Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 100
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit, their counter to Crooked Hillary is DANGEROUS DONALD.

Wow, way to help the cause, Dems!
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Clearly they are not prepared for the predatory retribution that will come from meddling in centipede affairs. It will be massive, unstoppable, and for the lulz.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whoa. What? Link please

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

https://www.reddit.com/domain/wikileaks.org/new/

Some good stuff their.

Yep. Like the campaign and foundation hammering Politifact and telling them what to say.

Whoa. What? Link please

Who the fuck is the most conservative staff writer at the WSJ. They need to fucking run this shit front page and blow the top off like the scandal it is.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Whoa. What? Link please
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some good stuff their.

Yep. Like the campaign and foundation hammering Politifact and telling them what to say.

Whoa. What? Link please

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6355
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Clearly they are not prepared for the predatory retribution that will come from meddling in centipede affairs. It will be massive, unstoppable, and for the lulz.
View Quote

Many coats will be given out this day
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

After gamegate slot of anons loyalties changed. And then with the rise of Milo and Twitter attempts to silence him and his ShitLord army, wikileaks and factions of 4chan, and anon have joined the centipedes on Reddit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting that wiki leaks and anon have been going attack dog on the dems and have basically nothing to say about conservatives.

Because the media told me that conservatives are all corrupt and dems are the soldiers of justice ! I must meditate on these revelations.

After gamegate slot of anons loyalties changed. And then with the rise of Milo and Twitter attempts to silence him and his ShitLord army, wikileaks and factions of 4chan, and anon have joined the centipedes on Reddit.

Was that in English?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:25:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Gamegate was a push by feminist SJWs to cha he the gaming industry. They called gamers and devs sexist, racists, homophobes etc. Lots of drama. Breightbarts tech editor Milo came in and ShitLorded against the SJWs and gathered an army. That brought libertarian and ALT-Right thought and messages to the anti SJW set on places like 4chan and Reddit.

Many of them got on the Trump train and call themselves"centipedes" or "nimble navigators"

This week Milo got permabanned from Twitter, wikileaks took his side because of the non free speech policies of and Facebook.

Basically trolls love to troll, and hate being PC, so SJW bullshit pushed anon to us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting that wiki leaks and anon have been going attack dog on the dems and have basically nothing to say about conservatives.

Because the media told me that conservatives are all corrupt and dems are the soldiers of justice ! I must meditate on these revelations.

Ok. Waaaaaaat?   you lost me after Milo/Twitter

Gamegate was a push by feminist SJWs to cha he the gaming industry. They called gamers and devs sexist, racists, homophobes etc. Lots of drama. Breightbarts tech editor Milo came in and ShitLorded against the SJWs and gathered an army. That brought libertarian and ALT-Right thought and messages to the anti SJW set on places like 4chan and Reddit.

Many of them got on the Trump train and call themselves"centipedes" or "nimble navigators"

This week Milo got permabanned from Twitter, wikileaks took his side because of the non free speech policies of and Facebook.

Basically trolls love to troll, and hate being PC, so SJW bullshit pushed anon to us.

You're forgetting the most important part, the bit that all the hysterics and flying spittle was trying to cover up.  Gamergate started when a bunch of absolutely terrible liberal propaganda games started getting glowing reviews and gamers started wondering why.  They quickly uncovered what can only be described as serious violations of journalistic integrity.  The rest of the media quickly embargoed talk of improper collusion by their brethren and tried to frame it instead as just a random explosion of racism and misogyny in the gamer community.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:25:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Was that in English?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was that in English?

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:29:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You're forgetting the most important part, the bit that all the hysterics and flying spittle was trying to cover up.  Gamergate started when a bunch of absolutely terrible liberal propaganda games started getting glowing reviews and gamers started wondering why.  They quickly uncovered what can only be described as serious violations of journalistic integrity.  The rest of the media quickly embargoed talk of improper collusion by their brethren and tried to frame it instead as just a random explosion of racism and misogyny in the gamer community.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I gave an abridged version for the old guys
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#11]
DANGEROUS DONALD.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some good stuff their.

Whoa. What? Link please

wikileaks is blocked for me, could you summarize?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was that in English?

http://www.springhole.net/pixelart/icons/headscratch.gif

Pretty sure a shitlord is a non-cuck male, ie a normal dude
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#14]
filthy filthy stuff\

problem is, who's gonna report on it, it's every fucking network

oh technology is pissing in the cornflakes now.

ETA: Holy shit, this is a lot of proof.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[quo te]Quoted:
https://www.reddit.com/domain/wikileaks.org/new/[/quo te]

Some good stuff their.

