BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No civilized men have either their wives take their daughter to the women's restroom or they take their daughter to a family restroom.

Yes, standing outside the door for 30 seconds is preferable to bringing her in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bring my 5yo daughter into the men's room sometimes, too.  Should I leave her to stand outside the door by herself?  Bring it on, motherfucker.

No civilized men have either their wives take their daughter to the women's restroom or they take their daughter to a family restroom.

Your line of thinking shows a total lack of thinking.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Did you see the guy? He looks like a metro beta guy who has never done a single push-up, second he turned his back to a guy cussing him out and got sucker punched...never turn your back to an irate moron.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I take my 3 year old daughter with me when she has to go....if he tried to assault me, I could have taught her some proper boxing techniques and how to apply a choke hold properly, before curb stomping his scrotum into infertility.....why does all the fun stuff happen to other people...

Did you see the guy? He looks like a metro beta guy who has never done a single push-up, second he turned his back to a guy cussing him out and got sucker punched...never turn your back to an irate moron.

From there, Adams said he was punched in the face and kicked in the knee multiple times during the struggle in which the dad ultimately defended himself, forcing the man out of the restroom.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That's what happens when you try to use a restroom that doesn't go with your birth gender.

That's what North Carolina's trying to prevent.
View Quote

It was the guy's 5 yr old daughter

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
People here are fucking weirdos.

When my daughter was that age and it was just me and her, she went to the men's room with me. If any of you fuckers want to stop me, you better come prepared.  Either some of you don't have kids, aren't allowed to leave the house without taking your nagging wife, or your just a fucking weirdo. I'm going to go ahead and guess it's all three.
View Quote

...and they're multiplying.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not when I'm by myself.  ETA:  And there's no family restroom.  Come to think of it, the only place I've seen with family restrooms is Target.  Hm.

Lol no.  Maybe in a year or two.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bring my 5yo daughter into the men's room sometimes, too.  Should I leave her to stand outside the door by herself?  Bring it on, motherfucker.

Not when I'm by myself.  ETA:  And there's no family restroom.  Come to think of it, the only place I've seen with family restrooms is Target.  Hm.

Yeah, I can see my wife waiting on 3 and 4 year olds to come out of the men's room on their own. 30 seconds? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

She'd be offering strange men 5 bucks a head to go tell the boys to "quit fucking around and get out there!" after 20 minutes of waiting.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#6]
A person may assume that it could be an attempted kidnapping and go weapons free in defense of child against assault by bathroom Cop
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have a 9 month old daughter and am wondering myself what will I do when she is a little older and im in the same situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a 9 month old daughter and am wondering myself what will I do when she is a little older and im in the same situation.

Apparently, take her in there and prepare yourself for an altercation with a retarded jackass.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You obviously dont have kids.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You obviously dont have kids.

And you're obviously not a well dressed gunslinger from 1874 who fancies himself "civilized". Do you even tip your black cowboy hat at passing ladies and say "m'aam"???

A civilized man of said 1874 gunslinger mold would most certainly drag his wife or imaginary daughter on every trip anywhere or would just leave the store and spend 30 minutes driving around looking for a family restroom and let his daughter piss all over herself.

Civilized!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That's what happens when you try to use a restroom that doesn't go with your birth gender.

View Quote

He brought his 5 year old into the bathroom along with her 7 year old brother. What was he supposed to do?

I've brought my twin 6 year old daughters and their 4 year old sister into the men's room to go to the bathroom before. It's not ideal, but sometimes its the best option.

Either my sarcasm meter needs calibration, or your screen name is appropriate....
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is one of the several reasons that I am not sure I want to have kids. I own firearms and consider myself to be a responsible gun owner, but I'll be damned if I'm not pretty sure I'd end up killing someone over my kid at some point. I certainly couldn't raise a child in CA where I'm not legally permitted to protect them properly.

