You cruzbots are so fucking desperate, you'll say anything  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Once again the Trump hater vitriol is exposed on being based on fallacy.

On to the next desperate measure for the haters to rally around.

Yeah, you're right.  The Trump supporters would never promote baseless accusations against Cruz.

The most revealing thing, is that the Trump Apologists all cling to a Breitbart story that quoted Trump's lawyer calling this a "hoax."

Trump's involvement with Epstein is well documented, as are Trump's attempts to lie about the extent of their relationship.

Facts are stubborn things.  One of Trump's teenage employees, pimped out as a sex slave from his own club.

That's a fact.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, you're right.  The Trump supporters would never promote baseless accusations against Cruz.

The most revealing thing, is that the Trump Apologists all cling to a Breitbart story that quoted Trump's lawyer calling this a "hoax."

Trump's involvement with Epstein is well documented, as are Trump's attempts to lie about the extent of their relationship.

So he doesn't have involvement with Epstein?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:08:26 PM EDT
[#3]
" />
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Not yet!  He just needs enough to force a second ballot.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

The hypocrisy from the fanatics drooling over a false rumor against Cruz that turned into a lengthy thread get offended when the same is done to their idol.

That WAS easy, wasn't it.  No wonder Cruz can steal all those delegates...
But the facts remain; Trump allowed his billionaire friend to pimp out one of his teen employees as a sex slave.

Damn! He must have a lot more delegates than Trump now.

What's the tally?

Real count...not your delusion.

Not yet!  He just needs enough to force a second ballot.  
After tomorrow there is no chance for a second ballot

Bye bye  cruz you lying POS scum bag
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:10:07 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean some people were actually dumb enough to believe that? I hadn't even bothered reading that thread because I figured it was a bad joke.

Fact:  One of Epstein's young sex slaves was pimped out, while an employee of Donald J. Trump.

Who was the pimp?

Good question.   It was THIS woman (the one next to Trump):

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-A3PVQfKFEew/Vq0X3n2u55I/AAAAAAAASBU/fe8gyKRVBvg/s280/donaldtrump%2Bghislainemaxwell.jpg
Prove it

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Cruz supporters are going to be on suicide watch tomorrow night
View Quote
Hehe

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Facts are stubborn things.  One of Trump's teenage employees, pimped out as a sex slave from his own club.

That's a fact.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a fact.  

BS

and your lying POS cruz is going down hard tomorrow

Deal with that, he's fucking toast!!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:11:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't you sell guns? I guess I can kinda see why you'd want a gun grabber like Hilldog in office. Business has been good these past 8 years.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The Trump rape thread hit like 30 pages.

29 pages of which are the same five people (Trolls) screaming diddle Don.

It's not exactly earthshaking.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

The hypocrisy from the fanatics drooling over a false rumor against Cruz that turned into a lengthy thread get offended when the same is done to their idol.

The Trump rape thread hit like 30 pages.

29 pages of which are the same five people (Trolls) screaming diddle Don.

It's not exactly earthshaking.

I don't care for the bullshit called either way.

It is however mind blowing when people don't call it both ways and shows their mentality
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Don't you sell guns? I guess I can kinda see why you'd want a gun grabber like Hilldog in office. Business has been good these past 8 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I not only sell guns , we MFGer AR's

Do you know how many Gun makers favor trump?

And not for the stupid BS you just posted, because he will secure the high court and keep the 2nd safe
The proclamation he made on his web site is almost impossible to walk away from.

Cruz would too but he's so far fucking right he can't win.

The liberal base would come out en masse to defeat him.

He's poison in the general

The same way we would against bernie  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#11]
The Cruz people on this site make me dislike Cruz.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I not only sell guns , we MFGer AR's   Do you know how many Gun makers favor trump?
And not for the stupid BS you just posted, because he will secure the high court and keep the 2nd safeThe proclamation he made on his web site is almost impossible to walk away from.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I not only sell guns , we MFGer AR's   Do you know how many Gun makers favor trump?
And not for the stupid BS you just posted, because he will secure the high court and keep the 2nd safeThe proclamation he made on his web site is almost impossible to walk away from.

The liberal base is going to come out en masse against Trump. The liberal media has already convinced the liberal base that he's the next Hitler, and by the time general election season was over, you'll be embarrassed to even vote for him with all the opposition research that will be blaring. Trump doesn't give two shits about your ARs other than the votes it will secure him. After that, good fucking luck to you. What makes you honestly think he actually gives a shit about the 2nd besides having a position piece on his website?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

You sound unhinged.   I think you might be investing a bit too much emotion into this.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Prove it  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fact:  One of Epstein's young sex slaves was pimped out, while an employee of Donald J. Trump.

