User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Me too!

Trump may be a con man but Hillary is pure evil.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you missed the part about going into the "real world". I know it's scary outside, bro.

Interesting.  Then why do you want my silence *here*?

I have a theory on that.  I think some of you Trump supporters aren't *quite* as deluded as some of us give you credit for.  I think that at some level you realize what a mistake you've made and the truth pains you.

I guess you have memory problems. I voted for Cruz, he lost and was butt hurt about it.  Trump won, now he is all their is standing between Hillary and the White House (you know the place you want her to be so you can say I told you so like a sore loser).

I'll be honest with you.  Telling the Trump idiots "I told you so" would be fairly satisfying.  But compared to the destruction that Hillary will inflict on this country?  Completely not worth it.

If Trump just manages to win I'm going to have to eat a lot of crow.  And if he won and turned out to be a fine President it would be crow squared.  And it would all be totally worth it.

I hope I'm eating crow on November 10.

Me too!

Trump may be a con man but Hillary is pure evil.

See, now we all agree...Now go kiss and make up you two....
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is the 2 problems.  

1). Back taxes on what?  They did not have any income reported.  

2).  If they did have income, will they be entitled the benefits that a citizen would have with the same income.  Let's face it, they are in the 0% bracket or less.  The only possible tax they owed was SS, and earned in prime credit would return most of that.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Trumpsters can't handle the truth, so they engage in ad hominem attacks against OP.
LOL, if only you people had listened to reason... What happened to "Build a wall and kick everyone out?" Federal deportation force? Remember him telling Jeb "We have to have a country?" But now that Trump sounds like Jeb, everything is cool? This right here is why Trump supporters deserve the scorn and mockery they get. You guys sent $1000 to the Nigerian prince who promised to make all your wildest dreams come true, and are still checking the mailbox daily for that check. Trump has no core principles, that check will never arrive. Suckers.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, ya cant exactly round up 25-30million people all too easily. Much easier to stop the flow.

Edit to add:  who really thought  loading the train cars is actually an option?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:50:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh this Hannity thing is fucking gold right now.

Total flip flop from Trump, and he's got the majority of the crowd cheering for him.  

Awesome.

These people have no fucking idea what they want.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:51:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Maybe you should worry more about Canada.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:51:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Here is the 2 problems.  

1). Back taxes on what?  They did not have any income reported.  

2).  If they did have income, will they be entitled the benefits that a citizen would have with the same income.  Let's face it, they are in the 0% bracket or less.  The only possible tax they owed was SS, and earned in prime credit would return most of that.

View Quote

What's the benefit of them paying a fine to become a citizen? They already get all their shit for free and have no fear of being deported. It sounds like a losing proposition for them.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:53:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

wait,  so would it be better for trump supporters to show luke warm support for their candidate?  especially with something like 90 days left before the election?  is this the first presidential election that you're old enough to participate in?

View Quote

There is no way that a *real* conservative can welcome amnesty for illegal immigrants with open-arms.

Trump just moved to the Democrat left on immigration... His roots.

No conservative can and should support the Democrat left on immigration.

Here is a question for the cult supports of Trump...

Why didn't Trump move to the Democrat left on immigration *prior* to the Convention?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh this Hannity thing is fucking gold right now.

Total flip flop from Trump, and he's got the majority of the crowd cheering for him.  

Awesome.

These people have no fucking idea what they want.
View Quote

If this gets him more votes, I'll cheer for him too.

#NeverHillary, see how this works?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:54:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well, ya cant exactly round up 25-30million people all too easily. Much easier to stop the flow.

View Quote

slick pivot

well done
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Everytime you use the word "cult" as an epithet towards others;  I think of the words "magic garments".

And I laugh.

View Quote

Every time I see Trump continue to attack down-ballot conservatives --after the convention-- I think... Trump and the Trump cult are trying to help open-borders, anti-gun Democrats.

The supporters of Trump... who support Trump every time he breaks a campaign promise... Are most-certainly the makings of a personality cult...

I stand by that.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:56:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

It wasn't about a mass round up. It was about enforcing our immigration laws and deporting these people over a period of time. 10-20 years of constant deportations as illegals come in contact with authorities would make a huge impact.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:57:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
Eisenhower?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:58:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:58:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Stumping for Hillary again I see. Perhaps you should focus on your own political horror show up there in Americas Hat and leave the matters of the only real nation in the Western Hemisphere to us.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It wasn't about a mass round up. It was about enforcing our immigration laws and deporting these people over a period of time. 10-20 years of constant deportations as illegals come in contact with authorities would make a huge impact.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trumps original promise was to deport 11 million illegals in his first year in office.

Trump repeated the campaign promise.

Why didn't Trump announce his sharp move back to his roots... Back to the Democrat left on immigration *prior* to the Convention...?-!-?

Trump's cult is saying that is a good move and a smart move...

Why wasn't it a good and smart move *prior* to the convention...?

Why wait until after the convention to make such a sharp, extreme and drastic move to the Democrat left?

