Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2016 9:01:42 AM EDT
http://slickdeals.net/f/8857439-field-stream-eagle-talon-or-eagle-run-fishing-120-kayak-for-399-98-at-dick-s-sporting-goods-free-in-store-pickup-available-at-some-stores

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:05:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Good deal on a good yak.

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:06:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I have never been a Kayak owner tell me more about it
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#3]
A couple friends have that boat.  It's a steal at that price.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have never been a Kayak owner tell me more about it
View Quote

It's fun.  You put fishing gear and beer in it and have a great time.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#5]
The back is a little narrow to hold a crate, I ended up cutting a bucket down and bolting it to the bottom of the crate to sit it up enough to fit. Me being on the heavy side, you don't want to exceed say 70-75% of the weight rating for a dry ride, even then my ass would get wet because of the scupper holes under the seat but that's an easy fix. Just stuck some 550 cord through foam golf balls to use as plugs. The front rod holder is fairly useless as it's too far away to reach easily and the seat isn't too comfortable for all day use. I just got a butt pad instead of a new seat that's getting me by. Also, make sure you get a good paddle that's the proper length for your height.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top