Utah? Assailant should be perforated.
View Quote

Luckily, most people have a deep down 6th sense instinct not to ever get between a man and his kids. Even when I was young and dumb and looking for trouble I never would have fucked with a man in front of his children. That's a good way to end up deaded. This assailant got lucky. Glad to see they are "considering" charging the guy with assault on top of his disorderly conduct charge. Way to teach him a lesson. Fucker should be dead.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your wife isn't with you, bring her in.  Better to be safe than to have her assaulted or abducted.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes the wife isnt there, and not all places have family restrooms.

Then what? Force the child to soil themself?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You bring her into the men's room with you like normal people always have. Disregard the comments from the idiot basement dwellers that say otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Also this is the "man"

Really looks more like a bull dyke.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Although she is older now, this was me when my daughter was younger.  If I had to go she could step inside and stay over by the sinks.  If she had to go, which was way more likely, I took her into a stall.   I thought this was what all fathers did.  I don't think it would fly well with me strolling up into the women's restroom and it's not like she could really see or know anything she shouldn't at that young an age.  Some people work way too hard at being offended.  -J
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although she is older now, this was me when my daughter was younger.  If I had to go she could step inside and stay over by the sinks.  If she had to go, which was way more likely, I took her into a stall.   I thought this was what all fathers did.  I don't think it would fly well with me strolling up into the women's restroom and it's not like she could really see or know anything she shouldn't at that young an age.  Some people work way too hard at being offended.  -J

Pretty much this. I have a 4yo boy and twin 1yo daughters. I go out with the kids without the wife.

Everything in this story reads like the victim would have been a justifiable use of lethal force almost anywhere in the US. Good for him for being able to handle it with just force and not lethal force.

This bathroom shit has brainwashed too goddamn many people.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, I can see my wife waiting on 3 and 4 year olds to come out of the men's room on their own. 30 seconds? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

She'd be offering strange men 5 bucks a head to go tell the boys to "quit fucking around and get out there!" after 20 minutes of waiting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this thread it's very easy to tell who have kids (myself, HKUSP and many others) versus those who think they have an idea of what having kids is like...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:09:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's painfully obvious that half the people in this thread have never taken a young child outside of a house.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes

Is this the part where we try to make it out to be a justified freakout?

Because he looks like a chubby nerdy dude to me. Not a female.

With his children in a safe spot, the dad turned back and slammed the man on the ground, pinning him until security and police arrived.

Clearly a beta, too.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have 5 kids; 3 sons and 2 daughters.  Plenty of potty emergencies and what not through the years.  My wife and I had a hard and fast rule regarding bathrooms and our children; girls do not belong in the men's room, and boys do not belong in the ladies' room.  It was inconvenient at times, but we always seemed to find a solution wherever we were (airports, restaurants, church, etc.).

The guy was right to be angry about a girl being in the men's room.  He was wrong to become violent about it.  Dad needs to have more respect for his daughter than to bring her into a place where she will see grown men urinating.  That is just shitty parenting IMO.

View Quote

Like what?  This is utterly ridiculous.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Tell me what a guy with a deceased wife and a 3 year old daughter is supposed to do...???

I guess not allowed to leave the house or go anywhere there aren't previously identified and designated family restrooms.

Sometimes GD brings it to a new level....
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If you are seeing a lot of dicks in the bathroom you're doing something really really wrong.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Could the aggressor have thought the father was a pervert who abducted the girl?

Best rule of thumb is for the parent of the same gender as the kid to take the kid into the bathroom.  Family bathrooms seem to be the answer.

That's exactly the type of situation they're there for. Can't "make a statement" using a family restroom for its intended purpose though.

Or, there aren't any in the store..or it's occupied.

News flash chief.  Dads have been taking their young daughters into bathrooms and mom their young sons for decades.

You seem to have plenty of excuses for not using a family restroom (which the Clinton store happens to have btw - actually, two if I remember correctly)- and the fact that parents took their kids into opposite-sex restrooms before family restrooms were available has no bearing on what people are doing today.

In times past it was an exception; today it's becoming the rule. Of course I'm nearly sixty years old, with kids and grandkids of my own, and actually remember these things firsthand.

If you want your daughter to see dicks that's your decision - doesn't bother me in the least. You really don't need to make excuses for it in this day and age though.
If you are seeing a lot of dicks in the bathroom you're doing something really really wrong.  

