User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From the article :

"Feldman said he still saw his abusers in the industry today but was unable to confront then and press charges because of the associated legal risks"

"People are frustrated, people are angry, they want to know how is this happening and they want answers and they turn to me and they say, 'Why don't you be a man and stand up and name names and stop hiding and being a coward?' I have to deal with that, which is not pleasant, especially given the fact that I would love to name names.

"I'd love to be the first to do it. But unfortunately California, conveniently enough, has a statute of limitations that prevents that from happening. Because if I were to go and mention anybody's name I would be the one that would be in legal problems and I'm the one that would be sued."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So why not name names?
Why protect the predators and sickos?  That just perpetuates the crimes.  
Walk away from acting and get a job at lowes, or whatever he might be qualified for.
From the article :

"Feldman said he still saw his abusers in the industry today but was unable to confront then and press charges because of the associated legal risks"

"People are frustrated, people are angry, they want to know how is this happening and they want answers and they turn to me and they say, 'Why don't you be a man and stand up and name names and stop hiding and being a coward?' I have to deal with that, which is not pleasant, especially given the fact that I would love to name names.

"I'd love to be the first to do it. But unfortunately California, conveniently enough, has a statute of limitations that prevents that from happening. Because if I were to go and mention anybody's name I would be the one that would be in legal problems and I'm the one that would be sued."

Except he's not an attorney to be able to make that determination, and he's already leaked the story in his book so his case is poisoned for that reason alone.

At this point he isn't helping any kids currently stuck in the system either, so I don't see what he hopes to accomplish other than get another headline or two. Still, if any of it is even remotely true, the psychological trauma is going to make the victims do odd stuff.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Read about all of the Nickelodeon girls (Amanda Bynes, Victoria Justice, Jamie Lynne Spears, Jeannette McCurdy) and the fucker in the middle of it.

Do some Googling.  It will make you sick.  You can't tell me the parents do not know what is going on.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:53:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He probably willingly gaped his little spencter for fame and fortune. I give not one single fuck on this date.
View Quote

There's always one.

Is there a secret GD lottery to determine who will be the abject retard on any given day?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He probably willingly gaped his little spencter for fame and fortune. I give not one single fuck on this date.
View Quote

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I guess he can enjoy his private Hell then.  Seems his money is more important to protect rather than exposing the people?  Oh well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So why not name names?
Walk away from acting and get a job at lowes, or whatever he might be qualified for.
From the article :

I guess he can enjoy his private Hell then.  Seems his money is more important to protect rather than exposing the people?  Oh well.

If I were advising him, I'd recommend a good killing spree.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Children can't "willingly gape" their little 'spencter's.

It's not like they were 18 year olds trying to make it Hollywood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not exactly what i meant... My bad. The first time someone acted inappropriately he should have fucking went to the police. It's not like he was kidnapped and chained in a dungeon. The first time is a tragedy. After that it becomes consensual in my opinion he could have went public, went to the police or just went back to being a normal person. Instead he chose to stay in the business and got rode like a train for fortune and fame. All those people in Hollywood basically sell their souls to the devil... Fuck em.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:55:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Read about all of the Nickelodeon girls (Amanda Bynes, Victoria Justice, Jamie Lynne Spears, Jeannette McCurdy) and the fucker in the middle of it.

Do some Googling.  It will make you sick.  You can't tell me the parents do not know what is going on.
View Quote

those girls are certifiable..
certainly not a good childhood.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hollywood is a cesspool of filth. Nothing surprises me about that lifestyle.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:58:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You don't think that child actors and actresses get those parts because of talent do you?

I've yet to see a child in a movie that was worth watching.
View Quote

I always thought this kid did a good job.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
As more and more details of this shit come to light I realize how one of the biggest disappointments in my life turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I was "this close" to being a child star, it was down to me and Cory Haim being cast for a role when I was 11. They went with him because he had some tv experience.

View Quote

Which role?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

In the cases discussed in the article, it appears, he's correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Child rape and homosexuality go hand in hand.

Faggots already have a degree of pathology going on. On the twisted scale they are already skewed.  
ETA. But plenty of fags I've worked,with I would trust around any kid
A few straights I wouldn't
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:03:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I went to a college that had a large theater/music department. Several of my friends were there for theater majors.

Without a doubt the most fucked up and morally bankrupt group of people I ever met. The messed up shit they would sit around and talk about was weird.

Not a surprise that many in Hollywood are deviants and criminals.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:04:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People want to look over that little fact, in the name of gay acceptance.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:06:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We found that our with the Catholic Church if there was ever any doubts.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Hollywood/Liberals have "boy time" much like those in the middle east?  

There's a surprise.  These narcissistic bags of dicks can rot in hell.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So why not name names?
From the article :

The amount of drugs and alcohol that some of these people get involved in after going through the Hollywood meat grinder says they are not actually enjoying themselves.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Which role?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As more and more details of this shit come to light I realize how one of the biggest disappointments in my life turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I was "this close" to being a child star, it was down to me and Cory Haim being cast for a role when I was 11. They went with him because he had some tv experience.

