Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
[
So, with all these terrorists in the country from other countries, and unlimited targets in the US, where are all the attacks?
View Quote

In gun free zones.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I got 99 problems and a terrorist ain't one.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You never cared, your worst enemy is yourself. I gave you good advice a few times on
how to fix your situation but you blow them off.

I already told you that My 21 year old Daughter has owned a nice house
for over two years now. My 23 year old son is engaged and they own two
smaller homes on a couple acres. They did not sit on the asses waiting on
a hand out. They got out on their own and took the bull by the horns. They
did not sit at home with no heat and play video games complaining about their lives.

Sitting in the corner complaining and voting for free shit will not solve your problems.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really don't care anymore.  Both the left and the right seem to want to turn this planet into a nightmare, just a different flavor of said nightmare.  So as far as I'm concerned let it all burn.

You never cared, your worst enemy is yourself. I gave you good advice a few times on

did not sit at home with no heat and play video games complaining about their lives.

Sitting in the corner complaining and voting for free shit will not solve your problems.

Who'da thunk?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#5]

+1 My feelings exactly.

87X more likely to drown in the tub.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:07:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Been hearing this The Terriorst are a comming the Terriorst are a comming!!!!!!!! for 15* years now when the hell they going to get here.
View Quote

20 years ago you ignorant child
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#7]
My county assessor is a bigger problem to me than terrorism.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:19:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
One of the more disgusting things liberals do is to say that concern over terrorism is paranoia - that the likelihood is so small that it will happen to you, that you're stupid for wanting to stop terror or fight it.

I remind them that my likelihood of being raped is about zero, but I'm still just as against sexual assault as I am terror - you can be repulsed by evil, and want to fight it, even if it doesn't personally affect you.

I fucking hate liberals. I mean, I really fucking hate them. They're just awful people, deep down.

View Quote

I think the most fascinating thing that came out of the Orlando shootings is the clear way it illustrated the disconnect and hypocrisy in that. Many of the same people lecturing about the insignificance of the terror threat staged a damn flower child sit-in in Congress. I think a lot of people, especially in light of yet another attack in Europe yesterday, are seeing the insanity of the obsession these people have with blaming the tool and ignoring the actual threat.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Politics aside, you have no idea what my situation is.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:22:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Been hearing this The Terriorst are a comming the Terriorst are a comming!!!!!!!! for 15* years now when the hell they going to get here.
View Quote

Didnt one just go clubbing in Orlando? Heres the rest of them. https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:34:51 PM EDT
[#11]
In my opinion...

The reason there is apathy is because nothing happens. There is no retribution, no evening of the score.

ISIS cuts off heads. Nothing happens.
ISIS blows up bombs at airports. Nothing happens.
ISIS shoots up buildings. Nothing happens.

ISIS does not appear to suffer any severe consequences for their deeds. Ergo, apathy; nothing will happen to them so why should I get bent out of shape.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:53:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well, I'm tired of it too but am having trouble seeing what us little people can do about it anymore.

We beg for border closures from our elected "leaders" and both sides tell us we're racist and to get stuffed.

We can't patrol ourselves because guns aren't allowed in the areas where the attacks are taking place, and if we do WE are the ones who will end up in prison.

Most of us are too white and don't speak arabic so can't infiltrate the mosques and have any idea what they are talking about.

We try to vote out the assholes who permit this but get overruled by the Free Shit Army who just wants their freebies.

The only  peaceful avenue left  is a general work/tax revolt a la Ayn Rand but we responsible types still have to feed and cloth our families and won't do it in the numbers enough to make a point.

Suggestions?
View Quote

I have a suggestion: you should post more often!

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#13]
They need a few thousand Middle eastern immigrants. in D.C.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, they are there, but it is hot with cops, bulls, cameras, motorcades...they won't attack there
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:57:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why did you cut off your quote?

Anyway, you have aired your woes on here for years and I am sure I a

very good understanding about you, that is unless you have been lying

this while time.

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Je suis Bangladesh

I stand with Bangladesh
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:15:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Apathy is the end. This site is full of apathetic people.
View Quote

I would respond with a lengthy rebuttal....but

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:29:53 PM EDT
[#18]
White privileged is the root of all evil. The "anti-racists" in the media and government have convinced me. Terrorism would not be happening if they were not sickotated by your whiteness. Ask CNN's Anderson Cooper he will tell you and we trust him.

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:39:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

this while time.

View Quote

Thinking you have a working idea of who I am, or my situation, based off my politics and bitching here is laughable.  My last security clearance was revoked, so my professional prospects are somewhat limited
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oh, they are there, but it is hot with cops, bulls, cameras, motorcades...they won't attack there
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would isis attack DC. If they did that then DC would actually be motivated to wipe them out.  DC is perfectly fine with terrorism anywhere else.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:44:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes you can, but it is not humane to many.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Terrorism is a tactic.  As long as people are willing to kill themselves in the act, you cannot defeat it as a tactic

Yes you can, but it is not humane to many.

I think his point is terrorism is a tactic, it's not an ideology.  It's a word that describes a particular human strategy.  You cannot eliminate terrorism anymore than you can eliminate murder.  

But you can bankrupt yourself trying.  

If however, you're talking about Islam, then yes I would agree with you.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 12:52:01 AM EDT
[#22]
The day the towers came down, I said to myself, "Well, at least we'll finally be able to close the border."
The fact that that didn't happen is a travesty.
I blame President Bush, and President Obama.  
Both of whom have the responsibility to set aside these petty political issues and achieve their primary duty of keeping Americans safe.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 12:56:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I got 99 problems and a terrorist ain't one.

View Quote

Kumbaya mother fucker.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 6:19:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Why would isis attack DC. If they did that then DC would actually be motivated to wipe them out.  DC is perfectly fine with terrorism anywhere else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. LOL
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 6:38:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Good summary. I suggest you stay proficient with weapons, stock supplies, pay off debts, and mentally harden yourself for what you will inevitably have to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I'm tired of it too but am having trouble seeing what us little people can do about it anymore.

We beg for border closures from our elected "leaders" and both sides tell us we're racist and to get stuffed.

We can't patrol ourselves because guns aren't allowed in the areas where the attacks are taking place, and if we do WE are the ones who will end up in prison.

Most of us are too white and don't speak arabic so can't infiltrate the mosques and have any idea what they are talking about.

We try to vote out the assholes who permit this but get overruled by the Free Shit Army who just wants their freebies.

The only  peaceful avenue left  is a general work/tax revolt a la Ayn Rand but we responsible types still have to feed and cloth our families and won't do it in the numbers enough to make a point.

Suggestions?

Good summary. I suggest you stay proficient with weapons, stock supplies, pay off debts, and mentally harden yourself for what you will inevitably have to do.

And start stretching...everything.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 6:42:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
In my opinion...

The reason there is apathy is because nothing happens. There is no retribution, no evening of the score.

ISIS cuts off heads. Nothing happens.
ISIS blows up bombs at airports. Nothing happens.
ISIS shoots up buildings. Nothing happens.

ISIS does not appear to suffer any severe consequences for their deeds. Ergo, apathy; nothing will happen to them so why should I get bent out of shape.

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Obama sez...."Bangladashi attack was despicable"...go get em BHO
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Thinking you have a working idea of who I am, or my situation, based off my politics and bitching here is laughable.  My last security clearance was revoked, so my professional prospects are somewhat limited
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this while time.

You're a socalist pizza boy who dislikes rich people and can't be trusted around secrets. What'd we miss?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top