Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2016 1:15:53 AM EDT
Did I miss it? Or will it be tomorrow?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:29:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Been trying to avoid it but they did do an interview with them and others cashing in on the gun control message on CBS.

I was seriously thinking of shooting my TV
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:30:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Missed it
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:33:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Din Do Nuffin baby mommas wuz on dat telovision 2nite

caused me to do a knee jerk 6920LE reaction purchase
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:42:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Found it.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't think Sandra Bland's family, including her Momma, attended her funeral. That's how much they thought of that idiot.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Someone took them to the beauty parlor and an expensive dress shop for their appearance.  The comments by them was underwhelming at best.  It was a pathetic exploitation of them!
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:51:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Who knows.   I don't speak gibberish.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:53:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone took them to the beauty parlor and an expensive dress shop for their appearance.  The comments by them was underwhelming at best.  It was a pathetic exploitation of them!
View Quote

Beauty parlor?   If so, it was a total waste of money and a complete failure.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:56:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mmmmm hmmmmm
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:05:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Hillary PR Team ?@OnMessageForHer  · 4h4 hours ago  

#MothersoftheMovement was powerful—so, so powerful! A fascinating look at the mothers whose poorly socialized children transfixed US media.

View Quote

https://twitter.com/OnMessageForHer/status/758124963052171265
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:09:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Dindu moms on parade. Dems are fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:11:57 AM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

#MothersoftheMovement was powerful—so, so powerful! A fascinating look at the mothers whose poorly socialized children transfixed US media.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:13:37 AM EDT
[#12]
notice they didn't have Mike Brown's mom speak.

A bridge too far, I guess.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:15:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
notice they didn't have Mike Brown's mom speak.

A bridge too far, I guess.

View Quote

Would've been a fist fight between her and grandma over who gets to make money off of his dead ass body.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:31:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy's stuff is all (glorious) satire.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:31:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Sybrina Fulton, whose son Trayvon Martin was fatally shot during a struggle with a Florida neighborhood watch volunteer in 2012, used the stage to call for gun control

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:33:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Something I find interesting is how true the words of Malcolm X ring today.  I am totally serious: his message of community responsibility,black entrepreneurship,civic responsibility,keeping drugs and violence out of communities,having self-respect...could be well heeded today as could his warning that Democrats using blacks as a political tool made them worse than Republicans.

Democrats are nothing but poverty pimps who select -and now it is transparent how the DNC does this- a bunch who are easily controlled to represent blacks. I do not think it any accident that Cummings,Johnson,Jackson-Lee,Wilson et al are who represents black America,not at all. They won't wander off the reservation and make sure their consituents are stuck on the gov't teat.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:35:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Something I find interesting is how true the words of Malcolm X ring today.  I am totally serious: his message of community responsibility,black entrepreneurship,civic responsibility,keeping drugs and violence out of communities,having self-respect...could be well heeded today as could his warning that Democrats using blacks as a political tool made them worse than Republicans.

Democrats are nothing but poverty pimps who select -and now it is transparent how the DNC does this- a bunch who are easily controlled to represent blacks. I do not think it any accident that Cummings,Johnson,Jackson-Lee,Wilson et al are who represents black America,not at all. They won't wander off the reservation and make sure their consituents are stuck on the gov't teat.

View Quote

Malcom X was not wrong. And that's why he was killed.

Enslavement can't exist if people take responsibility for their own lives and fortunes.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:37:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Did they have the cop killer's momma on too?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:40:38 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Did they have the cop killer's momma on too?
View Quote
No. But Eric Holder spoke.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 4:49:27 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's a troll account. Funny almost all comments don't realize it.https://twitter.com/onmessageforher/status/758400363883925504

No offense to anyone hear that didn't read more than one tweet. Those who did need to tune up their trolldar.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 2:03:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

People are easily controlled when they rely on the govt to supply them with funds to buy FOOD.
How easy it would be to flip a switch and turn off all EBT cards.
If you try to steal your food, then you get controlled by being sent to prison.
Once you are on the wrong side of the CJ system, you are phucked trying to get a good job.
So back to EBT you go, and maybe the govt will let you eat today.

The illegal aliens are another group that the dems are USING AS PAWNS !!
Once the dems are done with them, who knows what will happen to them.

The dems LOVE the kennedys, the corrupted politicians, the worst womanizers, maybe even murderers and rapists --- are defended by the dems??? Trump doesn't sound so bad now.

The dems want to create a type of monarchy, and make everyone its SUBJECTS.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 2:13:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sybrina Fulton, whose son Trayvon Martin was fatally shot during a struggle with a Florida neighborhood watch volunteer in 2012, used the stage to call for gun control

View Quote

Because your thug wannabe, violent kids should be able to assault whomever they want to, for whatever reason they want to, and not get shot for it.

Seems to me part and parcel of BLM - "we should be able to get away with being violent assholes, criminals, and not get shot for it!"
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 2:27:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Enslavement can't exist if people take responsibility for their own lives and fortunes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He was killed for leaving Nation of Islam

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 2:38:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Just think, in four years they will have the mothers of isis speaking
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:21:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Malcom X was a real man and would not recognize the slime and swill that pass for Africans today. He was killed because he told the truth about the scumball leader of the Nation of Islam who was sleeping with women other than his wife while preaching sexual purity. X was disgusted by him and outted him as a hypocrite.

His demand for self-sufficiency, responsibility towards women, sexual control, gun ownership would make him an outcast today.

The photo of him with the carbine in response to a car backfiring is classic. Contrast that to pieces of shit like Jackson, Rev Al and Obama.

He was willing to pop the top on the mags to protect his family.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:35:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:39:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I saw a few minutes of it. They had the mother of the young man who was shot by some dumbass over playing his car stereo too loud. The killer is in prison. 10 gazillion black men that age murdered, but they made sure to find one of the few killed by a white man. Hillary is going to war with cops, gun owners and whitey.
View Quote

So..... Trump 2016 then?

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:55:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:05:35 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lulz
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:52:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Were their fathers there?    
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:21:51 AM EDT
[#31]
How much do you think the DNC paid them? $50 a night, same as the people in the audience?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:38:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Who knows.   I don't speak gibberish.
View Quote

I chuckled and thought of Mr. T saying "Don't talk jibber-jabber."
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

NO guns and her son is a murderer instead of a martyr.  No white guilt money for mom.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:43:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

They were challenged to not say untrue things about the incidents. It was about implied things. and feelz. Nothing about personal responsibility.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Irony.

Anti-thug tool hate.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I saw a few minutes of it. They had the mother of the young man who was shot by some dumbass over playing his car stereo too loud. The killer is in prison. 10 gazillion black men that age murdered, but they made sure to find one of the few killed by a white man. Hillary is going to war with cops, gun owners and whitey.
View Quote

It's the angry lesbian way. Fight the Patriarchy!
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:15:05 AM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The comments are epic
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:50:10 AM EDT
[#38]
These people have no clue they are making themselves slaves again to the Democrats.

History repeating itself and all that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:58:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
These people have no clue they are making themselves slaves again to the Democrats.

View Quote

We- The working class, are the Slaves.      The FSA are the landed gentry.  

How much money do you pay in taxes?       Have you ever sat down and really thought it out?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:10:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

How much money do you pay in taxes?       Have you ever sat down and really thought it out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've tried that a couple of times and gave up....there are just quite simply too many things to count that are taxed
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:42:04 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

She gave testimony at a state Senate subcommittee hearing for an amendment that would have reformed our self defense laws to allow for an immediate appeal if charged after a defensive shooting.

It died in that senate subcommittee.

It passed our state House unanimously.

She lives in Florida.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top