User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The crowd started getting stirred up before he made the NY delegation comment; that's why he said it.
Intune69: Because they could tell that Lyin' Ted was going to renege.

And who gives a fuck if he didn't say the words "endorse". If you pledged to support a guy who subsequently called your wife ugly, unjustifiably branded you as a liar to the whole world, and accused your elderly father of taking part in a presidential assassination, not to mention a whole load of other vile shit, I'm betting you wouldn't say you "endorse" him either. Fuck that. If you would, you'd make a great slimy politician though, on the level of Chris Christie or Ben Carson.
Intune69:  He should have punched trump in the nose, instead, he broke his pledge.  You took an oath (tank) just like I did.  Can you list some reasons you would break it?

Take the mango shades off and look at the world objectively.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think had the booing not been orchestrated, Ted's speech would have been a non-issue. He was getting applause throughout most of the speech. The crowd didn't even know when he was going to finish, the booing started randomly because it was orchestrated. That set the tone and created the perception that something was wrong. I don't think you'd have much of a negative reaction to his speech at all had the initial negative reaction not been manufactured. People are easily manipulated.

Whole cloth bullshit.    I watched the speech live and told my wife, "that selfish fucker is not going to do it," before a single boo rang out.  It was right after he said some smarmy line directed at the NY delegates.

The crowd started getting stirred up before he made the NY delegation comment; that's why he said it.

And who gives a fuck if he didn't say the words "endorse". If you pledged to support a guy who subsequently called your wife ugly, unjustifiably branded you as a liar to the whole world, and accused your elderly father of taking part in a presidential assassination, not to mention a whole load of other vile shit, I'm betting you wouldn't say you "endorse" him either. Fuck that. If you would, you'd make a great slimy politician though, on the level of Chris Christie or Ben Carson.
Intune69:  He should have punched trump in the nose, instead, he broke his pledge.  You took an oath (tank) just like I did.  Can you list some reasons you would break it?

I wanted Rand and then Ted and now Trump. No shades and here's some objectivity- Our nation can't afford the costs of another Clinton in the White House.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I wanted Rand and then Ted and now Trump. No shades and here's some objectivity- Our nation can't afford the costs of another Clinton in the White House.
View Quote

Now if only Trump will figure that out.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You realize back before he won, trump said he would renege on the pledge he signed too?

And if you pledge to support someone, and then that someone called your wife ugly, said your father may have helped kill a US president, and justifiably branded you a liar to the world, would you subsequently come out and sing his praises?

You wouldn't be much of a man if you did. You'd be a Chris Christie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry Ted, but you promised, in front of God and the entire GOP, to support the eventual nominee.  Trump was on stage.  

Where was your conscience then, eh?  If you could not support Trump, that was your chance to say so.  But noooo, you had to play fuck-fuck games for the next 3 months.  

I don't like Trump, but I also don't like fuck-heads who go back on their word.  

You realize back before he won, trump said he would renege on the pledge he signed too?

And if you pledge to support someone, and then that someone called your wife ugly, said your father may have helped kill a US president, and justifiably branded you a liar to the world, would you subsequently come out and sing his praises?

You wouldn't be much of a man if you did. You'd be a Chris Christie.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trump invited Cruz to make a speech the convention, Cruz submitted his speech for approval. Cruz didn't follow the speech submitted, now Trump is punching Cruz in the face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Trump invited Cruz to make a speech the convention, Cruz submitted his speech for approval. Cruz didn't follow the speech submitted, now Trump is punching Cruz in the face.
That is false.  Cruz did not change his speech in any significant way.

The fact that Trump is not a pacifist and is not  just turning the other cheek is giving me a huge boner.  
Not being a pacifist is fine.  Trump is (re-)starting a war that should not exist.  That's warmongering because of his ego and says very poor things about Trump's emotional maturity, mental stability, and integrity.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
From here.

So, as the dust settles from the chaos that broke out on the convention floor over Senator Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) speech failing to openly endorse Donald Trump, here are some facts upon which to reflect:

1. Donald Trump knew Cruz’s speech text in advance.
2. Cruz told Trump two days in advance that he would not endorse him.
3. The speech itself congratulated Trump on winning the nomination, ripped Hillary Clinton, extolled freedom, and then told Americans to vote their conscience.
4. When Cruz gave the pre-approved speech clearly ripping Hillary and telling Americans to vote based on principle, Trump minions reportedly began whipping the crowd into boos. Paul Manafort reportedly "grinned and chuckled when asked by Mark Halperin if Trump aides encouraged boos of Cruz from the floor.”
5. Trump obviously knew what was coming, too, and entered the arena as Cruz concluded his speech, before Cruz was booed off the stage.

