Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 1:40:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I just spent longer than that with FBI questioning a guy on something much less vital. The fix is in and DOJ is helping out. I remember reading Tom Clancy books and reading his FBI Agent characters and thinking... FBI are truly stand up guys... Incorruptible was my thought. It truly saddens me that they gave in to politics.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 1:44:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just spent longer than that with FBI questioning a guy on something much less vital. The fix is in and DOJ is helping out. I remember reading Tom Clancy books and reading his FBI Agent characters and thinking... FBI are truly stand up guys... Incorruptible was my thought. It truly saddens me that they gave in to politics.
View Quote

Did you ask the agents you were working with about this?
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 3:48:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

as many as her IT guy?  what's the over/under?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how many times she claimed the 5th?

as many as her IT guy?  what's the over/under?

The IT guy took the fifth in a deposition for Judicial Watch's civil suit.  I'd imagine he spilled his guts to DoJ to get that immunity deal, and they specifically told him not to fuck up their criminal case by talking to JW (or anyone else).  Probably part of the terms of his immunity deal.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 3:55:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sure.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hahahah, it's cute there are people out there who still think she's going to be indicted.

She'll be indicted.

Want to bet a bronze on it?

Sure.  

Agreed.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 4:01:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
IF (big if) she was indicted, what would the mechanics of the upcoming election be?

She allowed to continue her run (innocent until proven guilty and all that)?
Does the DNC choose a different candidate?
Is Sanders the nominee by default?

And now for the tinfoil...
Could elections be suspended pending the outcome of the indictment and subsequent trial, leaving Obama in power until this is settled?
View Quote

She would be allowed to continue to run.
The Dems would be insane to nominate her.  Why do you think Bernie hasn't dropped out?
Up to the Dem convention delegates (see above)

No. Elections will be held on time.  If not then Paul Ryan (or whoever is Speaker) becomes President at noon on January 20th.  Obutthole is OUT either way.   That pesky Constitution thing again.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 4:06:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The Dems would be insane to nominate her.  Why do you think Bernie hasn't dropped out?

No. Elections will be held on time.  If not then Paul Ryan (or whoever is Speaker) becomes President at noon on January 20th.  Obutthole is OUT either way.   That pesky Constitution thing again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IF (big if) she was indicted, what would the mechanics of the upcoming election be?

Could elections be suspended pending the outcome of the indictment and subsequent trial, leaving Obama in power until this is settled?

I simply can't get past "if she is indicted".
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 4:07:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I believe the House would vote if 270 is not reached.  Speaker doesn’t necessarily become President.

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 4:10:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I believe the House would vote if 270 is not reached.  Speaker doesn’t necessarily become President.

View Quote

Correct. The States could also pick the Electors themselves or something as an emergency measure so they could vote in the actual Presidential election.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I love how they still call it a "review". Fucking lying bitch, it's a criminal investigation. She already failed the review that was conducted internally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The spin from her campaign has begun.  

"Secretary Clinton gave a voluntary interview this morning about her email arrangements while she was Secretary," spokesman Nick Merrill said. "She is pleased to have had the opportunity to assist the Department of Justice in bringing this review to a conclusion. Out of respect for the investigative process, she will not comment further on her interview."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-voluntary-interview-fbi-emails-campaign/story?id=40301595

Translation: she's didn't answer anything but "email arrangement" questions.  

I love how they still call it a "review". Fucking lying bitch, it's a criminal investigation. She already failed the review that was conducted internally.

She's still using the "I never sent or received anything MARKED classified."  tale.

And the liberal media keeps claiming "No Intent"

Too bad neither of those excuses really matter.

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 7:18:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hahahah, it's cute there are people out there who still think she's going to be indicted.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the Dems didn't have a candidate the election would be between the GOP candidate and all the little party candidates.  The Dems will have a candidate of some kind.  They want somebody to go against Trump, and if no Presidential candidate in the race a lot of people won't care or vote for the down ticket slots.

