Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/24/2016 10:32:48 PM EDT
Trump who called Jeb Bush weak on immigration is now adopting a plan weaker than Jebs.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:34:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Own it truptards told you so

Gonna build that wall 50 feet tall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Yeah right motherfucker
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:35:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Lyin' Don!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I initially had high hopes for the Trump but he turned out to be the real liar. I bet he out does Hillary in the debate and moves left of her positions mark my words I am calling it now.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trump who called Jeb Bush weak on immigration is now adopting a plan weaker than Jebs.
View Quote

Just relax.  Remember "the Art of the Deal"?  Let him negotiate and attract some more votes.  Let's get him elected.....then we can worry about what actually happens.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:58:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I initially had high hopes for the Trump but he turned out to be the real liar. I bet he out does Hillary in the debate and moves left of her positions mark my words I am calling it now.
View Quote

Your facts have convinced me.  How anyone could stand in the face of such overwhelming logic is beyond me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Pointless thread is, pointless.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:59:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
Cucked voter is cuck

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:01:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

He could go full Hillary and you'd still vote for him.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:07:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's fucking amazing.  Trump has delivered NOTHING to his supporters.  He stabs them in the back and offers the position of Jeb Bush on immigration, and they still support him.

WHY?

Because he's not a politician who lies and says whatever it takes to get elected?  He says what he means and doesn't back down?

Now he's backing down and saying things to get elected that make him a liar and normal politician.  But Trump voters are so stupid they have no problem with it.

We told you Trump was playing you fools over and over.  Suck it.  SUCK IT HARD
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:10:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's fucking amazing.  Trump has delivered NOTHING to his supporters.  He stabs them in the back and offers the position of Jeb Bush on immigration, and they still support him.  

WHY?

Because he's not a politician who lies and says whatever it takes to get elected?  He says what he means and doesn't back down?

Now he's backing down and saying things to get elected that make him a liar and normal politician.  But Trump voters are so stupid they have no problem with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHY?

I have a problem with Hillary
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:10:15 PM EDT
[#12]
iYrump!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:15:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

WHY?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHY?

He's the white slightly less liberal Obama.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHY?

Well yes, now it's clear if anyone was paying attention to history Donald Trump is a liberal Democrat.  And now we have to pick between him and Hillary Clinton.

I am just lashing out at the Trump aholes from the primary who landed us once again into a shit sandwich choice for President who called Cruz the Zodiac killer and his dad killed JFK.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Hilltards will be Hilltards. Nice try but no cigar.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:24:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He's the white orange slightly less liberal Obama.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHY?

He's the white orange slightly less liberal Obama.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:28:05 PM EDT
[#17]
all I care about is him beating Hillary and nominating someone good to the Supreme Court. I don't care if that's the only thing he does.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Is there a youtube link to the video?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:44:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
all I care about is him beating Hillary and nominating someone good to the Supreme Court. I don't care if that's the only thing he does.
View Quote

Why would you trust him to do that after he's changed his mind on other things he said he would do?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:47:11 PM EDT
[#20]
I fucking hate this  election.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:49:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Dig up Jeb!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:50:07 PM EDT
[#22]
We're so fucked.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#23]
At this point, as long as he doesn't walk back support for the 2ed, he still has my vote.

But god help us now. I am disappointed, and would have preferred my original pick, Ted. What's done is done.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:57:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Why would you trust him to do that after he's changed his mind on other things he said he would do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Because there's no other choice. It's him or Hillary so I'm holding my nose and voting for the asshole.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
At this point, as long as he doesn't walk back support for the 2ed, he still has my vote.

But god help us now. I am disappointed, and would have preferred my original pick, Ted. What's done is done.
View Quote

You really can't trust him on anything. If only there was a candidate who had a history of fighting for gun rights.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:59:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Because there's no other choice. It's him or Hillary so I'm holding my nose and voting for the asshole.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am too I just don't trust him to do anything he says because he has no real values or positions that he really believes in.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:00:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:01:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
We're so fucked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:02:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:02:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Let's break out Romney.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:03:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trumps amnesty is going to hurt just as hard as Trumps amnesty.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:08:18 AM EDT
[#32]
lying Don where are the picks of him eating boogers.

The five women he is fucking

Hell we could have had the man TED but we got the boy lying Trump
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:10:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

http://therightscoop.com/trump-doubles-down-on-joining-democrats-for-no-fly-no-buy-gun-list/

“We have to make sure that people that are terrorists or have even an inclination toward terrorism cannot buy weapons, guns,” Trump told ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl in an interview to air Sunday on “This Week.”

Asked by Karl if his position is that those on the no-fly or terror watch list should not be able to purchase a gun, Trump responded, “I’d like to see that, and I’d like to say it. And it’s simpler. It’s just simpler.”

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:12:12 AM EDT
[#34]
What is his immigration plan?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm...
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Link to the plan?

Or is this just another projection thread?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

http://therightscoop.com/trump-doubles-down-on-joining-democrats-for-no-fly-no-buy-gun-list/

“We have to make sure that people that are terrorists or have even an inclination toward terrorism cannot buy weapons, guns,” Trump told ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl in an interview to air Sunday on “This Week.”

Asked by Karl if his position is that those on the no-fly or terror watch list should not be able to purchase a gun, Trump responded, “I’d like to see that, and I’d like to say it. And it’s simpler. It’s just simpler.”

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of people who consider themselves pro gun, and people on this sight said the same thing before it was explained to them why it's a bad idea.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:39:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Plenty of people who consider themselves pro gun, and people on this sight said the same thing before it was explained to them why it's a bad idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump wants to arm terrorists.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#39]
This election gets better by the day.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Meh, vote for FHRC and troll somewhere else then....I figure that is what you are going to do anyway, same with the rest of the TX/UT butt-hurt Cruz faction.

I would say #nevertrump faction but they are pretty much all one and the same.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Only going to get worse. still not voting for hillary tho
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Just relax.  Remember "the Art of the Deal"?  Let him negotiate and attract some more votes.  Let's get him elected.....then we can worry about what actually happens.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vote for it to see what's in it?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#43]
OP has totally convinced me....IM VOTING FOR HILLARY!!

Thanks for showing me the light, OP...I've been doing it wrong this hole time!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't give a fuck.

Trump gets my vote simply because he's not Hillary.  It really is that simple.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Nothing that does not entail actual enforcement is strong.  

Plans are ignored eventually.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:53:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I am too I just don't trust him to do anything he says because he has no real values or positions that he really believes in.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Meh, vote for FHRC and troll somewhere else then....I figure that is what you are going to do anyway, same with the rest of the TX/UT butt-hurt Cruz faction.

I would say #nevertrump faction but they are pretty much all one and the same.
View Quote

But...what of the OP'S detailed analysis and the smartest guy on the internet........

Seriously, there are at least a couple of dozen guys here who will refuse to vote for the Republican nominee and thereby throw the election to Hillary if we don't start kissing their sore asses as they demand.

Afterall; as Trump voters; we "own it."

Nah; you're right, to hell with that idiocy.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

do you even listen to what he is saying.

what does follow the existing laws mean? I'm pretty sure they spell out what should happen. I think you're falling for the interpretation the MSM is pushing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:05:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Plenty of STUPID people who consider themselves pro gun, and STUPID people on this sight said the same thing before it was explained to them why it's a bad idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of STUPID people who consider themselves pro gun, and STUPID people on this sight said the same thing before it was explained to them why it's a bad idea.

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#50]

He's tricked us all!!!!!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top