job OP. Let them squirm.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:37:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Edited my OP. I give the same crap to ConcernConcern for his Zimbabwe flag. He's ashamed of Canada, and rightly so.

Still, if we want to play "who's the patriot", I've never said that I'll flee the country if Hillary wins. I feel like we've had a similar discussion about this before.

Honestly, why would you leave? You're military trained, aren't you? Your countrymen might need you when the secessions and balkanization start. Wait, I know... "They voted for Trump/Hillary. They deserve what they get." That's it, isn't it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[No I really don't give a fuck, Hillary wins, I leave.  

Not mil.  I'm 36, and I sure as shit won't fight for people that created their own mess.  I'm not the sort of person that watches a person smash their hand with a hammer on purpose, and then give them a bandage and comfort, instead I point and laugh.  Plus I want to raise a family, which requires income, and stability.  So I'll go where I can achieve that.  In Hillary's America, that ain't gonna happen.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:41:34 AM EDT
[#33]
That's it I'm voting g for Hillary! Really tho , trump will be dropping out soon so what difference does it make?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:41:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Nobody here wants them to change their mind. At this point were screwed. We had better choices even though those choices were also crappy as well. But this takes the cake. Everyone here is voting Trump, I get it. You get a pass if you weren't a Trump voter from the beginning and had another Republican candidate in mind, but to follow the mango messiah from the beginning cause "he pisses people off"? And you like that in a prospective presidential candidate? You absolutely deserve ridicule from your peers.

And then not expect a 180 when it was crunch time when votes were up for grabs. Politicians gonna politicise and trumpeters thought they were ahead of the curve having their cake and eating it too.

The reason why the OP told the trumpsters to "own it" is this. It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, BUT it's more entertaining to watch a trumpeter attack others KNOWING they were wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

objectively speaking that is what you call concern trolling.

People on this site don't owe you, or the OP anything,
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:42:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That's it I'm voting g for Hillary! Really tho , trump will be dropping out soon so what difference does it make?
View Quote

Matthughsshakingheadteeners.gif

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:43:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Last sentence sums up my position.

FHRC
View Quote

Trump is not Hillary and has the best chance of beating her. THAT is why I support him.

He's by FAR the best of two bad choices.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:44:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The entertainment that's being provided is worthwhile though

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:46:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:46:54 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You seem... upset.

To where?

Europe? Fucked.

Africa? Double Fucked.

Asia? If the Chinese don't nuke you then the terrorists will.

South America? While they're all trying to escape to North America?

Canada? With that Commie running the show?

Antarctica? That's pretty much the only place that might be unaffected.

Australia? If the Jihadis don't get you then the Chicoms will. If the Chicoms don't get you then the spiders will.

Oh, and anywhere you plan on going, that gun is going to be illegal.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:52:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Some angry people in this thread tonight.
View Quote

Tonight?
I usually stay away from these threads, but lately the anger from both sides has turned this site into a pissing match with both sides getting hosed.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:58:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
  To where?

Europe? Fucked.

Africa? Double Fucked.

Asia? If the Chinese don't nuke you then the terrorists will.

South America? While they're all trying to escape to North America?

Canada? With that Commie running the show?

Antarctica? That's pretty much the only place that might be unaffected.

Australia? If the Jihadis don't get you then the Chicoms will. If the Chicoms don't get you then the spiders will.

Oh, and anywhere you plan on going, that gun is going to be illegal.
View Quote

Plenty of places in Asia to earn money, and bribe your way into security.  Seems Aus has a lot less of a Jihadist problem than America if you want to compare statistics.  Lindt cafe, Paramatta police station.  You have 9-11, Ft Hood, Beltway sniper, gay club, San San Bernardino, the cunt this last week with the knife back east.   I'm sure you have first hand experience in all these places, yet you think China will invade Aus.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

Worry less about China invading Aus, and more about mexicans and libtards invading TX.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:04:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You seem emotional.
Who was my "perfect" guy again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We wouldn't have to eating this shit sandwich if the Trump cult listened to the adults.
But no, they had to bring their middle school antics to a national election at the worst fucking time in modern history.

Bullshit.

American politics will always be a game of picking the least bad option.  NOBODY will ever be your ideal or my ideal...they would lose.  They have to be able to appeal to the largest groups of voters which means that someone with strong beliefs will always be disappointed.

It is political science 101.  

Your "perfect" guy would not have made it this far...he lost for a reason.  Trump won for the same reason.  

You seem emotional.
Who was my "perfect" guy again?

Political Science...yeah, its a BS major but it becomes comical when people get sideways on things that are true over and over and over.

Your perfect guy didn't win.  

Such is the reality in every single election at this level.

Accept that reality as real...or live in a state of shock that you have to pick the least bad option...

Most people just live in that state of shock because they don't see how it works cycle after cycle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:33:55 AM EDT
[#43]

Perhaps, just perhaps, now that he has assuredly got all the voters who are never-Hillary at all costs, he is softening his rhetoric carefully in an effort to capture the all voters from the other side that he can.

That's just my guess, it makes sense to me anyway.

FHC I am voting for Trump.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:49:24 AM EDT
[#44]
I don't like him, but there's no alternative at this point, so I don't understand why everyone has to pull their dick out about it. So many crybabies.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 4:20:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Just face it. you've been conned. I know it hurts, but just let the butthurt flow. And realize because  you guys voted for Trump in the primaries, Hitlery will be the next POTUS.

Sorry if the truth hurts, but own it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:05:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Just face it. you've been conned. I know it hurts, but just let the butthurt flow. And realize because  you guys voted for Trump in the primaries, Hitlery will be the next POTUS.

View Quote

This is the poutiest finger pointing post I've read in awhile.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:07:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We'll see in Nov if his complaints have any merit won't we.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:09:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Perhaps, just perhaps, now that he has assuredly got all the voters who are never-Hillary at all costs, he is softening his rhetoric carefully in an effort to capture the all voters from the other side that he can.

That's just my guess, it makes sense to me anyway.

FHC I am voting for Trump.
View Quote

It's not really softening when pro-amnesty was his stance couple years ago and many years before that.  He's going back to his roots.  Surely you guy's have researched his positions further back than 12 months ago.

Yeah?

Lol who am I kidding.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:10:41 AM EDT
[#49]

"Own it Trump Voters...

Quoted:

And before I am called a never trumper I am sadly voting for him.
View Quote

Okay then...
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:12:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless you have a few million set aside to buy off a Congressman, you don't have a say and you never will. But you can twist your arguments to blame others because whatever ideal candidate you idolized didn't get his chance to lose also- and he would have. Flame away.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top