She's the CEO of the CF or something like that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chelsea will carry on the 'its never fucking dead' legacy.

I don't see it happening. Chelsea doesn't appear to have a blackened heart.

In my opinion she's just as culpable as her parents.  There's no way she's unaware of the shenanigans going on.

Exactly.  I don't want to surmise on anything going on, but SHOULD there be any indictments she would be very wrapped up in it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You may not see them, but they will have their fingers in everything.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

No, Chelsea will carry on the family business.  The money is too good for them to walk away.
View Quote
But Chelsea said she doesn't care much about money....
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my opinion she's just as culpable as her parents.  There's no way she's unaware of the shenanigans going on.

Which wasn't even mentioned during the convention. Why wouldn't they even mention a foundation that has raised billions of dollars for needy, starving, earthquake impacted people

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:20:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Did anyone happen to watch Chelsea's speech last night?  

It wasn't awful but it lacked any emotion or enthusiasm.  She did a decent job of reading from the teleprompter and was able to deliver the prepared remarks, but had to wait for the applause each time there was a scripted break in the speech just because the message and her delivery was so unremarkable the crowd didn't clap until they realized they were supposed to.  It kind of reminded me of Jebs "please clap" moment.

She has no political game.  None.  She's boring and unenthusiastic, and has no future as a pol.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Chelsea is a twit, she comes across as a half a tart.

She also has massive arm fat
Yeah, spare me the she just gave birth BS
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:29:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, she is borderline retarded. Seriously.
#fucktheclintons
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think she's a twit, she just doesn't have the personality to be a politician.  She comes off as shy and introverted, and to be a pol you have to be an extrovert extraordinaire; a type-A personality who is excited to engage people and express themselves and their message.  She just doesn't have that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If Hillary loses will the Clintons drop out of the spotlight?

Most of my adult life the Clintons were somehow in the political spotlight.

I think a loss in November will take them out of the spotlight for ever.

Who will become George Soros's beneficiary with the Clintons gone?
View Quote

Why would they? Their only quest in life is power and money. They could both have retired from the spotlight after Hillary left State. They are making a ton of money with the Crooked Clinton Foundation (RICO), but she didn't stop because she wants money AND power. In any event, even if she lost the election she could become a leader in the DNC/DCC or whatever groups exist to support the left wing of the democrat party. Not only that, they have spawned a new Clinton, Chelsea, who will undoubtedly be walking in their crooked political footsteps.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:39:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, Chelsea will carry on the family business.  The money is too good for them to walk away.

That's why they need so much money, to make Chelsea care.

I suspect it takes 8 figures to get on Chelsea's care meter.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't think she's a twit, she just doesn't have the personality to be a politician.  She comes off as shy and introverted, and to be a pol you have to be an extrovert extraordinaire; a type-A personality who is excited to engage people and express themselves and their message.  She just doesn't have that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you seriously think that Hillary does? The same Hillary that refuses to give a news conference for almost one year into the presidential election??? The same Hillary that comes across as a dishonest robot when she gives a speech? Chelsea doesn't have a difficult act to follow if she intends to follow in Hillary's crooked footsteps. I'd really prefer that she doesn't and the Clinton legacy finally comes to a close.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#13]
And you seriously think that Hillary does? The same Hillary that refuses to give a news conference for almost one year into the presidential election??? The same Hillary that comes across as a dishonest robot when she gives a speech? Chelsea doesn't have a difficult act to follow if she intends to follow in Hillary's crooked footsteps. I'd really prefer that she doesn't and the Clinton legacy finally comes to a close.
View Quote

Just because Hillary's message sucks, that doesn't mean she doesn't have the aggressive, type-A tendencies to deliver her message.  I'm talking about the ability to work a room and engage people.  Hillary has that, Chelsea doesn't.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why would they? Their only quest in life is power and money. They could both have retired from the spotlight after Hillary left State. They are making a ton of money with the Crooked Clinton Foundation (RICO), but she didn't stop because she wants money AND power. In any event, even if she lost the election she could become a leader in the DNC/DCC or whatever groups exist to support the left wing of the democrat party. Not only that, they have spawned a new Clinton, Chelsea, who will undoubtedly be walking in their crooked political footsteps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I strongly believe that Hillarys motivation to be voted POTUS is not for the power but to remain free from prison.

