Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 56
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
UMC .40 S&W 250 packs are $25 in NE OH.  Not Middlefield though, they have 10-13 boxes for about $96 each.  Doubt the Amish are going to buy that.......

I've stacked the .357 deep for myself and a buddy.  We are enjoying finding $15 100 packs.

I'm still seeing a lot of the cheaper Bushnell scopes and .270 Perfecta at many stores that I'm leaving for someone else who needs it.

We might need a trade thread for the Walmart stuff.  My closet is overflowing in optics, knives, ammunition, and outdoor tools.  I do need to get some 45/70 for my 1895.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone successfully jailbreak any of their layaway items at clearance prices???
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sitting on mine til first week of dec to see if they go down more
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:33:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go down more? What are they at?  You purchased at full price?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:53:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

RAR .308 @$199
Mossberg 930 @$299

Deadline is Dec 12th.  Just holding to see if they drop any.  A poster said yesterday or the day before the Mossberg is still that price.  If they don't drop I don't lose anything
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:05:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I've hit the mother load. This place has every clearance gun, knife, ammo, scope, you name it, and nobody in this town seems to like guns. Only problem is they don't sell counter goods after 9PM and I don't live anywhere near this place; I'm just here visiting an in-law. It's also the cleanest (and emptiest) Walmart I've ever seen.

Sadly, I don't think I'll come back here

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:19:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've hit the mother load. This place has every clearance gun, knife, ammo, scope, you name it, and nobody in this town seems to like guns. Only problem is they don't sell counter goods after 9PM and I don't live anywhere near this place; I'm just here visiting an in-law. It's also the cleanest (and emptiest) Walmart I've ever seen.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/slomofo562/IMG_20161025_225151_zpsu7asxblm.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/slomofo562/IMG_20161025_225338_zpsk8l5p8tf.jpg
View Quote

where is it at?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:34:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

where is it at?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/slomofo562/IMG_20161025_225151_zpsu7asxblm.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/slomofo562/IMG_20161025_225338_zpsk8l5p8tf.jpg

where is it at?

Lol, don't think he will say till after he got through their inventory tomorrow.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:38:02 AM EDT
[#9]

13502 S Hamilton View Rd, Riverton, UT 84065

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:04:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

13502 S Hamilton View Rd, Riverton, UT 84065

View Quote

Exif data?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:22:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Ya. You should host your files somewhere that doesn't fwd that info, or turn it off if photobucket lets you. I've never had a prob with google letting it through.
I see people here posting pics of guns and guys on car forums putting up pics of fancy car stuff all the time. They must not real;ize they are posting a big red arrow that points right at their house.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:36:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm searching through the app right now for clearance items at that store.  I'm not seeing the clearance prices.  They may not be participating, hence the inventory.  Only way to know for sure is to have em start scanning tags

ETA: waiting for the pic of the line of UT neckbeards waiting for the counter to open
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:27:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Prices still haven't dropped in my area.  Just had them price check a few scopes and cameras this morning.  No clearance knives at my local store.  Patiently waiting.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:33:35 AM EDT
[#14]
App you say?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:56:43 AM EDT
[#15]
SG manager found these in the back for me yesterday. $35 each

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm searching through the app right now for clearance items at that store.  I'm not seeing the clearance prices.  They may not be participating, hence the inventory.  Only way to know for sure is to have em start scanning tags

ETA: waiting for the pic of the line of UT neckbeards waiting for the counter to open
View Quote

I had an employee scan three of the knives under the counter and they came up as clearance price. None of the knives under the counter show up as in stock on the app. She scanned two of the perfecta ammo boxes that came up as $4, but she couldn't scan anything else through the glass. As far as I could see, they had everything in stock except for Nikon scopes and Bone Collector Binos. All the Savages, a couple RARs, and the $199 Mossbergs were there. They had a clearance tag on Remington 783, but we couldn't read it.

Maybe a neckbeard will go there, but it won't be me. It's too damn far, there's construction on the freeway, and it's too crowded in that area.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn it, I was five minutes from there yesterday but got called away for work. May have to try and swing by today and see what I can neckbeard pick up.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Found a 10" amplified sub half off today.

Are these any good?

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:32:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Guys....

Is the UPC proof of purchase on the Bushnell Trophy's just the simple bar code on the bottom of the box?

I don't see anything that actually says "proof of purchase".
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:37:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Guys....

Is the UPC proof of purchase on the Bushnell Trophy's just the simple bar code on the bottom of the box?

View Quote

Yes. I sent three of those in and already got two of the rebates back.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Picked up a  Rem Express .22 pelletgun with 4x scope.

I asked employee for a price check on them and He said those are $139. I told him some stores had them on clearance for $40. He scanned it at the register and it was $40. Had 5 on the shelf still when I left. I am sure it is a decent gun but unsure if I want another or not.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Found a 10" amplified sub half off today.

Are these any good?

http://s21.postimg.org/7ahfy962f/IMG_20161026_123539.jpg
View Quote

No, that's not a good product, like not at all good, in fact, a lot of people wouldn't take that shit if you gave it to them for free or else they'd take it and sell it to some poor schmuck that didn't no better.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys....