Trump has now tweeted out a slap at Cruz: "Ted Cruz booed off the stage, didn’t honor the pledge! I saw his speech two hours early but let him speak anyway. No big deal!” Sean Spicer of the pathetic Republican National Convention said that he was "hoping for better,” even though the text was pre-screened. Donald Trump Jr. appeared with Sean Hannity to exclaim, "The best unity I saw was everyone booing [Cruz] off the stage.”

So, to summarize, Trump knew what was coming, apparently planned the boos, and planned to take advantage of the situation in order to vindictively rip open a Republican rift that hurts his own campaign, and cast Cruz as a traitor.

Then he lied about it.

And he did it all because he despises Ted Cruz, because he’s a petty man, and because he’s a stupid boor.

Here’s the amazing truth: had Trump merely instructed his fans to keep clapping throughout Cruz’s speech, it would have looked like the "suggested” endorsement that Team Trump had touted all day long. But Team Trump decided it was more important to throw Cruz out of the popular clique than to take the partial win. Cruz had to be humiliated for his failure to Kneel Before Orange Zod.

It backfired.

Trump and his team end up looking like the bullies they are. They end up looking like the vindictive dolts they are. And Cruz ends up looking like a man willing to stand on principle rather than pay obeisance to an insecure fool who prizes his own narcissism above even the possibility of victory over Hillary Clinton.

View Quote

HAHAHA!!!

BIG-RUMP

CONTINUING HIS DEMONIZATION OF TRUMP

ENABLING HILLERY'S ELECTION!!!

Go BigRump and HILLERY

Steal our Country and Guns!!!!!!

It's a BINARY ELECTION now folks

You can choose to-

Listen to the folks who hate AMERICA and want to DESTROY US

And vote for Hillery

Or you can vote for someone who PROMISES to DEFEAT the ELITE Corrupt Politicians, etc...

And vote for Trump!

Which will it be...

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:48:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

HAHAHA!!!

BIG-RUMP

Go BigRump and HILLERY

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From here.

So, as the dust settles from the chaos that broke out on the convention floor over Senator Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) speech failing to openly endorse Donald Trump, here are some facts upon which to reflect:

3. The speech itself congratulated Trump on winning the nomination, ripped Hillary Clinton, extolled freedom, and then told Americans to vote their conscience.
4. When Cruz gave the pre-approved speech clearly ripping Hillary and telling Americans to vote based on principle, Trump minions reportedly began whipping the crowd into boos. Paul Manafort reportedly "grinned and chuckled when asked by Mark Halperin if Trump aides encouraged boos of Cruz from the floor.”
5. Trump obviously knew what was coming, too, and entered the arena as Cruz concluded his speech, before Cruz was booed off the stage.

Trump has now tweeted out a slap at Cruz: "Ted Cruz booed off the stage, didn’t honor the pledge! I saw his speech two hours early but let him speak anyway. No big deal!” Sean Spicer of the pathetic Republican National Convention said that he was "hoping for better,” even though the text was pre-screened. Donald Trump Jr. appeared with Sean Hannity to exclaim, "The best unity I saw was everyone booing [Cruz] off the stage.”

So, to summarize, Trump knew what was coming, apparently planned the boos, and planned to take advantage of the situation in order to vindictively rip open a Republican rift that hurts his own campaign, and cast Cruz as a traitor.

Then he lied about it.

And he did it all because he despises Ted Cruz, because he’s a petty man, and because he’s a stupid boor.

Here’s the amazing truth: had Trump merely instructed his fans to keep clapping throughout Cruz’s speech, it would have looked like the "suggested” endorsement that Team Trump had touted all day long. But Team Trump decided it was more important to throw Cruz out of the popular clique than to take the partial win. Cruz had to be humiliated for his failure to Kneel Before Orange Zod.

It backfired.

Trump and his team end up looking like the bullies they are. They end up looking like the vindictive dolts they are. And Cruz ends up looking like a man willing to stand on principle rather than pay obeisance to an insecure fool who prizes his own narcissism above even the possibility of victory over Hillary Clinton.

HAHAHA!!!

BIG-RUMP

Go BigRump and HILLERY

You certainly are one boring poster.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:52:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
From here.

