BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 100
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All I did was click was where it said "243 comments" on the bottom of the topmost story.

Can see them fine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chuck  Todd from Meet the Press is taking a quite a slapping around on his Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/chucktodd

You can only view comments, by hitting his Like button.

All I did was click was where it said "243 comments" on the bottom of the topmost story.

Can see them fine.

Oh, and a little flag popped up and said new.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:26:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Might I remind you both of the most recent added statement to the immortal category................."We have concluded that Hillary did nothing criminal".........FBI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been telling coworkers exactly this for years. "Never write an email that you don't want read in court."

Amazing how few people understand that.

Might I remind you both of the most recent added statement to the immortal category................."We have concluded that Hillary did nothing criminal".........FBI

True, but there was another phrase along the lines of "this doesn't mean that other people wouldn't face sanctions for similar activity."

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is different because we have the Bernie masses interested now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CNN was outed by a former employee as a an official propaganda channel to the Obama administration.  

It isn't news, and there was a thread about it some time back.

Spend five minutes listening to CNN and it's rather obvious.

Maybe, but to me it seems like more drama that'll come to nothing.  Bernie's enthusiastic supporters will bitch and moan, then come to a consensus that the Republicns suck more than her and vote for hillary because dems gonna dem.

So-called "scandals" don't mean anything to the uninformed masses.  Scandals come.  Scandals go.  The status quo of power then laughs at the little people struggling to get ahead playing by the rules while the ruling class looks forward to whatever else they can get away with while never being held accountable.  It's like a game to the power elite.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

CNN was outed by a former employee as a an official propaganda channel to the Obama administration.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

There's a lot of shit that we knew well enough that's becoming obvious to a much wider audience right now.  Sit back and bask in it, it's fucking marvelous.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
But what time is DWTS on tonight?
View Quote

You've made a great point, the majority of Americans are asleep or chasing asian cartoons characters in a park and excusing as exercise.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#7]

KARMA!!!

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:33:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Maybe, but to me it seems like more drama that'll come to nothing.  Bernie's enthusiastic supporters will bitch and moan, then come to a consensus that the Republicns suck more than her and vote for hillary because dems gonna dem.

So-called "scandals" don't mean anything to the uninformed masses.  Scandals come.  Scandals go.  The status quo of power then laughs at the little people struggling to get ahead playing by the rules while the ruling class looks forward to whatever else they can get away with while never being held accountable.  It's like a game to the power elite.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sound familiar?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:34:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I just watched a replay of CNN's Bernie interview.

He wasn't thrown softball questions, and he constantly changed the subject to defeating Trump at all costs.

This is a complete meltdown of the party.

Hillary is a crook. Bernie is a sellout and a coward. They are going to lose a lot of votes over this.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There's a lot of shit that we knew well enough that's becoming obvious to a much wider audience right now.  Sit back and bask in it, it's fucking marvelous.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would, but I don't want to get my hopes up for naught.

CNN has an audience that willingly soaks up their shameless propaganda.  As does MSNBC. As do the major networks who all lean push the progressive agenda.  

People don't listen to the news to become informed.  Instead, they listen to the "news" to reaffirm their ideological beliefs.  If these latest revelations don't wake people up from their slumber, then don't be surprised because I don't believe most people care.  They're more interested in sports than they are "scandals" within The Party.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It doesn't matter who the carrier of good new is, blaming Russians won't help

She and the democrats still have a whole lot of explaining to do

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It doesn't matter who the carrier of good new is, blaming Russians won't help

She and the democrats still have a whole lot of explaining to do

Reminds me of a sermon I heard once that I'll summarize. Faithful destitute woman was praying and praying for help. Local prankster purchases mass quantities of essentials and food and leaves it on her doorstep. Later as she is proclaiming that her prayers were answered the prankster takes credit for the gifts and mocks her faith. Her reply was that "the devil may have delivered it but it was still God's gifts that I received.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:39:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the Bernie supporters are mostly young and " enthusiastic" and WILL be out in force at the DNC this week !!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:40:49 PM EDT
[#15]

I hate those headlines that don't match the article.

While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No, the Bernie supporters are mostly young and " enthusiastic" and WILL be out in force at the DNC this week !!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And thanks to Obama's economic plan, they don't have to worry about taking time off work,  protesting is easy when you are unemployed or can only work part time at Starbucks
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

CNN has an audience that willingly soaks up their shameless propaganda.  As does MSNBC. As do the major networks who all lean push the progressive agenda.  

