Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:10:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pretty sure Bezos is a fan of slavery considering chinese slaves make two thirds of the shit he sells, and most of the computers used to buy it.

Also pretty sure that is why he is shilling so hard for HRC..

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Pretty sure Bezos is a fan of slavery considering chinese slaves make two thirds of the shit he sells, and most of the computers used to buy it.

LOL makes sense.  Also explains Trump haters here parroting leftist Trump hater propaganda.

Fun fact too, half the shit on that list is written to make it sound ULTRA conservative...  

Kind of undermines it when people say Trump is a NY liberal out of one side of their mouth, and then show he's an ultra conservative out of the other. OOPS!  
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
LOL makes sense.  Also explains Trump haters here parroting leftist Trump hater propaganda.

Fun fact too, half the shit on that list is written to make it sound ULTRA conservative...  

Kind of undermines it when people say Trump is a NY liberal out of one side of their mouth, and then show he's an ultra conservative out of the other. OOPS!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I get tickled every time I hear the hillary crew go from one extreme to the other.

They have the consistency of jello.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah, I get tickled every time I hear the hillary crew go from one extreme to the other.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted for when you and your ilk blame everyone else for Trumps probable loss..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You keep telling yourselves that.

You can help cut me down from the cross before you climb down from your pedestal.
Naw, I like it up here, great view.    

Anyways. I'll leave you with a word of advice I got that seems perfectly applicable towards not giving up gains to placate a statistically irrelevant group;

"Don't worry though, you can always blame us for the loss. We weren't willing to be your whipping boys and said "Go fuck yourselves". That's where you're headed with this."  

I already stated that if Trump loses by the insignificant handful of votes you people represent, I'll kick myself in the ass.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:22:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm still trying to figure out why the die hards have such a raging hate boner for America-first.  Every time he posts people are trolling the site to quote shit hes' said from years ago to "use against him" for some unknown purpose.

It's weird, because it's been over played and shown not to have an effect, so why continue?  It's just creepy at this point, and two, if AF is pro republican victory, and all his ankle biting haters do nothing by try to shit all over him, does that make them anti republican victory (aside from all the other stuff they do) or just ankle biters with no real importance?  

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:24:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He will if you vote for Hillary to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you have a stroke. Because what you wrote looks like you had a stroke and hit the keyboard.

Just bank your Hillary vote and GTFO.

He will if you vote for Hillary to.
I would drink a milk bag of bull semen before voting for Hillary,  so I guess I will cancel out Devil8Bit's vote.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:26:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The #NeverTrump crowd isn't clever enough to think ahead to SCOTUS appointments.

http://shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/2zz4yv8.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

if hitlery wins she's gonna appoint obummer to the supreme court...let that sink in

The #NeverTrump crowd isn't clever enough to think ahead to SCOTUS appointments.

http://shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/2zz4yv8.jpg

LOL. It is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Actually, no we don't.  Especially not if your alternative is to vote fringe instead.    

What the Republican party needs is the people who are on the fence about voting independent between one dominate party or the other. The voters who are rational and realize that there is only two dominate parties in the zero sum game that is the election.

You've more or less defined yourself and those like you as the peopel who are not really a priority to advertise to.  

"Pander to me or else" as highlighted in red, why should anyone "tell you whatever it took"?  Are you that weak willed? That a few smooth lies are all it would take for you to look the other way while voting for Trump?
You can cut yourself down from your cross whenever you want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're cute.  You guys need us. It's probably time you realize that and stop acting like douchebags.  Or don't.  You people are the ones that will get Hillary elected.  All because you want to gloat about nominating a populist that has donated millions to democrats and supported banning semi auto rifles.

Way to go geniuses.  Keep pushing us toward Johnson.  Many of us are willing to vote for Trump, but I'm not willing to associate myself with people that act this way.  Call it emotions or call it judgement.  I don't rightly care.

If your guy was smart...If you were smart...You'd be embracing us and telling us whatever it took to get us back behind your guy.  The behavior I see on this board almost guarantees a loss this fall.  