Then he lied about it.

It backfired.

HAHAHA!!!

BIG-RUMP

Go BigRump and HILLERY

HAHA!

WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA????

And enable Hillery's ELECTION???

Answer that

Before your personal attacks...

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:56:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not being a pacifist is fine.  Trump is (re-)starting a war that should not exist.  That's warmongering because of his ego and says very poor things about Trump's emotional maturity, mental stability, and integrity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that Trump is not a pacifist and is not  just turning the other cheek is giving me a huge boner.  

YOU Franco

Are another one

WHO CONTINUOUSLY DEMONIZES TRUMP AND ENABLES HILLERY'S ERECTION

With her promise to CONFISCATE OUR GUNS

Why not put your country first???

Our IS this 'your' country???

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Whatever the back story, it helped Trump.

The image is that Cruz has hurt feelings, doesn't support the nominee that We, The People selected, and the crowd turned on him, all while the nominee shrugged it off gracefully.

Planned, or spontaneous, it benefits Trump and makes the only guy I want for Supreme Court look like a dickbutt.
View Quote

+1 with the possible exception of the word "Dickbutt", I'll have to look that up.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:57:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Cruz is a piece of shit that's all you need to know.
View Quote

But if he was the nominee you'd vote for him right?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:07:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz is a piece of shit that's all you need to know.

That is your problem... You think the hypotheticals you dream up matter as much as reality.

Holy Ted's shitbag antics are why he is not the nominee.

It is not everyone else who failed to see his brilliance, and reward him with the nomination. it is his fault for not controlling his own bad nature.

Deal with it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:59:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Manafort is a piece of shit, quite frankly.  The shady character pulling strings behind many slimy politicians over his long career.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://theresurgent.com/paul-manafort-and-cheeto-jesus-plotted-to-steal-the-spotlight-from-mike-pence/

No one will be talking about Mike Pence’s speech tomorrow.  They won’t be talking about it because Paul Manafort and Cheeto Jesus do not want Pence’s speech to be the focus.  That is the only possible conclusion to why they whipped delegates to boo Ted Cruz.

Multiple press outlets are confirming what I first reported from Cruz sources.  Manafort did threaten Cruz that if he did not change his speech the crowd would boo.  Cruz refused and Manafort organized delegates to boo Cruz.  They booed before Cruz had even finished a sentence that might have included a endorsement.

Manafort is a piece of shit, quite frankly.  The shady character pulling strings behind many slimy politicians over his long career.

I've been reading that he previously worked for Viktor Yanukovich, which may mean some association with Putin (which would explain a lot). Supposedly also led a push to remove support for Ukraine against Russia from being part of the platform. I'd like to see something solid about that, but it would seem to fit his character. He may well be an even bigger scumbag than Trump. His type is the sort we can probably expect to predominate in a Trump Administration in the unlikely event we see one come into being.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:06:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cite please, or are you making shit up?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:11:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

HAHAHA!!!

BIG-RUMP

Go BigRump and HILLERY

You can choose to-

And vote for Hillery

Or you can vote for someone who PROMISES to DEFEAT the ELITE Corrupt Politicians, etc...

And vote for Trump!

Which will it be...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From here.

Then he lied about it.

It backfired.

HAHAHA!!!

BIG-RUMP

Go BigRump and HILLERY

You can choose to-

And vote for Hillery

And vote for Trump!

Which will it be...

You have something Orange on your lips...

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:38:26 AM EDT
[#15]
As far as I'm concerned, fuck Cruz. He's been collaborating with the DNC and begged them for money. That's enough for me to tell the liar to fuck off and don't let the door hit his ass on the way out.

If he was such a "conscience-minded person," he would have gone to Dallas on his own, not riding AF1; and he would have said so at Dallas, saying he refused to ride with the man who, "Came here to stand atop the still-warm bodies of people he ostracized while pushing his own agenda and defending the people he motivated to murder them."
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:50:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
As far as I'm concerned, fuck Cruz. He's been collaborating with the DNC and begged them for money. That's enough for me to tell the liar to fuck off and don't let the door hit his ass on the way out.

If he was such a "conscience-minded person," he would have gone to Dallas on his own, not riding AF1; and he would have said so at Dallas, saying he refused to ride with the man who, "Came here to stand atop the still-warm bodies of people he ostracized while pushing his own agenda and defending the people he motivated to murder them."
View Quote

By collaborating do you mean a DNC staffer signed up for Cruz' e-mail list with his personal gmail account, forwarded that e-mail to his DNC e-mail, and then forwarded it to others at the DNC? The same e-mail that many of us got? Because if you mean something else then you should cite it, I would hate to think you were disingenuous with your accusations.

