Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/2/2016 3:03:56 PM EDT
Trump rape allegationis a hoax

UPDATE: The Daily Mail has updated their story with the following new information about the origins of the lawsuit:

The address listed on the lawsuit exists, he said, but ‘there is no indication or record that that person’ named as the lawsuit plaintiff ‘ever resided there. So we believe it is a false address.’

He also said the phone number listed on the lawsuit papers rings to voicemail and publicly available records tie it to another person.

There is no record that the phone number is tied to the person who has made these allegations,’ he said.

We believe that this person does not exist.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Any source other than Trumpbart? That's like expecting to find the truth about a republican on Snopes.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:05:44 PM EDT
[#2]
There will be MANY attempts to October surprise Trump, especially by the rabid Cruz supporters on ARF.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Turns out trump actually did rape....

The gopE
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any source other than Trumpbart? That's like expecting to find the truth about a republican on Snopes.
View Quote
Yeah because you're about to see some real shit hit the fan when they track down who filed this suit

'They have video of that court house
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never have I seen a first post get it so wrong

Your post was bad and you should feed bad.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:18:08 PM EDT
[#6]
"Shocked!"
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
It's only ok when it's done to other people.  Doesnt count when it's Trump

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah because you're about to see some real shit hit the fan when they track down who filed this suit   'They have video of that court house
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah because you're about to see some real shit hit the fan when they track down who filed this suit   'They have video of that court house

That video could make things interesting.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

At the bottom of the "Trumpbart" article...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3564767/Donald-Trump-furiously-denies-woman-s-claims-raped-tycoon-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-sex-parties.html
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Now we know why there was no lawyer filing....
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Once again the Trump hater vitriol is exposed on being based on fallacy.

On to the next desperate measure for the haters to rally around.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#13]
So it is no more real than the 5 affairs Cruz had - right?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is also most likely BS.

The Cruz affair stuff only got as big as it did because 4chan and Reddit spammed it on Twitter like crazy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:34:11 PM EDT
[#15]
People do shit like this because it sticks in people's minds and the retractions are under the radar.  Cheap tactic.

HIGH ON COCAINE, DONALD TRUMP AND TED CRUZ DOUBLE-TEAMED A 14 YEAR OLD PYGMY MIDGET IN THAILAND IN 2010!!!

Sorry.  It turns out, the allegation originated from a clinton 2016 blogger named snail_trail_scissor_twat and neither candidate has ever been to thailand.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coming from a guy supporting a big government New York City progressive, I feel just fine...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Most of the sane rational people here knew it was a hoax.  however plenty of truthers in the other thread.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Diddlin Donald, getting the media to cover up his crimes yet again.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Coming from a guy supporting a big government New York City progressive, I feel just fine...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember us when you pull the lever for Hillary
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:50:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

The Cruz affairs actually mentioned real people that he he had real contact with.  So no, it is much more fake than Cruz's story.  

The Supreme Court today again decided to keep the DC Madam list of names sealed.  Now that Cruz is losing like crazy, Montgomery Blair Sibley says he doesn't know if he will release the records.  When Cruz was "gaining momentum" he was pushing as hard as he could to get the information released.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean when I write in the name of the only constitutionalist running for president. When you vote for Trump you will be voting for Hillary's clone.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Dude NO!

Cruzlims will be swinging from the rafters if you take away their last hope. Have some decency.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#23]
'Defendant Trump slapped the Plaintiff Johnson in the face with his open hand and angrily stated that he would do whatever he wanted and that he was in charge,' the suit states.

'After achieving sexual orgasm,' the lawsuit also claims, 'defendant Trump put his clothes back on and when the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, sobbed about being afraid that Defendant Trump had impregnated her, Defendant Trump angrily threw $100 bills at her and screamed at her 'to get a f***ing abortion' with the money.'
View Quote
I don't know how anyone can support this excuse for a human being.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:10:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Once again the Trump hater vitriol is exposed on being based on fallacy.

On to the next desperate measure for the haters to rally around.

View Quote
I thought you were anti trump, maybe you are but at least you're pro fair play
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
'Defendant Trump slapped the Plaintiff Johnson in the face with his open hand and angrily stated that he would do whatever he wanted and that he was in charge,' the suit states.