Don't worry though, you can always blame us for the loss.  We weren't willing to be your whipping boys and said "Go fuck yourselves".  That's where you're headed with this.
Actually, no we don't.  Especially not if your alternative is to vote fringe instead.    

What the Republican party needs is the people who are on the fence about voting independent between one dominate party or the other. The voters who are rational and realize that there is only two dominate parties in the zero sum game that is the election.

You've more or less defined yourself and those like you as the peopel who are not really a priority to advertise to.  

"Pander to me or else" as highlighted in red, why should anyone "tell you whatever it took"?  Are you that weak willed? That a few smooth lies are all it would take for you to look the other way while voting for Trump?
You can cut yourself down from your cross whenever you want.
LOL.

It is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:30:52 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Donald loses to Clinton by the half dozen or so votes they represent I'm going to kick myself in the ass.

I wouldn't sweat it... it's gonna be a landslide

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/Gatordonald/Arfjunk/Screen%20Shot%202016-07-25%20at%208.14.34%20PM_zpsbyy5aeuo.png

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
A handful of sensative people here on GD are ticked off and a few of the loudest but  least intelligent, are threatening to withhold their vote for Donald based on what the OP, who is some random guy on the internet, has opined an Internet message board.

That's about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

OP seems to be forgetting that it's Trump's job to unify people.
So how's that going?

A handful of sensative people here on GD are ticked off and a few of the loudest but  least intelligent, are threatening to withhold their vote for Donald based on what the OP, who is some random guy on the internet, has opined an Internet message board.

That's about it.

Have you asked your hero Jimmah for counsel on how you can aid the equally libtarded Mango in achieving his goals?

Congrats on destroying conservatism, BTW. I know you anf Jimmah plotted on this for years.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can understand how a sTrump supporter would think that list was Ultra Conservative

Most of it reads like headlines out of the deep south from the 50s and early 60s
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:35:48 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If Donald loses to Clinton by the half dozen or so votes they represent I'm going to kick myself in the ass.

I wouldn't sweat it... it's gonna be a landslide
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/Gatordonald/Arfjunk/Screen%20Shot%202016-07-25%20at%208.14.34%20PM_zpsbyy5aeuo.png

LOL.

Caryer_First has a record of being wrong since 1980, when he backed Carter over Reagan.

LOL.

Y'all Trumptards need to cut this clown lose . . . He is a Democrat, if the rest of you aren't, also . . .
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:38:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

FSA types don't like Trump, they'd  prefer the opportunity to suck on Hillary's cold and leathery, teat.
View Quote

Whereas Jimmy Carter types LOVE Trump.

Has he given you your marching orders, here?

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Careful. Their panties go all in a twist when you point out that they are acting no different than a staunch Hillary supporter would.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm convinced that some of you guys are just paid DNC agitators. There's no other explanation for why some of you still want to destroy others in the party.

Put on your big boy/girl pants and take the fight to the democrats. Anything else is just a waste.

Careful. Their panties go all in a twist when you point out that they are acting no different than a staunch Hillary supporter would.

Be double careful in pointing out that the Trumptards are doing the same.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#15]
The problem with allowing the passive aggressive  Cruzbullies to feel empowered by kissing their sore asses in return for their promise to vote for the Republican Candidate in November lies with the likelihood that just like their Lying False Messiah, when they step into the voting booth and it's time to deliver on their promise;  their incredibly well developed sense of integrity will prevent them from living up to their own word and they'll vote for Hillary or some 3rd party stooge anyway.

Just like Smirking Ted; they have too much integrity for their word to be trusted.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:43:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
FIFY

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm convinced that some of you guys are just paid DNC agitators. There's no other explanation for why some of you still want to destroy others in the party.

Put on your big boy/girl pants and take the fight to the democrats. Anything else is just a waste.

Maybe it's time to just kiss their passive aggressive asses and make up.

Nah, they'll still trash Hillary's opponent at every opportunity.

You mean like how you trash other conservativesMobys and obvious trolls  ?

