Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hurt someone's feelings once.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Links?  Pressure washers we all know about, Taxman was a kiddie diddler (though there are probably more), but who did some killin'?

"Burn him!"

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

GTFO!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What's his screen name?

GTFO!
This question used to really piss me off too, until I finally saw just weird and fucked up this place has gotten in the past few years.

NOTHING surprises me now!

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:00:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Supposedly there where 4 or 5

View Quote
There where? Were exactly where there?

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Took a class from a well known fugitive recovery agent and former LE a year or so back.

He told me during lunch about what he and another well known fugitive recovery agent have been working with a convicted murder and family members of the missing for several years...murder victims. They have made it on the news several time years ago on this.

Supposedly there where 4 or 5 (and the convicted murder was one of them) guys that would try to out do each other in murder and how they killed there vics and how many they killed.

Spanning I think 20+ years. Well over hundred victims. They would kidnap prostitutes, homeless, runaways or stranded motorists near there out in the middle of nowhere area. they would also go to AZ and NV and kidnap folks from truck stops and bring them to a rural property and kill them in front of the other members of this (club).Supposedly the county its in located in "CA" they have intel that a lot of bodies are down a old covered well on a adjacent property which was searched a few years back. They dug up the wrong well from what he said there are several wells on the property.

Just the way he talked about it and the way LE really didn't want to investigate the information received seemed odd. It was and is rural area and why would the Sheriff want to add bodies to the unsolved files...There was speculation that when this was all happening that  relatives of the Sheriff and high ranking folks in the department may have been involved.  

They did find parts of bodies a few years ago from the property and called it good...most of the bodies are on a adjacent property though.

One of the people helping with the investigation a few years ago was to meet with a suspected person involved and simply disappeared. .

He said that most of this happened in the 70's and 80's .

I cant remember the name of the guy in prison or the county this all happened in. I did read newspaper clippings he had mounted on the wall regarding it
View Quote

Reminds me of the movie some years back where the peoples car breaks down and a truck driver takes the wife to the next town.Course she goes missing and her husband (Kurt Russell?) starts tracking her down and finally rescues her at some remote farmhouse.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Links?  Pressure washers we all know about, Taxman was a kiddie diddler (though there are probably more), but who did some killin'?

Did you ambush him with a cup of coffee??
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The FBI estimates that there are approximately 25-50 serial killers operating in the country at any one time.  

Honestly, considering the size and population of the country, they're very rare.

With that said, the reasonably intelligent ones are nearly impossible to catch, unless they want to be caught.
View Quote

The reasonably intelligent ones are great at building and maintaining a cover. When they interview neighbors after the killer is caught it's always " we can't believe this. He went to church he was nice even if a bit weird"
The  whole family, charming, active church member, unassuming member of the community thing or whatever variation of is a schtick created to hide who they really are.  

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What's his screen name?
View Quote

14ers living up to their name

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:43:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think about shit like that all the time in crowds.

Who is battling an addiction, who can't actually afford what they're buying, who is cheating on the spouse they just hugged...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The FBI estimates that there are approximately 25-50 serial killers operating in the country at any one time.  

Honestly, considering the size and population of the country, they're very rare.

With that said, the reasonably intelligent ones are nearly impossible to catch, unless they want to be caught.

I always think about that when I'm standing in line at a store and looking at people................

Who is battling an addiction, who can't actually afford what they're buying, who is cheating on the spouse they just hugged...

I have never thought about things like that while in crowds.

Great now i will
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:46:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Great now i will
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always think about that when I'm standing in line at a store and looking at people................

Great now i will

Seriously??

All the shit you've read here in the 6 years you have been here didn't have an effect on you??

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Seriously??

All the shit you've read here in the 6 years you have been here didn't have an effect on you??

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great now i will

Seriously??

Not to that degree where i look at lots of people in a crowd and think is that guy cheating,is he serial killer,etc

Now i do look for exits in case of trouble and peoples body language when in public places
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I read that most people have actually crossed paths with one but were not "chosen" because they didn't fit the bill ... something like that.  Eery.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

I've always wondered about that number...  Total guess?  Serious estimate based on unsolved homicides and missing persons?

It seemed that there were more of them in the 1980's.  I don't know if that's really the case.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:29:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok, I dont want to derail this thread too much, but clue me in.

eta I picked up some rumors that the sandy hook guy visited here if that's what you're talking about.

