BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In this photo zoom in and it;s obvious she's been crying.

http://i.imgur.com/Ygr3MBh.jpg

View Quote
A reddit thread on this claimed it was the last episode of iCarly, so that's why she's crying.  Also, that is a very professional photograph.  Obviously for publicity.  I can't imagine that such a picture would be taken if the reason for her crying is sexual abuse.  Look, I'm not going to weigh in either way.  Some of those pictures are creepy as fuck.  But so far from what I can tell the case against that guy is all rumor and innuendo.  Child rape is obviously a very, very serious crime and I'm not going to pass judgment without more facts.  

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I think what it means is that in an industry where children are vulnerable, and the leadership seems to be full of pedophiles, the cycle of abuse gets perpetrated by other child actors who were sexualized early on.

Pervert director takes young kid aside and gives him or her drugs to sedate them.

Rapes their mouth and anus repeatedly.

Repeat this over the years.

That kid is now 14-17.  That's the only life they know.  Work hard on set, go to parties afterwards, get raped while high, pass out in some Hollywood multi-millionaire's mansion, go back to the set.

As new blood is absorbed into the cabal, these experienced teen actors simply perpetrate the same behavior on the young ones, who then get passed on to the original gapesters.

Lost Boys was a synopsis of the treatment of child actors in Hollywood.

You had the new kids move into town.

Start hanging out with a rough crowd who were the bad boys/cool kids.

They turn out to be blood-sucking Vampires (homosexual rapists) in reality, not so cool.

They aren't perpetrating these acts and lifestyle out of the blue though...

There's a head vampire running the show who is much older, with prestige and status in the community.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:49:34 PM EDT
[#4]
My father learned his film production craft from some of the legends of the industry. I remember sitting on a stool in a studio, kicking my little feet while Dad worked with Saul Bass. He turned down several studio offers and stupid money to raise us in pretty humble circumstances in Idaho. I didn't understand why, until I became an adult myself. He has physical and emotional scars from things that nearly killed him and turned our family inside-out.

I got recruited heavily into university theater, and was something of a natural in acting. I'd read for small parts and get cast in leads and sometimes several roles in the same production. A radio station was accepting audition tapes, but I didn't have one, so they tossed me into a booth and asked me to do a few cold reads for them. They offered a job within 24 hours, and I got bumped to the morning slot 4 months later. Voiceover work started coming in, with a couple projects for national clients.

Yeah, the students in acting majors were frequently damaged goods. I dropped the major after several semesters but kept going in voice work and climbing pretty quickly through some regional radio gigs in my early 20s that people twice my age were trying to get. It was time to make a major move, as I'd gone about as far as possible in the market.

Two things happened around that time. The most important was that I began to learn more about my dad and respect rather than resent his decision to keep me away from a life I was almost literally born into. The second was an offer to startup and manage a new radio station at age 22, with a ready-made network of national entertainment industry contacts thanks to its corporate backing. The recruiter took me for a drive in his vehicle and gave me his pitch. Then he got very quiet and said, "It's yours if you want it. Between you and me, don't do it. Get out of the life and stay in school."

I was in another university studying biology to have a STEM fall-back, and turned down another lead role for a show I'd decided to audition with a cold read just for kicks. Concentrating on studies, I turned down the new station's offer but kept going with my evening & weekend live shows at the biggest radio station in the region. My grades and MCAT scores were good enough to get admission to med school, so that's where I went.

There's more of me on the cutting room floor of video and audio editors than ever made the screen, and that's ok. There are some amazing people in the entertainment industry, and I've met a few, though most of those while I was too young to realize it. There are also some very depraved people in the industry, and I've been just outside the blast radius.

That's pretty similar to most walks of life - there are good and bad, predators and prey, and sometimes all found in the same individuals. I see patients who have experienced and perpetrated some terrible things. The difference between them and those in the entertainment industry is just the amount of public attention paid to them. A 14 year old runaway beaten & raped in a crackhouse and a 14 year old actress beaten & raped in a wrap party for a network production start to seem pretty similar if you ignore the location. Both have been used and dehumanized for the pleasure of someone else.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Uh. . . .Shirley Temple was not in "The Wizard of Oz."  That was Judy Garland.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As more and more details of this shit come to light I realize how one of the biggest disappointments in my life turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I was "this close" to being a child star, it was down to me and Cory Haim being cast for a role when I was 11. They went with him because he had some tv experience.

Which role?

