BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 51
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Unlike you I actually post in threads unrelated to politics.  

I also need to see proof you own guns.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing like feasting on the butthurt of the NeverTrump crowd.

Not only did Cruz not get the nomination, but he fucked his career and got schlonged hard.

Maybe one day we can get a pro2A, pro Constitution, AMERICAN, NON-PEDO LOOKING CREEPSTER, that can actually win a primary.

For how insignificant the #Nevertrump crowd is, you sure spend a considerable amount of your day focused on agitating them

You got your liberal candidate.  He is well on his way to battle an even more liberal candidate

YAY LIBERALISM!!!

Unlike you I actually post in threads unrelated to politics.  

I also need to see proof you own guns.

That's hilarious.

You support the guy who supported the AWB, while the guy you ask about guns supports the man who has always been on the side of gun owners.

Cultists!  
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

LOL if Trump was scene on AF1 with those tards people here would go wild.

But when Cruz does it its ok?

And you say Trump supporters have double standards?

What new laws will Teddy support now?  Make illegal things more illegal?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing like feasting on the butthurt of the NeverTrump crowd.

Not only did Cruz not get the nomination, but he fucked his career and got schlonged hard.

Maybe one day we can get a pro2A, pro Constitution, AMERICAN, NON-PEDO LOOKING CREEPSTER, that can actually win a primary.

Until then we are stuck with sTrump

The anti2A, anti Constitution, Pedo-looking Creepster

At least Trump isn't flying around in AF1 with Hillary and the Zero's.

If Cruz had any principles he would have told them to fuck off and fly first class back to Texas.

Better than flying the Lolita Express.

LOL if Trump was scene on AF1 with those tards people here would go wild.

But when Cruz does it its ok?

And you say Trump supporters have double standards?

What new laws will Teddy support now?  Make illegal things more illegal?

Lol.  Can't spell "seen", calls others "tards".

ETA:  Since trump has had such nice, complimentary things to say about obama and hillary in the not-too-distant past, I don't think anyone would be surprised in the least.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:51:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There are several Trump guys who constantly allude to being "in the know" about politics, business, personal relationships with candidates, etc.

None of them ever back any of their assertions to having secret or privileged information up.

It's a tactic someone who can't articulate or defend his position or belief in a cogent manner might resort to in an attempt to add credibility to whatever garbage he's frantically smacking out on his keyboard.
View Quote

I believe so.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So you have nothing.  You are completely unwilling to make your argument on a public forum because you don't have one and you know it.  

You are full of shit, which fits perfectly the stereotype of your average low info trump advocate.

ETA:  Of course, trump gets a complete pass for supporting anti-2A politicians his entire fucking life.  
View Quote

I challenge you to find a single post of mine which expresses genuine support for any candidate.* Please excuse me if I don't wait for your admission of failure. None of your fellow denizens of #NeverNeverLand have been honest enough to make such an admission.

In your simple, black or white, this or that mind if I don't support your hero I must support your anti-hero.
The world is much more complex than that.

* Hint (because i 'm certain you need all the help you can get):JEB! 2020!! does not express genuine support.

BTW: When you insult people in real life, don't forget to tell them that you support the Senator!
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You need to A. either stop paying attention to politics or B. learn more about politics. What went on during this election was neither historically harsh or outlandish.

Also Ted Cruz's people started shit about families and wives, when Trump responded Ted Cruz could not take it.  There is a rule about not dishing shit out if you can not take it.
View Quote

You haven't a clue.

Candidates don't sink to Trump's level precisely because they eventually want the endorsement of their primary opponents.

If Ford had done to Reagan's family what Trump did to Cruz?  Well, back then Republicans would have had enough class to reject Ford.

Now? a sizable number of Republicans huff the Orange Comb Over's hair coloring every day.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:04:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I challenge you to find a single post of mine which expresses genuine support for any candidate.* Please excuse me if I don't wait for your admission of failure. None of your fellow denizens of #NeverNeverLand have been honest enough to make such an admission.

In your simple, black or white, this or that mind if I don't support your hero I must support your anti-hero.

* Hint (because i 'm certain you need all the help you can get):JEB! 2020!! does not express genuine support.

BTW: When you insult people in real life, don't forget to tell them that you support the Senator!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you have nothing.  You are completely unwilling to make your argument on a public forum because you don't have one and you know it.  