You have verified members here who have done everything from  stealing pressure washers to  sexual assaults of children, to murder.

iirc, some piece of shit killed his family some years ago before he punched his own ticket.  That's the only one I recall.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Reminds me of the movie some years back where the peoples car breaks down and a truck driver takes the wife to the next town.Course she goes missing and her husband (Kurt Russell?) starts tracking her down and finally rescues her at some remote farmhouse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Took a class from a well known fugitive recovery agent and former LE a year or so back.

He told me during lunch about what he and another well known fugitive recovery agent have been working with a convicted murder and family members of the missing for several years...murder victims. They have made it on the news several time years ago on this.

Supposedly there where 4 or 5 (and the convicted murder was one of them) guys that would try to out do each other in murder and how they killed there vics and how many they killed.

Spanning I think 20+ years. Well over hundred victims. They would kidnap prostitutes, homeless, runaways or stranded motorists near there out in the middle of nowhere area. they would also go to AZ and NV and kidnap folks from truck stops and bring them to a rural property and kill them in front of the other members of this (club).Supposedly the county its in located in "CA" they have intel that a lot of bodies are down a old covered well on a adjacent property which was searched a few years back. They dug up the wrong well from what he said there are several wells on the property.

Just the way he talked about it and the way LE really didn't want to investigate the information received seemed odd. It was and is rural area and why would the Sheriff want to add bodies to the unsolved files...There was speculation that when this was all happening that  relatives of the Sheriff and high ranking folks in the department may have been involved.  

They did find parts of bodies a few years ago from the property and called it good...most of the bodies are on a adjacent property though.

One of the people helping with the investigation a few years ago was to meet with a suspected person involved and simply disappeared. .

I cant remember the name of the guy in prison or the county this all happened in. I did read newspaper clippings he had mounted on the wall regarding it

Yeah, I thought the exact same thing.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Me too.  Except I try to visualize what their skulls look like with the flesh removed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I thought I was the only one....

Me too.  Except I try to visualize what their skulls look like with the flesh removed.

lol
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What's his screen name?
View Quote

What in the blue fuck is wrong with you?

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Lol, I think you pretty well described what Cruel and Unusual punishment was written for.

Just put them down and be done with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With modern medical technology, if should be possible to create a treatment where a person is given extreme pain and discomfort, without causing any cruel or unusual physical harm to the person.

Certain levels of treatments could substitute a number of days behind bars, and we would have a way to make evil people like this truly serve their multiple life sentences.

Lol, I think you pretty well described what Cruel and Unusual punishment was written for.

Just put them down and be done with it.

As much as I'm against it, sometimes I think what people get (death or life penalty) just isn't enough to make them pay for their crimes. Especially when it involved children...

Its almost hard to fathom the kind of crazy shit out in this world. But then you watch a show like Criminal Minds or movies like Saw and have to think, if someone can come up with this shit to write about, then someone can come up with even more insane shit and actually do it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's his screen name?

That's been explained.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Good reason to stay armed and aware of your surroundings.  

Look at the missing persons numbers... not all alien abductions and people wanting to living homeless.  Hellva lot of shallow graves.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:01:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's been explained.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's his screen name?

That's been explained.

And it's a shitty explanation and a shitty comment to make.

Any large population will have its share of bad people in it.  But to come out with a comment like that shows a total lack of respect for the site and its members.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

What's his screen name?
View Quote
Overkill777

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You have verified members here who have done everything from  stealing pressure washers to  sexual assaults of children, to murder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's his screen name?

GTFO!

Since past history has proven this correct on more than one occasion, I wonder why you seem to have a problem grasping reality.

Ok, I dont want to derail this thread too much, but clue me in.
eta I picked up some rumors that the sandy hook guy visited here if that's what you're talking about.

And one real-life traitor/spy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Fuck it, I'm IN!
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:26:01 PM EDT
[#24]

I thought this would be about NCAA Div 1 football coaches.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:32:45 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

They all want to be caught on some level. They can't bask in the glory of their handiwork while they're unknown.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:34:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What's his screen name?
View Quote

Teeners...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote

Given how many members this site has it's a certain probability there are murderers here.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You walk with Evil and Lurk on websites. I get what you mean but when I read it I thought oh shit!
View Quote

Ok fixed it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Double tap
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:44:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That you might be #51?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:44:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:45:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That's Will-iss not Will-ees right?

View Quote

Lulz, you've got jokes, nice
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I thought I was the only one....

