Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, what I said was that the media was going to act like they were Trump's best friend and give him all of this nearly unlimited, positive coverage just long enough to get him nominated before they fucking turned on him like a viper.  

Do you remember all of the 'glowing' interviews Trump did on MSNBC?  Or all of the phone in interviews he did with CNN and everyone else?  He honestly thought that Mika Brazinski was his new BFF -- little did he know that they were just setting him up for the big slam.

The media knew that Trump was the least electable of any candidate that ran, and that's why they coddled him for as long as they did -- just long enough to win the nomination for him and than BOOM, back to Hillary.

The media knows who their friends are, but Trump doesn't.

Sad.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's surreal. Every single MSM outlet is devoted to slamming Trump 24/7

Go on sites like CNN/ABC/NBC/MSN and 90% of the top headlines are bashing Trump along with hundreds of other hack sites and news feeds

Not a peep about Crooked Hillary

We fucking told you that this would happen.

The whole 'I know how to control the media' narrative from Trump for the last year was bogus.  They were just giving him enough rope to hang himself.

Did Trump really think the media was his new BFF?  

Bad judgement.

Sad.  

You "fucking told us" that the media was going to attack the Republican candidate?

Wow.

Holy shit.

No really, do you have any tips on next week's PowerBall numbers

No, what I said was that the media was going to act like they were Trump's best friend and give him all of this nearly unlimited, positive coverage just long enough to get him nominated before they fucking turned on him like a viper.  

Do you remember all of the 'glowing' interviews Trump did on MSNBC?  Or all of the phone in interviews he did with CNN and everyone else?  He honestly thought that Mika Brazinski was his new BFF -- little did he know that they were just setting him up for the big slam.

The media knew that Trump was the least electable of any candidate that ran, and that's why they coddled him for as long as they did -- just long enough to win the nomination for him and than BOOM, back to Hillary.

Sad.

I thought I paid attention to the primaries carefully and never noticed the media pandering to Trump.  When was this?
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

WE ARE SURROUNDED! WE GOT EM RIGHT WHERE WE WANT EM!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nuts!

WE ARE SURROUNDED! WE GOT EM RIGHT WHERE WE WANT EM!

Damn straight. Found our hill to die on. Or for the GOP to die on. A deserving death.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This. All I remember hearing is "The media is financing his campaign"! It's gonna be YuuuuugE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm all in for the clown, but seeing you trumpbots acting butthurt about the media is hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm curious to know how many of you didn't see this coming?

This. All I remember hearing is "The media is financing his campaign"! It's gonna be YuuuuugE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm all in for the clown, but seeing you trumpbots acting butthurt about the media is hilarious.

It's not butthurt.  Trump is doing exactly what I thought he would, and why even though he's not that great of a candidate he will do more to fix American politics than most any other politician in the past 10 years by exposing the utter bullshit machine our govt and msm has become.

They can't do what they are doing without also outing themselves as lying pieces of shit.  Already we see conservatives not believing a word the msm says, how biased they are, CNN stating they are doing it on purpose and doing everything in their power to help Hillary.  

More GOPe assholes have exposed themselves for what they are, and the contempt that the political establishment has for the voter is becoming quite apparent.

Threaten their position, their status, their cronie shell game and they start getting scared and doing stupid things.  

It's fucking glorious.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
anybody that sees this and can't see what's really happening is a fool.....
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#5]
That particular article is incredibly stupid and wrong-headed. If Hillary is really on a "glide path to victory," why should she give the Republicans anything (much less a Supreme Court pick)?

The Republicans did this to themselves. At this point, they have to stick with Trump, even if his ship is sinking.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:28:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I thought I paid attention to the primaries carefully and never noticed the media pandering to Trump.  When was this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go on sites like CNN/ABC/NBC/MSN and 90% of the top headlines are bashing Trump along with hundreds of other hack sites and news feeds

We fucking told you that this would happen.

The whole 'I know how to control the media' narrative from Trump for the last year was bogus.  They were just giving him enough rope to hang himself.

Did Trump really think the media was his new BFF?  

Bad judgement.

Sad.  

You "fucking told us" that the media was going to attack the Republican candidate?
Wow.
Holy shit.
No really, do you have any tips on next week's PowerBall numbers

Sad.

"Nothing too hard, Mika."

"Okay."

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#7]
A "negotiated Republican surrender"?  That's some funny shit there.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 4:36:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Been seeing that for awhile, but the fact they are now basically writing about how Republicans should basically just not even have an election and crown the queen. Crazy times we live in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on sites like CNN/ABC/NBC and 90% of the top headlines are bashing Trump

Been seeing that for awhile, but the fact they are now basically writing about how Republicans should basically just not even have an election and crown the queen. Crazy times we live in.

