BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 176
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:06:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My first Ninetales. Wild catch. IVs 41 but it has a pretty sweet CP. Haven't powered it up.http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=92217
View Quote

Exeggcutor killer he is.  Nice attacks.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:08:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yes.  Hey medic, Where are you finding all the Snorlax?  I have found and hatched six total.  I have not seen a wild one for months.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else noticing a giant increase in Horsea?

Yes.  Hey medic, Where are you finding all the Snorlax?  I have found and hatched six total.  I have not seen a wild one for months.

Saint Cloud, FL and South Orlando.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:37:23 PM EDT
[#3]
You're blocking the intersection, bro.

This is starting to become absurd.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:47:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/Medicfrost/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2016-09-23-12311373.png

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't played in about a month and Im not reading through 12 pages, but WTF is this? Girlfriend's mom told me there was a Dragonite outside their street, so I fire it up to go grab it, and this happens. It's worked for the first 23 levels, so how do I fix this? I uninstalled, updated, etc. and it keeps giving me this error. Is this the new "servers are down" message? Playing on a GS5 4.4.2 so I don't see how it all of a sudden isn't supported anymore.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I haven't played in about a month and Im not reading through 12 pages, but WTF is this? Girlfriend's mom told me there was a Dragonite outside their street, so I fire it up to go grab it, and this happens. It's worked for the first 23 levels, so how do I fix this? I uninstalled, updated, etc. and it keeps giving me this error. Is this the new "servers are down" message? Playing on a GS5 4.4.2 so I don't see how it all of a sudden isn't supported anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/udISzLAl.png
View Quote

Did you jail break your phone?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:01:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been rooted for at least 2 years. That has no relation to the game though.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:03:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They made it so jail broken phones can no longer play GO.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't allow rooted phones to play the game

ETA: after the last update
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the fuck not? I haven't done anything wrong ever. What's the fix for this? I've spent money on this game, and them banning me for doing nothing wrong is absurd.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Why the fuck not? I haven't done anything wrong ever. What's the fix for this? I've spent money on this game, and them banning me for doing nothing wrong is absurd.
View Quote

They did it to cut back on cheaters.

I haven't heard of a fix short of buying a new phone and not jail breaking it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Surely someone is making an app to spoof root access? Or is there an apk of an earlier version out there?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 2:11:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Hit 27 this morning.  Decided to evo another bellsprout.  Got lucky and got razor leaf and sludge bomb.  So will lvl him up for my gym defender.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#14]
So I have an interesting question.  I my seadra I got awhile back had dragon breath and dragon pulse.  Sadly they don't get stab like dragonites.   Would this made a somewhat ok defender?   Considering the best attackers would be electric and grass and they are weak to dragon attacks.  Thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 2:39:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So I have an interesting question.  I my seadra I got awhile back had dragon breath and dragon pulse.  Sadly they don't get stab like dragonites.   Would this made a somewhat ok defender?   Considering the best attackers would be electric and grass and they are weak to dragon attacks.  Thoughts?
View Quote

Personally I wouldn't even consider wasting star dust on a Seadra and I have over a million in dust. Seadra has a 6/10 rating for a reason.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Personally I wouldn't even considering wasting star dust on a Seadra and I have over a million in dust. Seadra has a 6/10 rating for a reason.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Personally I wouldn't even considering wasting star dust on a Seadra and I have over a million in dust. Seadra has a 6/10 rating for a reason.

This. Seadra is way, way down the line in the CP/usefulness ranking.

For water Pokemon, Tentacruel and Starmie would be far better and I consider them both crappy as well.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Has anyone else been having their character occasionally lock in place (or at least not move more than a few yards) no matter where you actually are?

It happened to me twice today and I had to restart my phone to get it working again.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Surely someone is making an app to spoof root access? Or is there an apk of an earlier version out there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A rooted phone is to Niantic as the AR-15 is to libtards.

APKMirror appears to have older versions.  http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This. Out of the three Gyarados I have one has Hydro Pump. Other two have dumb ass twister.  Fucking hours upon hours catching Magikarp.  I gave up on getting one with Dragon Pulse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this a good Magikarp to hang on to for an evolve?  According to poke assist the IV is 95.6

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt105/joeh177/Screenshot_20160920-220407_zpshbhbcefj.png

It doesn't matter, because your 95.6 Gyarados will get Twister and be shit anyway.

This. Out of the three Gyarados I have one has Hydro Pump. Other two have dumb ass twister.  Fucking hours upon hours catching Magikarp.  I gave up on getting one with Dragon Pulse.

I evolved today

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this a good Magikarp to hang on to for an evolve?  According to poke assist the IV is 95.6

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt105/joeh177/Screenshot_20160920-220407_zpshbhbcefj.png

It doesn't matter, because your 95.6 Gyarados will get Twister and be shit anyway.

I evolved today

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt105/joeh177/Screenshot_20160923-192733_zpsnxcpk5cw.png

Nice.
You are so low on star dust.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Has anyone else been having their character occasionally lock in place (or at least not move more than a few yards) no matter where you actually are?

It happened to me twice today and I had to restart my phone to get it working again.

View Quote

What's been happening to me since I started last month.

If I look at a gym, catch a pokemon, or stop, that's seems to trigger it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:10:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What kind of phones y'all got?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Nice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I evolved today

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt105/joeh177/Screenshot_20160923-192733_zpsnxcpk5cw.png

Nice.

I like to power my decent ones up
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:34:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
A shitty one.