Yes... I understand that Trump is a Democrat at his core, and he is simply returning to his Democrat roots... But this represents broken promises. This represents a sharp *change* from oft-repeated campaign promises...

Why didn't Trump make this "smart" decision two weeks prior to the Indiana Primary? If it was a smart move, why not run on this platform the *entire* campaign?

I am *honestly* curious to hear what the Trump cult has to say about these questions...
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh no, you don't get to revise history like that. Trump was explicitly pitching a mass round-up and his specific timeline was 18 months.
Remember This?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:05:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Trumps original promise was to deport 11 million illegals in his first year in office.

Why didn't Trump announce his sharp move back to his roots... Back to the Democrat left on immigration *prior* to the Convention...?-!-?

Why wait until after the convention to make such a sharp, extreme and drastic move to the Democrat left?

Yes... I understand that Trump is a Democrat at his core, and he is simply returning to his Democrat roots... But this represents broken promises. This represents a sharp *change* from oft-repeated campaign promises...

Why didn't Trump make this "smart" decision two weeks prior to the Indiana Primary? If it was a smart move, why not run on this platform the *entire* campaign?

I am *honestly* curious to hear what the Trump cult has to say about these questions...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To contrast himself from the rest of the assholes.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:08:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Oh no, you don't get to revise history like that. Trump was explicitly pitching a mass round-up and his specific timeline was 18 months.
Remember This?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember This?

Yes, this represents a major shift in policy for Trump.

It represents a broken campaign promise...

Trump is either retarded or working directly for Hillary...

Either way, both Trump and Hillary are going to explode the size of the Democrat party if either of them are elected and enact amnesty.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't remember him saying it, but I'll take your word for it. Maybe I wrote it off thinking it was just an off the cuff remark, while hoping for the realistic approach of accelerated deportations over a period of time.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:14:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How is not voting for Trump in this upcomming election going to go for us?

Your concern has been noted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It really is disturbing how the Trump people attack those on the right who don't agree with them more than they attack the Democrats.

Can you imagine how his side will act when they gain power?  
It will make the IRS/tea party scandal look like a field day.

If you aren't voting for the GOP candidate, you may as well be a Democrat. And if one is one of those who spends all day eating poutine and bashing the GOP candidate, then one is most certainly a useful idiot for the Dems.

Yeah, and how has voting for the godawful GOP candidate gone for us in the last 2 elections?

How is not voting for Trump in this upcomming election going to go for us?

Your concern has been noted.

Yeah- I don't like the alternative either.  

But at some point, we have to start moving away from the GOP.  May as well start now.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:14:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump, a lifelong pathological liar, a known douchebag, contrasted himself against a-holes by outing himself in a *major* lie?

That makes absolutely no sense.

"Hey guys, I am not like those a-holes telling you the truth. I am a liar..."

Makes no sense.

Trump criticized Bush III on immigration... Now, Trump is to the *left* of Bush on immigration. Trump --a known pathological liar-- did not help himself here.

Trump (and the Trump cult) criticized the "Gang of 8" on immigration... The Gang of 8 called for securing the border, forcing illegals into a database for tracking, every one, building a wall... And after the criminals were deported, then, and only then would the be given *temporary* work visas if they had jobs. Deported if they didn't. Every one in a database.  Every one tracked. Trump is to the left of "The Gang of 8" on immigration.

You cannot make this stuff up.

Trump waited until after the Convention to move his campaign and the Trump Train to the Democrat left for a reason... I would like to know why.

It wasn't to contrast himself as a douchebag on immigration against other a-holes to the right of Trump on immigration...

Why did Trump wait until after the Convention to side with Hillary on immigration?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is why he's adopting the Gang of Eight plan.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#24]
LOLOLOLOL Trump aaaaaaaaaaaaaammnneeeeeeesteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! HAHAHA I love it. Tramnesty?

Suckers. Bunch of suckers, the whole lot of you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#25]
The wall just got 20 feet lower
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:17:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Im still trying to figure out what you guys are bitching about. The orange messia is an ego maniac. In it for himself.

But the alternative is f-ing hitlery for f***s sake.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The goal has always  been border security and immigration control.
Trump's proposals are very palatable to most Americans.
View Quote

Man, he could change to supporting outright communism and you guys would find a reason to like it.  Incredible.  He flip-flops on one of his supposed core issues (he already supported touchback amnesty in reality), one of the ones that supposedly drove people to him, and it's all good.  It's like immigration was never an issue.  Reminds me a lot of 1984.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:20:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

In all reality... What Trump has stated is to the extreme-*left* of the Gang of 8 plan.

The end-result of the Gang of 8 plan was ***TEMPORARY*** work visas for those with jobs.

After the border was secure. After they were *all* entered into a database. After the criminals were deported. Then, and only then would they be given *temporary* work visas.

Trump has moved to the Democrat left on immigration.

Pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:21:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Just saw them talking about this on CNN.

Apparently on the Hannity townhall tonight, Trump says he now favors legal status for illegals that pay back taxes.  

