Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, makes it pretty clear that their agenda has nothing to do with saving lives.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup, makes it pretty clear that their agenda has nothing to do with saving lives.
View Quote

Gotta disarm the opposition.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Balser said she was surprised restaurateurs and health officials were unaware of the 1980 law.

"I did not know there was that lack of awareness. I assume any law passed will be enforced," she said, adding that the enforcement onus is on the state Department of Public Health.

An official with that agency said there were 19 deaths in Massachusetts in 2007 associated with choking on food.
View Quote

The numbers may not be comparable for arguments sake, but you still have a better chance of choking to death than meeting your end via beautiful black rifle.

Source of choking stupidity http://www.masslive.com/living/index.ssf/2012/11/legislature_looks_to_tighten_up_obscure_1980_anti-choking_law_for_restaurants.html

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#5]
The other 1,294 deaths are just fine.    If it saves just one life.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The situation suggests Democrats, and some Republicans,   don't want the guys fresh out of the military having access to the rifles they can take apart and clean with their eyes closed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The situation suggests Democrats, and some Republicans,   don't want the guys fresh out of the military having access to the rifles they can take apart and clean with their eyes closed.

One can only expect dark days ahead when a nation treats its citizens and bravest that way.

We spend billions and billions of dollars and American lives to win the fight abroad only to degrade and demean those same people at home.

The best way to honor troops is to not treat them like they're your #1 threat, but that's how .gov rolls.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:48:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Gun Control has NEVER been about saving lives.

It's just how they sell it to the masses of indifferent voters.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Facts don't matter.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:51:58 PM EDT
[#10]
no surprise..

the left hates that we own these weapons even if they are used so infrequently so as to be insignificant statistically.  To them...it's simply based on need.  Had one asshole lefty try and argue with me about "need"...do we even "need to have semi-autos" in public hands anymore...?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#11]
... Hoping the good citizens of states like Massachusetts, New York, Colorado and California stand up to reverse their bullshit politicians soon. Before the next generation soon
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#12]
[Jump To Reply]Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The situation suggests Democrats, and some Republicans, don't want the guys fresh out of the military having access to the rifles they can take apart and clean with their eyes closed.

One can only expect dark days ahead when a nation treats its citizens and bravest that way.

We spend billions and billions of dollars and American lives to win the fight abroad only to degrade and demean those same people at home.

The best way to honor troops is to not treat them like they're your #1 threat, but that's how .gov rolls.

It damn sure gives one pause
View Quote

“The Communist party must control the guns.”
Mao Tse-tung

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Mao Zedong
It appears they get it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Democrats hate freedom.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#14]
One thing is for sure, the days of arbitrarily creating laws/policies and arbitrary ways of circumventing them are over.

They "get it" that a few different features, its still the same thing.  I see this as a positive so we can finally get on with it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Off to see if the bookmark on my phone still works.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:09:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Democrats hate freedom.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Communists are willing to disarm and make you defenseless for freedom.

Hey, wait a minute. Who's freedom are we talking about here?

The Democrats and communists and governments freedom to disarm me?

Or, my freedom to defend myself with the use of arms against enemies foreign and domestic?

I feel threatened.

There is an Islamic mosque less than two miles from my home. There are others within 5 miles. Black Lives Matters used a handgun to attack an LE officer less than 5 miles from my home. BLM has burned and looted communities less than 10 miles from my home.

I think I need at least a 60MM mortar to defend my property. My feelz says 1000 meters is too close. So I need more than a black rifle for self defense.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#17]
There have only been 1,301 murders in Massachusetts in the last 7 years?

I find that hard to believe.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Mark 2017 got my vote.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Statistics are racist.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By "opposition" you of course mean "citizens of the United States". This is the age old government vs. people disguised as partisan BS.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

There have only been 1,301 murders in Massachusetts in the last 7 years?

I find that hard to believe.

View Quote
The population of the entire state is close to the population of the Metroplex.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I wonder why....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top