We have it here on this site. There are dozens of people right here that think it would be better to go ahead and give it to Hillary, since they think Trump is as bad. You can find them posting anti Trump crap all the time. Unless you want Hillary to win, what exactly is the purpose at a time when there are only two candidates that can win, and one is the epitome of pure evil, and has stated she will take your guns, other than to push people away from Trump?

There can be no other reason. All of this propaganda on this site is intended to push people away from voting for Trump, so Hillary can get the win, including the woe is me , we've already lost soul suckers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#9]
The voters wanted to stick it to the establishment.

Well...this is what sticking it to the establishment looks like.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that better or worse than sticking it to future generations by sitting home and letting hillary clinton pack the court with sotomayers?

Hey, at least some guys have some pretty cool gun collections for the next generation to look at.

It's comforting to know that the MA AG's court case may end up in the hand of an activist judge who will find a reason to uphold it- knowing that at least we can challenge it at the supreme co-

But it's okay, guy's the most verbally pro-2A general election candidate this cycle, better stay home.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm saddled up and ready to run with it.

We've been hemming and hawing for years about how we want the GOP to get with the program.

Then it happens and just because it's not peeeerrrrfffeecccctttttttttt we have a bunch of fucking pussies that can't even stand up to a relatively mild attack because they claim to have faith but can't seem to muster any fight or faith now.

Its embarrassing, to be quite frank.

We MUST do everything we can to help trump win, damn the consequences.

If it was cruz, it would be the same tune.

For good or bad, trump is our fighter.  We are either with him or with Hillary.

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, we should've taken the Blue Pill and pretended everything was jussssst fiiiiine with the GOP and the country in general.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:18:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We've been hemming and hawing for years about how we want the GOP to get with the program.

Then it happens and just because it's not peeeerrrrfffeecccctttttttttt we have a bunch of fucking pussies that can't even stand up to a relatively mild attack because they claim to have faith but can't seem to muster any fight or faith now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the record if our candidate was cruz, I'd be knee deep in trump people explaining why we should be behind Cruz.
I say this as a guy who liked Rubio.

But hey it's okay if our taxes go up and Scalia's seat goes full Kagan.

neva' go full Kagan!
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#14]
It's so bad now it's just getting stupid, they all slam Trump 24/7.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 6:25:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He's not a cuck.  His loyalties lie elsewhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jamiesww-e1300131262105.jpg

Jamie Weinstein. Properly beta cucked.

This war on Women must stop. Before the angry lesbians pull out all the stops and go hands on.

#savehillaryssoulshedoesntwanttotakeRepublives

He's not a cuck.  His loyalties lie elsewhere.

no, that beta bitch is his royal highness, king of cucks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Unfortunately in today's US, the government are more masters than servants.

Having said that, you have two possibilities.

Hillary will be the master of all affairs of the state.

Trump will be the master of all affairs of the state.

You cannot serve two masters.

Pick one, and help them to victory.

And, I might add, Trump will give us 65% or higher of what we want, more likely 85%.

Hillary will give us 125% of what we don't want.

Do you want some of what you want, or none of what you want, and in fact losing things that you enjoy now?  with Hillary, you go backwards, off of a cliff.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I saw it in 2008 and again in 2012. Nothing new.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never in my life have i seen such pandering by the MSM for a presidential candidate...wow

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-case-for-a-negotiated-republican-surrender-to-hillary/ar-BBvpH4d?li=BBnb7Kz

Not like this. This is them going for broke, they're not even denying what they are doing.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:23:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A "negotiated Republican surrender"?  That's some funny shit there.
View Quote

Also funny b/c that is what the GOP always does even when they are in power. Even when they are the majority they "compromise" with the left and get us fucked over.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jamiesww-e1300131262105.jpg

Jamie Weinstein. Properly beta cucked.

This war on Women must stop. Before the angry lesbians pull out all the stops and go hands on.

#savehillaryssoulshedoesntwanttotakeRepublives
View Quote

Is that seriously him?

Yeah, I'm going to take advice from a guy that looks like that lol.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

IF you read the leaked emails, you would see they are all pretty much trying to get her elected. Many of the higherupos or husbands of those networks are working in the Obama regime at one time or another.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:38:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I knew it would happen, just not to the degree it has, and too the open call for gun bans and ending the second amendment , then they try to say she does not mean what she says. I know she is a liar, but she means that if she told the truth just once.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:42:04 PM EDT
[#22]
That sure would take off alot of STRESS.