Either CNN is full of shit or Don is a con.

View Quote

Heard this. Looks like Trump's been talking to Yeb!

They just can't help it- they gonna ram that amnesty down our throats.

Look, I always thought Trump was a pig, but this just raised my level of cynicism about as high as it can go.

Bring it down, let it burn. At least will have the satisfaction of knowing that the Mexicans won't get anything of value.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:22:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He asked why he didn't do it before the convention.

It's a smart move to do it now. To draw in more votes. I actually know people that this was a main hang up on voting for him. The media painting a picture of people being rounded up by SWAT teams in the middle of the night is a no win scenario.

FYI I never believed he was going to mass deport people or build a wall.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:24:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Apparently on the Hannity townhall tonight, Trump says he now favors legal status for illegals that pay back taxes.  

View Quote

Bullshit.  It's too late now; he's lost the latino vote.  Push on past that shit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:24:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Apparently Hannity couldn't come up with any tough questions. I can think of a few:

-"If you give these criminals amnesty, that will be the second time in a generation. Do you think anyone will take our laws seriously after that?

- "Once we deal with the 20 million that are here, what are we going to do about the 20 million right behind them?"

- "If Mexicans are such 'great people', why are they fleeing one of the richest countries on earth by the millions?"

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:25:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Does anyone have a link to the actual video?

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#34]
So what did Trump say on Hannity tonight?  I don't have Fox News.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:28:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Im still trying to figure out what you guys are bitching about. The orange messia is an ego maniac. In it for himself.

But the alternative is f-ing hitlery for f***s sake.
View Quote

We're mad because that wasn't always the alternative. It didn't have to be the alternative. But damn, those Trump wanted him to be the nominee so badly. He was the ONLY one that could beat Hillary, remember? Myself, and others told anyone who would listen that Trump was a liar and fraud.

So now, I'm reminding the Trumpists that they were low-information voters who fell for a con, in the hope that they'll be shamed into changing their ways. (Or just not voting in primary elections) What Trump is doing now was predicted. Maybe those of you who didn't see it coming should listen to the smart people that predicted this before voting next time?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:31:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Make America Great!

...by adopting Jeb Bush's immigration plan?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:31:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's a smart move to do it now. To draw in more votes. I actually know people that this was a main hang up on voting for him. The media painting a picture of people being rounded up by SWAT teams in the middle of the night is a no win scenario.

View Quote

Wouldn't it have drawn in more votes, before the Convention?

If Trump adopting Hillary's plan on immigration is so important, and good... Then wouldn't doing it before the Convention have been even better...?-?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:32:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Make America Great!

View Quote

Please clap.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:33:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If Trump adopting Hillary's plan on immigration is so important, and good... Then wouldn't doing it before the Convention have been even better...?-?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. Because it wouldn't have separated him from the rest of the crowd.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:34:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

paraphrase "sure, we'll deport gangbangers, but the other illegals?... we'll work with them"
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#41]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNEEEEESTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lololololol
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:36:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

paraphrase "sure, we'll deport gangbangers, but the other illegals?... we'll work with them"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds basically like ¡Jeb's! immigration position.

I thought that anyone that agreed with ¡Jeb! was a dirty rotten cuck.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:36:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Make America Great!

View Quote

Just wait till he evolves and adopts a gun control plan.

The people who bought into Trumps bullshit I pity, quite frankly.

https://youtu.be/3jJ86oY1U34

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:41:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There isn't going to be a wall. Sorry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

care to provide the quote, or are you lying and misrepresenting trump like you usually do?

There isn't going to be a wall. Sorry.

Ann Margaret isn't coming either.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:42:47 PM EDT
[#45]
He still wants to stop muslims right?

Isn't that the bigger deal?

And isn't it the administration that is virtually pushing benefit for illegals, incl. healthcare and of course free education.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:43:27 PM EDT
[#46]
If he wins he will not stick with half the stuff he said, and he will be lucky if half of the half that he sticks with with ever gets passed
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:44:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You've convinced me. I'm voting for Hillary now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread proves unequivocally that Trumpsters will defend any position Orange Julius takes no matter how hypocritical or Progressive it may be.

Stay classy my friends!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u266/poorman_photo/Memes/laugh2_zps9cffa4dx.gif

You hitch your wagon to a man with no principles and pretty soon you find that your principles have melted away as well.

You've convinced me. I'm voting for Hillary now.

I think that would be a mistake, but you must do as your conscience dictates.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#48]
The dude was a wild card from the beginning.

ETA- He is still not Hillary, but we do not know what value he brings.

Make America Great Again? ha, sure, we wish. More like I am still not a Clinton again.

Maybe that would be a more certain thing to use as a slogan and more likely to have the promised outcome if elected.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:48:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make America Great!

Well, it's only the "terrific" illegal aliens that he's going to offer a "process" to.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:48:43 PM EDT
[#50]
chances are anyone who has been here 20 years already has some form of legal status. Trump would actually have to get congress  to change current laws to revoke their status.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top