Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/29/2016 4:39:20 AM EDT
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/rudy-giuliani-clinton-emails-russia-226367

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-intelligence-hacked-dnc-emails-says-top-u-s-official-n618936

Senior U.S. national security officials tell NBC News they are confident that Russian intelligence agencies hacked the Democratic National Committee.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:45:20 AM EDT
[#1]
One can hope can't they?

If so hopefully they will do a massive email dump soon...
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:50:52 AM EDT
[#2]
If they want to scuttle Hillary, they will wait until closer to the election.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:51:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet they are saving the real good dirt till just before the election.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:51:25 AM EDT
[#4]
He is surmising that they have them, not stating that they have them.  Don't read the comments.  All liberals sound the same, which unfortunately sounds like Rachel Maddow.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:52:49 AM EDT
[#5]
some of the comments  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:52:57 AM EDT
[#6]
They need to dump the 30,000 from her servers
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:56:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Trump made them do it.

Obama already said so.

This is all Trump's fault.

He wants to ruin a woman's chances at the WH.

Just watch the left's spin on this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:01:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I see zero evidence being presented other than 2 political hacks running their mouths.  Nothing BREAKING here.
This however is breaking http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-28/democrats-hacked-again-fbi-probing-new-cyber-intrusion-fundraising-group
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:16:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They need to dump the 30,000 from her servers
View Quote

They did last night. Didn't you see all that confetti ?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:19:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

[url=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-intelligence-hacked-dnc-emails-says-top-u-s-official-n618936]http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-intelligence-hacked-dnc-emails-says-top-u-
View Quote

From the article titled "Russian Intelligence Hacked DNC Emails, Say Top U.S. Officials":

"The Russian government had the "motive, means and opportunity," one official said, and many officials believe it is likely the Russians gave the emails to WikiLeaks, but there is not yet definitive evidence."

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:26:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

He is surmising that they have them, not stating that they have them.  Don't read the comments.  All liberals sound the same, which unfortunately sounds like Rachel Maddow.Jeantel.
View Quote

What rolled out as an off the cuff comment by Trump has the dem/soc/com/marx/libtard propaganda machine running in overdrive.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:40:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I were the FSB, I would keep that powder dry hoping she gets elected, and now they have great leverage over our gov.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:41:07 AM EDT
[#13]
As I always say, ignore polls. The reason I know Trump is ahead is because the left is in full tilt desperation mode. They have no idea what to do, so they are simply tossing out crazy shit to see what sticks, and you don't get much crazier than Trump is Putin's puppet.

Trump is going to win, and the left knows it.

And it's only a matter of time until they trot out the "will cities burn if Trump wins" scare tactic.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:43:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Lies
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:47:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lies
View Quote

I don't know, scro. Even the zerohedge that was posted says they hacked her server.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:49:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
One can hope can't they?

If so hopefully they will do a massive email dump soon...
View Quote

If this is true.

Hillary and Putin will meet and a deal will be brokered.

Why would Putin throw out an opportunity have his own POTUS Puppet.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:52:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Dump the emails the week before the election. Then launch a 1st strike as the administration is scrambling.

Game over.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:08:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lies
View Quote

I fear the left and the MSM are trying to create a "badguy" in the eyes of the voter.

If they need a badguy before Nov (Trump killing her) the Russians will be it. Because if Haji does something it will fall in Hillary and Barrys lap.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:11:30 AM EDT
[#19]

They scared.

Trumps got this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:17:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/rudy-giuliani-clinton-emails-russia-226367

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-intelligence-hacked-dnc-emails-says-top-u-s-official-n618936

Senior U.S. national security officials tell NBC News they are confident that Russian intelligence agencies hacked the Democratic National Committee.
View Quote

"Senior national security officials"  covers a lot of ground - and all of them are Dem political hacks (as is NBC News come to think of it).  

Pardon me if I want more than an anonymous Obungo operative's word on who the culprit is.  Not that I'd cross the Russians off the list, but I think the real list is long and distinguished.  The DNC systems, like HilLIARy's, was probably sucked dry by every foreign intelligence service.

As said above, the Russians are convenient boogeymen to accuse.  Too convenient.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:31:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Why do you all think they're going to save the day?  She's already paid them and everyone needed to waltz into 1600.

Fuck her with rusty rebar.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:33:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Timing is everything with the GDP.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:35:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lies
View Quote

Who? The Hildabeast?

Yep.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:35:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Doesn't mean they are the ones that hacked to get it though, but I guess it's possible.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:36:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Why would the Russians do this of they owned the Clinton's, I'd think they would want her to win in November.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:39:08 AM EDT
[#26]
How well do Soros and Putin get along?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:18:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Why would the Russians do this of they owned the Clinton's, I'd think they would want her to win in November.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
View Quote

I don't. You have to wonder if having America self-implode would benefit the world and Russia. Pootin's not retarted.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:18:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

So well that if he ever sets foot in Russia there will be a line if FSB assassins ready to take him out.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#29]
I have little doubt the Russians have them, the Chinese have them and likely passed a sundry of others like Iran, North Korea etc... which they will keep in check and use them as blackmail leverage against her if and when she becomes POTUS.

