Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2016 8:06:36 AM EDT
I heard it on the way to work

NRA Criticized For Not Saying More About Philando Castile's Death

Listen· 4:53 - http://www.npr.org/2016/07/13/485807775/nra-criticized-for-not-saying-more-about-philando-castile-s-death

MP3 Download Link
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 8:55:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Very smart guy who can think on his feet.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 8:58:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 8:59:11 AM EDT
[#3]
His audio was so clipped it sounded like npr recorded him thru a tin can and string
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 8:59:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Listen· 4:53 - http://www.npr.org/2016/07/13/485807775/nra-criticized-for-not-saying-more-about-philando-castile-s-death
MP3 Download Link
View Quote
Tag for later listening.

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:03:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I listened to that communist station this morning on my way in and didn't hear Noir. :(

Tag for later enjoyment.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#6]
The dickhead host is too stupid and full of his own agenda. He says all the cops and citizens with guns made no difference in Dallas, as 5 cops were killed anyway. Only a liberal would be that thick-headed not to realize that the gunman only killed 5 because the others began returning fire.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i would seriously like to shake his hand one day
View Quote

You can if you go to the NRA conventions, usually you'll have to wait a few hours as the line to do so is a mile long.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:08:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The dickhead host is too stupid and full of his own agenda. He says all the cops and citizens with guns made no difference in Dallas, as 5 cops were killed anyway. Only a liberal would be that thick-headed not to realize that the gunman only killed 5 because the others began returning fire.
View Quote

That's a talking poiint I've seen in a few places.

They would never have been able to get him to hole him up where they did and get R2C4 sent after him unarmed - there'd have been a lot more dead cops.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:20:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Colion should have also pointed out the gun carrying non police behaved properly if they didn't have a clear idea where the mass murdering psychopathic racist was located.

You know, the whole thing about "Know your target and what is beyond."

What did Inskeep want, people randomly firing every which way?

Putz.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They would never have been able to get him to hole him up where they did and get R2C4 sent after him unarmed - there'd have been a lot more dead cops.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

MP3 Download Link
View Quote
Why are you listening to that smarmy bullshit? (NPR, not Noir.)

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Colion should have also pointed out the gun carrying non police behaved properly if they didn't have a clear idea where the mass murdering psychopathic racist was located.

You know, the whole thing about "Know your target and what is beyond."

What did Inskeep want, people randomly firing every which way?

Putz.
View Quote

Perhaps he was projecting his propensity toward becoming a death blossom onto others.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MP3 Download Link

Its mixed in with local news radio here
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Didn't he post he was going to be on Fox and Friends this morning at 7am Central? I never heard him speak.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Good to see him getting coverage for the general public.

Was on Fox, and now NPR.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:05:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Didn't he post he was going to be on Fox and Friends this morning at 7am Central? I never heard him speak.
View Quote

Here you go

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1887931_Colion_Noir_on_Fox_and_Friends__Is_The_2nd_Amendment_For_Whites_Only_.html
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I like C4PO better but either is pretty good
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:09:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I didn't know he was an attorney.

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here you go

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1887931_Colion_Noir_on_Fox_and_Friends__Is_The_2nd_Amendment_For_Whites_Only_.html

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#20]
The problem I have with him lately is how he keeps saying, "That could've been me".

No, no it couldn't.

Trying to paint this as a racial issue is so disingenuous.  It's beyond asinine.

This had nothing to do with race and everything to do with matching the BOLO for an armed robber.  Everything to do with having a gun in his lap.  

And unless Colion Noir wants to paint his character in the same light as the drug using, gang-banger associating, criminal past having, black power idiot....he should stop saying, "That could've been me".

No, no it couldn't....and if you think it could....then either you are an idiot....or thug like him.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#21]
While I like Mr. Noir's work, Ranger's alternate viewpoint demonstrates some interesting critical thinking.  I'll be watching.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:21:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The problem I have with him lately is how he keeps saying, "That could've been me".

No, no it couldn't.

Trying to paint this as a racial issue is so disingenuous.  It's beyond asinine.

This had nothing to do with race and everything to do with matching the BOLO for an armed robber.  Everything to do with having a gun in his lap.  

And unless Colion Noir wants to paint his character in the same light as the drug using, gang-banger associating, criminal past having, black power idiot....he should stop saying, "That could've been me".

No, no it couldn't....and if you think it could....then either you are an idiot....or thug like him.
View Quote

Amen.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No, no it couldn't.

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:33:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, now that's awesome.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
i would seriously like to shake his hand one day
View Quote

So would I.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No, no it couldn't.

View Quote

Almost makes you think he's playing a carefully scripted role handed to him by the NRA, and he doesn't believe the things he's saying, but is being paid well enough to say them.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

No, no it couldn't.

View Quote
YankeeMarshal is spouting the same shit about the Castile shooting.

"It was racism" "Why" "Because it was racism!"
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's the liberal party line; they're using the mayor's quotes RE: open carry and extending it to all guns (not in the hands of police, obviously).

Same shit, different day.  Here's one hit piece; there are plenty more: http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-12/open-carry-failed-in-dallas

Radio host is just passing the message along like a good little drone.  But make no mistake - it's not "his own" agenda.  That's the party line talking.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, no it couldn't.

YankeeMarshal needs to be whipped with a belt........I'll volunteer to do the duty
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. I will be stealing that.

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No, no it couldn't.

View Quote

You should write him an email about that.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 5:30:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This and LoL.
Top Top