Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Wall just got 10 ft higher
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm not sure she will win by so many electoral votes.  I still don't see Trump pulling the 270 he needs though.
View Quote

Philadelphia is predicted to go red, they are in desperate need for jobs

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:55:20 PM EDT
[#3]
And the college that gets it right "almost every time since 1970" or some such shit predicted Bernie would win.

Trump is going to win this election.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:58:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure she will win by so many electoral votes.  I still don't see Trump pulling the 270 he needs though.

If PA goes red his chances are much better, but he needs PA, FL and OH.  If he loses OH and gets VA he still loses.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think Philadelphia, a city that had some precincts that had zero votes for Romney in 2012, will vote for Trump?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#6]
While this is not scientific in the least take a look at how many followers Hillary has on FB compared to Trump. If those were election numbers Trump would be rubbing the Hilldogs face in the pile of shit she just dropped on the carpet.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:00:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's true. Gallup has him at 52% right now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You lost me at "President Obama's strong approval ratings."

Traditionally that is not considered to be strong.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#8]
So they predicted every pres election since 1980 which tells me they were wrong on that one...so what does that mean? Carter was up 25 points in Oct according to the controlled media then. This election is more like 1980, Carter=FBHO combined with "Reagan democrats" being the deciding factor.

This election has baffled all except those who understand the mood of the electorate, which favors Trump. Clinton is the ultimate insider in the year when the outsider is what people want on all sides...sucks to be her. In fact 10-20 percent of Dems questioned plan on voting for Trump, again a blazing fact they are ignoring with their great wisdom that failed them in 1980.

It goes back to what I've said all along, actions speak louder than words. If those "in the know" were so confident we would not have seen the non-stop shit your pants shrill level attacks on Trump from this media and those in power since day 1. Insiders who know, knew they had to stop him before he got to the general...they failed. Otherwise they would love to be running against another Romney.

So in 2020 this model will say it has predicted every election correctly except 1980 and 2016 .
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:02:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Same totals from 2012.

Who would have thought that running a Northeastern RINO in 2016 would have similar results to running a Northeastern RINO in 2012?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Moody’s latest model predicts Clinton will take 332 electoral votes compared to Donald Trump’s 206

Same totals from 2012.

Who would have thought that running a Northeastern RINO in 2016 would have similar results to running a Northeastern RINO in 2012?

Defeatist bullshit. There has not been a single General Election vote counted and you are already saying that Welcome to the White House Hillary?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Defeatist bullshit. There has not been a single General Election vote counted and you are already saying that Welcome to the White House Hillary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Moody’s latest model predicts Clinton will take 332 electoral votes compared to Donald Trump’s 206

Same totals from 2012.

I am saying the model is predicting the same result from 2012.  

Call that defeatist if you want.  You should contact Moody's Analytics and tell them they're being defeatists and already welcoming HRC to the White House.

Get your sand out.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I can believe it.

Look how many panty waisted little pussies on the right are throwing temper tantrums and threatening to either vote for Hillary or not at all because their Canadian dude Cruz didn't get it and they believe it when anchor tits on MSM tells them a Trump presidency would be bad.

If she gets it, it'll be because of sandy vagina little cocksuckers like those we have on the right.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:12:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gallup said, it must be true.

After all you can't say anything on the Internet that isn't true.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wanna bet the Dem political arm is spending money to pay off these polls and news outlets to manipulate the election just like they did with NPR and J-Street on the Iran arms deal.  It is all to produce an "echo chamber" in order to brainwash the masses.
View Quote

The masses don't want to vote for a loser, lots of people vote for who they think will win. If the media convinces people, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I can believe it.

Look how many panty waisted little pussies on the right are throwing temper tantrums and threatening to either vote for Hillary or not at all because their Canadian dude Cruz didn't get it and they believe it when anchor tits on MSM tells them a Trump presidency would be bad.

