Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:20:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Trump's immigration policy is now the same as the hated ¡Jeb! Bush's policy and all we hear from the Trump side is rationalizations of why this is a good thing.

Biggest personality cult since Jonestown.  

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:22:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump's immigration policy is now the same as the hated ¡Jeb! Bush's policy and all we hear from the Trump side is rationalizations of why this is a good thing.

View Quote

¡Yrump!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:22:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have a "I'm ready for Hillary" sticker don't you?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:22:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So what are you going to do on Election Day? Stay home? Write in Cruz who won't even win his seat back? Or just go ahead and vote Hillary cause that's what all these options end up doing anyway
View Quote

I'm going to go vote for Trump because the fucking retarded wing of the Republican party has ensured that I have no other choice.

Then I'm going to go home and get very very drunk as I watch Trump lose and see my country do right down the fucking drain.

That's what I'm going to do.

Thanks for helping make that possible.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:23:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Look fellas, the best we can do to avoid accidentally supporting Hillary, is to stop watching Trump speeches and interviews.

Or if you DO see one, PLEASE try not to notice or comment upon any flip flops or broken promises.

We can do this!

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:23:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

A panthers fan and a never trumper who would have thought
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No I must have missed the part about trump getting most votes in primary history = 38 percent

Proof there is nearly as many dumb (R) voters as (D) to be honest.

Trump being nominated proves it.

Diehard Trump voters are just as bad as Hillary voters.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:24:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm going to go vote for Trump because the fucking retarded wing of the Republican party has ensured that I have no other choice.

Then I'm going to go home and get very very drunk as I watch Trump lose and see my country do right down the fucking drain.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what are you going to do on Election Day? Stay home? Write in Cruz who won't even win his seat back? Or just go ahead and vote Hillary cause that's what all these options end up doing anyway

I didn't help make that possible. I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:25:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So predictable. You have no argument and see that trump is a weak flip flopping candidate so all you can say is stuff about Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:25:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No I must have missed the part about trump getting most votes in primary history = 38 percent

I was trying to figure out if I was the Panthers fan or the nevertrumper.  I just noticed you're from NC so I guess I know what I am now.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:25:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So predictable. You have no argument and see that trump is a weak flip flopping candidate so all you can say is stuff about Hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol you never answered my question on the last page
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:26:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what most trumpkins are saying now. I wonder how trump got nominated since no one here will admit they voted for him in the primary.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:27:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was probably unreadable with how retarded most of your posts are.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:27:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's what most trumpkins are saying now. I wonder how trump got nominated since no one here will admit they voted for him in the primary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea most of us adults didn't take our ball and go home when our candidate didn't win
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:28:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Trumptards got schlonged by Trump.....LOL
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:29:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yea most of us adults didn't take our ball and go home when our candidate didn't win
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice try but I never said I was a nevertrumper. Sadly I am voting for him.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:29:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you say you voted for Cruz then I believe you.

But the really odd thing is that suddenly, in the last month, I can find no one that voted for Trump in the primary.  Oh, sure there are a few here like America-first that can't plausibly deny it, but I can't remember when in the last month anyone that wasn't the most vocal Trump supporter owned up to voting for him.

It's very odd that Cruz didn't win the primary.  Apparently almost everyone here voted for him.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:31:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

But the really odd thing is that suddenly, in the last month, I can find no one that voted for Trump in the primary.  Oh, sure there are a few here like America-first that can't plausibly deny it, but I can't remember when in the last month anyone that wasn't the most vocal Trump supporter owned up to voting for him.

It's very odd that Cruz didn't win the primary.  Apparently almost everyone here voted for him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had a few people posting stuff like "Why don't you vote for Hillary then" argue with me and make excuses for trump but they all voted for Cruz in the primary.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:33:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I've had a few people posting stuff like "Why don't you vote for Hillary then" argue with me and make excuses for trump but they all voted for Cruz in the primary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently only like four guys in GD voted for Trump in the primary.

Maybe Cruz should demand a recount.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:35:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Interesting.  Then why do you want my silence *here*?

I have a theory on that.  I think some of you Trump supporters aren't *quite* as deluded as some of us give you credit for.  I think that at some level you realize what a mistake you've made and the truth pains you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you missed the part about going into the "real world". I know it's scary outside, bro.

