Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/29/2016 11:30:48 PM EDT
I had a friend that said he was close to the beach and basically saw a lot older and saggy men and women....and left.

I have never been but seems like my friends experience is basically the norm.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
What did your "friend" expect?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:33:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Stayed at a resort that had a nude beach.  It was next to the regular beach.  People were having fun.  Mostly older swinger types.  They weren't having that kind of fun on the beach.  My wife and I chose to stay clothed and enjoy the scenery with seldom looks left.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:34:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What did your "friend" expect?
View Quote

What he saw in all those "documentaries" about nude beaches....

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
He was around 60 years old and expected to see individuals that looked like they should be on the cover of the swimsuit issue.....he was disappointed....
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:35:26 PM EDT
[#5]
If it wasn't against COC, this would be a good time to post a clip from EuroTrip
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:35:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Have been to one in Oregon a few times. It's pretty much like the demographics of a swingers club. Just a cross section of society. Some large, some small, some young, some old.
It's nowhere near the stereotype that people living in moms basement think it is.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Never been, but I've been told many times that the people you want to see naked aren't there, and the people there are not ones you want to see naked.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:38:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Red sand beach in Hawaii... Optional means optional, it's not usually the type that are looking for the attention, they just want to do it. Women typically kept their bottoms on though in my experience.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:39:16 PM EDT
[#9]
There's a section of isolated beach down here that attracts the nudies.
I go surf fishing there sometimes and believe it when I say It Ain't Pretty.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:40:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Never been, but I've been told many times that the people you want to see naked aren't there, and the people there are not ones you want to see naked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:42:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I didn't go there looking for babes.  But I got nekkid.  Some gawkers did come by saying "look!  He's naked!"

After I was done being at the beach I found my keys were missing and went back down and searched around for them and noticed really beautiful women naked while I was doing that.  BUT, that was only because I was searching around the beach.  Not my fault they were naked.

Couldn't find my keys, called a locksmith, when he came he said "Checkin' out the naked ladies huh?"

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:43:05 PM EDT
[#12]
There's a nudist club that owns property up in the mountains near Kamas, Utah.  Never been there but if some of the people they interviewed on the news a few years ago are representative of the club's membership then it wouldn't be a pretty sight.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:43:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Hanlan's Point Beach in Toronto will forever haunt my dreams.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:47:55 PM EDT
[#14]
You gotta find the sandbar with a bunch of 200k $ boats anchored up.  They filter out the less perfect girls.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:49:53 PM EDT
[#15]
went to a nude beach or there were nude people there somewhere in Spain, Valencia maybe.  Some some 20 y/o something Spanish poon tang
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:49:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I live about 40 miles from one.   I have been there twice... Just to take friends who had never been to one.  Nothing but gays and people that should be in an old folks home.   Even one old naked dude using a walker.   No, I was not nude.  Saw only one hella hot woman there
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:51:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Bunch of old/fat/uglo Americans who are not ashamed of their bodies....but should be???? Because that is my guess.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:55:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Never been but it's probably exactly like this

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4803392/eurotrip-nude-beach-girl-o.gif

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:57:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Little Beach on Maui.   Some naked, some not.  Some old/young....couple of stunning ladies/ gentlemen...me at  66.  Quite a diverse group..

To most nudist

It's not about looking good...it's about being naked.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:23:12 AM EDT
[#20]
There's a nude "beach" on Lake Travis called Hippie Hollow.

Disgusting weirdos and perverts from what I've been told.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:29:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There's a nude "beach" on Lake Travis called Hippie Hollow.

Disgusting weirdos and perverts from what I've been told.
View Quote

kayaked past it once.  eye bleach, please.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:30:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Not to a nude beach, but several times to nude resorts like Hedonism.

People of all ages and sizes.  Good, bad, and ugly.

It's a cool experience.  When stripped of your clothes, you have nothing to judge a person by.  So you want to talk to people more to get to know them (and then judge them )
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:32:03 AM EDT
[#23]
I know a 70 year old former coworker who is a self proclaimed nudist . I get the impression he is the average customer for the nudist clubs he has memberships in.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:32:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Yes. Sort of.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:22:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I had a friend that said he was close to the beach and basically saw a lot older and saggy men and women....and left.

I have never been but seems like my friends experience is basically the norm.

View Quote

I went to the nude beach on the North Shore of Oahu. Definitely was not what I expected, I went with 2 females which one of them was pleasantly plump and the other pleasantly fit. Was quiet, peaceful and they actually ran a guy off who was pervin. Ages varied from grandchildren and grandparents.

