Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 6/27/2016 11:08:39 PM EDT
Can anyone chime in here and say whether or not Hillary would be able to implement an Assault Weapons Ban if she was elected? And what will that mean for us? Do we get to keep what we have? Can we still buy replacement barrels and parts? Can you still buy uppers?  What things might they sneak in there?  

If she got elected what does that mean for the Senate and House and Supreme Court and all the people who the legislation would have to go through?  Now that they're saying gun control has to do with terrorism, does that mean she could take executive action?  

How can/does our 2nd Amendment, our constitutional right to keep and bear arms protect us?

Please help put my mind at ease.  Thanks.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#1]
15er
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]
It's been done before...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:11:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Can anyone chime in here and say whether or not Hillary would be able to implement an Assault Weapons Ban if she was elected? And what will that mean for us? Do we get to keep what we have? Can we still buy replacement barrels and parts? Can you still buy uppers?  What things might they sneak in there?  

If she got elected what does that mean for the Senate and House and Supreme Court and all the people who the legislation would have to go through?  Now that they're saying gun control has to do with terrorism, does that mean she could take executive action?  

How can/does our 2nd Amendment, our constitutional right to keep and bear arms protect us?

Libertas illis volentibus ad pugnam.
View Quote

WHHHHAAAAT???? I could have swore I heard she was going to completely remove the assault weapons ban.....

not this shit again....
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:11:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm here for the gang bang.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:11:44 PM EDT
[#5]
FPNI

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:12:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The Jews would argue with the nazis while being loaded on trains and tell them that what they are doing is illegal.

"The constitution is just a goddamned piece of paper."  If you put your faith in it, and pin your hopes to it, if you believe that is why you have rights, you will be disappointed.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Something something undue burden
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#8]
You people need to quit worrying about what that cunt or any politician is going to do and make peace with what you're going to do, whatever that may be. <sigh>
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:14:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:14:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Buy all the AR15's and mags you can now!!!

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:15:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Insert the clip of chelsea stating that we are 1 supreme court justice from unwinding the 2nd amendment by applying it only to the national guard.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FPNI

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:19:25 PM EDT
[#13]
"Assault Rifle".....
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:19:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Mrs. Bill Clinton's wife and enact a new AWB that bans all semiautomatics, of something less draconian or something more draconian IF she get congress to pass legislation to that .

She could repeal the Second Amendment if she could get a Constitutional amendment through (takes 75% "yeas"  to a pass, and get 3/4 of the states to ratify it.

Do this unilaterally without Congress? As much as she might want to, she is restricted in may ways.

She will definitely stack the federal courts with anti-Christian, anti-conservative, anti-gun, anti-male, and anti-Caucasian justices including at SCOTUS.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:19:53 PM EDT
[#15]
2A doesn't protect anything.

We make decisions based on feelings now.

I don't feel safe.  Patriot Act.

I still don't feel safe.  TSA.

I really don't feel safe.  TSA gropes women, children, and old people.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Insert the clip of chelsea stating that we are 1 supreme court justice from unwinding the 2nd amendment by applying it only to the national guard.
View Quote

That's the plan.

She doesn't need Congress or EO's. She just has to wait for the right case to be in front of the SCOTUS that she stacked and it's all over.

This is GOING to happen. The 2ND will be ruled a collective right and we are fucked.

So, whatcha gonna do about it?
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:26:57 PM EDT
[#18]
This thread has AIDS
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:30:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This thread has AIDS
View Quote

Final stage even.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:34:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Supreme Court:
There are currently 8 Supreme Court Justices. 3 are conservative, 4 are communists, 1 is a weathervane.
Clinton will appoint another communist, giving them a majority.

US Senate:
There are 100 senators. 54 are republican, 44 are democrat, 2 are democrats that claim to be independent.
It takes 51 votes for a simple majority, 60 votes for a filibuster proof majority. Th Vice President acts as a ie-breaker in the event of a 50-50 split.
Republicans have 24 senators up for reelection this November (Democrats only have 10). If we lose 4 seats, we lose control of the senate.