She has been tossed out of holly wood...she got old...a crime in that business. ..now she drinks and parties as a job.

I read an article on Shirley Temple and what the Execs at MGM did to her during and after filming of Wizard of Oz....it was just insane...from sex abuse to Nazi style scientific experiments to keep her looking like a pre teen well into her 20s..during meetings,  the execs would take of her shirt and fondle her when she was 10 years old..
Uh. . . .Shirley Temple was not in "The Wizard of Oz."  That was Judy Garland.

And she wasn't 10
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yea you know those 11 year old children will do anything for fame

And while we're at it he was probably dressed provocatively and basically asking for it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He probably willingly gaped his little spencter for fame and fortune. I give not one single fuck on this date.

And while we're at it he was probably dressed provocatively and basically asking for it

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He probably willingly gaped his little spencter for fame and fortune. I give not one single fuck on this date.

Sacarsm detector check, aisle one. Regarding cofi's post, that is. GutWrench is coming off as outright creepy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:18:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Child rape and homosexuality go hand in hand.
View Quote

Well, that didn't take long.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Illuminati?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mario Puzo had a scene about exactly that in the Godfather book, published in the 60s. I always figured it was there b/c he actually knew something, it sort of stood out.

And Michael Jackson got away with it for years, despite the DA trying to get him twice. Hell, Hollywood threw him an appreciation celebration after the his trials that he didnt even show up for.

MJ wasn't a pedo.

He was a guy who never grew up because he lived a fucked up life and he suffered from mental illness.

The pedo shit was character assassination by the folks behind the scenes (call them the Illuminati or whatever) because MJ made too many public comments about them and was trying to shrug off their yoke.  They went after his daughter Paris when she tried to blow the whistle about his death.

It's the same damn thing that happened to a shit load of other celebrities.  They do what they're told or their reputation is destroyed and if that doesn't work, they end up dead.

Illuminati?  

George said it best...

Fast and furious, etc all lend to the belief that  everything is NOT fine and well.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:33:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

My meter is calibrated a little bit differently I guess. That guys is a creep.  Would you let your teenage daughter near him?
View All Quotes

I have boys and a girl. None of them would go near him. I'd break that lard ass apart.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I would have zero problems with skinning him with an Arkansas toothpick, and sleep like a baby that night.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I might even work up a appetite before bedtime.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Your response is disturbing to say the least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL hasn't this been going on since the early 1900's?

The "casting couch" tradition.  Hollyweird has been perving since it began.  It's a moral cesspool that rots anyone who comes in contact with it and stays immersed in it for any length of time.  I'm saying it's never been a secret and shouldn't be surprising to anyone.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

My meter is calibrated a little bit differently I guess. That guys is a creep.  Would you let your teenage daughter near him?
View All Quotes

No, its not worth the risk incase the rumors are true.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Look at his hand placement in the last pic, for fucks sakes that tells you all you need to know.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The "casting couch" tradition.  Hollyweird has been perving since it began.  It's a moral cesspool that rots anyone who comes in contact with it and stays immersed in it for any length of time.  I'm saying it's never been a secret and shouldn't be surprising to anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL hasn't this been going on since the early 1900's?

that's a given, Hollywood has always been a cesspool, I was referring to your use of LOL
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

George said it best...
https://youtu.be/5QOVdE_3anU

Fast and furious, etc all lend to the belief that  everything is NOT fine and well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mario Puzo had a scene about exactly that in the Godfather book, published in the 60s. I always figured it was there b/c he actually knew something, it sort of stood out.

And Michael Jackson got away with it for years, despite the DA trying to get him twice. Hell, Hollywood threw him an appreciation celebration after the his trials that he didnt even show up for.

MJ wasn't a pedo.

He was a guy who never grew up because he lived a fucked up life and he suffered from mental illness.

The pedo shit was character assassination by the folks behind the scenes (call them the Illuminati or whatever) because MJ made too many public comments about them and was trying to shrug off their yoke.  They went after his daughter Paris when she tried to blow the whistle about his death.

It's the same damn thing that happened to a shit load of other celebrities.  They do what they're told or their reputation is destroyed and if that doesn't work, they end up dead.

Illuminati?  

George said it best...
https://youtu.be/5QOVdE_3anU

GC nailed it.

There may be not be an "illumanti" but I gurantee there are circles of sick fucks with real money that all party together.  Epstein anyone?

