Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2016 6:56:57 PM EDT
I saw a list in GD of people involved with the clintons and how they died and dates of death but can't find the list anymore.  Does anyone have a link to that thread?
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I saw a list in GD of people involved with the clintons and how they died and dates of death but can't find the list anymore.  Does anyone have a link to that thread?
View Quote

Is your PC 64 bit? Because a 32 bit computer can't address enough memory to store the entire page.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.html
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Google

The dead of Clinton
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone should start "ClintonBodyCount.com."

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is your PC 64 bit? Because a 32 bit computer can't address enough memory to store the entire page.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I remember when Hillary announced and said hers would be the most transparent campaign in history.
I would have paid for someone to yell out
"Secretary Clinton, WE WOULD LIKE TO REALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO VINCE FOSTER FINALLY."
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Will that link include the one who died mysteriously a few days ago as he was about to give testimony on the Clintons?

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:38:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Will that link include the one who died mysteriously a few days ago as he was about to give testimony on the Clintons?

View Quote

the one the barbell crushed his throat? yeah something not fishy there nah.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the guy he was involved with the permanent resident but not Citizen, Chinese who was either in or tight with the governing council in China who was donor to Clinton "charity"?
Bet solving that problem would have paid for someones medical degree owed to the Chinese Government.................
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apparently you didn't even check it out.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#12]
"Poisontree"    RIP  
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

In Arkansas, they call that "The Phone Book".

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:16:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking burn!!!

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#15]
The left denies all of it, but I've shut quite a few up by asking how many people they knew personally that died mysteriously an a time most opportune to them, or, do they know anyone with that many links to that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 9:28:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 7:44:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I did not!   Well damn, I sit here humbled.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 7:58:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Is the guy he was involved with the permanent resident but not Citizen, Chinese who was either in or tight with the governing council in China who was donor to Clinton "charity"?
Bet solving that problem would have paid for someones medical degree owed to the Chinese Government.................
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ng Lap Sing, also known as Mr Wu, owner of the Fortuna Hotel in Macau.   Where anything can be bought, no matter how old it is.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:07:57 AM EDT
[#19]
This is a good listing.

It even has a gif of the infamous video of bill laughing it up on the way to ron brown's funeral, and as soon as he noticed iphe was being filmed it went from laughter to sobbing in two steps, while the other guy kept laughing.
And ron brown also had a .45 diameter hole in the back of his head, and x-rays of the skull showed what the navy forensics photographer called "a metal storm" inside his skull.
There was a flight crew member who was in the rear of the plane that was reported to have suvived in her seat - she was dead by the next day.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top