She is already the most dangerous human being on the planet to be allowed to become POTUS the fact that she is likely compromised walking in the door makes her 1000's times worse.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:29:05 AM EDT
[#30]
So the FBI was able determine that the Russians hacked the DNC but they can't recover information from IRS hard drives? Hell, they were able to crack an iPhone.

If this was the RNC, the Media and the Government would be all over the content of the emails and the fucked up shit it contained.

Banana Republic
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:33:32 AM EDT
[#31]
I think it was spot-on when the one official said that he we lose a lot of respect of his foreign counter parts if they didn't hack in (I believe in regards to the private servers).. it is expected then that email is insecure from an intelligence point of view

Found a link: former CIA director.. http://www.dailywire.com/news/3759/former-cia-director-i-would-lose-respect-our-robert-kraychik
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:47:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Trump made them do it.

Obama already said so.

View Quote

Well, everyone was pretty tired of it being "Bush's fault."

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Why would Putin throw out an opportunity have his own POTUS Puppet.
View Quote

You're making the assumption that he doesn't have that right now.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

From the article titled "Russian Intelligence Hacked DNC Emails, Say Top U.S. Officials":

"The Russian government had the "motive, means and opportunity," one official said, and many officials believe it is likely the Russians gave the emails to WikiLeaks, but there is not yet definitive evidence."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[url=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-intelligence-hacked-dnc-emails-says-top-u-s-official-n618936]http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-intelligence-hacked-dnc-emails-says-top-u-

But, but, but, you have no proof that they didn't !

Besides, if there was anything worthwhile in there, the Russians wouldn't have released it.  They would have held onto it and used it to pressure people or even possibly blackmail them for intelligence purposes.

Ok, maybe since there was nothing worthwhile in the DNC emails, perhaps that's concrete proof the Russians did it!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I don't know, scro. Even the zerohedge that was posted says they hacked her server.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lies

Zerohedge?  Zerohedge, pushing apocalyptic Pravda crap?  I'm shocked, I tell you.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:31:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I bet they are saving the real good dirt till just before the election.
View Quote

Nope- they're saving it to hold over her head in negotiations if she happens to win in November
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What rolled out as an off the cuff comment by Trump has the dem/soc/com/marx/libtard propaganda machine running in overdrive.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is surmising that they have them, not stating that they have them.  Don't read the comments.  All liberals sound the same, which unfortunately sounds like Rachel Maddow.Jeantel.

Well, those 30,000 emails could be a threat to Hillary's national security.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:01:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Trump made them do it.

Obama already said so.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#39]
I hope this has become the sword of Damocles for her. I hope she lays awake at night knowing that her world could come crashing down at any moment.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Besides, if there was anything worthwhile in there, the Russians wouldn't have released it.  They would have held onto it and used it to pressure people or even possibly blackmail them for intelligence purposes.

Ok, maybe since there was nothing worthwhile in the DNC emails, perhaps that's concrete proof the Russians did it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It just bugs me that we've become so complacent that the media can blithely post headlines - which are as far as many people read - that completely misrepresent what the story actually says and nobody even bats an eye.  Cultural zombification has gone pandemic.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:05:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

They don't own her,just rented her for a minute,and it's why they are doing this. Hillary likened the annexation of Crimea to the Anschluss and supports the toppling of Assad. Trump OTOH has 2 advisers who've been on Putin's payroll,has said he will consider being the only Western country to recognize Crimea as Russian,has spoken about weakening NATO and his admiration for Putin... I would laugh at this but when he finally realizes that he's been getting pumped and will never be getting a reach around is going to have a typical Trumpian meltdown.

What is better: someone you have to blackmail or someone that can be led around by his ignorance and ego? Russia is betting on the latter rather than a continuation of the status quo. Russia IW has already worked beautifully on the American populist right.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:08:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
As I always say, ignore polls. The reason I know Trump is ahead is because the left is in full tilt desperation mode. They have no idea what to do, so they are simply tossing out crazy shit to see what sticks, and you don't get much crazier than Trump is Putin's puppet.

And it's only a matter of time until they trot out the "will cities burn if Trump wins" scare tactic.

View Quote

LOL

Bless your little heart.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

NO, IF they have them, drip, drip, drip them out. Overwhelm the media's deflector shields until they scream, CAPTAIN! I canna give ye more power! The warp engines won't take it!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

This.

I wish George would sit down with Vladimir over salads to work out their issues.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dump the emails the week before the election. Then launch a 1st strike as the administration is scrambling.

Game over.
View Quote

Do you think her supporters give two shits about emails and servers? Loretta Lynch and the FBI don't either.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:36:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

QFT

The cities are going to burn because the people that live in them are savages, not because of anything a politician does.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#48]
They'll keep them for black mail purposes if she wins.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

F&F was a botched gun trafficking investigation.
Refusing to grant tax exempt status to conservative organizations was the work of rogue agents.
The attack on the consulate in Benghazi was a demonstration which got out of hand.
"... least untruthful response..."
No reasonable prosecutor would seek to indict HRC.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So well that if he ever sets foot in Russia there will be a line if FSB assassins ready to take him out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll chip in for a plane ticket to get him there,
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top