ETA:  she has a lot more to lose than Trump does.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#15]
They will just move behind the scenes.  A politician is really just a nexus of money and power based on their contacts.   Bush jr capitalized on his dad's network, now hillary is cashing on bill's.   All the people supplying the money are still there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:26:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She's spent her whole life on this endeavor; losing the election will crush Hillary.  

That being said, the Democraps know she is a flawed candidate with way too much baggage, but the Dems have hitched their wagon to this mess and have no choice but to ride it out.  When she loses, and they lose, they will put the blame squarely on her for fucking this election up so bad with the email fiasco that brought the whole thing down.

Obama will be pissed too.  They will all wash their hands of the Clintons and they will be finished politically.  They will become the toxic twosome.
View Quote

God I hope your right!

Please, please, please!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:28:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She'll never get very high on the ladder. I've seen nothing from her that suggest she has her father's political instincts, and it's becoming quite clear that her Mother doesn't have them either.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:37:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Ohhh yeah....bill will totally give up those half million speeches...
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:03:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Here's a horrible thought the hilldabeast drops from the spotlight only to be replaced by Michelle "the wookie" Obama...I wonder which would be worse...
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:17:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Bill will be dead soon.  Hillary and maybe chelsea will flee the country into self imposed exile, to avoid criminal prosecution.  Maybe they can stay with Mr Wu at his hotel resort in macau.  She arranged some deals for him apparently.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:22:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the Clinton clan disappears along with the Bush clan I'll be content.

We need political family dynasties as much as we need royalty.

And wee need them as much as we need 'office for life' politicians, whether senators, representatives, governors, or mayors.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:27:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And wee need them as much as we need 'office for life' politicians, whether senators, representatives, governors, or mayors.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or judges
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:55:04 AM EDT
[#23]
CGI.....makes millions for them.  And then there is the daughter.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:13:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Clintons will be done and michelle obama will take over the party
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:18:42 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit... she's been raised all her life by blackened hearts.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:32:52 AM EDT
[#26]
I seriously doubt the Klintons will simply go away.  All you have to do is look at the Nazi collaborating motherfucker George Soros.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:36:17 AM EDT
[#27]
It would be nice if they fell off the earth, but sadly, I think the deal is rigged.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:39:17 AM EDT
[#28]
The Clintons and the Kennedys are the moral equivalent of herpes and like herpes they are forever.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:41:58 AM EDT
[#29]
LOL.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:45:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

God I hope your right!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's spent her whole life on this endeavor; losing the election will crush Hillary.  

That being said, the Democraps know she is a flawed candidate with way too much baggage, but the Dems have hitched their wagon to this mess and have no choice but to ride it out.  When she loses, and they lose, they will put the blame squarely on her for fucking this election up so bad with the email fiasco that brought the whole thing down.

Obama will be pissed too.  They will all wash their hands of the Clintons and they will be finished politically.  They will become the toxic twosome.

God I hope your right!

R's aren't exactly offering up a shining star, either.  Besides, voting demographics are controlled by the dense population regions, which lean D.  There's no strategy to overcome that.  D's gonna D.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:53:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Did anyone happen to watch Chelsea's speech last night?  

It wasn't awful but it lacked any emotion or enthusiasm.  She did a decent job of reading from the teleprompter and was able to deliver the prepared remarks, but had to wait for the applause each time there was a scripted break in the speech just because the message and her delivery was so unremarkable the crowd didn't clap until they realized they were supposed to.  It kind of reminded me of Jebs "please clap" moment.

She has no political game.  None.  She's boring and unenthusiastic, and has no future as a pol.