People don't listen to the news to become informed.  Instead, they listen to the "news" to reaffirm their ideological beliefs.  If these latest revelations don't wake people up from their slumber, then don't be surprised because I don't believe most people care.  They're more interested in sports than they are "scandals" within The Party.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very valid points but I am still hoping.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How the fuck can Bernie even remotely still support this bitch!!??
View Quote

Make him an offer he can't refuse.  Get bought or get suicided.  What difference dose it make?  What's one more.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Twitter is still actively suppressing related hashtags.  #BernieMustDisavow is averaging almost 100 tweets every 2-3 minutes, but isn't even on the trending list, along with the other DNC related hashtags that are in the boneyard.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That is a good thing.    Gov should move slow.    Pass only a handful of laws and regulations a year.   This whole adding laws and bureaucratic layers by the 10's of thousands every year is a joke.   We are not a free people when there are literally mountains of oppressive laws to try and live under.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never supported her and I'm not really suprised about the upper organs of the party. It's everyone BELOW them that caught my attention. That foundation is rotten.

...and?   This isn't new.   The Democrat party has been rotten since the days of Andrew Jackson and perhaps going back further when they were the Democratic-Republicans.

Their contribution to the art of voter fraud alone is legendary even going back to at least the mid 19th century (i.e. the transition of territories to new states such as Kansas).

This is not implying the GOP/RNC isn't corrupt; just pointing out what these people ought to have known already.

I've never called myself a democrat, too many differences on issues, but I've always been in the same position Sanders is far as political parties go.  I think at this point, it's better just to part ways and start a 3rd party.

The problem with a 3rd party is that then you have 33.4% of the electorate deciding who runs the country.

I'm not saying that a 2 party system is all wine and roses.....but when just a hair of 1/3 of the electorate can decide who's running the country, you have problems. Think we arent getting things done now? Get a 3 or 4 party system in place and watch things not happen.

That is a good thing.    Gov should move slow.    Pass only a handful of laws and regulations a year.   This whole adding laws and bureaucratic layers by the 10's of thousands every year is a joke.   We are not a free people when there are literally mountains of oppressive laws to try and live under.

Well, I hope you're happy with where we're at right now then, cause you cannot fix this without repealing a whole pile of unjust laws....and that aint gonna happen with a 3 party system.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:47:22 PM EDT
[#21]

That's an article about a 6 week old interview.

The real question is how big is the encrypted insurance torrent file compared to what's been released?  How much more damning evidence can he release going forward.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:47:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had "accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

View All Quotes
Quoted:

While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had "accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

Agree.  The interview doesn't match the headline.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

I don't care what he has, who's going to arrest her?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:51:40 PM EDT
[#24]
But the Russians did it!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:53:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody would like to see the DNC machine implode on itself more than me.  The dimocRats are an absolute threat to our national security, and I'll never forgive them for selling America out over gaining political power at the cost of losing our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Fuck the dimocRats.  
The thing I fear however, is this will only serve to lower the bar for just how corrupt the party can be, and people will simply shrug it off and say, "oh well-everybody does it and they're still better than the Republicans".  The masses are becoming indifferent to corruption and abuse of power (i.e., IRS and lois Lerner).

In other words, the dimocRats could come out of this stronger because they may get away with it and become even more emboldened in pushing their agenda to fuck America.  The gloves may come off even more.

That's exactly what I've seen with Bill Fucking Klinton and Obama as presidents.  They get away with lowering the bar in ethics and "upholding and supporting the Constitution of the United States", and nothing happens except people shrug it off and go to work the next day.  Wash, rinse and repeat. Watch NFL on the weekends.  

Yea, it's interesting because it proves what we've known all along, but we're talking liberals caring about corruption here....

Time will tell I suppose.  Sorry if I come off as a wet blanket.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everybody needs to remember that the DNC donors are fixing to get hit with MAJOR i.d. theft with ALL of thier personal info out now on Wiki Leaks, CC info, Bank info, social security  info, date of birth, home and work info, and phone numbers.

LOTS of cell phones that WILL be hacked.

All is needed now is to let them know where the info comes from.

They wont care whats in the news, they care about their bank statement and personal info.

Once they know that it came from the leak and the Dem leaders try to cover it up they will get a little pissed about it, one of the checks I edited and posted a pic of was for $150,000.00 so once that donor realizes that do you think he will be comfortable about giving another donation?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Remember people saying Trump may have had knowledge of what's in the leaks...then he kept saying Cruzes dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination?  Well, wiki leaks tends to think so as well lol.  This could be a helluva ride people
http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-ted-cruzs-fathers-link-to-jfk-assassination-confirmed/
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rumor is it's an email from FHRC actual directing the removal of classification headers for emails going out on her email server.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

If that gets dumped too soon, it could lead to Bernie being welcomed back as the nominee. That could be a motivation for him to be low key and spout the party line in case Hillary's campaign implodes.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Rumor is it's an email from FHRC actual directing the removal of classification headers for emails going out on her email server.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges".
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:01:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This ones interesting.....