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

Look here dude. I am not gay and im a borderline redneck in Arkansas and even I can say that what you said there is a fucking idiotic statemtent. You really put it out there.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Just another crazy headline...seems almost a daily thing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Didn't they hint about something like that back on that Corey's show?
View Quote

Yep when Haim  came on the show. Haim said you knew what  they were doing to me and you didn't  do anything. I actually  thought they were referring  to another actor.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:25:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Look at his hand placement in the last pic, for fucks sakes that tells you all you need to know.
View Quote

First off, respect for you, swamp.
Moral courage, you haz it.

And yes. I would, never touch a young girl like thst.

I've known my neighbor's girl since she was 10 years old. She has always loved  to hug.
She hugs my wife full body , when she gets to me I turn to the side a little and give her a pat on back

She just want off to college last year.
She came over and wife and I gave her tslk about being careful with guys and even girls who under influence of guys.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My father learned his film production craft from some of the legends of the industry. I remember sitting on a stool in a studio, kicking my little feet while Dad worked with Saul Bass. He turned down several studio offers and stupid money to raise us in pretty humble circumstances in Idaho. I didn't understand why, until I became an adult myself. He has physical and emotional scars from things that nearly killed him and turned our family inside-out.

I got recruited heavily into university theater, and was something of a natural in acting. I'd read for small parts and get cast in leads and sometimes several roles in the same production. A radio station was accepting audition tapes, but I didn't have one, so they tossed me into a booth and asked me to do a few cold reads for them. They offered a job within 24 hours, and I got bumped to the morning slot 4 months later. Voiceover work started coming in, with a couple projects for national clients.

Yeah, the students in acting majors were frequently damaged goods. I dropped the major after several semesters but kept going in voice work and climbing pretty quickly through some regional radio gigs in my early 20s that people twice my age were trying to get. It was time to make a major move, as I'd gone about as far as possible in the market.

Two things happened around that time. The most important was that I began to learn more about my dad and respect rather than resent his decision to keep me away from a life I was almost literally born into. The second was an offer to startup and manage a new radio station at age 22, with a ready-made network of national entertainment industry contacts thanks to its corporate backing. The recruiter took me for a drive in his vehicle and gave me his pitch. Then he got very quiet and said, "It's yours if you want it. Between you and me, don't do it. Get out of the life and stay in school."

I was in another university studying biology to have a STEM fall-back, and turned down another lead role for a show I'd decided to audition with a cold read just for kicks. Concentrating on studies, I turned down the new station's offer but kept going with my evening & weekend live shows at the biggest radio station in the region. My grades and MCAT scores were good enough to get admission to med school, so that's where I went.

There's more of me on the cutting room floor of video and audio editors than ever made the screen, and that's ok. There are some amazing people in the entertainment industry, and I've met a few, though most of those while I was too young to realize it. There are also some very depraved people in the industry, and I've been just outside the blast radius.

That's pretty similar to most walks of life - there are good and bad, predators and prey, and sometimes all found in the same individuals. I see patients who have experienced and perpetrated some terrible things. The difference between them and those in the entertainment industry is just the amount of public attention paid to them. A 14 year old runaway beaten & raped in a crackhouse and a 14 year old actress beaten & raped in a wrap party for a network production start to seem pretty similar if you ignore the location. Both have been used and dehumanized for the pleasure of someone else.
View Quote

I share a similar journey, without the father's past.

I agree that it is more about how public things at in LA and NYC. That's why some go to Chicago or the West End.  

There are predators everywhere. Think of how many football coaches have done the same thing?  Does that make all coaches depraved?  Teachers hooking up with kids. That doesn't mean all are that way.

People gain power and use it for their benefit. Period.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:01:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yep when Haim  came on the show. Haim said you knew what  they were doing to me and you didn't  do anything. I actually  thought they were referring  to another actor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't they hint about something like that back on that Corey's show?

Thats it. I knew it was something along those lines.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#25]
It's in the video posted here.  He said, "You knew they were, let's call it rape, and what did you do? Raping a 14 year old. Snort some coke with me.  Thanks."

Feldman responded, "While that was happening to you, someone else was molesting me.  What did you do?"

Sad to see them frustrated with each other over some heinous crimes that were committed against them as children by pedophiles who need their genitals slowly removed with dull blades.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:45:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:01:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That is why I don't believe Sandusky was the only one fucking little boys at Penn State.
View Quote

there were many others and they were in very important positions.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
A movie called Firstborn.