As far as flying on AF1 it's official transport. He could have done anything from sit in the back and sleep to try to talk some sense to ozero.

It's very sad that a man who wholeheartedly supports and defends the 2a and the Constitution is slandered and spit upon on a forum that is supposed to be filled with pro-2A and pro Liberty types. I guess the leftists are invading here as well. It's even worse that much of the slander and spitting comes from the ignorant and uninformed.

And that thought is not pointing out anyone in particular.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:52:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

By collaborating do you mean a DNC staffer signed up for Cruz' e-mail list with his personal gmail account, forwarded that e-mail to his DNC e-mail, and then forwarded it to others at the DNC? The same e-mail that many of us got? Because if you mean something else then you should cite it, I would hate to think you were disingenuous with your accusations.

As far as flying on AF1 it's official transport. He could have done anything from sit in the back and sleep to try to talk some sense to ozero.

It's very sad that a man who wholeheartedly supports and defends the 2a and the Constitution is slandered and spit upon on a forum that is supposed to be filled with pro-2A and pro Liberty types. I guess the leftists are invading here as well. It's even worse that much of the slander and spitting comes from the ignorant and uninformed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got something slimy on your lips.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:59:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least it's not orange.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:15:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's very sad that a man who  wholeheartedly supports and defends the 2a and the Constitution is slandered and spit upon on a forum that is supposed to be filled with pro-2A and pro Liberty types. I guess the leftists are invading here as well. It's even worse that much of the slander and spitting comes from the ignorant and uninformed.

Your dude was for giving illegals permanent residence so long as they could not vote. Your dude was for fast track Trade authority on TPP and all future trade bills. Your dude put a poison pill in heller that has already been used as grounds to bar gun ownership, and may well be the basis for a permanent assault Weapons ban. He is literally married to Goldman Sach and the CFR.

He worked to put Roberts on the Supreme court.....

He is no Jeff Sessions.

Yet you perpetuate the myth that he is.

In a thread perpetuating the myth that Ted Cruz was the victim while getting his ass booed off the stage at the convention.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:31:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This is Cruz's vote your conscience comment from the speech.

"If you love our country, and love our children as much as you do, stand, and speak, and vote your conscience, vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom, and to be faithful to the constitution."

View Quote

A very reasonable thing to ask people at the RNC to do
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:18:28 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

conservativereview

the levin nevertrumper site  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like it did backfire on Trump:

Voters approve of Ted Cruz’s decision not to endorse Donald Trump, according to a recent poll conducted by Echelon Insights.

The poll shows that 40 percent of respondents believe Cruz is justified in withholding his endorsement from the GOP nominee, while 32 percent believe he is not.

40%... or, based on the new "Trump math", a majority.

conservativereview

the levin nevertrumper site  

Hey genius... Conservative Review is citing a poll by Echelon Insights, not a poll they conducted themselves.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
Cruz didn't have to be invited to the convention, he had every right to speak anyway, as did anyone who had delegates committed to them.  The same went for Kasich and Rubio.

Also, as has been pointed out, the line that Cruz added was innocuous at worst.  However, let's play along with Trump's logic for a moment and stipulate that Cruz adding anything to his submitted speech was dishonest.  Doesn't that mean if Cruz were to add an endorsement of Trump at the end it would have been breaking the very rules Trump claims are immutable?  He and everyone on his team were imploring Cruz to endorse Trump in his speech, yet they all had his speech ahead of time and Trump knew Cruz wouldn't endorse him because he told him so in person.

Also, Trump isn't a pacifist, he's a vindictive asshole who attacks people who are no longer a threat to him simply as punishment for not licking his boots... and that gives you a stiffy??  Wow man, just wow...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think had the booing not been orchestrated, Ted's speech would have been a non-issue. He was getting applause throughout most of the speech. The crowd didn't even know when he was going to finish, the booing started randomly because it was orchestrated. That set the tone and created the perception that something was wrong. I don't think you'd have much of a negative reaction to his speech at all had the initial negative reaction not been manufactured. People are easily manipulated.

Whole cloth bullshit.    I watched the speech live and told my wife, "that selfish fucker is not going to do it," before a single boo rang out.  It was right after he said some smarmy line directed at the NY delegates.