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#24]
scored 6 boxes of the Perfecta 243 for $4 a box today.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I asked employee for a price check on them and He said those are $139. I told him some stores had them on clearance for $40. He scanned it at the register and it was $40. Had 5 on the shelf still when I left. I am sure it is a decent gun but unsure if I want another or not.
View Quote

I had gotten one of those as well for $35, so the price may drop on the others at your store.

I'm not sure if I want to snag another so both munchkins can have one when they are older or if I should just sell/trade it off.   I just can't stop buying at these prices.

I'd be interested in a range report on the Remington Express air rifle if anyone has used theirs yet.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone get a Leupold rebate yet? I submitted mine on October 11th and it says rebate not yet processed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Just checked status on my Winchester slug rebate, it says received and processed, "you will receive the rebate shortly".

Passing the deal on to at least one more deer hunter I know(very close friend)-her son uses rifled slugs so I'm giving her 30 rounds for the $6 I'm out of pocket. Hopefully he gets a deer with one of them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Anyone get a Leupold rebate yet? I submitted mine on October 11th and it says rebate not yet processed.
View Quote

Did you do the online form? I submitted nonetheless end of September, never got an email confirmation or anything.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:54:53 AM EDT
[#29]
my first bino rebate check came today
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm really liking mine so far. I haven't shot enough rounds to "settle" it yet and it's already pretty close to zero'd.

It seems like a really nice air gun.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 4:27:32 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm really interested in one of the .22 Remington airguns, but none of my local stores have had any.  If someone comes across one and they don't want/need it, I have a Nikon 3-9 or a Bushnell 4-18 that I'd trade.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 9:26:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Picked up a craptastic Center Point 3-9x32 .22 mil-dot scope for $15. Regular price is $56, iirc.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#33]
$25 Savage rebate came yesterday
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm really interested in one of the .22 Remington airguns, but none of my local stores have had any.  If someone comes across one and they don't want/need it, I have a Nikon 3-9 or a Bushnell 4-18 that I'd trade.
View Quote

IM sent.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 10:13:54 AM EDT
[#35]
For those that bought the Nikons 3-9X40.....

Anyone know the correct size for Buttler creek flip up covers????????

Looks like MAYBE    11 eye and 29 front.  The scope appears to be between sizes.

Anyone know for sure with actually putting some on????

I hate ordering stuff that doesn't fit and having to return them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Looks like MAYBE    11 eye and 29 front.  The scope appears to be between sizes.

View Quote

Just saw a ton of BC covers at a gun shop liquidation sale yesterday. Got a few I wanted for $2 a piece. I should have snagged some generic sizes for 3-9x40s!
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you have the sku for this item?

Link Posted: 10/31/2016 1:52:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
$25 Savage rebate came yesterday
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 10:26:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Got my marlin rebate today. Just kidding.  -item purchased before promotion started. Fuck me
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Found 5 camillas knives for $7 each. A sog mini for $5 and a couple gerber mini tools for $3.50.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 11:39:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Look for Bushnell Truth range finders marked down. Saw them for $75 originally $200.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 4:23:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Found 5 camillas knives for $7 each. A sog mini for $5 and a couple gerber mini tools for $3.50.
View Quote

I had an unfortunate experience with an Ontario 499 fixed blade bought from Wal-Mart a week ago. It turns out that the Wal-Mart version of he knife is a special economy version of the knife... Made in China sheath, no sewage, no blood groove, and though not confirmed, I suspect not made in USA.

Since then I have found out that they have at least previously sold CRKT economy versions too.

At the clearance price points in sure it's not a huge deal, but is probably worth considering.if you're planning on flipping.

Link Posted: 11/3/2016 4:25:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Just saw a ton of BC covers at a gun shop liquidation sale yesterday. Got a few I wanted for $2 a piece. I should have snagged some generic sizes for 3-9x40s!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I recall someone saying they didn't get the caps with their Buckmasters II 3x9 ?
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 11:42:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Found a sog for 21.92 red clearance. Rang up for 5 bucks. Other than that not much else
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 3:55:31 PM EDT
[#45]
I am a noob & late to the Wal Mart party.

Just getting the basics... go in and see what's on sale via the "yellow tag"? Or is there more to it than that??

Thanks

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you do the online form? I submitted nonetheless end of September, never got an email confirmation or anything.
View Quote

Ditto, in the same boat as you. Did online around that time too.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Just getting the basics... go in and see what's on sale via the "yellow tag"? Or is there more to it than that??

Thanks

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks

Quoted:
Quoted:

I go in and check for yellow tags. Years ago I bought 6 boxes of 180 grn Nosler Partition 30-06 federal a for $7 a box
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#47]
There are still deals out there but the problem is they don't put the yellow clearance tag most of the time. I picked up this scope yesterday for $7 I asked what the price was and he just told me what was on the sticker ($29 or $39 I don't remember) then I asked him to scan it and it showed $7...

Link Posted: 11/4/2016 9:43:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Do you have the UPC code?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look for Bushnell Truth range finders marked down. Saw them for $75 originally $200.

I'm not home but looking online I think it's this one:

Bushnell The Truth with ARC Laser Rangefinder
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 11:29:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found these at two different stores yesterday but they weren't marked down.
Page / 56
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top