I went to a casting call with a couple of my friends (their mom used to take them to these).

Kinda had no interest in being there so I was being my usual smartass self.

That caught the casting directors eye.

Wound up doing a couple of reads there and was called back for another read with some of the cast.

Got to meet and read with Teri Garr.

Contract (3 picture deal) was drawn up and it pretty much looked like the gig was mine. Then at the last minute they decided to go with "the Canadian kid" because he had done some local TV stuff.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As more and more details of this shit come to light I realize how one of the biggest disappointments in my life turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I was "this close" to being a child star, it was down to me and Cory Haim being cast for a role when I was 11. They went with him because he had some tv experience.

Which role?

A movie called Firstborn.

I went to a casting call with a couple of my friends (their mom used to take them to these).

Kinda had no interest in being there so I was being my usual smartass self.

That caught the casting directors eye.

Wound up doing a couple of reads there and was called back for another read with some of the cast.

Got to meet and read with Teri Garr.

Contract (3 picture deal) was drawn up and it pretty much looked like the gig was mine. Then at the last minute they decided to go with "the Canadian kid" because he had done some local TV stuff.

Fucking frostbacks stealing our jobs

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:09:28 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

How do we know that isn't after the last episode was filmed, or something? I'm definitely suspicious, but there are a ton of girls involved here and none have come forward.
View Quote

That pic is from the final day of shooting.  It was talked about in some of the threads that came up in the google search.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:14:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Look here dude. I am not gay and im a borderline redneck in Arkansas and even I can say that what you said there is a fucking idiotic statemtent. You really put it out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's right in that they are both sexual perversions.  Neither are normal sexual behavior.

According to liberals and GD if you fuck a boy who''s under 18 you aren't gay but if you fuck a boy over 18 you're gay.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:15:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Read about all of the Nickelodeon girls (Amanda Bynes, Victoria Justice, Jamie Lynne Spears, Jeannette McCurdy) and the fucker in the middle of it.

Do some Googling.  It will make you sick.  You can't tell me the parents do not know what is going on.
View Quote

Dan "Consent is a social construct" Schneider
Dan "Pringles Can" Schneider
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:28:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That is not exactly what i meant... My bad. The first time someone acted inappropriately he should have fucking went to the police. It's not like he was kidnapped and chained in a dungeon. The first time is a tragedy. After that it becomes consensual in my opinion he could have went public, went to the police or just went back to being a normal person. Instead he chose to stay in the business and got rode like a train for fortune and fame. All those people in Hollywood basically sell their souls to the devil... Fuck em.
View Quote

You DO realize it's a tad more complicated than that.....right?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:18:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The second that creepy fudge-packer mentioned having to "kiss the dick", I'd have thrown him from his own moving car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I also know a young man who's now in prison for 40 years after being convicted of rape.
It started out as a "modeling" gig. Some flaming homosexual ( unknown at the time) named Micheal hired Sage to model for a collage advertisement. The collage was in New York, the photo shoot in L.A. ( first clue)

Sage went to LA. came home with a wad of cash, $3800 for two days. ( second clue).
He was showing us photos of himself and porn stars. I asked why would you meet porn stars for a collage advertisement shoot, he said they were all booked at the same hotel. ( third clue)
Then one day Micheal showed up at the surplus store where Sage hung out. The second I met Micheal I knew we were in trouble. Micheal invited us to lunch. OK free lunch why not.
When we got into his Benz there was a small dildo hanging from the mirror ( forth clue). I asked "whats up with the dick" to which he replied "anyone who rides in my Benz has to kiss the dick. ( last clue). I replied in a less than civilized manor and got out of the car. Sage did not.

Before long Sage moved to Chicago where Micheal had a "regional" office. Sage was given the job of recruiting young men for "modeling" jobs.
It din't take long before Sage was in with both feet. Young 18 year old boy getting to bang major porn stars was a powerful incentive.

Eventually  things turned to gay porn. Another of the young guys who hung around the store found an on-line video of Sage engaged in a gay "casting call" video by Googling Micheal's business.

Everything was about sex to Sage, he was a stud now. of course the local girls with similarly low morals all wanted to date Sage. In the end he was arrested with his friend and his friends father for gang raping a willing girl who only wanted to bang Sage. She wasn't willing to participate in a hidden video porn flick set up by guess who... Micheal.

The three went to prison but of course Micheal wasn't charged, he only asked Sage to make the video, so he was not held accountable.

