View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any one know how the POS got in?

He tunneled through the sewer

Really?
Probably the door

No. I think Gunguy87 just registered like everyone else here. Nonpaying of course. At least he won't be out any money.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Why didn't she tell the child to run and call the police? Because it would have been racist to do so? There's so much evidence their that led me to my conclusion. I guess all the white knights here see what they want. Also I'm willing to bet she was talking with this guy online and invited him over hence why the camera was on and things didn't turn out the way she wanted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet she still has white guilt and feels that it was somehow a white peoples/white mans fault the asshole did what he did. Also after everything that happened to her she still probably doesn't like icky guns around. I feel no sympathy for her.

Wtf?  You say that based on what??  Speculation?  Troll on..

Why didn't she tell the child to run and call the police? Because it would have been racist to do so? There's so much evidence their that led me to my conclusion. I guess all the white knights here see what they want. Also I'm willing to bet she was talking with this guy online and invited him over hence why the camera was on and things didn't turn out the way she wanted.

You have some real issues.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably stating the obvious here - he would've received another slap on the wrist if it wasn't for that nanny cam.  The depravity on display in that video is incredible, but no worse than dozens of other people get each day in incidents which aren't recorded.

It's too bad they couldn't just take him behind the courthouse and shoot him
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Probably stating the obvious here - he would've received another slap on the wrist if it wasn't for that nanny cam.  The depravity on display in that video is incredible, but no worse than dozens of other people get each day in incidents which aren't recorded.

View Quote
I use to think that is what should happen

(I wonder if they really do that in china?)

But after watching some interviews with people doing life and how really fucked up it is, I say fuck em solitary for life, let them go insane first then institute the death sentence
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Is it possible when someone is so retarded with the crap they post we can take a vote and just ban them?

Perhaps like a probation thing.....if your join date is under six months and you're an idiot it's just a no questions asked ban.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:02:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I use to think that is what should happen   (I wonder if they really do that in china?)

But after watching some interviews with people doing life and how really fucked up it is, I say fuck em solitary for life, let them go insane first then institute the death sentence

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I use to think that is what should happen   (I wonder if they really do that in china?)

IDK.  I've read somewhere that these guys with huge rapsheets actually feel more comfortable in prison.  It makes some sense.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:50:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I bet she still has white guilt and feels that it was somehow a white peoples/white mans fault the asshole did what he did. Also after everything that happened to her she still probably doesn't like icky guns around. I feel no sympathy for her.
View Quote

Congratulations, plus 1 to ignore for you.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:55:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf?  You say that based on what??  Speculation?  Troll on..

GTFO

We don't want your kind here
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:01:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nah................drawn and quartered

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nah................drawn and quartered

Quoted:
Quoted:
Rope

Wood chipper. With dull blades.

Yep, but in public.  People need to see what happens when their actions make most wild animals seem domesticated.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:04:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is it possible when someone is so retarded with the crap they post we can take a vote and just ban them?

Perhaps like a probation thing.....if your join date is under six months and you're an idiot it's just a no questions asked ban.

View Quote

Hear! Hear!
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:13:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm good with it, but murderers have gotten less.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Some people need to be killed.

Sad testament to the human condition......but it is the reality.  

He is a disease.  Keeping him locked in a cage is inadequate, in that he will certainly cause some sort of damage even in that setting. Kill him.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 9:24:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Some people need to be killed.

Sad testament to the human condition......but it is the reality.  

He is a disease.  Keeping him locked in a cage is inadequate, in that he will certainly cause some sort of damage even in that setting. Kill him.
View Quote
That POS deserves a slow death if anyone ever did

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Just read something about the oldest us park ranger (94 years old) having a home invasion and being beaten, for her iPhone a computer, and a coin given to her by Obama....the police want help in identifying her assailant, but declined to mention ethnicity, but regardless there has to be a special place in hell for someone to beat a 94 year old woman.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top