Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/25/2016 7:27:16 AM EDT
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/24/clinton-on-security-failures-in-benghazi-it-was-not-my-ball-to-carry/

Has Donald retweeted this yet?  "Here's how Hillary will approach the Oval Office. . . . . . . . . "
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:34:54 AM EDT
[#1]
She is being misquoted.  What she means is, as a Clinton she cannot be held responsable for anything.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:38:09 AM EDT
[#2]
The only balls she carries are the ones between her legs.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:48:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Secretary of STATE - Benghazi isn't a state. Geeze the public education system has failed some people.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#4]
"...there's the Hillary standard and then there's the standard for everybody else." - Hillary Clinton 24JUN16,  60 Minutes
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#5]
FHRC

LYING CUNT
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Secretary of STATE - Benghazi isn't a state. Geeze the public education system has failed some people.
View Quote

And your lack of knowledge of what the Secretary of State is responsible for shows it....

ETA. Damn it. Sarcasm detector recalibrated
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:02:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Link other than The Blaze?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And your lack of knowledge of what the Secretary of State is responsible for shows it....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think your sarcasm detector needs calibrating.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:06:29 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/N1t0F.jpg

Jeez.

Even I got this one!

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:07:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

whoosh.

ETA: dammit, beat by his edit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:16:16 AM EDT
[#12]

"There's a Hillary standard and then there's the standard for everyone else"
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:17:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Just a question: What are the odds that Bitch will Stroke out the first year in office and Huma will be running the show?

They've gotta be pretty high, that and her VP actually becoming Pres, OR she having to drop out of the race and we getting President Sanders has me worried.  Oh fuck we're screwed regardless.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:20:13 AM EDT
[#14]
"Power without responsibility – the prerogative of the harlot throughout the ages.”- Stanley Baldwin

I don't care what setting, boardroom, supervisor, military organization, or politician I despise people like this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:22:56 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't care what she says, I wasn't voting for her anyways. What difference does that make, now ? She has no credibility.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:24:34 AM EDT
[#16]
The american people are tired of hearing about this, that's why it's not news.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:30:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
FHRC

LYING CUNT
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:34:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't get it though.  She's running her campaign on how much more experience
she has over the Don but her track record is deplorable.  If someone dares to call
her on it she just passes it off as not her responsibility.

As an aside I can't listen to her for more than a few sentences, that voice, the tone, the
cadence and those smug inflections grate me to the core
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:37:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She is being misquoted.  What she means is, as a Clinton she cannot be held responsable for anything.
View Quote

Truth. no accountability. Almost unlimited authority with no accountability. what a sweet deal. Gonna change the world. Picking up the hammer. Not responsible for anything that gets broken while swinging it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, I think the term was meant to reflect a political abstraction as much as some actual objective agency. If not more.

Lack of emoticon. Moran.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:43:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"...there's the Hillary standard and then there's the standard for everybody else." - Hillary Clinton 24JUN16,  60 Minutes
View Quote

Yup. Works both ways.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:59:43 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
So, I think the term was meant to reflect a political abstraction as much as some actual objective agency. If not more.
Lack of emoticon. Moran.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lack of emoticon. Moran.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#23]
When are you all going to stfu about bengazi... good lord, give it a rest.. it was a tragedy but, what,  like 4 people died that day?   7K people die a day in the USA; go find a different hill to die on...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
When are you all going to stfu about bengazi... good lord, give it a rest.. it was a tragedy but, what,  like 4 people died that day?   7K people die a day in the USA; go find a different hill to die on...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
...  She's running her campaign on how much more experience
she has over the Don but her track record is deplorable.  If someone dares to call
her on it she just passes it off as not her responsibility ...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Hillary you cum guzzling bitch, I hope you rot in hell, you fucking cunt.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:46:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

What a mean, cruel totally lacking in empathy statement.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:48:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't care what she says, I wasn't voting for her anyways. What difference does that make, now ? She has no credibility.
View Quote

Yet she complains that people treat her like she's not credible.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Just a question: What are the odds that Bitch will Stroke out the first year in office and Huma will be running the show?

They've gotta be pretty high, that and her VP actually becoming Pres, OR she having to drop out of the race and we getting President Sanders has me worried.  Oh fuck we're screwed regardless.
View Quote