The thing is, we live in Podunk Michigan and even here in the sticks the long arm of perversion can reach out and ruin a kids life.
Micheal is a multi millionaire living in the Hollywood hills, Sage lives in the graybar inn as a guest of the state. He money allowed him immunity.

The second that creepy fudge-packer mentioned having to "kiss the dick", I'd have thrown him from his own moving car.

I din't want to stay in the car long enough to have that opportunity. I wasn't going to be seen with or eat at the same table with him either.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:20:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You don't think that child actors and actresses get those parts because of talent do you?

I've yet to see a child in a movie that was worth watching.
View Quote

Maisie Williams in S1 of Game of Thrones.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:37:16 AM EDT
[#36]
I hate this fucking world the more I grow older
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:51:10 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:24:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

A lot of people, hundreds of them, stayed with Jackson as children. Almost all could have gained a great deal financially by turning against him. None did. Instead many spoke in his defense, and in glowing terms. I suspect Jackson was himself seriously abused, and I suspect he was trying (in his own wacky way) to protect other children.
View Quote

Joe Jackson beat the shit out of those kids. On the road, MJ roomed with Tito and Jermaine. He watched while they got with groupies. He was about 7.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:32:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He's right in that they are both sexual perversions.  Neither are normal sexual behavior.

According to liberals and GD if you fuck a boy who''s under 18 you aren't gay but if you fuck a boy over 18 you're gay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:12:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We got pre-op trannies being ok'ed by Federal Government force to use the women's facilities in schools and in public places did you ever think that would happen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think there is some truth in the left wants to legalize this shit.

Pedophilia and/or beastiality is the next new cause. Watch.

Never going to happen.  Period.

We got pre-op trannies being ok'ed by Federal Government force to use the women's facilities in schools and in public places did you ever think that would happen?

Yes, to be honest.  I did.  

There is a big difference difference between trying to address the issue of transgender toilet facilities and allowing people to molest  your kids though.  

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read about all of the Nickelodeon girls (Amanda Bynes, Victoria Justice, Jamie Lynne Spears, Jeannette McCurdy) and the fucker in the middle of it.

Do some Googling.  It will make you sick.  You can't tell me the parents do not know what is going on.

I'm going to regret it
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I agree that it is more about how public things at in LA and NYC. That's why some go to Chicago or the West End.  

There are predators everywhere. Think of how many football coaches have done the same thing?  Does that make all coaches depraved?  Teachers hooking up with kids. That doesn't mean all are that way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not so much that people get power and use it to molest kids as it is predators of all kinds  place themselves in positions where they will have easy access to targets.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:49:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:24:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

BJJ is the best choice for a kid that age. There are a bunch of reasons, but one is that the techniques are grappling, not striking, and are much more likely to be used in the type of situations a kid will be in. Most will be reluctant to kick someone in the balls, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, I honestly cannot and the thought of such boils my blood.

And as the father of a beautiful 5 y/ girl that is my world, it is my second biggest fear besides her dying.

Is 5 too young to start in crav mega or other?  Seriously thinking about starting her this summer.

My son is 5 and has been in Brazilian jiu jitsu for almost a year. He's already used it to defend himself against a school bully.

BJJ is the best choice for a kid that age. There are a bunch of reasons, but one is that the techniques are grappling, not striking, and are much more likely to be used in the type of situations a kid will be in. Most will be reluctant to kick someone in the balls, etc.

I don't know where you went to school but there was a lot of ball kicking around the old playground when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:03:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Okay, here's the trend:

1. Seduction, both straight and gay, starts to become common in Hollyweird.

2. Gay seduction becomes common.

3. Newly-seduced actors/actresses assauge their guilt by accepting their forced preference reassignment.

Anyone want to guess the next step? (Hint: it's about including ALL of America in their "preference.")
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Holy shit! Is the Ricky from better off dead???
View All Quotes

Yup.  That's him.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:55:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wasn't he "really good friends" with Micheal Jackson?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:24:10 PM EDT
[#49]
From the Motion Picture Association of America:

No children's orifices were gaped/violated during the making of this film.

(The final cut after-party was a smash!)
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#50]

Proof is right there, and whiy Jamie Lynn Spears pretty much disappeared out of the spotlight. Do you guys really think Brittney Spears and Amanda Bynes just went crazy from being spoiled brats? Its pretty well implied that Spielberg is one of the other big names involved as well.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top