You are full of shit, which fits perfectly the stereotype of your average low info trump advocate.

ETA:  Of course, trump gets a complete pass for supporting anti-2A politicians his entire fucking life.  

You know what else is really amusing to watch?  How sensitive you are to being called out on your bullshit.  Oh my, I hit a nerve, didn't I counselor?

God, is this what law schools are producing these days?  Nevermind-that was a rhetorical question.  

I'm still waiting for you to explain to us why Sen. Cruz fucked us, counselor.  It's your assertion, now fucking prove it or do us all a favor and spare us your glaring ignorance.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Just think what Donald has done for America already!

Instead of having to repeat tired old insults like, "Your mama wears Army boots!"  Americans can use "Your wife is ugly and your father killed JFK!"

America is great again already!
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You haven't a clue.

Candidates don't sink to Trump's level precisely because they eventually want the endorsement of their primary opponents.

If Ford had done to Reagan's family what Trump did to Cruz?  Well, back then Republicans would have had enough class to reject Ford.

Now? a sizable number of Republicans huff the Orange Comb Over's hair coloring every day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to A. either stop paying attention to politics or B. learn more about politics. What went on during this election was neither historically harsh or outlandish.

Also Ted Cruz's people started shit about families and wives, when Trump responded Ted Cruz could not take it.  There is a rule about not dishing shit out if you can not take it.

You haven't a clue.

Maybe it's time to bring back dueling.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:12:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You haven't a clue.

Teaching the basics of critical thinking in public schools would work. too.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I actually tuned back in to the Glenn Beck show today.......He was actually taking calls from the audience instead of rubbing his face in Cheetoes .

And, I heard the smartest caller I had ever heard on his show explain the Trump / Cruz situation:

Caller:  <paraphrasing>  
Cruz had a golden opportunity to take the high road , but chose not to......

Cruz could have diffused the whole situation with three simple words ' I forgive you.....for those things you said about Heidi and my father".......and follow up with, "For the sake of party unity against an unholy enemy, I will vote for you"
"Now that is NOT a ringing endorsement of everything you stand for......but I will go to the mat for all of your ideals that support the Constitution"

Cruz could have retained his "outsider status" and would have been welcomed back into the  new post-GOPe era RNC.....but, unfortunately , he did not.

Cruz could have set himself up to waltz right into Judge Scalia's seat......with the fastest conformation on record.......but, he threw it all away.

Cruz is the classic Mensa member,  Who can correctly describe every cloud in the sky........but is too stupid to get out of the rain.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump cannot let it go.  Not even for the good of the country.

All he would have to do is apologize but he cannot.

Shame because it is obvious that he knows he needs Ted. His pride will cause him to lose.

I actually tuned back in to the Glenn Beck show today.......He was actually taking calls from the audience instead of rubbing his face in Cheetoes .

And, I heard the smartest caller I had ever heard on his show explain the Trump / Cruz situation:

Cruz could have diffused the whole situation with three simple words ' I forgive you.....for those things you said about Heidi and my father".......and follow up with, "For the sake of party unity against an unholy enemy, I will vote for you"
"Now that is NOT a ringing endorsement of everything you stand for......but I will go to the mat for all of your ideals that support the Constitution"

Cruz could have retained his "outsider status" and would have been welcomed back into the  new post-GOPe era RNC.....but, unfortunately , he did not.

Cruz could have set himself up to waltz right into Judge Scalia's seat......with the fastest conformation on record.......but, he threw it all away.

Cruz is the classic Mensa member,  Who can correctly describe every cloud in the sky........but is too stupid to get out of the rain.

Trump is the one running for President.

The onus is upon him to act.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#12]
It is amusing that the ones calling for the end of attacks, calling for Trump to unite the party, and to do things to earn their votes are the ones swinging the hammers and driving the wedges of division the hardest.

Some of these people have been SO wrong in the primary it is really difficult to even take them seriously at this point.  

I get that people don't like Trump, he make me cringe at times, but let's be honest, after all the boring candidates, he is what people wanted.  Ted comes off fake and gives "lawyer/politician" answers to simple questions, well that is boring and insincere to people.

