Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2016 11:23:25 PM EDT
OOOOOpppppsss Candidate Has Resume Issues and Contradictions..

Oops! Latest #NeverTrump Candidate Has Fake Resume Full of Inaccuracies, Distortions and Lies

Jim Hoft Aug 9th, 2016 7:06 pm 139 Comments

The Republican elites announced their latest candidate to take out record-setting Republican nominee Donald Trump in the general election.

Evan Evan McMullin, a former GOP staffer who no one has ever heard of, is the latest #NeverTrump candidate for president to take out Donald Trump.

------------------------hit the OG Post to see the contradictory career timelines and certain facts about the candidate that do not jive with his claims.

Basically he was at Wharton the same time he was a CIA Covert Agent Managing Operation in the Middle East. Except he has no ME language skills and he might have been on his Mormon Missionary Holiday during the time he was supposedly at Langley Training (his words apparently).

Congratulations #NeverTrumper Braintrust for failing to check his LinkdIn Account against his Resume and with his own Wikipage..as well as his personal claims.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Op, I don't believe you Mormons would never believe in something that wouldn't hold up under the most cursory scrutiny.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Op, I don't believe you Mormons would never believe in something that wouldn't hold up under the most cursory scrutiny.
View Quote

First, not a NeverTrumper and Second I do not wear magic underroos.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:29:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Mittens is just grasping at straws now.

I have no clue who this guy is, and really don't care.

I prefer to vote for a candidate that actually has a chance at beating the beast
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Op, I don't believe you, Mormons would never believe in something that wouldn't hold up under the most cursory scrutiny.

Pretty sure he wasn't referring to you being Mormon. I think he simply forgot a comma.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mittens is just grasping at straws now.

I have no clue who this guy is, and really don't care.

I prefer to vote for a candidate that actually has a chance at beating the beast
View Quote

He is there to deny Trump a couple of Red States....except they failed to even do a cursory background check on this guy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:34:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Pretty sure he wasn't referring to you being Mormon. I think he simply forgot a comma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Op, I don't believe you, Mormons would never believe in something that wouldn't hold up under the most cursory scrutiny.

Occasionally grammar n punchuation be useful.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:35:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Some folks wouldn't be missed if they suck started a shotgun....  

Seriously???  We have two options...  Trump or Hitlery....  

Enough bullshit.........  Let's come together and vote the lesser of two evils...
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:35:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Some folks wouldn't be missed if they suck started a shotgun....  

Seriously???  We have two options...  Trump or Hitlery....  

Enough bullshit.........  Let's come together and vote the lesser of two evils...
View Quote

Dude they want to surrender to Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not suggesting you are or that you do.  

I was suggesting that I don't believe you because I find it completely impossible that a group of people with such an impossibly perfect track record of only believing in real and accurate stuff could believe in something fake.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:38:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I was suggesting that I don't believe you because I find it completely impossible that a group of people with such an impossibly perfect track record of only believing in real and accurate stuff could believe in something fake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sookay.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:43:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Good news! Trump endorsed Paul Ryan has won his primary race.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:50:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good news! Trump endorsed Paul Ryan has won his primary race.
View Quote

Awesome. Globalist dickbag get to keep screwing American for at least two more years.

Then there is Evan McCullin a guy of many stories, most of which seem to contradict.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 11:57:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Never trust anyone whose eyes are located in the lower half of their head.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:06:39 AM EDT
[#14]
There are Mormon "democrats" as well as ignorant people(IMHO) in the Church. The Church is big on personal responsibility and free agency. Just because someone calls himself "LDS/Mormon" doesn't mean he has a lock on the "Mormon vote." It doesn't mean he speaks for all "Mormons." We are counseled to ponder and pray about these decisions and vote our conscience.
Hessian-1
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:11:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Who?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:18:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Who?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:18:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
OOOOOpppppsss Candidate Has Resume Issues and Contradictions..

Oops! Latest #NeverTrump Candidate Has Fake Resume Full of Inaccuracies, Distortions and Lies

Jim Hoft Aug 9th, 2016 7:06 pm 139 Comments

The Republican elites announced their latest candidate to take out record-setting Republican nominee Donald Trump in the general election.

Evan McCullin, a former GOP staffer who no one has ever heard of, is the latest #NeverTrump candidate for president to take out Donald Trump.

------------------------hit the OG Post to see the contradictory career timelines and certain facts about the candidate that do not jive with his claims.

Basically he was at Wharton the same time he was a CIA Covert Agent Managing Operation in the Middle East. Except he has no ME language skills and he might have been on his Mormon Missionary Holiday during the time he was supposedly at Langley Training (his words apparently).

Congratulations #NeverTrumper Braintrust for failing to check his LinkdIn Account against his Resume and with his own Wikipage..as well as his personal claims.
View Quote

If you think this guy is ours or that any significant amount of membership here are involved with him or back him, I've got a bridge to sell you.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:19:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Some left wing asshole trying to play spoiler. Is he trying to make the GOP lose Utah or something?
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:20:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Trumptards are so cute.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:21:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Some left wing asshole trying to play spoiler. Is he trying to make the GOP lose Utah or something?
View Quote

Yes. He is the one who thinks Donald Trump is worse than Hitler ISIS.

Edited  for correct hyperbole and bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:22:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Trumptards are so cute.
View Quote

He's your guy.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:22:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Doesn't matter as long as enough votes are siphoned from Trump to allow Hillary to win.

All that matters is maintaining the status quo.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:28:12 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm just here for the kangaroo *talking points*

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 8:39:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm just here for the kangaroo *talking points*

View Quote

More of the same really.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 8:47:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 8:53:55 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 9:21:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Trumptards are so cute.
View Quote

I think the straps on their special helmets are too tight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top