BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There would've been wars, regardless. War is mankind's oldest team sport.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So much for the War to end all wars.  I think it ignited a chain fire of wars that haunt us to this day.

There would've been wars, regardless. War is mankind's oldest team sport.

War, like crime, will probably never go away.

That is why you have a strong military, the will to use it when needed and the strength of resolve to dissuade a potential enemy from testing you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Pussies. It's what's happening to current generation here. I fear for the world my little girl will live in, if it even exists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why the fuck aren't the French buying into this game?

Pussies. It's what's happening to current generation here. I fear for the world my little girl will live in, if it even exists.
The French are busy killing the fuck out of Islamic militants in Africa, those damn pussies.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:11:45 PM EDT
[#3]
You got my vote................Cry Havoc and let slip the Jane of War!

Quoted:
Good, I hope that article reflects the reality of the situation, because I like reading about those fucks being killed. As matter of fact, I'd like to kill a few myself.  Now, I understand that I'm just an old woman, totally unsuited for all that running and gunning shit.  But if there's a need for someone fix up a mess of bacon, eggs, grits, and toast and then walk down the hall and shoot three or four in the face and then go back and do the dishes, well, I'd be your girl.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Great response, Jane! :)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The French are busy killing the fuck out of Islamic militants in Africa, those damn pussies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they have damn fine hair doing it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you know they aren't?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Why? Shouldn't that be done by French and Belgian special forces?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

us-special-operators-are-quietly-avenging-the-attacks-in-paris-and-brussels

Oxymoron, both.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good, I hope that article reflects the reality of the situation, because I like reading about those fucks being killed. As matter of fact, I'd like to kill a few myself.  Now, I understand that I'm just an old woman, totally unsuited for all that running and gunning shit.  But if there's a need for someone fix up a mess of bacon, eggs, grits, and toast and then walk down the hall and shoot three or four in the face and then go back and do the dishes, well, I'd be your girl.
View Quote

I am filing for a divorce as I type this.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:49:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Meh, bull shit leak to bolster Obama.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am quite sure they are (at least the French), but we have a much greater capacity.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bravo! I like your style.

You win all of today.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:17:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that they can project like the U.S.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You win all of today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You win all of today.

Post of the year, had both I and the wife lol
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:18:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quietly?  It should have been their job for oh I don't know.  15 years now.

It should only make the news when they are titling articles:  "Special forces troops needed.  Rotations into shit hole countries taking a toll on hard chargers."

'So many terrorist fucks killed the bodies are causing problems."

"People not supporting terrorism because they are scared as fuck of being killed in their sleep."

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

How many marriage proposals did you receive over IM.  I'm having a hard time typing mine up.  IM me tips.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Good.
View Quote

But not spooky enough, less info more I dont know button bout it....
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:24:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Oxymoron, both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oxymoron, both.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:35:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

OK you young guys...this is why you should fear old women.
Jane is not kidding.

Ask grandpa how he knows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

OK you young guys...this is why you should fear old women.
Jane is not kidding.

Ask grandpa how he knows.

I'm GREAT Grandpa,and I know!

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fuck generation do you think those operators are? Baby boomers?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:43:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

They may very well be doing so.  However, the French tend to be VERY quiet about it.  Just like the crap they have done and are still doing in Africa.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:52:29 PM EDT
[#23]
How this shit should've been handled from day 1 IMO.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I was single...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Story smells like BS because its out of character for Obama.

What is believable is one of our allies is whacking them and Obama is claiming credit so he doesn't look like such a big pussy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:55:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

Best quote ever...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:58:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Excellent . I love you  always !!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? Maybe they should get their asses over to Syria and Iraq and conduct their own payback operations instead of outsourcing it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:02:53 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't mean to derail this, but isn't US military presence in Syria against the law, and doesn't it constitute a violation of the constitutional authority of Congress to declare war? Sure, good guys are taking it to the bah guys, but isn't this high crimes and misdemeanors by the President?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:08:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quite frankly,the U.S. shouldn't have to. Until there are Sunni Arabs from every oil state fighting IS,the US and Europe shouldn't do a godamn thing.

Playing jihadi whack-a-mole is a losing strategy. Nobody wants to speak the truth about the problem.

View Quote

True this.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#31]
lol
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:18:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

True this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quite frankly,the U.S. shouldn't have to. Until there are Sunni Arabs from every oil state fighting IS,the US and Europe shouldn't do a godamn thing.

Playing jihadi whack-a-mole is a losing strategy. Nobody wants to speak the truth about the problem.

True this.

Huh? The Sunni oil states are the ones propping up IS to be a thorn in the side of the Shiites. Why should we leave it up to the fox to guard the hen house?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:31:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jane, I love you! (Phileo, not Eros).
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Get some.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

This I agree.....Cut it off at the head....the Imams.
As well with any govt official in the world caught

sponsoring.  No matter high up Saudi line of succession they go.

You preach death and destruction....you die.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:37:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It should be the basic mission of the United States armed forces to hunt down and kill Islamic radical terrorists.
View Quote

We've been doing that exact thing since the creation of this country.

And they aren't radicals. The radicals are the Muslims that don't believe in jihad.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:37:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:41:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Where are the French special forces?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Meh, bull shit leak to bolster Obama.
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing.

NYT's writer ain't gonna author a pro-JSOC book w/o ulterior motive.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:45:21 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote
Great post!

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:47:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

pssst.....behind you.....

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Do they not understand the definition of the word "quietly?"
View Quote

There is no opsec in this administration.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:49:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:51:22 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:01:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Really? Maybe they should get their asses over to Syria and Iraq and conduct their own payback operations instead of outsourcing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just stop.  The more you speak, the more you show you likely have the IQ of gravel.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:07:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a feeling the French are plenty busy and aren't leaking it to the public.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:20:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Volunteer for taste tester , and won't eat everything if you leave in a hurry.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I have a feeling the French are plenty busy and aren't leaking it to the public.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope so.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Just stop.  The more you speak, the more you show you likely have the IQ of gravel.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about you take your tude and go somewhere people will care.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top