Even if Cruz were the best candidate, he would have been puddle stomped by Hillary sorry but it is true.  Trump may lose too, but he has the best and only shot at this point.  I can not wait to see the Trump/Clinton debate.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If that's true, it shouldn't be surprising given how much praise the trump has publicly and shamelessly heaped upon the likes of the hillary when she was Secretary of State and the obama as prez.

the trump's irrational hatred for Sen. Cruz and his family certainly makes it sound like the trump is quietly standing up for his progressive BFF hillary and bill.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shame because it is obvious that he knows he needs Ted. His pride will cause him to lose.

Cruz punched him in the face at the convention, Trump punched back this morning.
Hopefully he will drop it now.

Yeah, about that...

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-22/trump-would-fund-super-pacs-aimed-at-taking-down-cruz-kasich-iqybu9m1

Donald Trump plans to create and fund super-PACs specifically aimed at ending the political careers of Ted Cruz and John Kasich should either run for office again, after both snubbed the Republican nominee during his party's convention this week, a source familiar with Trump’s thinking told Bloomberg Politics on Friday.

The plan would involve Trump investing millions of his own money --perhaps $20 million or more -- in one or two outside groups about six months before their respective election days if Texas Senator Cruz or Ohio Governor Kasich stand for office again. The source said Trump is willing to set up two separate super-PACs – one for Cruz and one for Kasich – and put millions into each.  

If that's true, it shouldn't be surprising given how much praise the trump has publicly and shamelessly heaped upon the likes of the hillary when she was Secretary of State and the obama as prez.

the trump's irrational hatred for Sen. Cruz and his family certainly makes it sound like the trump is quietly standing up for his progressive BFF hillary and bill.

Bullcrap......Cruz was in the catbird's seat for several months during the primaries.  Trump even publicly acknowledged that Cruz would be a great VP.  Cruz, on the other hand, wanted the top spot and started the gutter tactics that lead to all of these shinanigans............Trump counter-punched, and hard.   Cruz let his ego and quest for power go to his head and thought he could take down the Donald.

That plan didn't work out so well for Cruz. Trump gave him the Cool Hand Luke treatment  " If that's the way he want's it.....he gets it"

Sad for Cruz.....VP slot / SCOTUS slot / Cabinet slot......all gone,
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/FXwQ0lm_zpsqpzijdmx.png.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/FXwQ0lm_zpsqpzijdmx.png</a>
View Quote

I laughed, but its slightly less funny when you think of Trump as the rider, Cruz as the stick, and attacking a defeated primary opponent instead of focusing on the general election opponent as the stupid fucking thing happening right now.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Because they, like you, HATED with a seething passion the things he spoke of. Only a absolute leftist could hate the words he spoke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The People heard the speech.....and they gave their resounding BOO's to the speech..

Because they, like you, HATED with a seething passion the things he spoke of. Only a absolute leftist could hate the words he spoke.

You are so, soooooo wrong.  It was not about the speech.....it was about where Ted Cruz' loyalty was.   The people found out that Cruz' Loyalty was not with them.

You have one bullet......only one, that's it........and your enemy is charging at you with bayonets fixed.......and that single, solitary bullet is called TRUMP.  

You think Cruz is all about the Constitution?.......bullshit, if he was , he would back the only person who can protect it.  Cruz can't , he lost.   His "holier than thou" spiel is going to allow Hillary to do to the Constitution what  a pit bull would do on you aunt's Chihuahua.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You are so, soooooo wrong.  It was not about the speech.....it was about where Ted Cruz' loyalty was.   The people found out that Cruz' Loyalty was not with them.

You have one bullet......only one, that's it........and your enemy is charging at you with bayonets fixed.......and that single, solitary bullet is called TRUMP.  

You think Cruz is all about the Constitution?.......bullshit, if he was , he would back the only person who can protect it.  Cruz can't , he lost.   His "holier than thou" spiel is going to allow Hillary to do to the Constitution what  a pit bull would do on you aunt's Chihuahua.
View Quote

You didn't read or watch his speech, did you?

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The People heard the speech.....and they gave their resounding BOO's to the speech..

How were they so sure he wasn't going to endorse? Almost like they had the speech beforehand or something.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Bullcrap......Cruz was in the catbird's seat for several months during the primaries.  Trump even publicly acknowledged that Cruz would be a great VP.  Cruz, on the other hand, wanted the top spot and started the gutter tactics that lead to all of these shinanigans............Trump counter-punched, and hard.   Cruz let his ego and quest for power go to his head and thought he could take down the Donald.