Trump broke the pledge before Cruz did, back on March 29th on CNN.  But you already knew this because you're an informed voter, yes?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Cruz didn't have to be invited to the convention, he had every right to speak anyway, as did anyone who had delegates committed to them.  The same went for Kasich and Rubio.

Also, as has been pointed out, the line that Cruz added was innocuous at worst.  However, let's play along with Trump's logic for a moment and stipulate that Cruz adding anything to his submitted speech was dishonest.  Doesn't that mean if Cruz were to add an endorsement of Trump at the end it would have been breaking the very rules Trump claims are immutable?  He and everyone on his team were imploring Cruz to endorse Trump in his speech, yet they all had his speech ahead of time and Trump knew Cruz wouldn't endorse him because he told him so in person.

Also, Trump isn't a pacifist, he's a vindictive asshole who attacks people who are no longer a threat to him simply as punishment for not licking his boots... and that gives you a stiffy??  Wow man, just wow...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although you make a good point you curiously have some of the same tendencies when it comes to being arrogant and insulting towards people who disagree with you.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
HAHA!

Answer that

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
HAHAHA!!!

BIG-RUMP

Go BigRump and HILLERY

HAHA!

Answer that

Hang on, you getting defensive of personal attacks is coming on the heels of you attacking me with your "Big-Rump" comment?  That's rich, dude.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:36:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:37:54 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Although you make a good point you curiously have some of the same tendencies when it comes to being arrogant and insulting towards people who disagree with you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How so?  People are free to disagree with me all they want. I welcome a good debate... up until the point they start hurling their emotional baggage at me.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Blah blah, I'm from Texas (which is the only place they put up with my bullshit).

I'm still butthurt that my screechy, whiny, backstabbing wasn't enough to win enough delegates or people's hearts and minds.

I believe in my conscience and my principles and things going the way I want them to, otherwise I'll take my ball and go home, because politics isn't about building coalitions and cooperation, but divisiveness and backstabbing.

Bill Clinton is my homeboy.

Honestly I wouldn't endorse any candidate who doesn't share my views of far right fundamentalist christian sharia law that Americans are fucking fed up hearing about when the Bill of Rights is at stake.

I follow the rules when it benefits me (Colorado), whine about them when people use them against me (the convention).

He has achieved an epic level of butthurt, his asshole is like a glowing crater from a mile wide asteroid.
View Quote

HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW.

Cruz summarized in a nutshell.

Epic butthurt, pissing and moaning, and other passive aggressive bullshit on the way from the Cruzholes.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

http://www.prwatch.org/files/styles/node-detail/public/story_images/ben_carson_pointing.jpg?itok=tdxG3Bj9

HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW.

Epic butthurt, pissing and moaning, and other passive aggressive bullshit on the way from the Cruzholes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Blah blah, I'm from Texas (which is the only place they put up with my bullshit).

I'm still butthurt that my screechy, whiny, backstabbing wasn't enough to win enough delegates or people's hearts and minds.

I believe in my conscience and my principles and things going the way I want them to, otherwise I'll take my ball and go home, because politics isn't about building coalitions and cooperation, but divisiveness and backstabbing.

Honestly I wouldn't endorse any candidate who doesn't share my views of far right fundamentalist christian sharia law that Americans are fucking fed up hearing about when the Bill of Rights is at stake.

I follow the rules when it benefits me (Colorado), whine about them when people use them against me (the convention).

He has achieved an epic level of butthurt, his asshole is like a glowing crater from a mile wide asteroid.

http://www.prwatch.org/files/styles/node-detail/public/story_images/ben_carson_pointing.jpg?itok=tdxG3Bj9

HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW.

You Trumpers are truly delusional.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:50:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Still want to ask me "how so"?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you miss this part?

Where did he earn a polite response?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Did you miss this part?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you miss this part?

I give up...........you are hopeless.

No biggie.........just curious why you would complain about insults and derogatory statements when you engage in the same behavior in most of your posts.

Oh well.............like I said, no biggie.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW.

As evidenced by Cruz's failure to win the primaries and his self inflicted career implosion following his smarmy, snide, speech at the convention where he was booed off of the podium and became a pariah to his most important political supporters and financial backers.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Been watching Twitter.  Seeing a TON of trump people (hard core supporters) actively celebrating the end of conservationism and Reagan policies. Lots are not even hiding it anymore.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:52:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Endless daily and weekly threads here from them mirroring their idol by focusing all their energy on Cruz as if he somehow is still a threat regardless of how much they say he's "done" .  