All that this is about, some that dont think hillabeans will make it through to the end. To much stress.

89 days of it,  and more screaming of desperation.

And the unsurity of the failed agenda drives the crazytrain.

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:55:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It started with Palin.  Maybe even sooner than that. They slammed her around the country like a rag doll.  Still do.

Every single Republican in their eyes is fair game, and it shows.  The libs can do no wrong whatsoever.  nada, zip, zilch.

They are as biased as they can be and admit it.

They are no longer the "Free Press".   If the press gets to report what they want you to hear, and not what the truth is, then it is no longer a free press.

It is controlled much in the same way as the british controlled it in the 1700's.   Instead of killing or hanging patriots, they slam them in the media.
View Quote

Trump (for all his faults) at least fights back, and hits pretty hard at times.

Not so with Romney, McCain, Bush, Dole etc... Trump has more backbone then all of them combined.
Too bad his own party is more interested in making sure the status quo stays the status quo.

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 8:59:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't think Hilary is interested in giving one single concession to Republicans.

After all, she's leading by a huge margin. So what would make her want to negotiate? She's from a position of strength.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Here's hoping that if Americans ever decide to kick something off, they start with the press.

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:10:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nuts!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:30:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd say about 13 million didn't see this coming.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Both sides are worried of loosing their sugar daddy.  Us.
View Quote

Winner....Winner....Chicken Dinner.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#30]
I would rather have trump kin his worst day than Hillary, ever.

Surrender? WTF?

Surrender to the Clintons? Double WTF.

I am not happy about it, but I will vote Trump --barring an unfortunate event-- on election day. Then I will puke.

Surrender to Hillary? WTF!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#31]
... this only emboldens assholes like me that are FUCKING FED UP with the status quo
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Propaganda
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:43:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never in my life have i seen such pandering by the MSM for a presidential candidate...wow

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-case-for-a-negotiated-republican-surrender-to-hillary/ar-BBvpH4d?li=BBnb7Kz

It wasn't like this. It was more like 1/10 stories slamming the GOP, 1/3 praising FBH0, and the rest were actual news stories. Now it's 90% anti-Trump all the time, everywhere, 24/7. They don't even acknowledge Hillary's existence. They're not trying to praise her like they did Barry, solely Teump bashing.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:47:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's not butthurt.  Trump is doing exactly what I thought he would, and why even though he's not that great of a candidate he will do more to fix American politics than most any other politician in the past 10 years by exposing the utter bullshit machine our govt and msm has become.

They can't do what they are doing without also outing themselves as lying pieces of shit.  Already we see conservatives not believing a word the msm says, how biased they are, CNN stating they are doing it on purpose and doing everything in their power to help Hillary.  

More GOPe assholes have exposed themselves for what they are, and the contempt that the political establishment has for the voter is becoming quite apparent.

Threaten their position, their status, their cronie shell game and they start getting scared and doing stupid things.  

It's fucking glorious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's fucking glorious.

Yes,yes it is.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:53:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It started with Nixion.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

In 1952. They were butt hurt over Alger Hiss. The accusations of corruption played well. Nixon was a target after the checkers speech too. The papers loved the Ike quote,"If you give me a week, I may think of something."

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:53:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I don't think Hilary is interested in giving one single concession to Republicans.

After all, she's leading by a huge margin. So what would make her want to negotiate? She's from a position of strength.

View Quote
You'd be surprised how little those cucks would need to turncoat.  

"Hillary promised to delay full socialism until 2025!  She initially planned implementation in 2024!  All principled conservatives must support this!  #nevertrump"

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I would rather have trump kin his worst day than Hillary, ever.

Surrender? WTF?

Surrender to the Clintons? Double WTF.

I am not happy about it, but I will vote Trump --barring an unfortunate event-- on election day. Then I will puke.

Surrender to Hillary? WTF!!!
View Quote

If we don't surrender to Hillery, the Globalist wing of the GOP will die.
Therefore, it is best that the middle class is crushed by Hillery first.