Who was the pimp?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-A3PVQfKFEew/Vq0X3n2u55I/AAAAAAAASBU/fe8gyKRVBvg/s280/donaldtrump%2Bghislainemaxwell.jpg
Prove it  

No need, it's already been proven.

The acounts and testimony are legion.  (she's Jane Doe #102)
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There will be MANY attempts to October surprise Trump, especially by the rabid Cruz supporters on ARF.
View Quote

It will be fun.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It will be fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will be MANY attempts to October surprise Trump, especially by the rabid Cruz supporters on ARF.

It will be fun.

We already warned you. Why would we give a shit at that point?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For what company?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:36:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:I not only sell guns , we MFGer AR's   Do you know how many Gun makers favor trump?

View Quote

You think he's going to build a "wall" too, don't you?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

How does the delegate counts factor in as to how he represents your interests? That's nothing but bleating out "scoreboard" bullshit. Cruz is one of the few Tea Party people left who has been doing exactly what he was elected to do. What interests do you have that he is failing to represent? If anyone has been exploiting a breach it's Trump trying to divert the Tea Party movement by pretending he's an outsider and not one of the people that was directly subverting the movement itself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
How does the delegate counts factor in as to how he represents your interests? That's nothing but bleating out "scoreboard" bullshit. Cruz is one of the few Tea Party people left who has been doing exactly what he was elected to do. What interests do you have that he is failing to represent? If anyone has been exploiting a breach it's Trump trying to divert the Tea Party movement by pretending he's an outsider and not one of the people that was directly subverting the movement itself.
I see you didn't make the connection in what I said. I'll break it down more simply.

I used to like Cruz.  Then I started learning more about Cruz. Now I don't like Cruz. Other people used to like Cruz, now they don't like Cruz.  It's reflected in the fact that more people support Trump than they do Cruz. This can bee seen reflected in the delegate counts, in which even a guy like trump with all the negative things about him, is still more popular with Cruz.  Cruz's lack of popularity reaches far and wide across a large amount of interests. If that wasn't the case he'd be the number one guy.

You even expose reasons WHY Cruz is losing popularity  You say he's one of the few Tea party people left.  Yet, he's utilizing Jeb Bush's campaign finance team, and is acting like a spoiler for the RNC. The more you dig into his actual accomplishments, they are all check in the box noise making that looks good on paper, but offer little substance. He lacks leadership. All he has really done is alienate himself from people.  Then there's the whole showing up for the job he was elected to issue, and other balls of wax along those lines, but I'm sure you don't care about that as much as you do Trump.

It's kind of funny that the very person who created the run away lead against the RNC's established leadership, Trump, you say is "exploiting it" by taking away from the tea party. Which to me is nonsense. You claim Trump is "pretending" to be an outsider while everyone tries to tear him down as a liberal Democrat which is about as outsider as it gets. Of course, your argument is predicated on the assumption that the tea party is in some way still relevant at all. If Trump hadn't run, Cruz would still be at the back of the pack, being exploited by the RNC to water down fringe voters to make Jeb look better.  

Cruz's only real positive attribute from the Republican primary viewpoint, is that he's not Trump.  The only way to make Cruz look good, is by comparing him to Trump, which we see here on ARF constantly. Which, once again doesn't help Cruz at all, as evidenced by the lack of support in the primaries.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
You sound unhinged.   I think you might be investing a bit too much emotion into this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You need to look at your posts before you accuse anyone of saying unhinged BS

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who was the pimp?

Prove it  

Jane doe huh

hahahahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

For what company?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For what company?
Our own, and no I'm not saying

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sadly, I have read this many times here. Cruz simply does not have the appeal to the voters, that is why Trump has almost 5 million more popular votes. Trump IS the one who has energized the Republican voters this year, and got folks to turn out in record numbers. Like him or not, he is the ONLY hope to keep Hillary's junky ass from becoming our new ruler. Trump was not my first choice--- I used all these same old, tired arguments Cruz supporters here have used, for months with my wife and family......Trump picked rocks out of his ass in Ms. Hell,, I would support Jeb before voting for Hillary, Trump is what we have now, Cruz will be finished tomorrow, in reality. I can't believe some are pinning their hopes on his being picked at a contested convention, remember what Boner said the other day---- ain't happening. There is not any way you can dream up that Trump will try to destroy the country the way Obozo has. and he should be good for the economy and the military.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Trump people made me not willing to even hold my nose and vote for Trump.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:01:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I see you didn't make the connection in what I said. I'll break it down more simply.    