I don't even see the main Trump thread half as active with the fanatics, instead y'all just look to bitch and moan in threads where people disagree with you as if you have zero life outside of GD.  Must be exhausting with all that delusional hatred and mental gymnastics performed by the minute thinking anything but praise of clown shoes is deserving.

Y'all starting to make people here understand how the Nazis became a thing in the first place; talk about "majority" of voters going full out retard, holy shit.  Broken record is broken, stop the merrybitch-go-round and move on.  

You're not garnering any more support here by acting like a bunch of riled up dipshits, only turning people off.

Good Lord...

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:00:21 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Endless daily and weekly threads here from them mirroring their idol by focusing all their energy on Cruz as if he somehow is still a threat regardless of how much they say he's "done" .  

I don't even see the main Trump thread half as active with the fanatics, instead y'all just look to bitch and moan in threads where people disagree with you as if you have zero life outside of GD.  Must be exhausting with all that delusional hatred and mental gymnastics performed by the minute thinking anything but praise of clown shoes is deserving.

Y'all starting to make people here understand how the Nazis became a thing in the first place; talk about "majority" of voters going full out retard, holy shit.  Broken record is broken, stop the merrybitch-go-round and move on.  

You're not garnering any more support here by acting like a bunch of riled up dipshits, only turning people off.

Good Lord...

View Quote
Truth.  I'm considering voting Hillary just to spite them...

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#37]
I voted for Cruz in the primary but was strongly behind Trump until he continues to divide the Tepublican party. If Trump continues to attack fellow conservatives I will not vote for Trump.  I never would have imagined that I would be in this position.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
 I'm considering voting Hillary just to spite them  
View Quote

That will show them!

And if it doesn't, you can always take your ball and go home.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That will show them!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 I'm considering voting Hillary just to spite them  

That will show them!

And you can always continue to run your mouth turning more potential support off.

Don't quit your day job
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#40]
The funniest part of this thread is how the nevertrumps use the word "bully".  Childish name calling to incite an emotional response instead of a sensible conversation is the MO of the Democratic Party.  The irony?  NeverTrumps accuse Trump of being a Democrat.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The funniest part of this thread is how the nevertrumps use the word "bully".  Childish name calling to incite an emotional response instead of a sensible conversation is the MO of the Democratic Party.  The irony?  NeverTrumps accuse Trump of being a Democrat.  

View Quote

I have yet to see a single trump fanatic outside of Sylvan (months ago anyhow) and possible RDAK originally, have a "sensible" conversation; that was months ago.

All I've seen from afar is instigation from the fanatics and agitation outside of their Trump thread striving purposely for a heated response, so I call bullshit.

The only funny thing is the hypocrisy and it's barely full of humor at that, quite sad and borderline pathetic.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I voted for Cruz in the primary but was strongly behind Trump until he continues to divide the Tepublican party. If Trump continues to attack fellow conservatives I will not vote for Trump.  I never would have imagined that I would be in this position.
View Quote

That is the danger that the cultists don't seem to understand.

They think everyone ought to be in the cult and worship their Orange Comb Over.

And the Orange Comb Over wants to destroy a solid conservative like Cruz.

And the cultists cheer their Leader on.

If they continue, there will be many people who end up right where you are now, and Hillary will be in the White House.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
They are trying to unite the Republican base by waving the boogeyman on one hand while beating the non-GOPwwe into submission on the other. The potential future which comes from that personality trait and strategy are very worrisome.

Your reaction is a danger they seem unaware of.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Been watching Twitter.  Seeing a TON of trump people (hard core supporters) actively celebrating the end of conservationism and Reagan policies. Lots are not even hiding it anymore.
View Quote

Why do you think they are hammering Cruz so hard still? They want to purge the party, of conservatives.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:55:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Why do you think they are hammering Cruz so hard still? They want to purge the party, of conservatives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only if your definition of conservative is cfr globalist Bush insider.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:04:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

HAHA!

Answer that

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
From here.

Then he lied about it.

It backfired.

HAHAHA!!!

BIG-RUMP

Go BigRump and HILLERY

HAHA!

Answer that

Lol. You mean Mr "I supported an Assault Weapons Ban" is gonna save us from the politician he's financially supported for years?

http://www.everyjoe.com/2015/07/09/politics/donald-trump-history-donating-hillary-clinton-democrats/#1
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top