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If the Dems didn't have a candidate the election would be between the GOP candidate and all the little party candidates.  The Dems will have a candidate of some kind.  They want somebody to go against Trump, and if no Presidential candidate in the race a lot of people won't care or vote for the down ticket slots.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If things look bad for Hillary, most of the Dem Super Delegates would probably vote for Bernie.  

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That's a long time to talk about their favorite tv shows.
View Quote

Or the color of her favorite Mao pantsuit.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#14]
This is all a show.  

Make ya REALLY think the Obama justice department is doing a super job at investigating this whore !  Seriously ?!  This is all theatrics and the whore is going to be portrayed as strong and thouroughly vetted.  The country is going to rally behind this tough woman.

You guys who think she is going down are delusional........clinging to some hope that this once great country is not completely corrupt.  Wake up and smell the coffee. This country is TRULY in the shitcan.

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is frickin' ridiculous.

Reminds me of the old story:  Guy comes home and finds his wife in bed with another man.  Wife says, this is not what it seems. Guy says, I can see it with my own eyes.  Wife says, are you gunna believe ME or or your own eyes?!!!

You guys are seeing what you WANT to see and ignoring reality.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

This is all a show.  

Make ya REALLY think the Obama justice department is doing a super job at investigating this whore !  Seriously ?!  This is all theatrics and the whore is going to be portrayed as strong and thouroughly vetted.  The country is going to rally behind this tough woman.

You guys who think she is going down are delusional........clinging to some hope that this once great country is not completely corrupt.  Wake up and smell the coffee. This country is TRULY in the shitcan.

View Quote

Look at the politics from the FBI perspective.  Do you really think they would have assigned 150 people to this investigation, to come up empty handed?

If they *don't* recommend prosecution, their reputation is toast.  Either they wasted the effort -or- they folded under pressure.  

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

This is all a show.  

View Quote

The "nothing will happen to her" camp are the delusional ones.

Hillary went too far this time and she has made a habit of spitting in the face of the FBI.  They're done fucking around.  They don't want her as POTUS any more than we do.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Look at the politics from the FBI perspective.  Do you really think they would have assigned 150 people to this investigation, to come up empty handed?
If they *don't* recommend prosecution, their reputation is toast.  Either they wasted the effort -or- they folded under pressure.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is all a show.  

At the end of day the FBI is a political tool of the POTUS.

He can sacrifice the reputation of the FBI at little to no expense to himself.

that is the entire point of having agencies and departments.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#19]
1)  Bill Clinton has private conversation with Loretta Lynch
2)  FBI "interrogates" Hillary for 2.5 hours.
3)  Justice Department determines nothing to be seen here, move along.

Did I miss anything.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I hope she remembered Martha Stewart.

lying to a federal investigator is a crime. Martha found out the hard way.
View Quote

Lol, Martha doesn't have the criminal clout the Klinton's do.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:01:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen. 5 years from now nobody will even remember this. Well, except for us
View Quote

You mean te first year of her second term...of course nobody will remember that minor detail.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is all a show.  

Yes.......I do believe they assigned 150 people to make the show as believable as can be. Look how strong Hillary is going to be when she is found INNOCENT.
She is a very unlikable personality. She is going to be rebranded as a tough-as-nails fighter.  A survivor.....who will fight the hard fight......for all the downtrodden peasants.

Do you really think Obungo is going to indict her and hand the POTUS to Donald ?  Seriously?  
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Did I miss anything.
View Quote

You missed all of it.  The DOJ hasn't said shit.  The reports are all based on a single CNN asshat with a supposed "source."

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Did I miss anything.
View Quote

You missed the POINT of the whole show.  It will make unlikable-Hillary look like a tough as nails streatfighter.  A seasoned politician who can fight the good fight......for you and me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:11:29 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Yes.......I do believe they assigned 150 people to make the show as believable as can be. Look how strong Hillary is going to be when she is found INNOCENT.