FIFY

Irony. Carter_First. Triangulate, like his other hero,  Bill Clinton did.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:45:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The problem with allowing the passive aggressive  Cruzbullies to feel empowered by kissing their sore asses in return for their promise to vote for the Republican Candidate in November lies with the likelihood that just like their Lying False Messiah, when they step into the voting booth and it's time to deliver on their promise;  their incredibly well developed sense of integrity will prevent them from living up to their own word and they'll vote for Hillary or some 3rd party stooge anyway.

Just like Smirking Ted; they have too much integrity for their word to be trusted.
View Quote

Did the peanut farmer mention you in his book?

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:45:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think you necessarily have to kiss their asses, just not antagonize them by insulting the candidate they voted for. I can see why they'd be upset considering all the bullshit you and others have spread during the primary and even after Trump became the nominee.

So basically stop shitting on Cruz and focus more on shitting on Hillary, and posting positive things about Trump.

Also, I'm voting for Trump. It's the most effective way to ensure Hillary doesn't get elected. We need to focus on keeping Hillary out of the white house, and shitting on Cruz isn't helping to that goal.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:48:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can help cut me down from the cross before you climb down from your pedestal.

Anyways. I'll leave you with a word of advice I got that seems perfectly applicable towards not giving up gains to placate a statistically irrelevant group;

"Don't worry though, you can always blame us for the loss. We weren't willing to be your whipping boys and said "Go fuck yourselves". That's where you're headed with this."  

Gonna be epic as they blame everyone who tried to gently tell them what retards they wete.

"Trumpney!!!!!!!!! In a LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:55:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I can understand how a sTrump supporter would think that list was Ultra Conservative

Most of it reads like headlines out of the deep south from the 50s and early 60s
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell, given what you said in the never trump thread I would think that's right up your ally and you'd be all about Trump!

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:56:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I don't think you necessarily have to kiss their asses, just not antagonize them by insulting the candidate they voted for. I can see why they'd be upset considering all the bullshit you and others have spread during the primary and even after Trump became the nominee.

So basically stop shitting on Cruz and focus more on shitting on Hillary, and posting positive things about Trump.

Also, I'm voting for Trump. It's the most effective way to ensure Hillary doesn't get elected. We need to focus on keeping Hillary out of the white house, and shitting on Cruz isn't helping to that goal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a noble post, but it won't help much I'm afraid.

They are engaging in their crybully horseshit so they can make you or I out to be the bad guy when we call them on it.  It's why the stock response is "You Support Hillary".

It's a leftist SJW tactic, as is accusing others of what they're doing themselves.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:59:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They are engaging in their crybully horseshit so they can make you or I out to be the bad guy when we call them on it.  It's why the stock response is "You Support Hillary".

It's a leftist SJW tactic, as is accusing others of what they're doing themselves.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is fun to watch Carter 180 accuse other people of the behavior he exibited from day one of the primary.

It's even funnier to watch him continue to attack Cruz and non Trumpsters in this thread all day, when he requested his anti Cruz thread be locked yesterday because "it's time to focus on Hillary".  It's almost as if that wasn't the real reason he wanted that thread locked.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hell, given what you said in the never trump thread I would think that's right up your ally and you'd be all about Trump!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't know why you keep bringing up how you can only see States Rights as racist

Oh well
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:12:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
FSA types don't like Trump, they'd  prefer the opportunity to suck on Hillary's cold and leathery, teat.
View Quote

The same teat your will milking when you were "advising" Carter?

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

i'm going to say that the nevertrump/still cruz supporters saying they could be swayed to support trump, if only trump and his supporters would be nice to them, are just giving lip service and are never going to be satisfied by anything.

so why bother with you all?

again, you all are just making this site, the anti and never trump, gun site.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP seems to be forgetting that it's Trump's job to unify people.

So how's that going?

i'm going to say that the nevertrump/still cruz supporters saying they could be swayed to support trump, if only trump and his supporters would be nice to them, are just giving lip service and are never going to be satisfied by anything.

so why bother with you all?

again, you all are just making this site, the anti and never trump, gun site.