Which role?

She has been tossed out of holly wood...she got old...a crime in that business. ..now she drinks and parties as a job.

I read an article on Shirley Temple and what the Execs at MGM did to her during and after filming of Wizard of Oz....it was just insane...from sex abuse to Nazi style scientific experiments to keep her looking like a pre teen well into her 20s..during meetings,  the execs would take of her shirt and fondle her when she was 10 years old..
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:12:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently a great deal.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:15:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That is not exactly what i meant... My bad. The first time someone acted inappropriately he should have fucking went to the police. It's not like he was kidnapped and chained in a dungeon. The first time is a tragedy. After that it becomes consensual in my opinion he could have went public, went to the police or just went back to being a normal person. Instead he chose to stay in the business and got rode like a train for fortune and fame. All those people in Hollywood basically sell their souls to the devil... Fuck em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sexual abuse of children leads to extreme psychological issues. The kids are manipulated into thinking they won't be believed, that people will blame them, etc. And many times that's confirmed by parental reaction if they do actually tell. Kids don't usually go straight to the police. They go to mom or dad. And if mom or dad dismisses their concerns, the kids often feel they have nowhere else to turn. It's terrible to condemn a survivor of childhood sexual abuse based on the fact that they never went to the cops after the first time. That is an adult reaction, not the thought process of a child. And by the time they're old enough to have an adult reaction to that sort of situation, they've been victimized for so long that it's not even something that would occur to them to do. They are psychologically broken by then.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Which role?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which role?

A movie called Firstborn.
I went to a casting call with a couple of my friends (their mom used to take them to these).
Kinda had no interest in being there so I was being my usual smartass self.
That caught the casting directors eye.

Wound up doing a couple of reads there and was called back for another read with some of the cast.
Got to meet and read with Teri Garr.

Contract (3 picture deal) was drawn up and it pretty much looked like the gig was mine. Then at the last minute they decided to go with "the Canadian kid" because he had done some local TV stuff.

I often wonder how much him being from a jacked up family situation and I having a stable, 2 parent household played into their decision. Kinda hard to "groom" somebody if they have a stable family life.
That and my dad was a LEO.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:19:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You realize we are talking about an 11 year old child, right?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
She has been tossed out of holly wood...she got old...a crime in that business. ..now she drinks and parties as a job.

I read an article on Shirley Temple and what the Execs at MGM did to her during and after filming of Wizard of Oz....it was just insane...from sex abuse to Nazi style scientific experiments to keep her looking like a pre teen well into her 20s..during meetings,  the execs would take of her shirt and fondle her when she was 10 years old..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which role?

Uh. . . .Shirley Temple was not in "The Wizard of Oz."  That was Judy Garland.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:21:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Mario Puzo had a scene about exactly that in the Godfather book, published in the 60s. I always figured it was there b/c he actually knew something, it sort of stood out.

And Michael Jackson got away with it for years, despite the DA trying to get him twice. Hell, Hollywood threw him an appreciation celebration after the his trials that he didnt even show up for.
View Quote

MJ wasn't a pedo.

He was a guy who never grew up because he lived a fucked up life and he suffered from mental illness.

The pedo shit was character assassination by the folks behind the scenes (call them the Illuminati or whatever) because MJ made too many public comments about them and was trying to shrug off their yoke.  They went after his daughter Paris when she tried to blow the whistle about his death.

It's the same damn thing that happened to a shit load of other celebrities.  They do what they're told or their reputation is destroyed and if that doesn't work, they end up dead.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Acting, and show biz in general, is profession that does not lend Itself to healthy family dynamics.  It requires long separations and dealing with people who lie for a living and use and discard talent like dirty Kleenex.

It attracts gays, peds, and other sexually dysfunctional people because it is well-populated with the same.

That is one of the reasons why Hollywood is assessed with so-called gaytransbi rights.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#26]
My buddy's band opened up for Feldman in a bar in Brooklyn once and we got to hang out a bit with him and his girlfriend before he went on, he came off as an intelligent and humble guy. He's likely telling the truth.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You don't think that child actors and actresses get those parts because of talent do you?

View Quote

They should make.videos about that.
Call it casting couch auditions.
Or exploited college girls.
Yeah thats the ticket
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which role?

Lol..that's who I meant...thx...I should goto bed now..
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

So why not name names?

View Quote

Dude, "they" have killed A LOT of well-loved famous people to hide the crazy shit going on in the dark underbelly of this world.

When threats, intimidation, and character-assassination fail, they just off you and blame it on suicide or an overdose.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Faggots already have a degree of pathology going on. On the twisted scale they are already skewed.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I literally can not count all the strippers with daddy issues caused by gay aunts.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There was a time when the profession of acting was looked upon as barely above prostitution.  I didn't quite get it when I was younger, but the older I get, the more it is understandable.

The whole entertainment industry, from the NY stage to the LA studios, is a morass of immorality.  The damage comes in when they try to justify their lifestyles and foist their perversion on the rest of the world with their influence over all the tubes we're slaves to.