Gotta keep the DC gravy train rolling until the inevitable debt derailment.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

On the Mourning Joe, Mika was slobbering on his knob so much you'd have thought she was auditioning to be number 4.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 10:09:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Propaganda
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 10:11:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you expect someone to be drawing up "negotiated surrender" papers?  I might have expected the GOPe to lose in order to keep their slice of power, but I didn't expect to see this stuff out in public, in writing.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:14:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It wasn't like this. It was more like 1/10 stories slamming the GOP, 1/3 praising FBH0, and the rest were actual news stories. Now it's 90% anti-Trump all the time, everywhere, 24/7. They don't even acknowledge Hillary's existence. They're not trying to praise her like they did Barry, solely Teump bashing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hillary's seizures/ tics/ whatever the fuck they are probably have a bunch to do with that. If you can't put your "guy" in front of the camera and pimp for them, then the only card you have to play is tearing down the other guy.

Imagine the reaction from the general American public if she had a major short circuit (like in the vid earlier in this thread when she was wearing the blue getup), where they couldn't cover it up or otherwise minimize it. Picture that happening on the stage of a nationally televised debate? It would be fucking devastating.

Sure, you'd have the diehards voting for her, but anybody more moderate would be like, "what. the. actual. fuck?!"

I'll be amazed if we see an actual debate between the presidential candidates this election. Trump's people know that if he doesn't say something actually offensive, the media will fabricate, misconstrue, or otherwise spin it into a gaffe. Likewise, Hillary's people are terrified she'll go all wonky in a situation where they can't fabricate, misconstrue it into a favorable (or at least neutral) light.

Still and all, I drive all over the place "behind enemy lines" for work. And in liberal CT, I'm seeing more and more Trump signs and stickers going up, and Gadsden flags too, and virtually nothing for Hillary, even in the urban areas. Lots of Bernie people haven't gotten the memo yet though. It's anecdotal, so take it for what it's worth (which is basically nothing).
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:17:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Is that better or worse than sticking it to future generations by sitting home and letting hillary clinton pack the court with sotomayers?

Hey, at least some guys have some pretty cool gun collections for the next generation to look at.

It's comforting to know that the MA AG's court case may end up in the hand of an activist judge who will find a reason to uphold it- knowing that at least we can challenge it at the supreme co-

But it's okay, guy's the most verbally pro-2A general election candidate this cycle, better stay home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and I have had disagreements in the past. You do fully get it though.

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:21:06 AM EDT
[#44]
"Editor’s note: The opinions in this article are the author’s, as published by our content partner, and do not necessarily represent the views of MSN or Microsoft."

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:24:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Trump makes it very easy for them. He's a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:24:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It started with Palin.  Maybe even sooner than that. They slammed her around the country like a rag doll.  Still do.

Every single Republican in their eyes is fair game, and it shows.  The libs can do no wrong whatsoever.  nada, zip, zilch.

They are as biased as they can be and admit it.

They are no longer the "Free Press".   If the press gets to report what they want you to hear, and not what the truth is, then it is no longer a free press.

It is controlled much in the same way as the british controlled it in the 1700's.   Instead of killing or hanging patriots, they slam them in the media.
View Quote

The best part is it doesn't work on Trump. He literally does not care what the MSM has to say about him and it has left them at a loss. Despite his 24/7 media assassination attempts he just keeps plugging along and leaving venues with standing room only on top of polling well in heavily manipulated and biased polls. Somebody here once said the media has evolved like the Dodo with no natural predators. Trump just walks up and clubs them.

I think that sums it up well. Despite my distrust of the man I admire how he gives no fucks in regards to what the press has to say about him today. It's astonishing to think about really. Never before has a republican candidate been so targeted not just by the media but by his own party and yet he still plods along polling favorably and having a legit shot at winning.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:27:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of free infomercials...that will never be declared or regulated....a travesty...
View Quote

The press has given him hundred of millions worth of free air time. The irony is hillarious.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:31:54 AM EDT
[#48]
No one has addressed my point though.

If Hillary is on the "glide path to the presidency", then why would she negotiate with the Republicans?
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:33:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why should they do any different?

No, seriously.   They're leftist authoritarians.   Half of them are spouses or immediate family members of lobbyists, Dem office holders, or administration flunkies.    Why do you expect them NOT to take advantage of this?

Is anyone in this thread stupid enough to actually think they would not collude to torpedo their political opponent using any means available?

The NYT just ran an editorial column explaining that the media feels it has a duty to do this.      Do we need them to send up a plane and start dropping leaflets to make it more fucking obvious?
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:35:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Did you expect someone to be drawing up "negotiated surrender" papers?  I might have expected the GOPe to lose in order to keep their slice of power, but I didn't expect to see this stuff out in public, in writing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Don't you at least want to lead your armies onto the field and barter a better deal with Longshanks before you tuck tail and run?"

Disgusting.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top