Nude wasn't required, I refused to drop my britches cause I hadn't manscaped
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:33:52 AM EDT
[#26]
We stopped at one in St. Maarten. It was a mix of young perky girls and older kinda saggy people.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:35:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Orient Beach in St. Maarten.

Old leathery Europeans. Pretty gross for the most part.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:36:59 AM EDT
[#28]
many times. Lived by one in Finland, work by one in Nice' Fr.  

the general rule of thumb is, nobody who goes to a nude beach, is someone you'd want to see on a nude beach. I never saw that rule broken.

Now if you want naked chicks outside, greece is where you seek. And also some areas in Mexico /Cozumel, but I never saw the number of sheer naked hot chicks anywhere as I did in greece.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:39:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Out by Quartzsite, Arizona there used to be a senior citizen nudist RV camp in the desert. A fish cop I spoke to said it looked like a herd of sunburnt Shar-Pei's.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:39:39 AM EDT
[#30]
I laid naked in a tanning bed one time and got a pretty bad burn.  That's all I got.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:41:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Some nice tatas, mostly not.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:45:39 AM EDT
[#32]
I was 14 in Europe.  If memory serves, and I'm sure my memory has, expanded the story.

I was on the beach, getting sun burnt.  A large breasted lady, I don't remember anything else about her, gave me sun block.  I think.  She had big boobs.

Anyways, boner town ensued.  It was great
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:27:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Orient Beach in St. Maarten.

Old leathery Europeans. Pretty gross for the most part.
View Quote

20-40 was the range when I was there. Not the busy season, but there were a handful of teens. Same age group as any of the other beaches.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:42:23 AM EDT
[#34]
It was great. It was in Benidorm, Spain in the late 90's. It wasn't a nude beach in the American sense, it's just what they do. Was a mix of families, hotties, and the dude from the Southern Comfort commercial.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:47:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

It was great. It was in Benidorm, Spain in the late 90's. It wasn't a nude beach in the American sense, it's just what they do. Was a mix of families, hotties, and the dude from the Southern Comfort commercial.

View Quote
Been to a few in Europe. Cross section of people you'd see anywhere else.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:55:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Have been to one in Oregon a few times. It's pretty much like the demographics of a swingers club. Just a cross section of society. Some large, some small, some young, some old.
It's nowhere near the stereotype that people living in moms basement think it is.
View Quote

I strenuously disagree.    The average basement dweller naturally assumes it's is a bunch of geriatric old people, fat hairy bitches 'n bastards and gays.      

Which is Precisely what it is.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:18:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Think 2 eggs over easy hanging on a nail.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Visited Pamplona Beach (French Riviera) and the section that was nude was mostly old men.  Other sections much better but this was in June which was before the crowds hit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#41]
A guy at work has been to France multiple times and he said there are beaches in the French Riviera that have smoking hot ladies of all ages running around.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Wife and I spent a weekend at the ponderosa sun club in IN
 20 somethings to 70 somethings and everyone was very friendly.

We had a blast and plan on going back
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:28:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much my experience.  Saw one decent looking chick, that was it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:33:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Pirates Cove right next to Avila, used to go there as a kid. Went back to gawk a few times in high school, mostly old farts looking for the one hot chick.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:34:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Never been to a nude beach, but I went to a nude party one time. It was a huge group of mid-20s peeps.

Let's just say I gained a lot of confidence, was hit on by several fully nude chicks, and saw a man rub cocktail sauce on his balls and pose with a shrimp next to his dick...
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#46]
I've been to several locations in the Caribbean where the beaches were nude.  Most of what you see makes you want to gouge your eyes out, but every once in a while.......  The old fat dudes are the worst!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:19:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've been to several locations in the Caribbean where the beaches were nude.  Most of what you see makes you want to gouge your eyes out, but every once in a while.......  The old fat dudes are the worst!
View Quote

I didn't go to Caribbean nude beaches, but the topless beaches were
The place was crawling with Dutch hotties... it was Spring Break for them
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:20:40 AM EDT
[#48]
I've been to one dedicated nude beach, and it was mostly old people. However, you see nude people at every beach around here, so dedicated beaches are rare.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Question:
Do you have to frequently apply sun block up and down the shaft of your penis while you are laying there on the beach?  Even with sunblock, I'd imagine your twig and berries are very sensitive and  get sunburned very easily
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#50]
I know a couple who goes to a nudist retreat that has a beach.  That alone is adequate to dissuade me from going.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top