She is a very unlikable personality. She is going to be rebranded as a tough-as-nails fighter.  A survivor.....who will fight the hard fight......for all the downtrodden peasants.

Do you really think Obungo is going to indict her and hand the POTUS to Donald ?  Seriously?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is all a show.  

I don't think it will be Obungo's decision whether or not to indict her.  

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:12:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is all a show.  

lol  

I understand the defeatist attitude because you live in California where all hope is lost but no, the undecided voters will not see her as a "tough fighter who survived an investigation", they'll see her as a corrupt piece of shit who got away clean yet again.

The only people who are huffing Hillary's queefs are her die-hard supporters who buy into whatever narrative she chooses to push.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:15:53 AM EDT
[#27]
This is a dog and pony show, nothing more.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:18:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

lol  

I understand the defeatist attitude because you live in California where all hope is lost but no, the undecided voters will not see her as a "tough fighter who survived an investigation", they'll see her as a corrupt piece of shit who got away clean yet again.

The only people who are huffing Hillary's queefs are her die-hard supporters who buy into whatever narrative she chooses to push.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is all a show.  

lol  

Stop the Cali BS......put that shit in the 100 other Cali threads currently running.

Now to the point......it is not a defeatist attitude. Is is a logical conclusion based on observations. Does it make any sense......in this late hour.....the FBI is suddenly vigorously coming to a conclusion?  Or does it make more sense that this is a show?  

At the end of the day, time will tell and we shall see. My prediction is stated......so is yours. Not much you or I can do about it anyway.......except seeming clever when the outcome is revealed.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll go out on a thin limb and guess..............no.

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed.

I can already hear the Whore's gravelly voice triumphantly touting her hard fought victory and how she will fight equally hard......for you and me.  

This is pretty damn simple.......if even I can write it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:30:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Stop the Cali BS......put that shit in the 100 other Cali threads currently running.

Now to the point......it is not a defeatist attitude. Is is a logical conclusion based on observations. Does it make any sense......in this late hour.....the FBI is suddenly vigorously coming to a conclusion?  Or does it make more sense that this is a show?  

At the end of the day, time will tell and we shall see. My prediction is stated......so is yours. Not much you or I can do about it anyway.......except seeming clever when the outcome is revealed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol  

Why do you say that the FBI is suddenly vigorously coming to a conclusion?  

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is all a show.  

You are correct, it is not the Presidents decision to make, but he may hold sway over it behind the scenes. A pardon is a different story.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Hell, she's still calling it a "review" like everything is hunky dory, even after Comey said "the FBI does not conduct security reviews, we conduct criminal investigations."

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of you guys give me hope she'll go down for this but I just don't see it. I think the left honestly believes all this stuff is made up by Fox News.

They believed Bill was innocent too.  Bill denied everything until the semen on Monica's dress was matched to Bill's DNA.  

Hillary will continue to deny everything.  If the FBI recommends prosecution, she'll continue to spin the stories and fight, right through the convention.  Just like Bill did when he was impeached.  

Hell, she's still calling it a "review" like everything is hunky dory, even after Comey said "the FBI does not conduct security reviews, we conduct criminal investigations."

On NBC this morning, Hillary called it a "review" once again.  

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Agreed.

I can already hear the Whore's gravelly voice triumphantly touting her hard fought victory and how she will fight equally hard......for you and me.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

"We have concluded that Lois Lerner did nothing criminal".........DOJ
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It's a shame how obviously guilty she is.  Server was set up and used for more than just her personal stuff.
It's a shame that she gets away with criminal stuff and the American people can't see the poor judgement she used and THE LIBERAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA still want her as president
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

You are correct, it is not the Presidents decision to make, but he may hold sway over it behind the scenes. A pardon is a different story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Comey has a lot to gain from recommending prosecution, and very little to lose.  If Trump gets elected, Comey would be a prime candidate for a Supreme Court seat.  

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
3 1/2 whole hours?

The typical murder suspect will be interrogated quite extensively, maybe even 24 hours straight.