That plan didn't work out so well for Cruz. Trump gave him the Cool Hand Luke treatment  " If that's the way he want's it.....he gets it"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz punched him in the face at the convention, Trump punched back this morning.
Hopefully he will drop it now.

Yeah, about that...

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-22/trump-would-fund-super-pacs-aimed-at-taking-down-cruz-kasich-iqybu9m1

Donald Trump plans to create and fund super-PACs specifically aimed at ending the political careers of Ted Cruz and John Kasich should either run for office again, after both snubbed the Republican nominee during his party's convention this week, a source familiar with Trump’s thinking told Bloomberg Politics on Friday.

The plan would involve Trump investing millions of his own money --perhaps $20 million or more -- in one or two outside groups about six months before their respective election days if Texas Senator Cruz or Ohio Governor Kasich stand for office again. The source said Trump is willing to set up two separate super-PACs – one for Cruz and one for Kasich – and put millions into each.  

Ummm, ok.

I keep hearing "Cruz started it", and then nothing cited to back up that assertion.  Your boy impulsively retweeted some bullshit without engaging his brain during the heat of the campaign, and then doubled down on his lack of judgement Friday when he lied to the press about it.  

And then there was Gov. Pence, obediently standing behind the trump in a show of obligatory unity for a guy that really isn't much more than a showman and slimy real estate developer.  That must have been awkward for Pence, but then again, the prospects of that kind of political power must be intoxicating.  Maybe some of Pence's good character will rub off on the trump.  

Besides, you think Cruz would have wanted to work for, or been part of a trump administration?  

Lol.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:24:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
[

So Cruz should lie and say he forgave Trump when he didn't?

If and when Trump confesses his sins against Cruz perhaps Cruz will forgive him.
View Quote

Forgiveness does not require anything from the offender.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, sTrump is going to protect all 12 Articles
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:30:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you really don't see the issue here?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you see the issue?.......your alternative is Hillary.   THAT is the issue.  Your future, your children's future , and even your grandchildren's future relies on what you decide today.

Your Pollyanna-like devotion to Cruz will not save the day in 4 years.  Ted will be giving wonderful speeches to empty auditoriums and abandoned town halls by then.

Ball's in your court.......either suck it up Buttercup or get ready for Hillary going in dry.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:46:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz told people to get out and vote.  He told them to vote for someone who will defend the Constitution.

And Trumpsters are furious over this.

Says a lot about how they view their guy, doesn't it?

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Do you see the issue?.......your alternative is Hillary.   THAT is the issue.  Your future, your children's future , and even your grandchildren's future relies on what you decide today.

Your Pollyanna-like devotion to Cruz will not save the day in 4 years.  Ted will be giving wonderful speeches to empty auditoriums and abandoned town halls by then.

Ball's in your court.......either suck it up Buttercup or get ready for Hillary going in dry.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes Yes

Fear the evil

When you are scared enough you will do anything say anything

The evil is laughing at you. Do what ever it takes to make it go away

Stab your Brother. Kill your mother

WHAT EVER IT TAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amiright?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yes Yes

Fear the evil

When you are scared enough you will do anything say anything

The evil is laughing at you. Do what ever it takes to make it go away

Stab your Brother. Kill your mother

WHAT EVER IT TAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amiright?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

There are several Trump guys who constantly allude to being "in the know" about politics, business, personal relationships with candidates, etc.

None of them ever back any of their assertions to having secret or privileged information up.

It's a tactic someone who can't articulate or defend his position or belief in a cogent manner might resort to in an attempt to add credibility to whatever garbage he's frantically smacking out on his keyboard.
View Quote
Isn't that the truth. I've personally (face to face) told the Washington State Republican party leader, Susan Hutchinson, that I'm done with being a Republican, especially in this state.

After this state's most diehard Republicans backed Cruz, she decided to shit on that and go with the Johnny Come Lately's who pushed Trump to a victory here in our state's primary. Hope she enjoys the $87 dollar donations and zero support for local candidates. I really hope they analyze the voting record to see if any of the Trump supporters have voted Republican in the past and then compare that to their list of donors/volunteers. I'm sure they'll realize that may have not been a good move on their part.

