Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:55:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Not picking up your dog's shit is the #1 reason that dogs get banned from everywhere.  I like being able to go to the patio bar, the park, and wherever else with the doggo if the weather and facilities permit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:06:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Try it on my grass one more time.

I dare ya.
Dog poop is poisonous and can be used for nothing else.....

It takes nature the longest to work on its poop.

Pick it up.....dude...

or are you one of those that goes to the woods and leaves crap behind their also because...well..its the woods and it will work itself out.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:10:35 AM EDT
[#3]

So, when is OP coming back to reveal that this thread was his Passive-Aggressive way of complaining about people who don't pick up after their dogs?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:12:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I own a dog and not picking up after your own does make you a jerk off.  Leaving crap on property that isn't your own is pretty trashy.
View Quote

It's unhygienic too. Flies land in shit then land on you or your kids.
You should pick up after your dog before someone starts throwing feces at your door or car.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:15:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not my idea, but someone here suggested pouring bacon grease on the shit so that it would conveniently disappear the next time the offending dogs came by
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since I don't like stepping in dog shit in my front yard.

This. I've got 2 fat bitches who walk their dogs by my house and have them shit on my lawn.

Not my idea, but someone here suggested pouring bacon grease on the shit so that it would conveniently disappear the next time the offending dogs came by

Does that really work?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:30:14 AM EDT
[#6]
If it's in your lawn (home) then fine.
If it's anywhere else then GFO, don't want to hear your complaints.

I watched one of my neighbors a few months back walk his dog around the corner from his home.
He then let the dog shit in the middle of the sidewalk and he just walked away.
He didn't want his wife to see what he had done since it's her dog.

I decided to collect HIS dog shit and put it into a bag, that bag then found it's way to his front porch.
I have no idea how it got there.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:36:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, you are.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:42:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If it's in your lawn (home) then fine.
If it's anywhere else then GFO.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:45:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Depends on where

Middle of a park? Cunt move.

Middle of the street? Cunt move.

Sidewalk? Cunt move.

Someone elses property? Cunt move.

Middle of the woods? Lazy move.(digging cat holes takes 3sec)

At your house? Lazy move. (I do this)

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:48:20 AM EDT
[#10]
OP trollin' hard as fuck.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:50:41 AM EDT
[#11]
OP curled one out in GD and left it to steam.

Either that or Pooperman got him.....

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:54:51 AM EDT
[#12]
We have a guy in our neighborhood that walks his dog and lets it crap in every one else's yard but his own. People have finally gotten fed up and started bagging it and dumping it out in his driveway in the middle of the night.
The fits he throws in the mornings is awesome.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:05:48 AM EDT
[#13]
eh...

you should pick up your dogs poo.

that said, i was at a local park with my dog after work one day last week.   I found it ironic that there are "pick up your poo" signs all over but the place is simple riddled with goose droppings to the point I didn't even want to walk my dog there.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:19:18 AM EDT
[#14]
You are right, it does.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:38:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Had a neighbor across the street that used to let his two fat assed dogs out the frt door every night when he got home. They would run straight across the street and shit in my front yard. Got tired of it and told him one day, "hey, i dont send my kids over to your yard to take a dump, how about you dont send your dogs over to mine." Nothing changed until I started collecting dog shit in a bucket and dumping it on his frt porch, walk, and drive. Op, you're not much better than dog shit yourself if you're talking about not picking up your dogs crap on others property.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:40:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Jerk doesn't even graze the surface of what I think of people that don't pick up after their dog.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:47:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Hate to break it to you but your dog's shit is your responsibility
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:50:23 AM EDT
[#18]
where did OP go?  

thread not going the way he thought?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:52:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

So, let him poop on your own fucking lawn.

View Quote
Yep.

You don't want the shit on your lawn, why should others want your dog's shit on their lawn.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:52:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Half of you guys are missing the point. Not everyone lives on a farm. If your dog shits and you don't clean it up, you and your neighbors get to smell it.
View Quote

I would hate to work on a dog shit farm
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:55:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Not even a good troll thread, you tried though
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:59:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Ummm it's the law in a lot of states....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Careful.  GD doesn't like laws that don't let them do whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pickup that poop citizen

See what I mean...

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:08:38 AM EDT
[#23]
OP getting dog piled
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:12:02 AM EDT
[#24]
To answer your question you are a jerkoff
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:13:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If it smells, yea, you're a retard. Back in  AZ we had a neighbor who wouldnt pick his dog shit up enough and the smell would come over to the neighbors houses.

Clean your dog shit up
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:16:05 AM EDT
[#26]

Common misconception.

You aren't a jerkoff because you don't pick up after your dogs. You don't pick up after your dogs because you're a jerkoff. You would still be a jerkoff even if you picked up after your dogs.

