Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 8:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Wondering how the left will exploit this one.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 8:55:58 PM EDT
[#2]
My Great Aunt lives right up the street from the speedway and most of the rest of my family lives in Kingsport.

There are a lot of crazy meth heads in East TN.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 1:16:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Have ZERO idea if it's connected to last night but there is another shooting downtown in Bristol right now. West State Street area.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 1:25:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Shooter at large at this moment.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 9:02:49 AM EDT
[#5]
From the Bristol Herald Courier:
...Thursday afternoon, authorities executed a search warrant on an apartment at 740 5th St., about a mile from the hotel and about two blocks from Vance Middle School. At about 1 p.m., federal ATF agents exited an apartment carrying bags of evidence that appeared to include firearms and two long, brown cardboard boxes.

DeVine, the TBI spokesman, said the search was related to the shooting but he declined further comment...
View Quote

SOURCE

A Bing Maps search of the address shows it to be located just a few blocks away from the Days End.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 4:52:49 PM EDT
[#6]
This is so fucked up and why did it take so long for them to announce this was in retaliation to the other cop shootings?  Add to that a shooting in Mo. and Ga this morning!  These people don't know the hornets nest they are about to stir up!  
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 5:10:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is so fucked up and why did it take so long for them to announce this was in retaliation to the other cop shootings?  Add to that a shooting in Mo. and Ga this morning!  These people don't know the hornets nest they are about to stir up!  
View Quote

That's exactly why they would not release the bastards name!!!

They don't want us upset.......   There was another shooting in Bristol last night wit police officers.

Last I heard, the suspect was still at large...

WCYB is quoted as asking for anyone with info on the shooter to come forward.

NO SUSPECT DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    and that can only mean one thing!!!

Political correctness is killing our country!!!

OP....   Please update the thread title to reflect that this was committed by BLM.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Man that is crazy.  I have been to those apartments for work before...  That is a stones throw from a middle school, high school and elementary school.  These people better be charged with domestic terrorism, along with murder and whatever else they can come up with  Sadly they won't be and will probably be paraded around by the MSM as downtrodden individuals that have been pushed to this by the system  I truly feel that this country has hit a point where there is no turn around...
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#13]
These fuckers better get smart and cut it out or pull this shit in some lib state.  It ain't gonna go well for them here in the southern states!
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 11:48:26 PM EDT
[#14]
crickets
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 11:55:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prayers sent to your family panzersergeant...

Damn, sorry as well PS...prayers out for the family.....
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 12:06:23 AM EDT
[#16]
The whole country feels like a giant powder keg at the moment.  And obama is just standing there with a big ol' grin on his face hoping it ignites completely.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:18:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Never thought this mess would be so close to home. Surprised that it hasn't happened in Johnson City or Kingsport.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:31:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Never thought this mess would be so close to home. Surprised that it hasn't happened in Johnson City or Kingsport.
View Quote

I expected it on my end of the state way before East Tenn!
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prayers sent to your family panzersergeant...

Thank you. Bristol is a small town and this is something most people think would only occur in a big city.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Prayers sent for panzersergeant's family.

I had no clue about this until it hit Facebook.  I usually watch WCYB, but have had Fox on the last few days.

This is close to home.  I would have expected something in one of the metro areas in west TN or even Knoxville before Bristol.

I can't believe how many members we have in the Tricities area, but it makes sense as this is a very gun friendly area.

Be safe guys.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#21]
It's hard to believe that this has gotten here this quick. I can't count how many times I've been to that oreillys
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Moms house is 2 streets away, it is just an eye opener, you always hear "it won't happen here", or "only in the big cities"

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Prayers to the familys. I hope they give the bastard a flaming tire necklace.

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#24]

the revolution may be underway
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny how "active shooters" don't get very far in non "gun free" zones, isn't it?