View Quote

So wait a minute....Trump makes comments "commanding the crowd to direct their anger towards the press during rallies, (The irony here is delicious), it's clear that his supporters derive this kind of violent behavior and extreme rhetoric towards the press from the man standing behind the podium".

But Obama does the same thing towards cops there is nothing to get concerned about?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

"No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges until now".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges until now".

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:06:13 PM EDT
[#33]
The best way to catch them doing something in this whole situation would have been by using number spoofing and making calls pretending to be somebody else within their circle.  Making sure you and the other party are in a one-way consent state and talk the other party into giving up information or talk about scams, lies, cheats, whatever. Hire a couple of impersonators if need be.  This could have been even better if somebody spoofed George Stephanopoulos's number or another member of the media or one of the higher up officials and then led the other party into a trap.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So wait a minute....Trump makes comments "commanding the crowd to direct their anger towards the press during rallies, (The irony here is delicious), it's clear that his supporters derive this kind of violent behavior and extreme rhetoric towards the press from the man standing behind the podium".

But Obama does the same thing towards cops there is nothing to get concerned about?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This ones interesting.....

http://i.imgur.com/syg1weJ.png

I posted that because its an unfinished copy in the middle of an edit and I found it to be pretty damn interesting including the comment on the side.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:09:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I suspect they will shut him out of the convention to keep him as quiet as possible.  They don't want a Cruz scene.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Will Bernie go off reservation at the convention?

I think the odds are pretty good between watching Cruz say FU to the nominee, his advanced age, these emails and his need to remain street cred among his commie disciples.

/mr. Burns excellent meme

I suspect they will shut him out of the convention to keep him as quiet as possible.  They don't want a Cruz scene.

It might be like the Democrat Convention of 1968...

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#36]
I have a feeling Julian is about to get turned over.  Or a blackhawk raid in the middle of London for plotting terorism.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I have a feeling Julian is about to get turned over.  Or a blackhawk raid in the middle of London for plotting terorism.
View Quote

While I hope not, I am curious what is in his dead man's switch
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, I hope he has others working for him that don't care about being found dead. 'Cuz this Assange character just got himself on a hit list.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I just watched a replay of CNN's Bernie interview.

He wasn't thrown softball questions, and he constantly changed the subject to defeating Trump at all costs.

This is a complete meltdown of the party.

Hillary is a crook. Bernie is a sellout and a coward. They are going to lose a lot of votes over this.

View Quote

FSA will vote party line.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Remember people saying Trump may have had knowledge of what's in the leaks...then he kept saying Cruzes dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination?  Well, wiki leaks tends to think so as well lol.  This could be a helluva ride people
http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-ted-cruzs-fathers-link-to-jfk-assassination-confirmed/
View Quote

Jesus. That's insane
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then EVERYTHING gets released.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#43]

Yea I listened to those last night.. That one old lady HATES the Bern
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Yea don't announce it. Just fucking do it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Scripted news stories:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=Trump+Spanish+Violence+Video+Script&count=50#searchresult
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Everybody needs to remember that the DNC donors are fixing to get hit with MAJOR i.d. theft with ALL of thier personal info out now on Wiki Leaks, CC info, Bank info, social security  info, date of birth, home and work info, and phone numbers.

LOTS of cell phones that WILL be hacked.

All is needed now is to let them know where the info comes from.

They wont care whats in the news, they care about their bank statement and personal info.

Once they know that it came from the leak and the Dem leaders try to cover it up they will get a little pissed about it, one of the checks I edited and posted a pic of was for $150,000.00 so once that donor realizes that do you think he will be comfortable about giving another donation?
View Quote

I wonder at the comms mess that is happening right before the DNC.

Bunches of cell numbers, home numbers, office numbers and email addys out in the open with very little time to clean thing up.

A lot of phone numbers and emails are getting constant spam.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The best way to catch them doing something in this whole situation would have been by using number spoofing and making calls pretending to be somebody else within their circle.  Making sure you and the other party are in a one-way consent state and talk the other party into giving up information or talk about scams, lies, cheats, whatever. Hire a couple of impersonators if need be.  This could have been even better if somebody spoofed George Stephanopoulos's number or another member of the media or one of the higher up officials and then led the other party into a trap.
View Quote

The Dems tried this with Walker during the recalls.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Opening the flood gates on the Clinton Foundation. Delicious.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:31:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Woman hates Bernie

Last one on thr bottom 16886

Correction - She called  numerous  times to complain! !!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:31:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

January Trump is becomes President and makes Milo Press Sec.

View Quote

OK, NOW I have an erection!

Page / 100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top