Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2016 8:32:36 PM EDT
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/autopsy-planned-on-body-of-abducted-13-year-old-detroit-boy-deontae-mitchell?breaking_news=645&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking%20News%20Alert&utm_term=wdiv_breaking

His cousin says they were out riding their bikes and saw some drunk guy pissing outside a store and he dropped some money.   The kid who was killed went over and got the money, shortly there after 3 guys in an Impala take his at gun point into the car and even though the police are looking for them the boy is found dead the next morning.   The suspects are 30,45 and 51.   They have caught 2 of them, one down in Toldeo, but haven't talked about the motive.   Autopsy says he wasn't shot.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like the drunk murdered the kid because the kid took the money the drunk dropped.

The kid was out at 11pm on a school night.

Just sad all the way around.

Link Posted: 6/3/2016 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It looks like the drunk murdered the kid because the kid took the money the drunk dropped.

View Quote
I'm out of town right now, its that what the local news is saying?    I wondered if it was gang related.

Link Posted: 6/3/2016 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm out of town right now, its that what the local news is saying?    I wondered if it was gang related.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's just my speculation from what I've read in the news so far.

The guy they arrested is 51, seems a bit old for a gang based motive.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 9:26:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The kid was out at 11pm on a school night.

View Quote

The way you say it doesn't make it sound weird. . . . makes it sound like Detroit.

No more weird than killing someone over the last piece of chicken or Air Jordans. . .
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 9:29:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how I understood it when I saw it on the news.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 9:30:57 PM EDT
[#7]
As opposed to all of the "run of the mill" kidnappings and murders?
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Trying to figure out the "logic" behind it is a waste of time. These animals don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, it sounds like he was killed over the money he picked up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top