Call it casting couch auditions.
Or exploited college girls.
Yeah thats the ticket
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't think that child actors and actresses get those parts because of talent do you?

I've yet to see a child in a movie that was worth watching.

They should make.videos about that.
Call it casting couch auditions.
Or exploited college girls.
Yeah thats the ticket

Hetero shenanigans are cheeky and fun, homo shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That is not exactly what i meant... My bad. The first time someone acted inappropriately he should have fucking went to the police. It's not like he was kidnapped and chained in a dungeon. The first time is a tragedy. After that it becomes consensual in my opinion he could have went public, went to the police or just went back to being a normal person. Instead he chose to stay in the business and got rode like a train for fortune and fame. All those people in Hollywood basically sell their souls to the devil... Fuck em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He probably willingly gaped his little spencter for fame and fortune. I give not one single fuck on this date.

Children can't "willingly gape" their little 'spencter's.

It's not like they were 18 year olds trying to make it Hollywood.

That is not exactly what i meant... My bad. The first time someone acted inappropriately he should have fucking went to the police. It's not like he was kidnapped and chained in a dungeon. The first time is a tragedy. After that it becomes consensual in my opinion he could have went public, went to the police or just went back to being a normal person. Instead he chose to stay in the business and got rode like a train for fortune and fame. All those people in Hollywood basically sell their souls to the devil... Fuck em.

Child rape by definition can never be consensual.   It's easy to control children if you're an adult figure, hence the laws that protect children from this behavior.

This is NOT the children's fault in any way, shape, or form.     It's the parents' fault, and of course the abusing sacks of shit who did it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

A lot of people, hundreds of them, stayed with Jackson as children. Almost all could have gained a great deal financially by turning against him. None did. Instead many spoke in his defense, and in glowing terms. I suspect Jackson was himself seriously abused, and I suspect he was trying (in his own wacky way) to protect other children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mario Puzo had a scene about exactly that in the Godfather book, published in the 60s. I always figured it was there b/c he actually knew something, it sort of stood out.

And Michael Jackson got away with it for years, despite the DA trying to get him twice. Hell, Hollywood threw him an appreciation celebration after the his trials that he didnt even show up for.

MJ wasn't a pedo.

He was a guy who never grew up because he lived a fucked up life and he suffered from mental illness.

The pedo shit was character assassination by the folks behind the scenes (call them the Illuminati or whatever) because MJ made too many public comments about them and was trying to shrug off their yoke.  They went after his daughter Paris when she tried to blow the whistle about his death.

It's the same damn thing that happened to a shit load of other celebrities.  They do what they're told or their reputation is destroyed and if that doesn't work, they end up dead.

A lot of people, hundreds of them, stayed with Jackson as children. Almost all could have gained a great deal financially by turning against him. None did. Instead many spoke in his defense, and in glowing terms. I suspect Jackson was himself seriously abused, and I suspect he was trying (in his own wacky way) to protect other children.

Something tells me Jackson's home was more of a refuge from abuse than the source of it so many would want us to believe.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:21:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As more and more details of this shit come to light I realize how one of the biggest disappointments in my life turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I was "this close" to being a child star, it was down to me and Cory Haim being cast for a role when I was 11. They went with him because he had some tv experience.

View Quote

LoL.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#5]
To be fair, even without predatory pedophiles surrounding them, being a child star would probably wreck many kids' chances of eventually leading "well-adjusted" lives, whatever that might be.  Fame, money, isolation, parental dependence, disruption, displacement...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You don't think that child actors and actresses get those parts because of talent do you?

View Quote

The girl in the newer True Grit movie was real good.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
To be fair, even without predatory pedophiles surrounding them, being a child star would probably wreck many kids' chances of eventually leading "well-adjusted" lives, whatever that might be.  Fame, money, isolation, parental dependence, disruption, displacement...
View Quote

On the other hand, Kirk and Candace Cameron used to be frequent guests at my kids' birthday parties and they turned out OK. Oh, . . . .wait . . .
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:33:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Child rape by definition can never be consensual.   It's easy to control children if you're an adult figure, hence the laws that protect children from this behavior.

This is NOT the children's fault in any way, shape, or form.     It's the parents' fault, and of course the abusing sacks of shit who did it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He probably willingly gaped his little spencter for fame and fortune. I give not one single fuck on this date.

fuck him and Hollywood. Isn't he dead anyway?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:42:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

those girls are certifiable..
certainly not a good childhood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read about all of the Nickelodeon girls (Amanda Bynes, Victoria Justice, Jamie Lynne Spears, Jeannette McCurdy) and the fucker in the middle of it.

Do some Googling.  It will make you sick.  You can't tell me the parents do not know what is going on.

Thanks for that rabbit hole Greggy_D
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

However his statement is a blanket statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Child rape and homosexuality go hand in hand.

In the cases discussed in the article, it appears, he's correct.

