BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That fucker is the lowest subspecies of BOTH.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Libertarians are just a subspecies of moonbat.

Are republicans better?

Who? Me?
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Are republicans better?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are republicans better?

Yes:
1.  They can actually win something.
2.  They are not Democrats. .

Not perfect, some are good, some are pretty bad, but all Democrats are bad. If a libertarian had a chance, I'd consider it.  But they don't.  So I don't.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#4]
At the end of March, Johnson's campaign reportedly had $35,000 in the bank.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
At the end of March, Johnson's campaign reportedly had $35,000 in the bank.  
View Quote

That might be good if he was running for city councilman in Dubuque, Iowa.

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:14:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:17:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well... The Republican Party has put New York liberal Donald Trump on the ballot...

Gun rights have taken a serious hit this election cycle, from the looks of things...

If the libertarians put an anti-gun candidate on the ballot... Lets see... That makes the Democrats, Republicans, and the Libertarians with an anti-gun candidate on the ballot...
View Quote

The republican party would never put a former MA governor who signed an assault weapon ban into permanent law at the top of their ticket.  

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think he means Johnson--both a moonbat (duh), and he was the REPUBLICAN governor of N. Mexico.  Or maybe both a "Libertarian" (this week) and a Republican.  Or maybe a "Libertarian" (this week) and a moonbat.  Hard to say for sure, but I didn't take it to mean you.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are republicans better?

Who? Me?

I think he means Johnson--both a moonbat (duh), and he was the REPUBLICAN governor of N. Mexico.  Or maybe both a "Libertarian" (this week) and a Republican.  Or maybe a "Libertarian" (this week) and a moonbat.  Hard to say for sure, but I didn't take it to mean you.  

OK. That is what I initially thought. Being myself, I over analyzed it and interpreted it differently.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:19:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Freedom is scary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to consider myself a sort-of libertarian. As I've grown older, I've become the diametric opposite of a libertarian: socially conservative and economically leftist. The country is going to hell in a hand basket with too much permissiveness.

Freedom is scary.

WTF.  The worst combination of both major ideologies.  GD never fails to disappoint.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

WTF.  The worst combination of both major ideologies.  GD never fails to disappoint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to consider myself a sort-of libertarian. As I've grown older, I've become the diametric opposite of a libertarian: socially conservative and economically leftist. The country is going to hell in a hand basket with too much permissiveness.

Freedom is scary.

That's what I said the first time he brought that up. GD really hates freedom though. You don't have to look far to see that.

"too much permissiveness"
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well... The Republican Party has put New York liberal Donald Trump on the ballot...

Gun rights have taken a serious hit this election cycle, from the looks of things...

If the libertarians put an anti-gun candidate on the ballot... Lets see... That makes the Democrats, Republicans, and the Libertarians with an anti-gun candidate on the ballot...
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Congratulations. You're in agreement with a known Marxist. My days of not taking you seriously are coming to a middle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom is scary.

Hairy balled guys trying to use a woman's shower is not freedom. Nor is wave after wave of illegals crossing our border...which the Libtardians love.

Congratulations. You're in agreement with a known Marxist. My days of not taking you seriously are coming to a middle.

You cognitive dissonance is out of control.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You cognitive dissonance is out of control.
View Quote

So is your intellectual dishonesty.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom is scary.

On the upside, that kind of just plain brilliant world view seems to at least be in the minority here.

But the fact that it even exists at all is just...wow.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The republican party would never put a former MA governor who signed an assault weapon ban into permanent law at the top of their ticket.  

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Mitt_Romney_by_Gage_Skidmore_7.jpg/220px-Mitt_Romney_by_Gage_Skidmore_7.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Mitt_Romney_by_Gage_Skidmore_7.jpg/220px-Mitt_Romney_by_Gage_Skidmore_7.jpg

And again... And again... And again... When will it stop.

The Republican Party will take Northeast liberals who have sought to ban guns in the arm with a needle if they could.

First Romney. Now Trump.

The Republican Party is a crack whore addicted to putting Northeast anti-gun liberals on the ballot.

For the record, at least Romney had class as a crack whore. Trump has *zero* class and is a serial adulterer and a serial liar... And has serially endorsed and supported anti-gun Democrats.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 8:31:58 PM EDT
[#16]
This kind of crap is why I stay small "l" and can't take the party seriously.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Trump has *never* supported a *nationwide* ban on "assault weapons?"

Huh.

I am pretty sure he has.

Along with supporting Hillary *after* Benghazi.