Like a worn down pencil, you're missing the point.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:17:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Folks...You all need to realize that this is a democratic shill that is trolling a conservative site.  He's admitted to advising Carter and now he's here to divide the Republican party.  Those of you that are siding with him are helping to promote his, and Hillary's, agenda.  

His goal is to alienate and anger the conservatives that don't agree with Trump.  He wants to drive them away from the voting booth and convince them to either stay home or to vote for the L.  

Those of you that support Trump need to drive this type of person away from you and minimize his impact.  He is no ally to you or the conservative movement.  

He's been here since 06, has no feedback and has a revolver for an avatar.  That doesn't seem like the type of guy that would be hanging out at a place with this name.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Folks...You all need to realize that this is a democratic shill that is trolling a conservative site.  He's admitted to advising Carter and now he's here to divide the Republican party.  Those of you that are siding with him are helping to promote his, and Hillary's, agenda.  

His goal is to alienate and anger the conservatives that don't agree with Trump.  He wants to drive them away from the voting booth and convince them to either stay home or to vote for the L.  

Those of you that support Trump need to drive this type of person away from you and minimize his impact.  He is no ally to you or the conservative movement.  

He's been here since 06, has no feedback and has a revolver for an avatar.  That doesn't seem like the type of guy that would be hanging out at a place with this name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His jig is up
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:22:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When elections are decided by less than a percent, nothing is really statistically insignificant.  Al Gore told me that.

On another note...I think we're being divided by shills and trolls that are here strictly to cause division.  I know you're not one, You know I'm not one, but there are a few in these threads that exist solely to drive the conservatives against one another.  

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Driving a wedge between the Trump people and the Cruz people.

Sound strategy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:28:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Bernbots are already selling out and uniting with the Dem establishment and saying "Better Hillary than Trump"

Cruz bots/NeverTrumps had better vote their conscience.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:30:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Bernbots are already selling out and uniting with the Dem establishment and saying "Better Hillary than Trump"

View Quote

Do you think this helps?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Do you think this helps?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think this helps?

Racist!

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Fuck Trump.  I'll just leave it as that
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:44:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Do you think this helps?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you think this helps?

With what?

The Cruzbot concern troll act?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:56:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:57:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I already stated that if Trump loses by the insignificant handful of votes you people represent, I'll kick myself in the ass.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL. You will be high-fiving Jimmy Carter.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:01:17 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Truth. Carter_First is the High Sparrow of Arfcom Trobys. He probably FEELZ THE BERN.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:02:41 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Sound strategy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sound strategy.

His buddies Jimmah and Barack showed him how to do this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:18:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sound strategy.

I'm convinced of it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:19:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

With what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you think this helps?

With what?

Being a douche isn't as edgy as you might think.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:30:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I'm convinced of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sound strategy.

I'm convinced of it.

Who could doubt that Carter_First learned his trade at the lotus feet of Satan, himself, Saul Alinsky?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:47:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No, he is talking about ALL Trump supporters, and has been the whole time from his first post in this thread.

Nick

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you understand that just because Cruz supporters aren't happy about Trump getting the nomination, most will still vote for Trump, in order to stop Hillary, i.e. vote their conscience? If you understand this, then my post was not referring to you. If you do not understand this, then my post would include you in it's generalization. I will be a Trump supporter with my vote, in the hopes he won't be as bad as Hillary, but I will not endorse him, unless he does a phenomenal job in his term, and earns a second.

I understand perfectly well what is going on.

You had a chance to say "I am not a die hard Trump supporter, but am voting for him to counter a possible Hillary presidency".

You diodn't do that, though, did you?

You resorted, yet again, to insulting anyone that supports Trump.

Again, it's fucking old and tiresome.

Nick

Did you read his post? He's talking about people like Carter-first and ASPY37.

No, he is talking about ALL Trump supporters, and has been the whole time from his first post in this thread.

Nick

Didn't realize this thread blew up again today.