The bastards are going to spin it into " we need more gun control" and "we must seek to determine what his motivation was".
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Have to distract from Hillary's scandals.
View Quote

So what if Hillary supports BLM

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Prayers sent for those who were murdered and their families.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:36:24 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

The female victim is my daughter-in-law's cousin. She's getting ready to leave for Bristol.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/224721_1013214855439_3009_n.jpg?oh=3fa142c64ee9f003287f1af78b784ff9&oe=57EE37D1
"Jennifer Brewer Rooney, 44, was traveling to pick up papers Thursday morning when she was shot. Her vehicle careened over an embankment.

Authorities confirmed that one person was killed and four were injured, including the shooter and a police officer.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/bristol-tennessee-police-investigating-overnight-shootings-along-volunteer-parkway/article_b37dfb22-399a-5169-abea-485cd5e0c52b.html
View Quote

Wow, sorry to have this happen

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:37:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Man that is crazy.  I have been to those apartments for work before...  That is a stones throw from a middle school, high school and elementary school.  These people better be charged with domestic terrorism, along with murder and whatever else they can come up with  Sadly they won't be and will probably be paraded around by the MSM as downtrodden individuals that have been pushed to this by the system  I truly feel that this country has hit a point where there is no turn around...
View Quote

"we may never know the man's true motivations" [/Lynch]
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:37:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Boy you guys need to get with the progam, he's a "lone wolf terrorist" in no way associated with black lives matter!
View Quote

Obama and the DOJ are struggling to find motivation for his actions.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The whole country feels like a giant powder keg at the moment.  And obama is just standing there with a big ol' grin on his face hoping it ignites completely.
View Quote

After all he's done with the 'hope and change'. We are a nation of cowards.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah Loretta you and FBHO;  but "we" already do.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:40:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have to distract from Hillary's scandals.

White Americans should be feeling a collective guilt for what is happening. White America is why she is so unsophisticated. The sister may be down for the revolution. Saul Alinsky like.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Boy you guys need to get with the progam, he's a "lone wolf terrorist" in no way associated with black lives matter!
View Quote

If Obama had a son he would be a terrorist and a member of black lives matter.

Some one need to get with Bill Ayers I'm sure he is dancing with joy at all this news.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#36]
The precipice has been reached.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just predicting the response. The canned response. Reading the tea leaves. It's such fertile ground out there now. Not on board with it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm just predicting the response. The canned response. Reading the tea leaves. It's such fertile ground out there now. Not on board with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I realize that; the "you" was Directed at  Loretta lynch.

Sorry if I was unclear.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Prayers sent for panzersergeant's family.

I had no clue about this until it hit Facebook.  I usually watch WCYB, but have had Fox on the last few days.

This is close to home.  I would have expected something in one of the metro areas in west TN or even Knoxville before Bristol.

I can't believe how many members we have in the Tricities area, but it makes sense as this is a very gun friendly area.

Be safe guys.
View Quote

This. Best wishes from across the mountain. Stay safe. TN people are good people.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:45:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're just trolling now.

Anyone who has dealt with passive aggressive .gov supervisors knows what's up.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#41]
pushback
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Sorry if I was unclear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry if I was unclear.

K. Thanx. I'm feeling sensitive today and it is a relief....
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#43]
The lady that was shot may be a relative   My dad and brother live only  about 30 miles from Bristol.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#44]
       I don't care how many shooters  the DNC puts out, HILLARY IS STILL A CRIMINAL

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:56:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

She's incompetent. She can't plot something like this out. Besides, where does the Clinton Foundation profit?
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
She's incompetent. She can't plot something like this out. Besides, where does the Clinton Foundation profit?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

more gun control, less hillary in the forefront of the news

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:59:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bill maybe. Podesta. Maybe Blumenthal. I mean she thought Libyian Arab Spring was a good idea...
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
crickets
View Quote

That's not nice.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 11:19:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Hussein, Lynch, Jackson, Sharpton and all the other racist pukes have blood on their hands, but they will spin it so that at least 1/2 the morons in this country will blame whites/cops for these senseless tragic shootings. Fits right into their playbook.
Page / 4
Top Top