Anything to show the party in Washington remains relevant, I guess.

The state party can't field a candidate that can get elected but I'm expected to remain loyal as they roll out "Real Republicans™" who will seemingly get elected this time around?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You guys are a hateful bunch.  Especially to someone who has done so much for you.  In fact, you all are talking shit like liberals talk.

Whatever you think he has done it will not have much effect on his future political aspirations .  History has shown this time after time.

I predict Ted Cruz will be president in the next 8 years.  People are not hurting enough yet, but they will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once again Ted ain't interested in the SC.

One must apologize before he can be forgiven.

Well then , I wish him well with his political aspirations stopping at the Texas border......assuming he can win the election for a warrant serving constable.

He may be able to supplement his income with no-fault divorces in Jerkwater, Tx ......but that will require renting highway billboards.

You guys are a hateful bunch.  Especially to someone who has done so much for you.  In fact, you all are talking shit like liberals talk.

Whatever you think he has done it will not have much effect on his future political aspirations .  History has shown this time after time.

I predict Ted Cruz will be president in the next 8 years.  People are not hurting enough yet, but they will.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 9:21:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:Breaking one's word and breaching a contract with the Republican party is now the moral thing to do, in the view of the Senator's supporters.
How very Orwellian!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the themes in Atlas Shrugged is that the looters expect perfect fealty to your own morals from you and will push and tempt you until you break them.  Once you stumble they use your guilt as a weapon to extract compliance.  They don't care about morals because they have none.

That's what's going on here.  The anti-Cruzers do not care about the pledge; it is just a bludgeon to force the moral to submit to the immoral.
Breaking one's word and breaching a contract with the Republican party is now the moral thing to do, in the view of the Senator's supporters.
How very Orwellian!
Rand's example is predicated on the idea that the moral are imperfect; nice of you to snip that part out.  You also snipped out "and will push and tempt you until you break them" which Trump's behavior qualifies as.  It is about double standards and hypocrisy.

It is completely irrelevant who the pledge was made with.  Trump's behavior still invalidates it.  That is just another distraction to support the bludgeoning.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 9:26:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Trump is a modern proof load in a rusty Damascus barrel shotgun.  Not many people are willing to pull that trigger.  I may not reach it in time, but I'm going to run for the functional AR15 instead of blowing my hands off.  (That means vote third-party or write-in if you didn't understand.)
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It is completely irrelevant who the pledge was made with.  Trump's behavior still invalidates it.  That is just another distraction to support the bludgeoning.
View Quote

It has been fun to watch people supporting a man on his third wife talk about how a man breaking his word makes him a total piece of shit not worth supporting in politics.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:29:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It has been fun to watch people supporting a man on his third wife talk about how a man breaking his word makes him a total piece of shit not worth supporting in politics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe they learn how to rationalize like that attending Trump University?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:15:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz made some sort of an accommodation with the Democrats when he hitched that ride on Obama's plane, an act, that should Trump have done it, would have set the Cruzholes and assorted  Mobys who post here  into a holier than thou feeding frenzy.

I wish the insignifivant handful of them here would cut their passive aggressive bullying and just vote for whomever  the hell they want to in November.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly I think it's more about supporting a man who can win the general election.
cruz could win with the people here but nationwide? I highly doubt it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:20:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Trump is a modern proof load in a rusty Damascus barrel shotgun.  Not many people are willing to pull that trigger.  I may not reach it in time, but I'm going to run for the functional AR15 instead of blowing my hands off.  (That means vote third-party or write-in if you didn't understand.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vote for whomever the hell you want to.

Problem solved.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:25:24 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Problem solved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Problem solved.

People will

But there are those here that ever since Trump announced his candidacy, would go on and on about how if that vote wasnt for Trump, then the voter was a "Jeb shill", "GOPe shill", "Hillary shill", etc.

YOu think people can vote for whomever they want, as long as its for Trump

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Honestly I think it's more about supporting a man who can win the general election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You saw the manner in which Cruz's speech was received at the Republican  Party Convention?

Yeah, that guy wearing the smirk who was being soundly booed off of the podium was Ted Cruz.

Stick a fork in him, he's done in national Republican Party Politics outside of his adopted state of Texas, and quite possibly even there as well.