I have a theory on that.  I think some of you Trump supporters aren't *quite* as deluded as some of us give you credit for.  I think that at some level you realize what a mistake you've made and the truth pains you.

I am sure you can test your theory and prove your ad hominem, evil Spock.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:38:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're probably right there Count. Almost nobody in GD even has a reason to feel guilty for supporting Trump.  After all, none of them voted for him.  They only fell in line and supported him after he won the primary.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:44:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fuck 'em. Send 'em packing.
View Quote

Agree 100%

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Agree 100%

Trump got this far in the game because he was telling it like it was  and what a hole lot of Americans feel is a huge issue (illegals)

Hope he doesn't start backing out of building a wall and letting these criminals stay in our country.

If so what else will he back out of?

Then we have the same old liars running for office .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck 'em. Send 'em packing.

Agree 100%

Trump got this far in the game because he was telling it like it was  and what a hole lot of Americans feel is a huge issue (illegals)

Hope he doesn't start backing out of building a wall and letting these criminals stay in our country.

If so what else will he back out of?

Then we have the same old liars running for office .

Watch the Hannity clip posted.  Trump backing out of his position on illegal aliens has already happened.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:50:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

TT, what are you going to do when Trump wins?
View Quote

Probably the same thing I'll be doing. Saying I told you so
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:54:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Johnson looks better every day, even with a known gun grabbing VP!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:58:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Bait and switch.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:08:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Oh ye 38% ...... suckers .............

View Quote

OMG! These fuckers really are retarded aren't they?

Well, thanks for giving us Hillary, rubes.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:16:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Trump during the Primary, what he was saying then was that all illegal immigrants would have to leave the country. no mention of people with children who are citizens, or long time tax paying property owners. Implication being even they would be deported.

Trump now,  Illegals that have been here for a long period of time and are otherwise law abiding can stay.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jJ86oY1U34&feature=youtu.be

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:18:42 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I'd be in favor of Trump lying his ass off to get Democrat votes, and then sticking it to them, and I wouldn't give a single flying fuck at a rolling donut.
View Quote

What a concept.  I'm going to have to hope this.  Trump '16.  And he better not fuck up.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:39:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There isn't going to be a wall. Sorry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just saw them talking about this on CNN.

Apparently on the Hannity townhall tonight, Trump says he now favors legal status for illegals that pay back taxes.  

Either CNN is full of shit or Don is a con.

care to provide the quote, or are you lying and misrepresenting trump like you usually do?

There isn't going to be any pro-gun laws, judges, or ATF "findings" either. Wonder how the trumpaid drinkers will spin that.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:00:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Trump changes his mind so much he will change his mind again after he gets elected.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:42:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, might as well vote for Clinton.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:50:48 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
There isn't going to be any pro-gun laws, judges, or ATF "findings" either. Wonder how the trumpaid drinkers will spin that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently on the Hannity townhall tonight, Trump says he now favors legal status for illegals that pay back taxes.  

care to provide the quote, or are you lying and misrepresenting trump like you usually do?

Yep and Hillary won't hurt the 2nd Amendment, import a shitton of Syrian Refugees, or advance the SJW agenda.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:52:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The statement was about the voters, not the candidates...and it appears accurate.

Hillary can do whatever she wants and her supporters will faithfully support her.  Trump is breaking every promise he made that left him as the only person that could "Make America Great Again" (according to you guys) and you are still vehemently defending him

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:53:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Trump now,  Illegals that have been here for a long period of time and are otherwise law abiding can stay.  

View Quote

Trump contradicts himself every day. As much as three times a day.

Using a statement from Trump to contradict another statement from Trump to contradict a major policy shift from Trump... Easy.

This is why I say that Trump has a cult following.

Trump *clearly* moved to the Democrat left on an issue.

But since Trump has contradicted himself so many times, he has given his cult followers wiggle-room to make-up his position. You can take clips and sound bites of contradictory statements and *invent* out of thin-air where Trump stands on an issue.

Trump *clearly* moved to the Democrat left on immigration.

Trump is *clearly* farther to the left on immigration than Jeb Bush. That is embarrassing for the Trump cult.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Yep and Hillary won't hurt the 2nd Amendment, import a shitton of Syrian Refugees, or advance the SJW agenda.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course they are not Shillarys.