LG Escape 2.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:46:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

6s.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:15:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/Medicfrost/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2016-09-23-12311373.png

View Quote
Start hoarding them.  If we somehow get trading features, you'll be king of the castle.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 3:27:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Start hoarding them.  If we somehow get trading features, you'll be king of the castle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt it'll ever happen and if it does I really don't think people are going to be lining up to pay through the nose for a Snorlax with a low cp and shit IV's.  Sure some people would want one just to get the pokedex entry but they're probably not going to be willing to give up something really good for a 435 cp Snorlax with 25% IV's.

Now, if he had an army of 20+ lvl Snorlax with good IV's then he'd be "king of the castle."
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:22:36 AM EDT
[#28]
So I have a 100% Lapras I hatched way back.

I've never seen one in the wild. I set my lapras as my buddy for a few days and saw my first wild lapras. Fucker ran on me though with a raspberry and ultra ball. Only had a great throw so who knows.

Anyway kind of a strange coincidence I guess

I switched to a squirtle as a walking buddy and seems like I saw way more in the wild than usual, those things run on me all the time though

In other news the charmander nest near my house is back to charmanders after seemingly switching to caterpies for a few days

Caught my first Omantyte or whatever today.

Had a ton of runners so I gave up and cruised the pokestop circuit

What do you guy consider good as far as percentages. I have about 13 I can add to my pokedex by evolving but I like to have at least low to mid 90's to evolve

Guess it doesn't matter at all for the one that aren't good in gyms but I'm a bit pedantic about it

Have a 98% dragonair I'm pretty close to evolving
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So I have a 100% Lapras I hatched way back.

I've never seen one in the wild. I set my lapras as my buddy for a few days and saw my first wild lapras. Fucker ran on me though with a raspberry and ultra ball. Only had a great throw so who knows.

Anyway kind of a strange coincidence I guess

I switched to a squirtle as a walking buddy and seems like I saw way more in the wild than usual, those things run on me all the time though

In other news the charmander nest near my house is back to charmanders after seemingly switching to caterpies for a few days

Caught my first Omantyte or whatever today.

Had a ton of runners so I gave up and cruised the pokestop circuit

What do you guy consider good as far as percentages. I have about 13 I can add to my pokedex by evolving but I like to have at least low to mid 90's to evolve

Guess it doesn't matter at all for the one that aren't good in gyms but I'm a bit pedantic about it

Have a 98% dragonair I'm pretty close to evolving
View Quote

Interesting. We don't have many Pikachu around here so I set him to my buddy since he's only a 1km. I've walked over 10km now and have somehow hatched 2 Pikachu since then....
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Got an update last night that tells you where you caught your pokemon.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Good news, bad news...

Good news:  The wife's account had a 5K egg that hatched a perfect Voltorb.
Bad news:  It's a Voltorb.

EDIT:
More bad news:  Tried to catch a 13-something Snorlax last night, but it ran.
And we decided we need to move to Algonquin.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Got an update last night that tells you where you caught your pokemon.
View Quote

Another feature where the "update" is significantly inferior than what it was originally.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#33]
I set a Dratini as my buddy.  I'm now getting 7-8 a day, and I hatched on from a 10km egg.  It came with 18 candies.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Good news, bad news...

EDIT:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=92250
View Quote

What app is that for map?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good news, bad news...

EDIT:

FastPokeMap:  https://fastpokemap.se/
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good news, bad news...

EDIT:

Is it accurate in your experience?  How does it know what is where?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Good news, bad news...

EDIT:

View Quote

Don't be too fast to cream your pants over a Dragonite sighting.  They are just like any other 3 stage evolution pokemon with about 10% of them being something good enough to actually warrant investing the star dust and candy in to power up.

That, of course, is assuming you even catch it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm starting to feel like Medicfrost.  Yesterday I found a wild Snorlax on my way home from work.  Today I was drinking a beer and smoking and saw Snorlax on my radar, I yelled to my wife to grab her keys and hurry.  We both caught a Snorlax down the street.  Unfortunately my two are level 2 and 4 and are 53% and 57% but the six candies and the pokedex entry are nice.  

Seriously my Snorlax is 131 cp and 53 hp.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:23:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good news, bad news...

EDIT:

tested it out tonight.....game changah
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:52:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm starting to feel like Medicfrost.  Yesterday I found a wild Snorlax on my way home from work.  Today I was drinking a beer and smoking and saw Snorlax on my radar, I yelled to my wife to grab her keys and hurry.  We both caught a Snorlax down the street.  Unfortunately my two are level 2 and 4 and are 53% and 57% but the six candies and the pokedex entry are nice.  

View Quote

Howdy Weak-Snorlax Brother!

We finally popped our Snorlax cherry last night with this monster...

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good news, bad news...

EDIT:

I tested it also and it is indeed accurate but I'm still unsure how it knows what is where.  I don't want to do anything to risk a ban.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kind of speaks to my post right above your's.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:34:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I tested it also and it is indeed accurate but I'm still unsure how it knows what is where.  I don't want to do anything to risk a ban.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My experience is that it can be slow and the scanning circle isn't as large as the Pokemon Go sightings list, but it's 100% accurate.

I don't know how FPM has succeeded in not getting blocked by Niantic, but it doesn't appear to have any direction connection to your personal logins.  I suppose Niantic could try to track FPM usage by IP address and do IP bans, which would suck.

Tinfoil thought:  What if FPM is being run by Niantic as a trap?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Went to an Omanyte nest today with having not had one and caught enough to evolve

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:03:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Found a 1500 Golduck! Have to celebrate the small victories.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#47]
pokemesh now can tell you the attacks and ivs of mons on the map
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#48]
You don't need a beauty salon,  you're pretty enough.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/Medicfrost/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2016-09-26-11553763.png
View Quote

Shit IV's again?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Shit IV's again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/Medicfrost/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2016-09-26-11553763.png

Shit IV's again?

We can only hope
Page / 176
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top