View Quote

Everything has been given to her. She is going through the motions. The picture they paint of the ideal Hillary is not the one that she grew up with. She is full of cynicism and entitlement. Her outlook towards the hoi polloi is one of derision and boredom. The common masses are simply a means to an end. she is her mother's daughter. She will live off the family name...
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:57:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She'll never get very high on the ladder. I've seen nothing from her that suggest she has her father's political instincts, and it's becoming quite clear that her Mother doesn't have them either.
View Quote

Hillary has ambition. She is just not personable. To the point of being anti-personable. she has a sense of entitlement that won't ever go away. She has passed that on to her daughter.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:58:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Nothing in her heart for the common folk other than contempt and disdain.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:02:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Chelsea is bored with a sense of entitlement. A terrible combination of lazy and not so bright with a high expectation of other people having to satisfy her wants.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Nope. They'll invest more money into grooming Chelsea.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:09:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, she is being groomed for '1st Daughter of a First Lady To Become President". It never stops.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:16:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Hillary and Bill will both be dead inside of three years.  Evil like that eats at you.

Chelsea will disappear to the world of the idle rich.

There will be new contenders for the crown.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:22:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably. She has learned the dirty tricks trade from some of the best in the business. Lies, corruption and deceit are a way of life for that scum and she has not only grown up in it but it has been very financially rewarding for all of them.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Democrats are like a hideous medical condition that will never go away. Look at Jimmy Carter, the MSM thinks he's an expert on every fucking thing on the planet. FBHO is going to be on the tv screen forever. Michele is the new Jackie O. They'll be asking her children for fashion advice from now on.

Look at what the Clinton's did after they left the white house the first time. They've been successfully scamming governments out of cash for over 15 years. They are like the mob and cockroaches, they can't be gotten rid of.

Democrat's, and the Clinton's in particular are a fucking pestilence.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Democrats are like a hideous medical condition that will never go away. Look at Jimmy Carter, the MSM thinks he's an expert on every fucking thing on the planet. FBHO is going to be on the tv screen forever. Michele is the new Jackie O. They'll be asking her children for fashion advice from now on.

Look at what the Clinton's did after they left the white house the first time. They've been successfully scamming governments out of cash for over 15 years. They are like the mob and cockroaches, they can't be gotten rid of.

Democrat's, and the Clinton's in particular are a fucking pestilence.
View Quote

Good analogy. Foreign cock sucking roaches at that. If that bitch gets in the WH, no one in Congress will ever have enough balls to call out her for selling secrets, plutonium, uranium or anything else for fear of being called a woman hater, just like those chickenshits have been afraid to call out Hussein for fear of being called racist.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#41]
If Hillary looses she and Bill will move to their house in Ireland.  She will then assemble a legal team expert in extradition procedures.  An  AG for a Trump administration  will almost certainly prosecute.  Other members of the
Clinton Foundation will be left to fend for themselves.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If Hillary looses she and Bill will move to their house in Ireland.  She will then assemble a legal team expert in extradition procedures.  An  AG for a Trump administration  will almost certainly prosecute.  Other members of the
Clinton Foundation will be left to fend for themselves.
View Quote

They'll just rent space at the Bush ranch in Paraguay. I don't believe Paraguay has an extradition treaty with the US.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Last time the Clintons were in the White House, didn't they steal about $250,000 worth of stuff?  Why weren't they prosecuted for theft?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Even when she wears hat and sunglasses the press snaps bikini pics so I only after she passes from this Earth will she be remove her from the spotlight. imgupload
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#45]
The only spotlight she should be in comes from the Guard Tower at night as she tries to escape.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#46]
I see an extra leash hanging from Bill's waste. Is that for him or the dog?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

IMHO, this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMHO, this.

I think she should get a pilot license

ETA: Dammit. If I'd have scrolled down just a little further I would have seen I was beat to the punch by a country mile.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

If Trump wins she may be in prison for Clinton Foundation shenanigans.

At least she'll be safe in the showers with Hillary there too.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 3:41:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They'll probably open a 7-11 with BAY-Rack OLSlama
View Quote

With all due respect that would require hard work and honest bookkeeping so... no.

Now, an adult novelty store with Keno in the back....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top