I'd laugh if she stoked out tonight due to all the drama!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry if I hurt your feels... the world is a tough place; you may want to avoid GD
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually a statement that reflects enormous stupidity regarding the murder of 4 American citizens going beyond the call of duty that was totally preventable and was the result of a narcissistical megalomaniac's refusal to care about the lives of those under her watch or to even at least send help to try and save them. The Ambassador's boss has his blood and other's blood on her hands and the dipstick can only say to that..."give it a rest..." That sounds like he is of the same ilk and morally bankrupt standards as the former Madame Secretary. If instead of running for president, under a tent of blatant lies and deception, the Clinton's would both just retire and leave the public spotlight forever, then I have no doubt that decent Americans would "give it a rest!" Dipstick! Oh, sorry if I hurt your "feels."
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Actually a statement that reflects enormous stupidity regarding the murder of 4 American citizens going beyond the call of duty that was totally preventable and was the result of a narcissistical megalomaniac's refusal to care about the lives of those under her watch or to even at least send help to try and save them. The Ambassador's boss has his blood and other's blood on her hands and the dipstick can only say to that..."give it a rest..." That sounds like he is of the same ilk and morally bankrupt standards as the former Madame Secretary. If instead of running for president, under a tent of blatant lies and deception, the Clinton's would both just retire and leave the public spotlight forever, then I have no doubt that decent Americans would "give it a rest!" Dipstick!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually a statement that reflects enormous stupidity regarding the murder of 4 American citizens going beyond the call of duty that was totally preventable and was the result of a narcissistical megalomaniac's refusal to care about the lives of those under her watch or to even at least send help to try and save them. The Ambassador's boss has his blood and other's blood on her hands and the dipstick can only say to that..."give it a rest..." That sounds like he is of the same ilk and morally bankrupt standards as the former Madame Secretary. If instead of running for president, under a tent of blatant lies and deception, the Clinton's would both just retire and leave the public spotlight forever, then I have no doubt that decent Americans would "give it a rest!" Dipstick!

I can't argue with ANYTHING you just posted.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:05:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Actually a statement that reflects enormous stupidity regarding the murder of 4 American citizens going beyond the call of duty that was totally preventable and was the result of a narcissistical megalomaniac's refusal to care about the lives of those under her watch or to even at least send help to try and save them. The Ambassador's boss has his blood and other's blood on her hands and the dipstick can only say to that..."give it a rest..." That sounds like he is of the same ilk and morally bankrupt standards as the former Madame Secretary. If instead of running for president, under a tent of blatant lies and deception, the Clinton's would both just retire and leave the public spotlight forever, then I have no doubt that decent Americans would "give it a rest!" Dipstick! Oh, sorry if I hurt your "feels."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dang... more hurt feels... seems to happen quick lately.... sad....
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

hilldog's troll account for sure
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Dang... more hurt feels... seems to happen quick lately.... sad....
View Quote

Jesus Christ........what is wrong with you.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think even Satanic Hillary would tell him to keep that one out of the public eye for god's sake.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rofl at the edit...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#37]
It is going to be so funny after she wins and she goes beyond corrupt and the media is left scratching their heads
as they will not know what to do.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It is going to be so funny after she wins and she goes beyond corrupt and the media is left scratching their heads
as they will not know what to do.
View Quote

They passed the beyond corrupt sign around 1997.
According to the Clinton Cash video they have funneled over $2 BILLION through the Clinton Global Crime Syndicate. Only 10% of what they rake in makes it to "needy" people. They are the megalomaniacs misconduct. Their tentacles are in massive global corruption, not just here in the US. They make El Chapo look like a neophyte when it comes to lawlessness.

However, none of that matters to about 95% of democrat voters and 97.663% of the media. Even the dead will continue to line up at the polls and vote for her.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/24/clinton-on-security-failures-in-benghazi-it-was-not-my-ball-to-carry/

Has Donald retweeted this yet?  "Here's how Hillary will approach the Oval Office. . . . . . . . . "
View Quote

Trump won't quote The Blaze.  
Given the chance, Beck would have Trump crucified.  
Or at least enjoy watching.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Name a name, Mrs. Secretary, name a name.  Whose ball was it?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:35:57 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Crickets................

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:54:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

^This.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#44]
The buck stops over there somewhere.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That would tee up the ball so it could be sent down the fairway with this question:

There are allegations that you had unauthorized access to Special Access Programs, and that you sold that data to foreign governments.  Is there any truth to those allegations?

Her head would explode.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go visit the BREAKING: Wikileaks thread page 61 http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1891139_BREAKING___Wikileaks_releases_DNC_emails___DWS_down_______DONNA_BRAZILE_is_down____MORE_TO_COME.html&page=61
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That would tee up the ball so it could be sent down the fairway with this question:

Her head would explode.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go visit the BREAKING: Wikileaks thread page 61 http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1891139_BREAKING___Wikileaks_releases_DNC_emails___DWS_down_______DONNA_BRAZILE_is_down____MORE_TO_COME.html&page=61
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are allegations that you had unauthorized access to Special Access Programs, and that you sold that data to foreign governments.  Is there any truth to those allegations?

Her head would explode.

Has anything genuinely useful come out in all of that?  I haven't seen anything so far.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:19:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

^This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^This.

right.
she doesn't actually provide the security, but she damn sure evaluates the Ambassador's requests for more security and makes sure that budget is available and applied to ensure the safety of her staff in foreign countries.
and yes, once that determination is made, there is certainly a name who is then "holding the ball".

if we had some real journalists any more, they would have asked this question long ago and trumpeted her lack of an answer.

she was probably too busy wiping her server ( with a cloth).
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Evil Republicans! Donald Trump!

They already tried blaming the Republicans in Congress.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#49]
HRC doesn't need to be anywhere near SCOTUS appointments or the nukular football.

IMHO and YMMV.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#50]
She never got the email.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top