User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/2/2016 8:31:11 PM EDT
LOL -

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
This was covered in a thread yesterday...

But...

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#2]
If I had the opportunity to HIT that, I would too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Nail it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I love Danica.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#5]
would love to hear the drivers to pits chatter on that one.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like drivers in Cleveland. Slam on their brakes, cut across a couple lanes of traffic so they can slam on the brakes again stopping for the backed up exit traffic.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:47:44 PM EDT
[#7]
she needs blind spot monitors
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]
They appear to slide so easy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:55:10 PM EDT
[#10]
flexible
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Geez.  Does she always crash?
View Quote
It's the only thing she's good at.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:55:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think we have a running thread on that topic
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:56:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Find the Danika yoga thread
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#14]
I like the irony of the Menards sponsored car stuck in the pit of a car sponsored by Lowe's
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

she needs blind spot monitors
View Quote
they are spotters

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If I had the opportunity to HIT that, I would too.
View Quote

Nahhh, she'd hit you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd like to rear end her.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#19]
first thing that came to mind..

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:17:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Is she that much of a crowd draw to justify sponsors continuing to spend money on her?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:21:28 PM EDT
[#21]
really really good at stretching!

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:23:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Is she that much of a crowd draw to justify sponsors continuing to spend money on her?
View Quote

Watched any races lately? Lots and lots of empty seats. Ain't nobody drawing a crowd. Hell, Bristol did even fill half the stands this spring. I'd have to think something is gonna change.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Surprisingly her current sponsor is almost nobody, and probably aren't paying top price
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:33:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Watched any races lately? Lots and lots of empty seats. Ain't nobody drawing a crowd. Hell, Bristol did even fill half the stands this spring. I'd have to think something is gonna change.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not a Nascar car fan. I keep seeing threads with Danica crashing. It appears it's all she can do and I can't see how it is profitable for a sponsor.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:41:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Dammit. Learning to embed correctly.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#29]
I like how she nearly runs over her pit crew as well.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#30]
That's gotta be her spotters fail I would think.

I drove one of those cars and you can't see shit out of them if it isn't directly in front of you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:51:07 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

New administration.

FBF

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:58:06 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't say much about this lady because I don't really follow that type of racing, but WTF?

Do they all crash this much and she is getting the media for it or is she that shitty of a driver?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

New administration.

FBF

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

New administration.

FBF

How about going back to acuall 'stock' cars with a cage.

Or at least use the stock drive train of the represenitive car.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#34]
For anyone seriously bitching about Danica it's worth noting that she is currently 26th in the points standings which places 22 competing drivers behind her.  Why is no one bitching about them?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:01:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
For anyone seriously bitching about Danica it's worth noting that she is currently 26th in the points standings which places 22 competing drivers behind her.  Why is no one bitching about them?
View Quote

No one has heard of them.

Danica is pretty hot.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:07:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

New administration.

FBF

How about nobody's raced a "stock" car since the early fucking 50's.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:08:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

How many of them drive for a legit team like SHR?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:09:13 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm sure all of you professional drivers would have handled that completely different.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

New administration.

FBF

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

New administration.

FBF

Yes, there needs to be a purge at the top.  Bad decision after bad decision, then patting themselves on the back at what genius moves they made.  Meanwhile, more and more empty seats.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#40]
She makes it entertaining that's for sure.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why they are all professional drivers of course.  What else.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:11:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm sure all of you professional drivers would have handled that completely different.
View Quote

I don't see her winning a championship in the next year or two, but she can damn sure drive better than I can.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:15:56 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck, how about her car owner, Tony himself or the guy taking over for Tony next year, Clint Boyer.  Don't be fucking ignorant.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I don't see her winning a championship in the next year or two, but she can damn sure drive better than I can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winning a championship , hell, I don't see her winning a race in the next year or two, if ever.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:48:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Fuck, how about her car owner, Tony himself or the guy taking over for Tony next year, Clint Boyer.  Don't be fucking ignorant.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't even try that, Tony has been injured and or had other things on his mind for the last couple of years. You are talking about a 3 time champion, not to mention and Indy car champ and triple crown winner, how about you not being ignorant .
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:49:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

would love to hear the drivers to pits chatter on that one.

View Quote

meh, happens all the time to the guys, too.

Danica drives better than everyone posting in this thread.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Don't even try that, Tony has been injured and or had other things on his mind for the last couple of years. You are talking about a 3 time champion, not to mention and Indy car champ and triple crown winner, how about you not being ignorant .
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Numbers are numbers dude.  For whatever reason Danica is a better driver than Tony Stewart.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:19:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:37:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Looks like drivers in Cleveland. Slam on their brakes, cut across a couple lanes of traffic so they can slam on the brakes again stopping for the backed up exit traffic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Almost like the old philly four lane: Be in center city/76, see exit, cut across all lanes of traffic, being careful not to look

Eta:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Why they are all professional drivers of course.  What else.

Guess no one can make fun of or criticize NBA players missing easy shots, kickers missing extra points, or own goals in soccer because 99% of all human beings are comically bad compared to the pros.

We need to shut down ESPN too, how many of their talking heads couldn't hit a free throw to save their life?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top