You need to get the cause and effect right, otherwise you're just treating a symptom.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:20:59 AM EDT
[#27]
It takes a special kind of douche to let your dog crap wherever and not pick it up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:24:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Pick it up.

I get angry when I hit a pile of fresh dog shit with the mower. I get really angry when I'm trying to mow the steep culvert in front of my house, step in shit, and my foot nearly slips into the spinning blade under the mower deck.

I've been known to chase people down with a plastic bag and trowel in hand, and shame them into backtracking to pick up their dog's waste.

The majority of the time, it's soccer moms who don't even live on my street. My neighbors are almost all considerate, and clean up after their pets.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:25:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If it smells, yea, you're a retard. Back in  AZ we had a neighbor who wouldnt pick his dog shit up enough and the smell would come over to the neighbors houses.

Clean your dog shit up
View Quote

This. .... bad neighbors suck.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:31:36 AM EDT
[#30]
as I told a friend recently.  "If you don't like to pick up after your dog, you are not ready to own a dog.  It's like having kids.  If you are not capable of changing their diapers, you really should not have any."
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:34:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Only a POS owner won't pick up his dogs POS
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:48:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I always pick it up. My dog seems to shit a lot, and it's been know to happen where I bring two bags and he'll drop a third. I feel like a real ass when I have to leave it behind (I'm not reopening the turn bags for a second use). Sometimes I will walk back home and come back for it.

Side question: is it poor form to throw a poop bag into someone else's garbage can that is still waiting for pick up? I've done that a couple of times, but it feels sort of weird.
View Quote

November that'she not weird.

What IS weird is the people that manage to get their dog's poop into a bag, but then leave the %#^@^ bag of poop by the side of the road/ trail, apparently they think someone else is supposed to collect the bags? I'd love to actually see someone do that, I'd like to ask them who they think is supposed to pick up after them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Since when is pickng up poop a fad?

Mother nature takes care of all the animals waste in the wilderness, but somehow, dog feces in the grass is going to kill the planet.
View Quote

Why do you feel the need to take your dog to shit on someone's lawn?

Put him in your own fenced in back yard - problem solved.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:57:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Back when I was running all the time, I had to quit running on the beach. Reason, there was too damn much dog shit along the waterline in the early morning because all the dog owners had been out "walking" their dogs. I damn near broke an ankle every day trying to dodge the shit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:00:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Starts thread, doesn't come back.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So, let him poop on your own fucking lawn.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:08:15 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Since when is pickng up poop a fad?

Mother nature takes care of all the animals waste in the wilderness, but somehow, dog feces in the grass is going to kill the planet.

View Quote

True, however Mother Nature doesn't feed all those animals using food so pumped full of chemicals and preservatives that the resulting shit will probably outlive the cockroaches in the upcoming apocalypse.

Seeing as humans tend to use communal areas for pleasure, it's also just nice manners not to fill it with shit.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:10:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:11:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Yep your a JO, pick up after your dog or let him leave landmines on your own property.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#41]
FPNI

He can shit on your lawn all he wants.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:13:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What IS weird is the people that manage to get their dog's poop into a bag, but then leave the %#^@^ bag of poop by the side of the road/ trail, apparently they think someone else is supposed to collect the bags? I'd love to actually see someone do that, I'd like to ask them who they think is supposed to pick up after them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I always pick it up. My dog seems to shit a lot, and it's been know to happen where I bring two bags and he'll drop a third. I feel like a real ass when I have to leave it behind (I'm not reopening the turn bags for a second use). Sometimes I will walk back home and come back for it.

Side question: is it poor form to throw a poop bag into someone else's garbage can that is still waiting for pick up? I've done that a couple of times, but it feels sort of weird.

It might be in their own yard.  If my dog lets the deuce loose only a couple of houses down from mine, I'll just go throw the bag in my yard and continue walking.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:14:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Nothing gets me ripped shit like someone not picking up their dog shit in public. Fuck anybody who doesn't.

It's fucking disgusting. I can't go to any nice hiking trails anymore without dodging 597 fucking dog shits. Fuck you filthy heathens.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:20:49 AM EDT
[#44]
My dad had issues with people like you letting their dogs shit all over his yard. He planted these along the street.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#45]
OP is a jerkoff.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:32:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Did OP ever tell us if it was his own property or the property of others in question?

Looks like he is dodging the question.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:33:39 AM EDT
[#47]
It's not about "killing the planet" (at least for me). It's about not wanting to step in your fucking dog's feces.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:33:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Yep. Jerkoff.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:37:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Sounds like OP has something in common with the tenants of the apartment complex I used to live in.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:38:26 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Did OP ever tell us if it was his own property or the property of others in question?

Looks like he is dodging the question.
View Quote
Pretty sure no one would call him an jerkoff if it was his lawn.

Stupid, maybe, but not an jerkoff.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top