They are only "concerned" .

These click bait troll threads really deliver...........clicks$.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
The statement was about the voters, not the candidates...and it appears accurate.

Hillary can do whatever she wants and her supporters will faithfully support her.  Trump is breaking every promise he made that left him as the only person that could "Make America Great Again" (according to you guys) and you are still vehemently defending him

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't see any people defending him.  

Just people trying to get under you and other Cruzlims skin, because thats about the only entertaining thing to do politically on GD until election day.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:00:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Just people trying to get under you and other Cruzlims skin, because thats about the only entertaining thing to do politically on GD until election day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think me and others like me being proven right about Trump gets under my skin?  Because of anonymous people on an internet board?

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:07:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Round em up and deport em was always like the "we'll go door to door and take the guns!".........Don't have the manpower to even get it off the ground.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:20:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Hi!

My name is #NeverTrump, and I'm too stupid to understand that this is a two person race. Now lets go eat paint chips!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:24:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hi!

My name is #NeverTrump, and I'm too stupid to understand that this is a two person race. Now lets go eat paint chips!
View Quote

Hi,

My name is #Trumpette, and I keep getting bent over the table by Trump and keep asking for more because...he's not Hillary

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:26:58 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Hi,

My name is #Trumpette, and I keep getting bent over the table by Trump and keep asking for more because...he's not Hillary

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hi!

Hi,

Many people are actually voting for Trump because he isn't Hillary.  So you are saying these people are wrong?

Nice new Avatar btw, its not gay like your last one.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:29:19 AM EDT
[#42]
I never thought for ONE NANOSECOND that ANYONE would ever physically remove over 11 million people living here.

How would that have worked?

Who would be the people gathering up all these 11 million people and physically putting them on trains and dropping them off across the Mexican border?

When they met with armed resistance, how would that have been remedied?  Kill them by mass Marine and Army machine gun fire?  How would this have been countered on a scale that is probably unimaginable?

There was NEVER any way ANYONE would ever do this.....over 11 million people will NEVER be physically removed from our country.

It was ALL bullshit right from the very start and everyone should have known this.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:29:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Hi,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi!

Hi,

Trump isn't bending anyone on the right over any table, regardless of what your I'm With Her talking points might be telling you to say.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:30:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Many people are actually voting for Trump because he isn't Hillary.  So you are saying these people are wrong?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi!

Hi,

No, i'm saying that most of those who are considered "NeverTrumpers" are actually voting for him because we DO understand that it is a two person race.

There are quite of few idiots here that think that criticizing Trump means you are "NeverTrump" meaning that you arent voting for him

I would imagine there are only a handful (if that) who outright refuse to vote for Trump under any circumstance

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:32:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hi!

View Quote

At this rate, there will eventually come a point where there's very little difference between the two.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:32:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Trump isn't bending anyone on the right over any table, regardless of what your I'm With Her talking points might be telling you to say.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi!

Hi,

So you and everyone else that slobbered all over his talk about walls and deportation forces and being the only one who was going to get tough on illegals knew he was full of shit all along?

Funny, i was called a GOPe shill for pointing out this idiocy when he said it last year

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:32:23 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
No, i'm saying that most of those who are considered "NeverTrumpers" are actually voting for him because we DO understand that it is a two person race.

There are quite of few idiots here that think that criticizing Trump means you are "NeverTrump" meaning that you arent voting for him

I would imagine there are only a handful (if that) who outright refuse to vote for Trump under any circumstance

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hi!

Hi,

#NeverTrump means you aren't voting for him.

NEVER, look up the definition please.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:33:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

At this rate, there will eventually come a point where there's very little difference between the two.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi!

A street wise, battle hardened soldier like you KNEW there was NEVER going to be a physical removal of over 11 million people.

You knew it, I knew it............it was ALL BULLSHIT right from the very start.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:33:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi!

Hi,

I get it.  That was exactly my point.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:34:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

A street wise, battle hardened soldier like you KNEW there was NEVER going to be a physical removal of over 11 million people.

You knew it, I knew it............it was ALL BULLSHIT right from the very start.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi!

and yet so many people on here criticized those of us that brought up....from the start...that this was bull shit

I wonder why

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top