Trump is a serial liar. You can trust him... On his best day he is only the slightly better of two evils, which still makes him evil.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Crossing him off of people I'll vote for list
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 8:41:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Libertarians want free dope, open borders, and are nut jobs.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know lots of arfcom claims otherwise, but all the libertarians I've ever personally known have been ultra leftists, but they were upset with the Dems because they didnt go far enough on drug legalization.

It wasn't always this way. But that is the way it is now.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I know lots of arfcom claims otherwise, but all the libertarians I've ever personally known have been ultra leftists, but they were upset with the Dems because they didnt go far enough on drug legalization.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom is scary.

No kidding.  Alexander sounds just like my old man.  The absolute worst of both sides.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#22]
FUCK THEM BOTH.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No its not.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Retarded tax plan too.

2016, election of the moonbat.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:20:23 PM EDT
[#25]
#feelthejohnson
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Why did you become a statist instead of a conservative?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why did you become a statist instead of a conservative?

You either believe in total anarchy, or you are a statist.  The term is so retarded, as it is used by libertarians to describe anybody who disagrees with their utopian amount of government.

ETA
Didn't see that it was AlexanderA.  Carry on calling him whatever term you like, other than conservative.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Alan Peterson should've been the LP candidate.....he was actually pro gun and pro freedom. Even spoke of form 1 suppressors he built and said his first act as president would be abolishing the NFA
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not single small l libertarian I know is like that.  If anything they are more right leaning because they don't buy the big L view on open borders
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Not single small l libertarian I know is like that.  If anything they are more right leaning because they don't buy the big L view on open borders
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dont forget opposing military isolationism with us lil' l guys. But yeah..

Those are the 2 big problems I have with big L libertarianism. And as I said before I have more likes vs dislikes with GJ than DT... sooo I dunno

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#30]
LOL Libertarians
LOL GJ
LOL GB
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Is the Ron Paul cult still active here?
View Quote
They were given a software update and given a fresh coat of paint. They went from PaulBot 1.0 to PaulBots 2.0 and with the latest version they're now CruzBots with the newest shareware of #NeverTrump.

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I've until recently been reluctant to call myself a libertarian. I don't believe in open borders and I always thought I couldn't be a libertarian if I was against open borders. I'm also not for or against drug legalization. I'm apathetic towards it. I don't do drugs.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:01:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the meth fried their minds. Most Libertarians supported the Bundy Fundie Ewok Adventureland Camp with Kung-fu Grip and that right there showed me wh they really were.

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They were given a software update and given a fresh coat of paint. They went from PaulBot 1.0 to PaulBots 2.0 and with the latest version they're now CruzBots with the newest shareware of #NeverTrump.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is the Ron Paul cult still active here?

<applause.gif>
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:11:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
I registered as a Libertarian when I was first able to vote.

I am somewhat young and tot too much time has passed - the Libertarians have gotten kookier and kookier as the years go on.

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:14:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not really. Some are. A lot aren't.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:21:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:32:17 PM EDT
[#40]
It is troubling that Gary Johnson would pick a veep with a dubious past on liberty; however, the veep has little if any power except being a deciding vote in the senate with a 50/50 vote total. I still support the Libertarian party locally and nationally, but I much rather have Austin Peterson or John McAfee as the candidate instead of Gary Johnson. #AP4LP #OfficialMcAfee
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:33:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Well, shit.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:34:53 PM EDT
[#42]
How is banning guns remotely libertarian?

They should rename it the dope smoking douchebag party.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:40:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yes, fuck a multi-party system!

We want Douche Bag v. Shit sandwich!
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:47:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

The libertarian national platform basically states support for the UNRESTRICTED right to keep and bear arms.

"The only legitimate use of force is in defense of individual rights — life, liberty, and justly acquired property — against aggression. This right inheres in the individual, who may agree to be aided by any other individual or group. We affirm the individual right recognized by the Second Amendment to keep and bear arms, and oppose the prosecution of individuals for exercising their rights of self-defense. Private property owners should be free to establish their own conditions regarding the presence of personal defense weapons on their own property. We oppose all laws at any level of government restricting, registering, or monitoring the ownership, manufacture, or transfer of firearms or ammunition."

https://www.lp.org/platform
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Hell yeah.    Hes got my vote.   Dirty little inky.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:50:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well it looks like Libertarians are running a Piss Bottle. Yay third party!
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:53:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They should rename it the dope smoking douchebag party.
View Quote

It's not.  

People who aren't a good fit in either major party sometimes think it's cool to call themselves "libertarian".  I suppose it sounds cooler than calling one's self a big government, authoritarian, freedom hating, commie free-loader.  

I'm pretty much a real libertarian.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#49]
he used the phrase "common sense gun laws"....he's dead to me and i don't even know who he is
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:54:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck me, I might actually vote for Trump

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top