Bread and circuses and Bacchanalia.  What's old is new again, but now it's forced into our homes and not isolated to a stadium or behind the closed doors of a palace or villa.
View Quote

The thing to remember about actors is that what they do, in essence, is SELL.  And they can sell anything because they throw their entire soul into it.  This is why we get believable and memorable characters like honorable mobsters, hookers with a heart of gold, etc. when in reality nobody like that actually exists.  They can make anything no matter how depraved seem understandable and create sympathy.    They sell their characters because that's what makes them money and that's what makes hollywood run.    Drug use and pedophila are easy to accept in a world where all you have to do is create a nuanced narrative about why you should be sympathetic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Apparently a great deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently a great deal.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:30:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I went to a college that had a large theater/music department. Several of my friends were there for theater majors.

Without a doubt the most fucked up and morally bankrupt group of people I ever met. The messed up shit they would sit around and talk about was weird.

Not a surprise that many in Hollywood are deviants and criminals.

View Quote

Well, when you have a whole city full of people willing to do anything to become famous, don't necessarily be surprised by what "anything" may entail.

I'm sure Scarlet Johansson got all of her roles due to her acting "talent" as well.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So why not name names?
View Quote

They only go after black men who stray off of the liberal plantation.
Bill Cosby
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

MJ wasn't a pedo.

He was a guy who never grew up because he lived a fucked up life and he suffered from mental illness.

The pedo shit was character assassination by the folks behind the scenes (call them the Illuminati or whatever) because MJ made too many public comments about them and was trying to shrug off their yoke.  They went after his daughter Paris when she tried to blow the whistle about his death.

It's the same damn thing that happened to a shit load of other celebrities.  They do what they're told or their reputation is destroyed and if that doesn't work, they end up dead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mario Puzo had a scene about exactly that in the Godfather book, published in the 60s. I always figured it was there b/c he actually knew something, it sort of stood out.

And Michael Jackson got away with it for years, despite the DA trying to get him twice. Hell, Hollywood threw him an appreciation celebration after the his trials that he didnt even show up for.

MJ wasn't a pedo.

Illuminati?  

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There was a time when the profession of acting was looked upon as barely above prostitution.  I didn't quite get it when I was younger, but the older I get, the more it is understandable.

The whole entertainment industry, from the NY stage to the LA studios, is a morass of immorality.  The damage comes in when they try to justify their lifestyles and foist their perversion on the rest of the world with their influence over all the tubes we're slaves to.

Bread and circuses and Bacchanalia.  What's old is new again, but now it's forced into our homes and not isolated to a stadium or behind the closed doors of a palace or villa.
View Quote

Lol

Says the guy who lives in a state whose economy is heavily reliant on the entertainment industry to keep it afloat.  

Disney owns most of Broadway.  I guess shows like The Lion King, The King and I, Matilda, School of Rock, Jersey Boys and Long Days Journey Into Night are destroying the moral fabric of this great nation...actually since O'Neil's play features a drug ravaged individual it has most likely caused people to take part.     Yet LDJIN received the Pulitzer Prize when our country was most conservative.  Strange.

You have a choice as to what to see, read, listen to, etc.  If you don't like it, don't give it money or attention--like what you have done with your avatar!
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

WTF?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
They hinted that Charlie Sheen had molested/raped Corey Haim while they worked together. I believe it Knowing now that he's a homo that paid millions to suppress a recording of himself blowing an HIV+ party boy while on crack.
View Quote

"winning"
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes i do.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Franklin Scandal
Bohemian Grove
Johnny Gosh?aka James Guckert aka James Gannon

The Luciferian Elite leadership is a gaggle of pedophile homosexuals imo
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Franklin Scandal
Bohemian Grove

View Quote

Then I will definitely write the Luciferian Elite a strongly worded letter. What's their address?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:52:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Then I will definitely write the Luciferian Elite a strongly worded letter. What's their address?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Franklin Scandal
Bohemian Grove

666 Reptilian Prade
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So why not name names?
View Quote

Because their motivation to get paid outweighs their moral compasses to do the right thing.

Which is why the problem perpetuates.

They are essentially whoring themselves, and then complaining about being whores.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6GP2xiH-1JY/maxresdefault.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was ultra annoying in The War of the Worlds.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because the director thought the audience wanted to hear her scream through the entire fucking movie.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I literally can not count all the strippers with daddy issues caused by gay aunts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women who are abused as children often turn to stripping and porn, many men who are abused as children seek refuge in the homosexual community.
Both are more often abused by men.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Because the director thought the audience wanted to hear her scream through the entire fucking movie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well...that'd be a "No" for me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well there it is.  The stupidest fucking thing I'll read today.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I firmly disagree. The day is yet young and lots of GD residents will be starting the holiday weekend early. You should definitely not give up hope for something stupider at this point.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

MJ wasn't a pedo.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MJ wasn't a pedo.

A lot of people, hundreds of them, stayed with Jackson as children. Almost all could have gained a great deal financially by turning against him. None did. Instead many spoke in his defense, and in glowing terms. I suspect Jackson was himself seriously abused, and I suspect he was trying (in his own wacky way) to protect other children.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top