Whoa. What? Link please

You need tor

Or just hit up the high light reel https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4u367e/wikileaks_release_19252_from_the_dnc_start/
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was that in English?

http://www.springhole.net/pixelart/icons/headscratch.gif

Translation:  People in the gaming community and social media are getting sick of PC bullshit.  Even groups that would typically align with the left are switching sides because they are tired of SJWs, PCness, and censorship.  The SJWs are turning everyone to the right.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Now come on....it was a lone gunman who is dead now so we will never know his motivations.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#18]

o Yes, Super PAC paying young voters to push back online on Sanders supporters
o She's forced to continue to appeal to young liberals as opposed to pivoting back to center

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:49:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Anyone care to take a guess at what the next major catastrophe designed to distract the people from this will be?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Anyone care to take a guess at what the next major catastrophe designed to distract the people from this will be?
View Quote

Probably not another cop ambush, every time that happens Trump's numbers go up.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#21]

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-05-06 15:43
Subject: tiny suggestion

Eat my butt

Karina Marquez
South, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest
Democratic National Committee
202.488.5018<tel:202.488.5018> | [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:51:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

A mass shooting in Munich?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#23]
I look forward to reading all the details of this in the 2 sentence blurb in Section F of the Sunday paper, on page 23
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#24]
There could be 4K video of Hilary throwing retarded children into a wood chipper, and her polls might dip 3 points.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They already hired a guy to shitpost here and try to keep it off the first page. Carpenter79
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-05-06 15:43
Subject: tiny suggestion

Eat my butt

Karina Marquez
South, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest
Democratic National Committee
202.488.5018<tel:202.488.5018> | [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

https://www.linkedin.com/in/karina-marquez-16803649

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:02:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys really think anything will come of this? Facts don't seem to matter much anymore.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Was that in English?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was that in English?

Vinz, you said before you were waiting for a sign. What sign are you waiting for?
Louis: Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They already hired a guy to shitpost here and try to keep it off the first page. Carpenter79
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the tip.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:10:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trying to keep up with the lingo, he shitposts but he's not a shitlord?  
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:11:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Some interesting things

Collusion with the media

Conspiring against Sanders

Delegate seating based on campaign contributions.

And that just what I found on my lunch break
View Quote

I'm sure the mainstream media will be all over this.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good question. Maybe the person who hired him is the Shitlord?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you guys translate this into non geek speak?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anons number one issue is and always has been free speech, their number two issue is trolling is funny

Socisl Justice Warriors do not like those things.

Now a large segment of anon are on the Trump train, with even more in the AntiHillary camp.

Basically Trump's social policy changes signaled to anon that they need to join the ALT-Right  

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

The Democrats have managed to piss off a lot of previously apolitical or even socially liberal <30 year olds and the youngsters are busy turning the DNC into a dumpster fire.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#37]
I think you know what to do

RE: Debbie's Office Landline? >  > Adding Amy and Garret. I believe it is 202-863-7162

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:27:43 PM EDT
[#38]
From:[email protected] To: [email protected]  Date: 2016-05-03 21:25 Subject: Re: cubs

I don’t have anyone anymore and the guy who we used to go to hates Obama now.  Also, they are so good now that everyone goes to them.  Do you guys talk to Laura Ricketts?  
Jordan Kaplan
National Finance Director Democratic National Committee
(202) 488-5002 (o) |
(312) 339-0224 (c)
[email protected]  >

On Apr 27, 2016, at 3:03 PM, Missy Kurek <[email protected]> wrote: >  > Do you have anyone that has good cubs tickets? I am looking for May 14th tickets v Pirates. Just need 2 tickets. You are my go-to Chicago person. Because I don’t want to ask my cousin. >  > Missy Kurek  > Deputy Executive Director, DCCC > Political Director, Leader Nancy Pelosi  > 202-485-3455 (w) > 315-373-9560 (c)
View Quote

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1486

lol
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Anyone text Karina dick pics yet?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:29:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Holy Shit.....

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Holy Shit.....

View Quote

Indeed
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#43]

To: Parrish, Daniel Subject: Re: UPDATE: Long Island Event  Dan,  Per our conversation I am still interested in having my family's picture taken with President Obama according to the original agreement and the $5000 donation.  Also, per our conversation, I am willing to continue to wait for the picture opportunity since you state that I can still receive a full refund if you are unable to arrange the picture opportunity.  Please acknowledge receipt.  Thanks  Mike

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

RE: Debbie's Office Landline? >  > Adding Amy and Garret. I believe it is 202-863-7162

hrtsleeve AT gmail DOT com

Seems to be the email that the DWS sigline came from
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:03:54 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

To: Parrish, Daniel Subject: Re: UPDATE: Long Island Event  Dan,  Per our conversation I am still interested in having my family's picture taken with President Obama according to the original agreement and the $5000 donation.  Also, per our conversation, I am willing to continue to wait for the picture opportunity since you state that I can still receive a full refund if you are unable to arrange the picture opportunity.  Please acknowledge receipt.  Thanks  Mike

Wow.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Wow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

Hil is charging  $20k for private dinners
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#47]
As of now, it looks like "the chair" is a codename for Hillary
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:10:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Tag
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Tag.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#50]
There's plenty there to piss off the Bernie supporters and that's who the focus should be on now.

Page / 100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top