Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:17:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I missed the opportunity to watch this, how can I see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

thanks for posting this link

the other one is now set to private

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:25:57 AM EDT
[#2]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I missed the opportunity to watch this, how can I see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Thanks guys.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:26:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And what will become of all this? Nothing. Ask that FBI guy.
View Quote

Will the Federal government do anything against her?   Well, if they wouldn't pursue a slam dunk case against her via her "mishandling" of classified data, I have my doubts they will do anything here.

I don't believe this video is directed at the US Justice Department.   I believe this video is directed towards the voters of the USA who have no clue what Hillary has done because the media has ignored, obfuscated, or out-right blacked out what she has done over the last few decades.

Will this be enough to sway enough voters to prevent Hillary from winning?   I don't know.  I hope...  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:43:47 AM EDT
[#4]
There is a reason the founding fathers of this country tried (...in vain) to limit the power of government.

People, especially those who actively seek political power, will always....ALWAYS, seek to maximize their own self interest.  It's all bullshit.  These people are not "serving".  They're getting rich and powerful.  

The Clintons are shitty, but so are all the rest of them.   They get to get rich, managing people.  The best gig in the world, if you can get it.

Paying the Clintons hundreds of thousands of dollars for..... speeches.   Fuck me.  Talk about money for nothing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:54:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Will this be enough to sway enough voters to prevent Hillary from winning?   I don't know.  I hope...  
View Quote

No decent person who watches the film could vote for her in good conscience. This is corruption on the level of third-world dictators and African warlords. The Clintons are like super-villains in a James Bond movie. Scheming to rip off the Haiti disaster relief fund, leave the country's infrastructure ruined, and extract its gold deposits? If this were a Bond movie, the only difference would be that the villain caused the earthquake in the first place with secret technology and then swooped in to do all that.

Can you imagine how much worse it would get if Hillary were president and could unilaterally direct all US foreign policy and military operations? The Oval Office would be up for sale to the highest bidder. The might of the US military would be up for sale to the highest bidder. Are you an evil dude up to really bad, but really profitable stuff in a foreign country? Is the US standing in the way of your ethnic cleansing, theft of natural resources, or business with terrorist groups? It's cool, just pay Hillary's husband $20 million for a speech and you're GTG.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Brutal...

but what difference will it make?
View Quote

People on the fence may decide to not vote for her.  We can't win over the SJW's but we can win over the middle a bit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

People on the fence may decide to not vote for her.  We can't win over the SJW's but we can win over the middle a bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Brutal...

but what difference will it make?

++
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#9]

I just watched this. Both enlightening and enraging, if Trump doesn't use some of this material he is either a damn fool or complicit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:18:49 PM EDT
[#10]
This was a damning film.

The Clintons make the Bushes look like choirboys in comparison. They do not give a single fuck about anything under the sun but their own money and power.

Stuff like this will make the Bernie voters stay home or vote third party.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link is still hot. See the Criminal Hillary be criminal.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#13]

There is a graphic novel version coming out in August. Perfect for those low information voters.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/24/bill-hillary-clinton-featured-in-graphic-novel/
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:39:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Glad you bumped it. Was getting ready to do this one too. Having two links going to the same thing is good cause I feel like I got ass-raped by the Clinton Foundation. Twice.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Wish everyone would watch that, too many ADD voters though that will not spend an hour doing research.

The RNC should set up an urgent prime time press conference and show that video.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 4:03:48 PM EDT
[#16]
And bump. May be on till 11p. made sure link worked a couple of hrs ago. good to go...
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#17]
This one is better than the D'Souza movie, but watch both.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Download link still working. Thanks OP
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Very good video, worth the watch.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Watching a recording now from the airing on OAN last weekend.

Link Posted: 8/6/2016 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Watching. Hope its good.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 10:25:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
FHRC.
View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Excellent
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 10:30:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Obama is a Marxist ideologue.

Hillary Clinton is evil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy crap!
Makes Obama look like an alter boy.

Obama is a Marxist ideologue.

Hillary Clinton is evil.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top