However his statement is a blanket statement.

Using his logic you could say Heterosexuality and child rape go hand in hand since homosexual guy is unlikely to molest a girl.

Sexual orientation has no bearing on whether or not someone is a pedophile.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

What kind of person do you have to be to even think about something like that in response to this?

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#12]
What a bunch of degenerates.  I doubt it's changed since he was a kid.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:49:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Doesn't surprise me at all.  Michael Jackson had parents lining up to pimp out their children for a chance at the MJ lottery.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus dude.
What the fuck
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Hollyweird, the catholic church, muslims......
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read about all of the Nickelodeon girls (Amanda Bynes, Victoria Justice, Jamie Lynne Spears, Jeannette McCurdy) and the fucker in the middle of it.

Do some Googling.  It will make you sick.  You can't tell me the parents do not know what is going on.

Links?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You realize right that most kids that have been sexually abused don't tell anyone immediately? Think about how badly being raped once will screw an otherwise well adjusted adult up and then think about how much worse it must be for a kid.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Remember when Britney Spears got a contract from Pepsi for $96 MILLION to do EIGHT frickin commercials?

I'm guessing it was what she did in the boardroom and not the commercials that made it worth their $96 mil...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Remember when Britney Spears got a contract from Pepsi for $96 MILLION to do EIGHT frickin commercials?

I'm guessing it was what she did in the boardroom and not the commercials that made it worth their $96 mil...
I wish I had 96 million to throw away on some Britney Spears in her prime pussy.

She'ed still be walking funny.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What a bunch of degenerates.  I doubt it's changed since he was a kid.
View Quote

Not for the better anyway.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#20]
I think there is some truth in the left wants to legalize this shit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:20:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You have no clue what you are talking about and should probably STFU.  You look really stupid with these comments on children.  

*just a question are you a producer in Hollywood?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:23:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Isolated.
View Quote

other than Roman Polanski drugging and anally assaulting a 13 year old in Jack Nicholson's hot tub.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Because the predators have money & will bury you to protect their way of life .

Being sued for slander would be the least of your problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So why not name names?
Why protect the predators and sickos?  That just perpetuates the crimes.  
Walk away from acting and get a job at lowes, or whatever he might be qualified for.

Because the predators have money & will bury you to protect their way of life .

Being sued for slander would be the least of your problems.

Probably true.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Doesn't surprise me at all, way to many child actors come out of Hollywood broken, there has to be abuse in the shadows.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

It is never consensual when a child in underage.  Never.  

The kids are groomed.

At first it is a nice and friendly as the groomers gain the trust of the kids and their parents, friends etc.  Then, once the abuse starts and nobody is looking the menace and threats start.

It is abuse.  Pure and simple.  The victim is subject to intense mental abuse and the physical abuse follows.  They are told that if they tell anyone, nobody will believe then and they will be ridiculed.  They are told nobody will love them because they are dirty.  They are told that if they say anything they will be beaten, or killed.  They are often are physically beaten to drive the point home.  They become slaves and any hint of dissension is dealt with swiftly.

All the while the smiling face of the abuser is seen to be showering the victim with gifts and adulation to make the victim feel guilty and perform as if everything is OK.  Anything other than public displays of gratitude by the victim will be derided as the victim being moody brat, ungrateful etc.....all part of undermining the victim.

These kids are terrorised.  I know because I've seen what happens and have dealt with the aftermath as these poor kids implode, their families are devastated and their lives start to feel like armageddon.  

I'm going to put your incredibly stupid post down to a lack of experience of these things.  Something for which you really REALLY need to be grateful.  For you to even suggest that such a thing becomes consensual after the first assault is so wrong.

The bravest kids you will ever meet are those who come out and expose their sexual abusers. I rank it alongside those kids facing a fight with cancer.  Both are terrifying and life changing events that represent a form of psychological and physiological torture and a long road to recovery....many years if not decades.

I hope you, your kids or any member of your family never have to deal with something like this.  

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pedophilia and/or beastiality is the next new cause. Watch.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#27]
The more I learn about that industry, the more glad I am that I was never part of it.  Those poor victims.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:40:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never going to happen.  Period.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:42:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well there it is.  The stupidest fucking thing I'll read today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well there it is.  The stupidest fucking thing I'll read today.

Oh, the day is still early. And GutWrench appears to be doubling down.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Then I will definitely write the Luciferian Elite a strongly worded letter. What's their address?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Franklin Scandal
Bohemian Grove
Johnny Gosh?aka James Guckert aka James Gannon

The Luciferian Elite leadership is a gaggle of pedophile homosexuals imo

Then I will definitely write the Luciferian Elite a strongly worded letter. What's their address?