No, I was referring to the idiot ones who don't understand simple things, and think we all have to run around worshipping the toupee. I clarified this later in my response to you, but apparently, you didn't grasp that. There isn't much else I can do, besides spell it out for you. Oh, wait. My first post in this thread was directed toward people who think like the OP.

I did, in fact point out, that I, and most other people who were Cruz supporters would be voting for Trump, to stop Hillary. I just didn't use your exact words when I said it. It's all right there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 2:33:11 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

When elections are decided by less than a percent, nothing is really statistically insignificant.  Al Gore told me that.

On another note...I think we're being divided by shills and trolls that are here strictly to cause division.  I know you're not one, You know I'm not one, but there are a few in these threads that exist solely to drive the conservatives against one another.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What's with the plural?  How many presidential elections have been decided by less than one percent? Would it be a statistically significant amount.

Also, no one's being divided by anything.  People who realize the binary nature of the electoral vote know that it's either Trump or Hillary and myself like many have no qualms voting trump because it's a zero sum game between two dominant parties.

Then there's the cats that just want to talk shit because "da evol mango messiah" is terrible or whatever bug crawled up their ass to make them bitchy.  They either just want to talk shit, or are incapable of grasping the logic of the nature of the election.

many of them of course have tried the concern troll tactic of "you should be nice to us or we won't vote for Trump" spiel.  Which IMHO fine, if all it takes is people being big meanies on arf to sway those peoples opinions then so be it.

Of course, the same people who've been trying to pull that trick then talk shit about Trump supporters then try to hide behind that "don't be mean or we won't vote" illogical fallacy.

The ramification is of course, the shit talking haters have played that hand so much there is no difference between a person saying that legitimately, or the concern trolls. But really, it make me wonder when even due to different driving factors, the same conclusion is reached.

TL:DR, there's only true Scotsman, and the haters.  There's no division being created only exposed.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:55:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ABSOLUTELY.

It's easy to find them: Read their comments about the GOP nominee, and if they are indistinguishable from what is being said on DU, then you know they are a useless Democrat shill, whose opinion is less than worthless.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

ABSOLUTELY.

It's easy to find them: Read their comments about the GOP nominee, and if they are indistinguishable from what is being said on DU, then you know they are a useless Democrat shill, whose opinion is less than worthless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ABSOLUTELY.

If that is your measure, then i havent seen one yet

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:00:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

ABSOLUTELY.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ABSOLUTELY.

It is telling how many of the sTrump Davidians are intimate with DU
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Sound strategy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sound strategy.

Sounds similar to the strategy used by Carter in 1976 and 1980.  

America-4Hire is hoping to get his winning percentage back above .500
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ABSOLUTELY.

What are the Democrats saying?

They want a ban on people from buying guns on the No Fly List.  
They want a higher minimum wage
They want legal status for illegal immigrants.
They want continued funding for Planned Parenthood

Now who is it that supports these things?  

One only needs to look at which members are so vociferously defending this to know who the DU shills are

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#49]

Well that seems to have caused some butthurt.

Look, I'm not saying you are ALL DUtards. But you ARE making the exact same argument as a DUtard would: Trump bad #nevertrump. Which, of course, leaves one option: Hillary.

So no need to get all bent out of shape when someone points out that you are, to all appearances, mimicking what the Left is saying about this election. You'd be better served taking a honest look at what you are saying.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Well that seems to have caused some butthurt.

Look, I'm not saying you are ALL DUtards. But you ARE making the exact same argument as a DUtard would: Trump bad #nevertrump. Which, of course, leaves one option: Hillary.

So no need to get all bent out of shape when someone points out that you are, to all appearances, mimicking what the Left is saying about this election. You'd be better served taking a honest look at what you are saying.
View Quote

Just so i get this straight...

The nominee for President of the United States for the REPUBLICAN party is advocating that we prohibit people who are on an arbitrary government watch list from exercising their Second Amendment rights without due process

and you think by voicing opposition to this, we have something in common with DU?

Page / 9
Top Top