If she gets it, it'll be because of sandy vagina little cocksuckers like those we have on the right.
View Quote
According to your analysis, the presumptive nominee should try to unify the party.  

It is a shame he doesn't want to do that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Honestly, this year feels really different. Trump has completely obliterated conventional wisdom. Any model that would have predicted anything when it came to chances of securing the nomination, was thrown completely out the window this time. I'm not sure why the general election would be any different.

All I'm going to do is observe from this point on. Hell, I didn't think he'd win a single primary (and neither did any other "smart" analyst back when he announced). That was a pretty safe assumption too, by traditional standards. Except it was completely wrong. Yeah. Oops.

I ain't predicting shit this year, and I'm not sure why anyone else would stick their neck out either, at this point.

We're in uncharted territory. Political scientists are going to be studying this one for years.

Conventional wisdom says Hillary will obliterate him. Conventional wisdom has a poor track record this time around. It'd the damndest thing. Trump has been getting away with shit that no other politician could have survived. So at this point?  Fuck if I know.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
6 months left dude, lots of shit can happen in 6 months.
View Quote

People could be indicted, revelations made... Lots of possibilities.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
One of the world’s most well-known financial institutions which correctly predicted every presidential election since 1980 is predicting a win for Hillary Clinton.

Moody’s Analytics, a subsidiary of credit ratings agency Moody’s, believes President Obama’s strong approval ratings will give the Democratic nominee a significant advantage come November.
View Quote

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/22/model-that-correctly-predicted-every-election-since-1980-gives-2016-verdict/

View Quote

What strong approval ratings?  That fucker is at more than 50% DISAPPROVAL.   No need to read beyond that.  This is nothing but an obvious attempt to suppress Republican turn out, but of course the Cruz bots will jump all over this and declare the election over.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Nothing new here. I've know that Hillary would win since about 2 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#20]
I predict that the winning candidate will be viewed as an idiot by his or her counterpart in every other nation.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You think Philadelphia, a city that had some precincts that had zero votes for Romney in 2012, will vote for Trump?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't shoot the messenger.

MSNBC did the bit.  With Romney, they were that close.  With no jobs democrats are voting Trump

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Dems know how to band together and get the job done, while we have #never-minds who virtually guarantee the dems will win again.

I hope the Trump factor negates these idiots.  There is no perfect Conservative who can win, so deal with it - Trump's the best shot we've had in a long time.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

How is Obama's approval rating over 50%?
View Quote

Dontchaknow unemployment is like zero...

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#24]
I honestly don't see how Trump even has a chance. All the touchy-feely issues will dominate the narrative just as they did in 2012, and that's how the election will be decided. Since immigration is Trump's chosen issue, the Republican Party won't even need another Akin moment to torpedo the election.

The MSM and social media will continue running stories of bigotry, racism, sexism, and Islamophobia, and the writing is on the wall.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Depends on where the poll was taken................in some areas you could probably get a 70% approval rating

Quoted:
How is Obama's approval rating over 50%?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#26]
As soon as Bernie drops out, the Dems will most likely kiss and make up, and then the polls will switch to showing how badly Trump will get trounced by Hillary. Unless she gets indicted, which most likely means she will not get indicted.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

According to your analysis, the presumptive nominee should try to unify the party.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I can believe it.

LOL, checkmate.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I honestly don't see how Trump even has a chance. All the touchy-feely issues will dominate the narrative just as they did in 2012, and that's how the election will be decided. Since immigration is Trump's chosen issue, the Republican Party won't even need another Akin moment to torpedo the election.

The MSM and social media will continue running stories of bigotry, racism, sexism, and Islamophobia, and the writing is on the wall.
View Quote

Trump will smoke her.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Obama's approval ratings are relatively high right now because (a) as a lame duck, he's seen as being unable to do much further harm, and (b) he looks good in contrast to both Hillary and Trump.

When it comes to a choice between Hillary and Trump, Obama's ratings will be irrelevant.

Between the two of them, people will be voting based on who they dislike more.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top