Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2016 8:12:23 AM EDT
Just wondering what the consensus is at the deck plate level from FBI agents re Comey's decision not to indict?  Friends of mine that are 1811s though not FBI are floored, literally floored at this. Anyone got any scuttlebutt or had that conversation yet with any FBI? Just wondering if they're all lining up behind him like good soldiers or if there's some dissension in the ranks.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 8:44:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard former guys express shock, but nothing from actives.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Meh, investigations with good evidence don't get prosecuted on a regular basis. This one just happens to be high profile and of national interest. Not that that makes it right, but it is nothing new or even unusual in the LE world.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#3]
They're too busy helping Comey suck Hillary's cock.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Meh, investigations with good evidence don't get prosecuted on a regular basis. This one just happens to be high profile and of national interest. Not that that makes it right, but it is nothing new or even unusual in the LE world.
View Quote

If it was me or you, we'd be sooooooooooooooo fucked.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I spent 6 years on an FBI task force, called one of them to catch up and see what was happening. Talk about a lot of unhappy people, their to the point of almost breaking things. Several of them commented why investigate anything ... after all they were sure they didn't mean it. Comey just demoralized an entire agency in under 2 minutes, and he doesn't care. In fact as long as the upper management stays where they are nothing will change.

Jim
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Not FBI, but a SA that I ran into wouldn't say anything, just looked to the ground and shook his head

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:29:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That goes without saying, but look at all the rappers and other celebs caught with guns or drugs that don't get prosecuted. Hillary is just one that made national news.

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#8]
One FBI SA said, "no comment".

Another SA from a different agency was crushed.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:46:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not FBI, but a SA that I ran into wouldn't say anything, just looked to the ground and shook his head
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:53:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That goes without saying, but look at all the rappers and other celebs caught with guns or drugs that don't get prosecuted. Hillary is just one that made national news.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True....but I have less issue with the celebs not getting prosecuted than I have with Clinton not getting prosecuted.

Just like I have more issue with (actually) corrupt cops not getting prosecuted than some dipshit criminal.

I say that because people in positions of power should be held accountable for their actions with a higher degree of expectation that they be above board.  When you have the power to affect someone's life to the degree they can, you should be above reproach.  

But, society is backwards.  People with power seem to have incrementally more ability to shed accusations....most of the time.  If they are republicans, not so much.  But if they are democrats....getting something to stick is like trying to mix oil and water.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Say what?

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 10:03:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Say what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Say what?
People don't get prosecuted all the time. It doesn't make it right but the reality is that politics, chances of conviction, and limited resources influence decisions to prosecute. This case would have been a cash suckling whirlpool that might have still not resulted in a conviction. It's not like enforcing the law is a priority for DOJ anyway.

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
People don't get prosecuted all the time. It doesn't make it right but the reality is that politics, chances of conviction, and limited resources influence decisions to prosecute. This case would have been a cash suckling whirlpool that might have still not resulted in a conviction. It's not like enforcing the law is a priority for DOJ anyway.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say what?

Yes it is.  There are more factors involved than just politics.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 10:13:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You really think Loretta Lynch is focused on upholding the law and doesn't serve a political agenda? Then why is DOJ spending so many resources on equality cases and trying to go on a witch hunt looking for racists under every bush?

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Say what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Say what?
Hilary is an aspiring rapper.

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Just reinforces my belief that this government is illegitimate and deserves no respect or deference.
Top Top