He went full retard; shit where he eats, and pissed in his own fucking boots.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:48:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Cruz told people to get out and vote.  He told them to vote for someone who will defend the Constitution.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The crowd asked Holy Ted to endorse Trump, Holy Ted did not endorse Trump. The crowd booed Holy Ted off the stage for not doing what they asked him to do.

That is what happened. I watched it happen. It is on video. You can watch it happen too.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:51:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The crowd asked Holy Ted to endorse Trump, Holy Ted did not endorse Trump. The crowd booed Holy Ted off the stage for not doing what they asked him to do.

That is what happened. I watched it happen. It is on video. You can watch it happen too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
he told people to vote for the candidate that represented freedom/liberty/the constitutiion. so he told people don't vote for trump.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
You saw the manner in which Cruz's speech was received at the Republican  Party Convention?

Yeah, that guy wearing the smirk who was being soundly booed off of the podium was Ted Cruz.

Stick a fork in him, he's done in national Republican Party Politics outside of his adopted state of Texas, and quite possibly even there as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess the speech wasnt received as badly as some thought

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/poll-voters-approve-of-cruz-not-endorsing-trump

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
he told people to vote for the candidate that represented freedom/liberty/the constitutiion. so he told people don't vote for trump.

Well, that would Take Holy Ted out of the running as well. Last time I checked fast tracking trade authority isn't something congress can do. there is also no dangerous or unusual Clause in the Second amendment.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:23:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I posted one of the many lies Trump told about Cruz and had a person post a link DETAILING HOW TRUMP LIED as evidence that Trump was telling the truth.

Unbelievable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is enlightening how many Trump supporters will forgive Trump's past support of Assault Weapons, Universal Healthcare, Partial Birth Abortion, etc. etc. etc.

But Cruz is dead to them.  He shouldnt even bother running for public office again..and why?  Because he said people should consider the constitution and liberty and vote their conscience.

That is an unforgivable sin apparently.

I posted one of the many lies Trump told about Cruz and had a person post a link DETAILING HOW TRUMP LIED as evidence that Trump was telling the truth.

Unbelievable.

Fricking ridiculous, isn't it?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:34:16 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Note: Echelon has not released any crosstabs or full write-up for the poll as of the time this story was written. - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/poll-voters-approve-of-cruz-not-endorsing-trump#sthash.O593Jm7w.dpuf
View Quote

That's what I call science!

I also hear 87% of NRA members want background checks.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Note: Echelon has not released any crosstabs or full write-up for the poll as of the time this story was written. - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/poll-voters-approve-of-cruz-not-endorsing-trump#sthash.O593Jm7w.dpuf

Do you have anything other than you feelz to say otherwise?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:12:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hold on let me go make up a poll and quote it.

You're a joke.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Hold on let me go make up a pole and quote it.

You're a joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hold on let me go make up a pole and quote it.

You're a joke.

I wouldn't try it with a 10 foot pole.   Or a stripper pole

I may be a joke but i can spell

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I used the wrong word, oh well.

Here I can post links to bullshit too.

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-ted-cruzs-fathers-link-to-jfk-assassination-confirmed/
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-ted-cruzs-fathers-link-to-jfk-assassination-confirmed/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, if the links to Cruz's father and JFK are bullshit, what does that make Trump?

Don't bother, we already know

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So, if the links to Cruz's father and JFK are bullshit, what does that make Trump?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The winner!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The winner!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The winner!

Cant disagree there.  Lying paid off for some I guess.

However, he limped into the convention with more people voting against them than for him, he is still within margin of error with Hillary in all polls done when candidates usually get a "convention bounce" and he has done nothing since but attempt to further divide the party.

I doubt you'll be calling him "winner" for very long.  Unless you are talking about his collusion with Bill before he entered the race then Yes, he is a winner

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

However, he limped into the convention with more people voting against them than for him, he is still within margin of error with Hillary in all polls done when candidates usually get a "convention bounce" and he has done nothing since but attempt to further divide the party.

I doubt you'll be calling him "winner" for very long.  Unless you are talking about his collusion with Bill before he entered the race then Yes, he is a winner

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The winner!

LOL. Have you even paying attention to anything but this thread?

Hillary should get a great bump after Bernie supporters burn the convention down.
Page / 51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top