I used to like Cruz.  Then I started learning more about Cruz. Now I don't like Cruz. Other people used to like Cruz, now they don't like Cruz.  It's reflected in the fact that more people support Trump than they do Cruz. This can bee seen reflected in the delegate counts, in which even a guy like trump with all the negative things about him, is still more popular with Cruz.  Cruz's lack of popularity reaches far and wide across a large amount of interests. If that wasn't the case he'd be the number one guy.

You even expose reasons WHY Cruz is losing popularity  You say he's one of the few Tea party people left.  Yet, he's utilizing Jeb Bush's campaign finance team, and is acting like a spoiler for the RNC. The more you dig into his actual accomplishments, they are all check in the box noise making that looks good on paper, but offer little substance. He lacks leadership. All he has really done is alienate himself from people.  Then there's the whole showing up for the job he was elected to issue, and other balls of wax along those lines, but I'm sure you don't care about that as much as you do Trump.

It's kind of funny that the very person who created the run away lead against the RNC's established leadership, Trump, you say is "exploiting it" by taking away from the tea party. Which to me is nonsense. You claim Trump is "pretending" to be an outsider while everyone tries to tear him down as a liberal Democrat which is about as outsider as it gets. Of course, your argument is predicated on the assumption that the tea party is in some way still relevant at all. If Trump hadn't run, Cruz would still be at the back of the pack, being exploited by the RNC to water down fringe voters to make Jeb look better.  

Cruz's only real positive attribute from the Republican primary viewpoint, is that he's not Trump.  The only way to make Cruz look good, is by comparing him to Trump, which we see here on ARF constantly. Which, once again doesn't help Cruz at all, as evidenced by the lack of support in the primaries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're all over the place as usual. Trump helped destroy the Tea Party. He has just as much chance of getting my vote as Lois Lerner. Just because Trump's supporters can't bother to see that he was fighting against their interests, well I guess they deserve what's coming.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You're all over the place as usual. Trump helped destroy the Tea Party. He has just as much chance of getting my vote as Lois Lerner. Just because Trump's supporters can't bother to see that he was fighting against their interests, well I guess they deserve what's coming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm, all over the place? I was responding to what you stated.  If I'm all over a place it's a direct reflection of the topics YOU chose to address.  

Don't forget, you are the one that started the conversation by replying to what I said to someone else, then tried to change the context. Now you're just making noise.  No one cares about the tea party.  No one has for years.

The tea party express... expired.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:20:59 PM EDT
[#28]
surprise!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Trumpbots and Cruztards are literally two different sides of the same fucking coin.
Some of you need to take a step back and realize you are saying the exact same shit just about a different dude.

Shit like this is exactly why we are eventually going to lose.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:43:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Trumpbots and Cruztards are literally two different sides of the same fucking coin.
Some of you need to take a step back and realize you are saying the exact same shit just about a different dude.

Shit like this is exactly why we are eventually going to lose.
View Quote

The past three weeks have been a true eye opening experience, for me, regarding the true nature of some of ARFCOM's most, "previously", admired and respected members.

Unless we can all come together, against the common enemy, we are all fucked.

And I think that we all know, exactly, who that common enemy is.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:46:26 PM EDT
[#31]
And Cruzbots cry.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Turns out trump actually did rape....

The gopE
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:51:01 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Any source other than Trumpbart? That's like expecting to find the truth about a republican on Snopes.
View Quote

I have to agree, that is one hell of an asinine first post.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The Cruz affairs actually mentioned real people that he he had real contact with.  So no, it is much more fake than Cruz's story.  

The Supreme Court today again decided to keep the DC Madam list of names sealed.  Now that Cruz is losing like crazy, Montgomery Blair Sibley says he doesn't know if he will release the records.  When Cruz was "gaining momentum" he was pushing as hard as he could to get the information released.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So it is no more real than the 5 affairs Cruz had - right?

The Cruz affairs actually mentioned real people that he he had real contact with.  So no, it is much more fake than Cruz's story.  

The Supreme Court today again decided to keep the DC Madam list of names sealed.  Now that Cruz is losing like crazy, Montgomery Blair Sibley says he doesn't know if he will release the records.  When Cruz was "gaining momentum" he was pushing as hard as he could to get the information released.  

No such thing as "more fake".  It is akin to being "more dead".  It is either fake - or not.  Trump rumor mentions real people - including Trump.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Bullshit. If this underage rape story had any veracity to it, there would be ridiculous amounts of media coverage.
There would be so much coverage, you'd get tired of all the coverage. The coverage would be huuuuge!

No, seriously, it's bullshit.
View Quote

Yeah - like they dimed out Jack Kennedy for having group sex with one of his interns.  Oh, wait .....
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top