Lucis Trust
120 Wall Street,
24th Floor
New York NY 10005

Lucifer=Lucis.  Just read their about page.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/732/170/796.jpg  

Really?  When did sodomy become good?  I must have missed that memo...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#32]
And good old Harry Reid is supposedly a NAMBLA member . Robert Byrd was a grand dragon in the Klan. The democratic party is tied into Hollywood can anyone see why ?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:47:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Lucis Trust
120 Wall Street,
24th Floor
New York NY 10005

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Franklin Scandal
Bohemian Grove

Lucis Trust
120 Wall Street,
24th Floor
New York NY 10005

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
And good old Harry Reid is supposedly a NAMBLA member . Robert Byrd was a grand dragon in the Klan. The democratic party is tied into Hollywood can anyone see why ?
View Quote

I've never seen Harry Reid deny it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:48:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Give it 10-20 years.  I may very well be wrong, but I wont be surprised if others and I that have speculated it are right.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Franklin Scandal
Bohemian Grove

Lucis Trust
120 Wall Street,
24th Floor
New York NY 10005

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/SLEDGEMASTER/Mobile%20Uploads/CC8D3102-6DB2-42B0-8EC0-07A11537CA40_zpskcbhcvy9.jpg

You seem like an idiot.  Probably are.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:53:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Actually, he says in his interview that, while Michael Jackson was weird, he doesn't think he was a pedophile.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mario Puzo had a scene about exactly that in the Godfather book, published in the 60s. I always figured it was there b/c he actually knew something, it sort of stood out.

And Michael Jackson got away with it for years, despite the DA trying to get him twice. Hell, Hollywood threw him an appreciation celebration after the his trials that he didnt even show up for.

Actually, he says in his interview that, while Michael Jackson was weird, he doesn't think he was a pedophile.

i don't think he was either.

i think he just had such a fucked up childhood he wanted to have a normal childhood, being ungodly rich and surrounded by leaches meant he didn't get the help he should have.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#39]
It's basically everywhere you look. It's like the biggest secret that everyone knows. From the Catholics (and if you want to have your mind blown actually read what the Catholic church has already admitted), to college sports and college administrations, to Hollywood, Madison Avenue, and even into the White House. It's everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Didn't they hint about something like that back on that Corey's show?
View Quote

Yep and they bleeped the name. I assumed it MJ.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said the same thing about the gays going main stream...just saying
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lucis Trust
120 Wall Street,
24th Floor
New York NY 10005

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Franklin Scandal
Bohemian Grove

Lucis Trust
120 Wall Street,
24th Floor
New York NY 10005

WOW.  Quick read reveals certifiable crazy. 7 rays, new age BS.

I personally don't doubt this stuff.  I think Kubrick was alluding to the elite class underworld being quite real in Eyes Wide Shut.  

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

It's basically everywhere you look. It's like the biggest secret that everyone knows. From the Catholics (and if you want to have your mind blown actually read what the Catholic church has already admitted), to college sports and college administrations, to Hollywood, Madison Avenue, and even into the White House. It's everywhere.
View Quote
Could you link to something that gives us, at least an overview, of what the Catholic church has already admitted?  

Not doubting you, but I do not follow them or their troubles.  This intrigued me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hollyweird, the catholic church, muslims......
View Quote

Penn State .........................
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:57:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Franklin Scandal
Bohemian Grove

Lucis Trust
120 Wall Street,
24th Floor
New York NY 10005

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/SLEDGEMASTER/Mobile%20Uploads/CC8D3102-6DB2-42B0-8EC0-07A11537CA40_zpskcbhcvy9.jpg

So are you saying sexual abuse is tied to satanism or pervs just being fucked in the head?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#46]
be interesting to know how many big name producers, directors, and actors of successful popular films  have short eyes, also it would be interesting how many stage parents willingly look the other way while pimping out their own kids. I imagine there wouldn't be much of an industry if they all got the justice they so rightly deserve.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

You for real?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Lucis Trust
120 Wall Street,
24th Floor
New York NY 10005

So are you saying sexual abuse is tied to satanism or pervs just being fucked in the head?

-------------------------------------------

No.  I am saying that someone in the post I responded to asked for an address and I gave them one.

From their own History page.

A publishing company, initially named Lucifer Publishing Company, was established by Alice and Foster Bailey in the State of New Jersey, USA, in May 1922 to publish the book, Initiation Human and Solar. The ancient myth of Lucifer refers to the angel who brought light to the world, and it is assumed that the name was applied to the publishing company in honour of a journal, which had been edited for a number of years by theosophical founder, HP Blavatsky. It soon became clear to the Bailey’s that some Christian groups have traditionally mistakenly identified Lucifer with Satan, and for this reason the company’s name was changed in 1924 to Lucis Publishing Company.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I hope ISIS nukes Hollywood. The country would be better off..........
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

You for real?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You for real?

He doubled down see his other post.  But hasn't returned since I asked him if he was a Hollywood producer.  I am just curious as I don't know him or what he does.  Seemed an appropriate question.  Maybe I am wrong.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top