Nope, but then again I'm not the height of a five year old girl either, are you?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:11:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Well then, that makes it ok...DERP.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#23]

So what if he "looks" like a bull dyke to someone.  It's none of their damn business.  If they think someone is breaking the law call the police, or call store security and be a good witness.  Attacking the guy was weapons grade stupid.   The attacker deserved a Darwin Award, but unfortunately he attacked the wrong person.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2651266.1464289492!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_1200/utah27n-3-web.jpg

Bigger picture is better, still not justifying it. Guy was an irate moron and like I said earlier, never turn your back on an irate moron. I probably would have shot the guy thinking he was trying to kidnap my daughter.
Clearly a beta, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2651266.1464289492!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_1200/utah27n-3-web.jpg

With his children in a safe spot, the dad turned back and slammed the man on the ground, pinning him until security and police arrived.

Bigger picture is better, still not justifying it. Guy was an irate moron and like I said earlier, never turn your back on an irate moron. I probably would have shot the guy thinking he was trying to kidnap my daughter.
Clearly a beta, too.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:12:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Do they have family restrooms everywhere? Your attempt at trying to be clever on the internet failed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Could the aggressor have thought the father was a pervert who abducted the girl?

Best rule of thumb is for the parent of the same gender as the kid to take the kid into the bathroom.  Family bathrooms seem to be the answer.

That's exactly the type of situation they're there for. Can't "make a statement" using a family restroom for its intended purpose though.

Nobody is trying to make a fucking statement.  5 year old girl has to go to the bathroom.  Does a grown man take his daughter in the women's restroom, or into the men's?  It's not fucking hard.

I know family restrooms are a difficult concept - some people just aren't bright enough to consider that option I suppose.

Do they have family restrooms everywhere? Your attempt at trying to be clever on the internet failed.

Have you ever been in the Clinton store? I didn't think so - just more excuses based on ignorant assumptions.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nope, but then again I'm not the height of a five year old girl either, are you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

News flash chief.  Dads have been taking their young daughters into bathrooms and mom their young sons for decades.

You seem to have plenty of excuses for not using a family restroom (which the Clinton store happens to have btw - actually, two if I remember correctly)- and the fact that parents took their kids into opposite-sex restrooms before family restrooms were available has no bearing on what people are doing today.

In times past it was an exception; today it's becoming the rule. Of course I'm nearly sixty years old, with kids and grandkids of my own, and actually remember these things firsthand.

If you want your daughter to see dicks that's your decision - doesn't bother me in the least. You really don't need to make excuses for it in this day and age though.

Never seen any guy turn around from the urinal with his dick in his had. Plus there are always dividers between the urinals.

Now your just being obtuse.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I've had to take kids into the men's room I carried them, and I turned them away from the urinals as we went in.   Send them into a stall and wait outside.  Wait until they're done, or need help. (Pulling up clothes can be an issue.)   Then you reverse the procedure and leave.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:15:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What part of they're not always available or are occupied do you not understand?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody is trying to make a fucking statement.  5 year old girl has to go to the bathroom.  Does a grown man take his daughter in the women's restroom, or into the men's?  It's not fucking hard.

I know family restrooms are a difficult concept - some people just aren't bright enough to consider that option I suppose.

What part of they're not always available or are occupied do you not understand?

What part of not bothering to use one when they are do you not understand?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

The part where that's a real thing that happened? Full of shit much?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#31]
I do this every day. I'm a single dad. I would have shot the motherfucker in the face.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

As long as I can remember parents have taken their small children into the correct restroom for the parent not the child.  I'm not going into the women's room, and I'm not sending a 5 year old girl into a strange restroom in a store by herself. (Single occupant family restroom would be different.)  

Idiot who attacked him is lucky he didn't get shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

As long as I can remember parents have taken their small children into the correct restroom for the parent not the child.  I'm not going into the women's room, and I'm not sending a 5 year old girl into a strange restroom in a store by herself. (Single occupant family restroom would be different.)  