Little difference between her and any other psychopath.
View Quote

Exactly.  I try to keep my depositions as short as possible by getting to the point and not wasting my client's money.  But, 3.5 hours for this witness in a case of this magnitude is a joke.   The Bill and AG Lynch meeting, the new announdement of years of delay in releasing records, and now the announcement that Obama will be campaigning with Hillary imply the fix is in for no indictment.  But, who knows.  

And don't forget, Obama can pardon Hill and Bill.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 12:33:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Did she break the law? Yes, and it is clear that she did.
If the DOJ fails to indict her it will be the biggest scandal in modern day American history.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 12:35:14 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Summary of the interview:

2.5 hours - FBI asking questions

1.0 hours - Hillary's lawyers saying: "don't answer that"

0.0 hours - Hillary answering questions
View Quote
15 minute introduction and explanation for protocol interview
45 minute bathroom break

20 minute questioning period

45 minute bathroom break

20 minute questioning period

45 minute bathroom break

20 minute closing

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Agreed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

I'm worried about you Doc.  Go huff some laughing gas and relax for an afternoon.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 12:58:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Reminds me of the old story:  Guy comes home and finds his wife in bed with another man.  Wife says, this is not what it seems. Guy says, I can see it with my own eyes.  Wife says, are you gunna believe ME or or your own eyes?!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not cautiously optimistic because I think Obama and Lynch will put country over party, I'm cautiously optimistic because indicting her is probably the best thing for their party as long as it's done pre-convention.

And yes, I want Hillary to go down even though I think doing so before the convention would damn near guarantee a Democratic president. She is on a whole different level of evil than any of the other Ds.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If the DOJ fails to indict her it will be the biggest scandal in modern day American history.
View Quote

Fast and Furious killed over two thousand people.

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Transcript:

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall

I don't remember

I don't recall...
View Quote
You forgot "what difference does it make".

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is an ever increasing number...........I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do the same thing CTM did there from time to time.

I Assume there is some rational logic in how government works, when there absolutely isn't.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is all a show.  

Her chances of beating Trump are way, way , WAY lower than any other prospective Dem. Again, catch is it would have to be before the convention.

There are a lot of people in the middle (probably not enough, but a lot) who will see Trump as the lesser of two evils and vote for him over Hillary. There are also a lot of conservatives like me who will hold their nose and vote for him if he's the only one with a chance to beat Hillary in their state but will vote third party or stay home with zero reservations if the Dem nominee is anyone else.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 1:12:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Her chances of beating Trump are way, way , WAY lower than any other prospective Dem. Again, catch is it would have to be before the convention.

There are a lot of people in the middle (probably not enough, but a lot) who will see Trump as the lesser of two evils and vote for him over Hillary. There are also a lot of conservatives like me who will hold their nose and vote for him if he's the only one with a chance to beat Hillary in their state but will vote third party or stay home with zero reservations if the Dem nominee is anyone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is all a show.  

You will vote third party if Warren is the nominee?
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 2:31:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
This.

My knowledge of their procedures is getting a little stale, but back when I worked with them the FBI did not record their interrogations.  I wonder what they did for this one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope she remembered Martha Stewart.

lying to a federal investigator is a crime. Martha found out the hard way.

This.

My knowledge of their procedures is getting a little stale, but back when I worked with them the FBI did not record their interrogations.  I wonder what they did for this one.
I find that incredible. In the UK the Police and Criminal Evidence act (PACE) has them recording with 2 cassette tapes, 1 for the police and 1 for the person being interviewed.

Why *wouldnt* the FBI record all interviews.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Here's one of the emails - evidently they were having trouble sending a "TP" via secure fax from Jake Sullivan to Hillary.  Hillary told them to remove the Classified heading and send it "nonsecure".  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3391031/Game-set-match-classified-emails-Bombshell-email-shows-Hillary-Clinton-telling-aide-secure-information-send-nonsecure.html

What the heck could a "TP" be?
View Quote
Talking Points?
Page / 11
Top Top