'After achieving sexual orgasm,' the lawsuit also claims, 'defendant Trump put his clothes back on and when the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, sobbed about being afraid that Defendant Trump had impregnated her, Defendant Trump angrily threw $100 bills at her and screamed at her 'to get a f***ing abortion' with the money.'

Did you even read the thread, or are you just this credulous in real life?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:11:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Diddlin Donald, getting the media to cover up his crimes yet again.
View Quote
Ha!

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I agree.  How she can lie like that in a sworn statement is beyond me.  She should be prosecuted.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You mean the lying scum who started that BS right?

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:13:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, cause I am sure that's exactly what happened....
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I agree.  How she can lie like that in a sworn statement is beyond me.  She should be prosecuted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no doubt that Trump is the type of person who'd sure his victims.  

After all, Trump filed a countersuit against the very people he defrauded at Trump University, The Fightin' Orangemen

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sounds like a Jim Webb novel.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#32]
So this means about 3 Cruztards here will either keep fantasizing or have to put their dicks back in their pants...lol.

But all Cruz allegations are totally unfounded...lol

Then they wonder why we point at them and laugh.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:20:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

After all, Trump filed a countersuit against the very people he defrauded at Trump University, The Fightin' Orangemen

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a Syracuse alum, please do not call him an Orangeman.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:20:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

But to hear some of the Trumpkins Cruz actually cheated on his wife and patronized hookers.  

The old orange pumpkin double standard. Got it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#36]

You mean some people were actually dumb enough to believe that? I hadn't even bothered reading that thread because I figured it was a bad joke.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:27:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The gopE
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  

I hope you're crying for the victims....
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Trump rape allegationis a hoax http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/29/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-jeffrey-epstein-sex-parties/

UPDATE: The Daily Mail has updated their story with the following new information about the origins of the lawsuit:

The address listed on the lawsuit exists, he said, but ‘there is no indication or record that that person’ named as the lawsuit plaintiff ‘ever resided there. So we believe it is a false address.’

He also said the phone number listed on the lawsuit papers rings to voicemail and publicly available records tie it to another person.

There is no record that the phone number is tied to the person who has made these allegations,’ he said.

View Quote

So you say that Trump's lawyer says it's a "hoax"?

lol  OK
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  

What fucking victim?   Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The gopE
View Quote

I raffed.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

lol  OK

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump rape allegationis a hoax http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/29/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-jeffrey-epstein-sex-parties/

lol  OK

Learn to read cruxbot

The UK site is walking it back
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  

Strange where is the mass media coverage?

Where is the Times?

Where are the papers that hate trump?

You been had

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You mean some people were actually dumb enough to believe that? I hadn't even bothered reading that thread because I figured it was a bad joke.

View Quote

Fact:  One of Epstein's young sex slaves was pimped out, while an employee of Donald J. Trump.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Fact:  One of Epstein's young sex slaves was pimped out, while an employee of Donald J. Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a fact

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Strange where is the mass media coverage?   Where is the Times?

You been had

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  

Strange where is the mass media coverage?   Where is the Times?

You been had

Just because no one has been convicted, doesn't mean there wasn't a crime or a victim.  Sorry about your judicial comprehension, jrzy

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Learn to read cruxbot   The UK site is walking it back
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol  OK
Learn to read cruxbot   The UK site is walking it back

Not the UK site that broke the story.  The Mirror did, and they are still standing by the story.

Trump lied about his relationship with Epstein, and his lawyer had to "walk that back."

The fact that one of Epstein's victims was pimped out from Trump's club doesn't help.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:35:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The gopE
View Quote

While Cruz watched from the corner of the room and touched himself...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Not a fact  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a fact  

100% a fact.

In the late 1990s, Roberts was recruited to perform a massage for Epstein while working as a $9-per-hour locker room attendant at Trump's Mar-A-Lago. Roberts' father also worked at Mar-A-Lago, which is located about 3 miles away from Epstein's estate, as a maintenance manager.

Roberts, who is now 32 and runs an anti sex trafficking organization in Colorado, has alleged in sworn depositions and remarks to the press that Epstein turned her into a "sex slave" and pimped her out to various friends..
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The gopE

View Quote

You're back?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top