Monica. This right here.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kids of that age often have trouble just hoisting themselves on to the toilet, so waiting around outside is not really a viable option.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

When I've had to take kids into the men's room I carried them, and I turned them away from the urinals as we went in.   Send them into a stall and wait outside.  Wait until they're done, or need help. (Pulling up clothes can be an issue.)   Then you reverse the procedure and leave.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is way to difficult!
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You make it sound like people are constantly waving dicks at each other in bathrooms. I don't pull mine out until I'm right in front of the urinal.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you know one was available?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You make it sound like people are constantly waving dicks at each other in bathrooms. I don't pull mine out until I'm right in front of the urinal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I put mine back before turning away, apparently I've been doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Sometimes conservatives really are the dipshits the left portrays them to be.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What's the most common phrase used in relation to kidnapped children?

"I took my eyes off them for a second."

Keep your kids safe, at all times. Yeah Yeah i know, old timers played with toys that had lead paint and ate mud and blah fucking blah

This isn't the 50's anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.  I would never leave my 5yo alone outside a bathroom to be abducted. You obviously don't have little kids.

What's the most common phrase used in relation to kidnapped children?

"I took my eyes off them for a second."

Keep your kids safe, at all times. Yeah Yeah i know, old timers played with toys that had lead paint and ate mud and blah fucking blah

This isn't the 50's anymore.

Well, at least someone gets the point. It has nothing to do with the fact that it happens; it has to do with the fact that it has become more socially acceptable in a society that is moving toward it as the norm instead of the exception.

As social mores evolve, you will eventually (if you live long enough - I won't) see fully integrated bathrooms here and it won't be an issue. Today, it it is an obvious issue because society is in the midst of that change.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

your dick is out right now, admit it.

everyone's dicks, just out and flapping.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#41]

Did I miss the memo that GD now stands for "General Dumbfuckery"?

Jesus titty-fucking Christ.  Not every fucking store as a fucking family bathroom.  When I was a boy, I often used the women's restroom when shopping with my mom because she understood that it only takes a second for a child to be abducted.  

If I ever have a daughter, she'll be using a bathroom where I can provide adequate supervision, and if that happens to be the men's room, then so be it.  Those that choose to intervene will be met with force.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The more I think about it, the dick who punched the dad deserved to be shot.
View Quote

He deserved to get his ass whipped without a doubt. Not sure I'd go so far as advocating killing him.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:32:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He brought his 5 year old into the bathroom along with her 7 year old brother. What was he supposed to do?

I've brought my twin 6 year old daughters and their 4 year old sister into the men's room to go to the bathroom before. It's not ideal, but sometimes its the best option.

Either my sarcasm meter needs calibration, or your screen name is appropriate
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either my sarcasm meter needs calibration, or your screen name is appropriate

It's your sarcasm meter.  (Though my screen name is also appropriate.)
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you believe the guy deserved to get beat up?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sort of this. What fucking public bathrooms are y'all going to in which your young daughter is going to see someone's dick? Not like men turn around and helicopter  their shit before tucking it away.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:39:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:40:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been using the mens room for 40 something years, I've never seen another dudes dick. I'm not sure what you do in the mens room, but who am I to judge?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Can't shoot him because of lack of disparity of force, otherwise spot on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't shoot him because of lack of disparity of force, otherwise spot on.

Bullshit, he was trying to attack my daughter, there is your faggy ass disparity of force.  Dead assholes don't keep fucking with people.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:41:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Clearly a beta, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Clearly a beta, too.

He looks like he's perfectly suited to Ho the Dor.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:44:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What the fuck are you doing in public bathrooms that has you seeing dicks all the time? You're not tapping your foot under stalls are you? You must live in San Francisco. I can't ever recall seeing another man's dick in a public restroom. Obviously your mileage varies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck are you doing in public bathrooms that has you seeing dicks all the time? You're not tapping your foot under stalls are you? You must live in San Francisco. I can't ever recall seeing another man's dick in a public restroom. Obviously your mileage varies.

You're obviously not too bright so I won't confuse you further by asking you to point out where you read that. If "you're a queer!" is the best argument you can come up with, you may want to consider remedial education.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top