US House

Control of the House bounces back and forth like a ping-pong ball. Elections are every two years, we could easily lose the majority in 2018. (2016 should be safe)

In other words, we could very easily lose control of all three branches of government. Obamacare was slammed through, and a catastrophic gun control package could easily be passed if we lose the house and senate. (The people that say that democrats learned their lesson in 1994 and won't touch guns, are either full of shit or are collaborating with the enemy)

The way to stop democrats from banning buns guns is to stop democrats from winning elections, and the way to do that right this moment is to vote republican.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:34:41 PM EDT
[#21]
In answer to your question, no, Hillary cannot single handedly institute an assault weapons ban, it would have to be passed by both houses of congress, then she could sign it into law.

She WOULD make the selection for the next Supreme Court nominee to replace the recently deceased Anton Scalia, who was a Staunch supporter of our Constitutional Rights ( God Rest his Soul)

The Senate has a Duty to advise and consent, and confirm her choice. This would almost certainly result in the court changing directions and becoming much more repressive of our Rights, and not 2A friendly as it has

been for the past few years. Our Rights would be in jeopardy.

This is the most Critical Factor in this election, the Supreme Court Justices seated in the next 8 years will be influencing our Rights for many years in the future, long after the President and Congress are gone.

This is why we MUST vote AGAINST Hitlery, no matter Who is opposing her.

She would also fill positions in the ATF, Homeland Security, IRS, and FBI to name a few that would interpret and enforce laws to our detriment, making us miserable.

Now start paying attention! This crap is dicussed almost daily.....
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:08:34 AM EDT
[#22]
She could try, but it would be very difficult to actually get the guns if she tried, it would be another turning point in the history of the US.

It could result in some very bad unforseen situations, she thinks she is all powerful, but she would not have the power she thinks she would.

This time around, there is simply to many of us that are watching and paying attention to what is going on, remember when Slick Willly did it, we didn't have the internet, and we were not quite as well informed as we are these days.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:16:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You people need to quit worrying about what that cunt or any politician is going to do and make peace with what you're going to do, whatever that may be. <sigh>
View Quote

SAY IT MORE! Listen everyone. The day of reckoning may be coming. Those of us who have chosen to be the sheepdogs among the sheep must be ready to make the ultimate sacrifice. Are you ready? Don't forget what that 2nd Amendment is for. DU and Democrats in general want to destroy you and this country. I hate to say it, but that day might be coming when we have to make a hard choice. My hope, however, is that Trump becomes the President and liberals move to Canada and Mexico.It's disgusting how selfish and evil liberals are. They need to be purged one way or another and hopefully that is a result of them aborting themselves (I mean that facetiously), or as a result of moving to another country because of Trump.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:18:32 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm just glad I'm not a 15er
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:19:54 AM EDT
[#25]
She won't ban them, just make it impossible to buy or handle a firearm without committing multiple felonies.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Oh Dan.

You're too much.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:38:42 AM EDT
[#27]
The "extra-Constitutional" shit Hillary Clinton is going to implement is going to make your guts tingle. You may puke and shit simultaneously in reaction.

Guaranteed she will absolutely shred and ignore the Constitution unless it suits her needs to invoke social justice or advance her progressive left agenda.

Our minds are constrained by moral character, thought and action.

She is amoral, without principle or character and able to impose her will without conscience or remorse.

She may well be one of the most influential sociopaths to ever pursue political office.

But hey, don't rely on my word ...get it from the pro's who've spent their lives studying and documenting behavior

Hillary's Behavior Is Sociopathic

Sociopaths are often unable to control their behavior and their expressions of annoyance, irritability and threats when faced with situations not appealing to them and they often tend to resort to threats, aggression and verbal abuse. Though no person is born with this disorder, the sociopathic personality disorder does involve a history of persistent anti social behavior during childhood before the age of 15 and if left untreated, this disorder continues into adulthood too. Sociopaths could also have been influenced by various environmental factors around the age of 15 that is also one of the main reasons for this disorder in individuals. Some of the environmental factors can include deprivation, sexual abuse, abandonment, emotional abuse, association with people who are antisocial, physical abuse and others. Though there are no distinct biological causes that have been identified as the main cause for this disorder, research suggest that for people suffering from sociopathic personality disorder, the part of the brain that is mainly responsible for an individual’s learning from his or her own mistakes and responding to fearful and sad facial expressions tends to be smaller than in a normal individual. Researchers believe that this may be the reason for lack of empathy towards others. There are theories that also indicate that hormonal fluctuations also have a role to play in this disorder, however the links have not been directly established.

