Quoted:
Jesus.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:59:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I got nothin'.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Surprised they didnt just cut it open and sell the parts for beer money.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Jump a clump of non viable tissue huh? I pray to god there is a hell and people who do these things go there.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

They probably would have a year ago.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:07:11 PM EDT
[#7]
lowlife motherfuckers
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:12:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Jump a clump of non viable tissue huh? I pray to god there is a hell and people who do these things go there.
View Quote

You can be assured that God has a special place in hell for abortionists and likely all the abortion supporters too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:16:30 PM EDT
[#9]
"Nobody did anything wrong," said Kat Sabine, Executive Director of the Arizona chapter of NARAL Pro-Choice America in April when she spoke with 12 News.
"Absolutely nobody did anything wrong. The doctor, in fact, did everything right,” said Sabine.

Sick fucking cold blooded murderers nothing more.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:16:40 PM EDT
[#10]
When family planning goes wrong.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:19:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"Nobody did anything wrong," said Kat Sabine, Executive Director of the Arizona chapter of NARAL Pro-Choice America in April when she spoke with 12 News.
"Absolutely nobody did anything wrong. The doctor, in fact, did everything right,” said Sabine.

View Quote

When the law and only the law tells you if something is wrong, you are a sociopath and nothing more.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:19:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#13]
The article says that federal law requires abortionists to provide medical care for babies born alive. It also says all this joint had to offer was oxygen. It seems to me that inspections may be in order to ensure that abortion clinics are equipped to follow the federal mandate.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:20:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Reminds me of the part out of The Bible right before God gets angry
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:21:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Just some clumps of tissue huh?

More like murder.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#17]
My God, what a fucked people we are. Temples of death and celebrated insanity.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Took the words outta my mouth. So sad and painful as a species.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You can be assured that God has a special place in hell for abortionists and likely all the abortion supporters too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm with them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#20]
and people argue that they are a lump of cells
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:34:56 PM EDT
[#21]
That wasn't a fetus anymore. What race was it? Let's get all SJW on this..
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:34:59 PM EDT
[#22]
According to documents, the fetus died minutes after being taken to the hospital.
View Quote

For a minute I was worried we'd have another member of the FSA.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:36:28 PM EDT
[#23]
There are "people" among us who are part human and part something very dark. I don't know what exactly, but I can't see how a sane, normal human could willingly do shit like this to another innocent, helpless living creature.  Humans?  Sorry, I don't see them and me being of the same species.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:38:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:38:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sure believe he does...
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#26]
This story kind of ruined my night. Abortion makes me sick as it is, and this is just even sadder.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:42:54 PM EDT
[#27]
How is this not murder?  
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:43:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I'll bet mommy felt very good about her "women's health issue" decision when her baby was dying on the scales.  I would think any normal person would be suicidal after that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:45:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Not clicking on that link.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:46:03 PM EDT
[#30]
There are no words.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#31]
God help us
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#32]
God help us
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#33]
It is easy to get paid to murder people when you decide to believe that they are not actually people.
It is a common trait among the worst people and societies in history.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:48:30 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe so

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#36]
The article never once called it a baby.  Only a fetus.  

I really don't have any words for how deplorable this is.

Correction.  Only the people at the clinic never called it a baby.  Very telling.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:49:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Getting in on the 1st page of this one.

I'm sure all discussion will be civil.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:51:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'll bet mommy felt very good about her "women's health issue" decision when her baby was dying on the scales.  I would think any normal person would be suicidal after that.
View Quote

It screws women up bad. I'd like to see more of an in depth study on women whom have an abortion and their mental health down the road, suicide rates, etc. Abortionists fight like Hell to keep studies like that from being conducted and seek out the ones who say "Abortion made my life great" but shield the mass amount of women who do to "respect their privacy" it's a huge sham. We are freinds with a crisis counseled that ONLY deals with women who are absolute train wrecks for years after abortions. Many can't function normally or were damaged bad from the experience.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Lord have mercy on us
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:53:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Keeping the argument of if abortion is right or wrong out of it.

This being was set to be terminated, its basic functions ended up kicking in, and it didnt survive. We cannot know the outcome but the chances of any kind of life is slim to none.  (dated a red head nurse who worked night shift delivering babys and I heard horror stories of premature births)

Also breathing does not equate to life in all cases, breathing and movement can last a relatively long time after death.

It sounded like someone waited a little longer than they should have to have the procedure and I am sure there will be an investigation into that. Potentially shave a few weeks off the deadline.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Pro abortionists tend to be [not always though, plenty here are in favor of it.] liberal and democrat, I wonder if they understand their vacuums and instruments kill more humans then every gun and ''violent'' murderer in decades.

One can accurately judge a people based on how  they treat the helpless and old.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

When the law and only the law tells you if something is wrong, you are a sociopath and nothing more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope you don't apply that standard to everyone.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:56:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It screws women up bad. I'd like to see more of an in depth study on women whom have an abortion and their mental health down the road, suicide rates, etc. Abortionists fight like Hell to keep studies like that from being conducted and seek out the ones who say "Abortion made my life great" but shield the mass amount of women who do to "respect their privacy" it's a huge sham. We are freinds with a crisis counseled that ONLY deals with women who are absolute train wrecks for years after abortions. Many can't function normally or were damaged bad from the experience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does your counselor friend work with Rachel's Vineyard?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet they're still up to the body parts business only they are more careful with how they conduct themselves. Lunatics like this are unfazed by the bad press they got.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:57:46 PM EDT
[#46]

Sadly I read this while eating.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:58:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Keeping the argument of if abortion is right or wrong out of it.

This being was set to be terminated, its basic functions ended up kicking in, and it didnt survive. We cannot know the outcome but the chances of any kind of life is slim to none.  (dated a red head nurse who worked night shift delivering babys and I heard horror stories of premature births)

Also breathing does not equate to life in all cases, breathing and movement can last a relatively long time after death.

It sounded like someone waited a little longer than they should have to have the procedure and I am sure there will be an investigation into that. Potentially shave a few weeks off the deadline.
View Quote

How very clinical.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Murder
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:59:06 PM EDT
[#49]
That is fucking horrifying.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah and we are well overdue for another Great Flood. There is nothing worthwhile left preserving. Just flood it all and start over.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top