I'm trying to estimate their dress size while hoping if I remembered to put the fake cast in the van that morning.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:47:32 PM EDT
[#34]
I've always wondered what short circuits in their brains that they become superpredators of the human race...

I also think that summary execution is the best way to deal with them.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:55:12 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I've always wondered what short circuits in their brains that they become superpredators of the human race...

View Quote

Total lack of empathy coupled with an emptiness that can only be filled with a quick rush of self gratitude. Some people get their rush from spending sprees, others from wearing a girls head as a hat while driving across three states.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:00:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What movie was this, I've seen it but can't remember the name.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:07:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:28:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

We as a society are naive to human nature. As you become aware of history, you realize not even the most prolific serial killer in the States would make the Top 1000 most sadistic list from history. At one point, a group sat some 20k of their enemies on pointed, greased tree stumps and waited for the stump to slide up their enemies bodies until they died.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:36:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Breakdown" from 1997.

And it was Kurt Russell.

There was another one I vaguely remember about a truck driver.Black tractor with tinted windows and kids would disappear when it was around.Guy would go all over the country kidnapping and killing kids.Also at a rural farm type location,and at the end you could see lots and lots of small graves on the property.

Can't remember if it was a movie,tv show or Twilight Zone show.

Watching it you can't help but realize that it happens in real life.........
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:55:28 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

We as a society are naive to human nature. As you become aware of history, you realize not even the most prolific serial killer in the States would make the Top 1000 most sadistic list from history. At one point, a group sat some 20k of their enemies on pointed, greased tree stumps and waited for the stump to slide up their enemies bodies until they died.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What the Nazis did is still the most chilling chapter of human history. It was not the sheer volume of deaths as China and the USSR have them beat on that count. It was the mechanical, assembly line fashion they did it in that's so unsettling. The numbers they tattooed on the arms of people as if they were inventory, industrial sized gas chambers, the furnaces, the record keeping.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:13:28 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Any large population will have its share of bad people in it.  But to come out with a comment like that shows a total lack of respect for the site and its members.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's his screen name?

That's been explained.

Wow. The comment was based on the title. Sounds like it's one of "us".

Not all my jokes are funny, and I'm okay with that. Even if they piss people off. Actually, that kind of makes them hilarious!

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:29:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

"Breakdown" from 1997.

And it was Kurt Russell.

There was another one I vaguely remember about a truck driver.Black tractor with tinted windows and kids would disappear when it was around.Guy would go all over the country kidnapping and killing kids.Also at a rural farm type location,and at the end you could see lots and lots of small graves on the property.

Can't remember if it was a movie,tv show or Twilight Zone show.

Watching it you can't help but realize that it happens in real life.........
View Quote

Suspect Zero
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:30:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Evil may indeed walk among us, but it's Stupid that's going to do us in.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:39:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's his screen name?

That's been explained.

The number of members here I have any respect for is a VERY tiny minority. Another small number of them belong in the nuthouse.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:44:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What the Nazis did is still the most chilling chapter of human history. It was not the sheer volume of deaths as China and the USSR have them beat on that count. It was the mechanical, assembly line fashion they did it in that's so unsettling. The numbers they tattooed on the arms of people as if they were inventory, industrial sized gas chambers, the furnaces, the record keeping.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Germans as a culture are known for efficiency.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

don't forget Al Qaeda operatives.

Yep,

I haven't heard about this one yet. Details?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Suspect Zero is the correct answer for the truck that travels the country, and yeah I saw someone beat me to answering that questions.

The movie "poker night" has some interesting stuff in it that made me think a whole lot more about what roams around free in this world.

I know actual books are old fashioned and what not but used book stores near colleges should have a ton of interesting reading from the criminal justice courses.  

This is a subject where the more you know the more you might realize how smart some people are to never venture out of mom's basement into the sunlight.

And if you do not look around at people in public as you go about your business and wonder about those people, you are odd in my opinion.

When I first got my ccw I was always looking to see who noticed I was carrying, had that paranoia about the handgun printing all the time.

As I looked at people who were not looking at me I started noticing other people, some had cell phones on their belt but more than a few had a ccw and did not care a bit about printing.  Now and then someone was open carrying but doing alright at not making a big deal about it.

With all the threads in general discussion on this and that I got wondering more and more about people.

I have yet to see a tyrannosaurus rex shopping in the meat department but I admit to looking around to see if there is one.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top