People suffering from Sociopathic disorders tend to be superficially charming. They also tend to display behavior which include manipulation of people around them, desire to be in control of everything and everyone around them that usually leads to grave consequences and shallow emotions.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:58:59 AM EDT
[#28]
This was the burst of sunshine i needed this morning.

Seriously though I am tired of the constant attacks on our rights.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She won't ban them, just make it impossible to buy or handle a firearm without committing multiple felonies.
View Quote

That and put the makers out of the business by legal means.

Some jerk used a Smith and Wesson to shoot a liquor store clerk?

Sue Smith.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Land, Ammo, Red Heads.....not in that order
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:01:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Can't answer without knowing the specifics of what is to be proposed. It won't be good for us, though.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm here for the gang bang.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:11:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:21:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Could Hillary get some sort of AWB passed? If there's enough support in Congress, sure.

Will we be able to keep what we have, get parts, buy uppers? Wholly depends on the law as it's written. They could try to use something they already have written up, or they could write something new.

Grandfather, no grandfather. Parts, no parts. Who fucking knows?

All I know is Hillary in the White House will end in us being fucked one way or another. It's a matter of how deep or how hard.

I'm voting to keep her out.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:25:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Once Hillary got her Supreme court pick, then she could do anything that she wanted to do.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:27:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

What do you mean "you people"???

You are spot on.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#39]
I actually have not seen a ban / panic thread in a week or so..... is everything sold out yet?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

This... make peace with your God... tell those dearest to you that you love them no matter what.  And then prepare for whatever path you intend to follow...  don't sit and worry about it..  do what you need to do and prepare for what needs to be done...
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Oh Dan.

You're too much.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Instead of speculation about a new ban, why don't you focus your time a efforts to make sure Hillary doesn't get elected.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:39:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not sure that it does. The purpose of the 2nd Amendment was -- as noted in the Amendment itself -- to provide for the security of the state.

The Founding Fathers did not want a large, standing army, and therefore placed primary responsibility for national defense on state militias, whose members were required, by law, to acquire their own individual weapons.

In marked contrast, today we have a large, standing army, and the state militias were long ago disbanded and superseded by the National Guard, in which individuals weapons are provided to the members, not by them.

Therefore, the original rationale for the 2nd Amendment is no longer relevant, and I'm rather surprised it hasn't yet been ruled null and void.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm not sure that it does. The purpose of the 2nd Amendment was -- as noted in the Amendment itself -- to provide for the security of the state.

The Founding Fathers did not want a large, standing army, and therefore placed primary responsibility for national defense on state militias, whose members were required, by law, to acquire their own individual weapons.

In marked contrast, today we have a large, standing army, and the state militias were long ago disbanded and superseded by the National Guard, in which individuals weapons are provided to the members, not by them.

Therefore, the original rationale for the 2nd Amendment is no longer relevant, and I'm rather surprised it hasn't yet been ruled null and void.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The right of the people",NOT,the right of the State.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your opinion is fundamentally flawed in that you attribute the statement about the militia as some kind of limiting factor to the right of the People. It isn't, at least according to the framer's intent and English.

A well-educated electorate, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed.

The right to keep and bear arms was not limited to those people in the militia, just as the grammatically identical statement above does not limit the ownership and reading of books to college educated voters. The militia and electorate statements are supporting not limiting.

Your opinion is hereby invalidated. May God have mercy on your soul you poor, poor Californian.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

According to the lesser judicial gods the Second Amendment does not prohibit the government from banning "assault weapons".

See Heller II, Friedman and NYSRAPA/Shew

The greater judicial gods have declined to review the decisions in Friedman (last December) and in Shew (this month).

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:57:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Totally depends on the makeup of Congress and how many dicks get sucked to vote for it.  NO she can't just wave a magic want and pass an AWB.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:58:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
15er
View Quote

And his user name is "Middle Finger."

Go figure.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:01:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Go figure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
15er

Go figure.

I'm pretty sure that the second digit is the index finger. unless there were a fireworks accident in the patient's history.

JPP is that you?!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top