User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

suck my thumb and cry?

Is that what all you anti-Trumps expect?

Fuck You.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess I'll just vote for hitlery instead

suck my thumb and cry?

Fuck You.

Whelp, that escalated quickly.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

There have been several Trump supporters here who have pledged their vote for Hillary if Trump doesn't get the nomination.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

suck my thumb and cry?

personal attack removed

There have been several Trump supporters here who have pledged their vote for Hillary if Trump doesn't get the nomination.

Of course they have. She is the closest alternative to Trump ideologically. Shit they could be running mates.

The only good thing about that shitbag Trump winning the presidency will be watching his shitbag supporters squirm as they try to defend the guy's shitty policies and broken promises. Watching them act like they werent fucking dooped will be hysterical.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like Rush is going to end up like Levin and Beck.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Of course they have. She is the closest alternative to Trump ideologically. Shit they could be running mates.

The only good thing about that shitbag Trump winning the presidency will be watching his shitbag supporters squirm as they try to defend the guy's shitty policies and broken promises. Watching them act like they werent fucking dooped will be hysterical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

suck my thumb and cry?

personal attack removed

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:11:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Typical trumpster response....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Typical trumpster response....

What's your solution then?  Vote for Cruz? I'd love to.  But unfortunately I live in reality.  And reality is telling us that short of a miracle, or divine intervention, Cruz won't be POTUS.

But feel free to wish in one hand and shit in the other.  Just tell me which one fills up faster.

ETA: BTW before you start pounding your keyboard with your Trumptardedness bullshit, know this; I have donated to Cruz, I have voted for Cruz, and will vote for him if he is the nominee.  He has demonstrated the most conservative stance to date.  But again, I live in reality, and understand the writing on the wall (or lack there of).
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I bet he's got a better plan..but it would explode too many heads.

Don't worry I'm sure he'll reveal after the nomination .

View Quote

Yeah, probably an amnesty deal with Schumer and Pelosi.  Heads will surely explode then
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Dumb troll thread for dumb troll purposes. This story is older than the internet.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/02/29/did-trump-tell-the-new-york-times-he-doesnt-believe-in-his-immigration-policies/

GTFO. Please bring us relevant scandals the night before Cruz's most important primary. This one has already been discussed and put to rest months ago. It's not a story. At all.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Those anti Trump riots in California were not illegal immigrants. The were the anchor babies of illegal immigrants. They qualify for welfare and they vote. We need a wall. Self deportation is a myth. unemployed in the USA is preferable to unemployed in Mexico for these people. Plus every baby they have is a cash cow.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I've said it before:

POTUS is not a dictator or king.   They can promise the world, if Congress aint helping them, they're doing DICK-ALL while they're POTUS.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:15:52 PM EDT
[#11]
lol at all of you who think any of the candidates will actually do anything they say they will while campaigning.

This shits been going on for a couple hundred years now: Candidates will say things they think folks want to hear just to get votes, then when one of them gets elected all the mouth breathers get upset because the now elected candidate is doing their own thing rather than keeping promises, regardless of what they said or promised previously.

Before the kids, idiots, and panty wetter get twisted up, I'm holding my nose and voting for whichever idiot the Rs run, but I have completely lost faith in the system.  It's a complete fucking joke; our choices are going to be a uber rich pompous NYC closet liberal asshole who appeals to the WWE/NASCAR/reality TV crowd, or a thin skinned, narcissistic, progressivist felon from the ruling class.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#12]
You Trumpets don't listen.

He is a Businessman

He will cut deals.

What he will do.

Enforce our laws on immigration.Deprt those in the system....DACA..In jail...In ICE hands

CUT A DEAL on immigration

Gives green cards. No citizenship.

illegals coming in Instant deportation .
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Please tell me that isn't real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wall just got 10 feet taller.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#15]
We've been building walls down there for years now . Making them better and taller all the time. They dig tunnels and we fill them in. This is never going to end till there's  a DMZ down there.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:29:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
or deport illegals.  Leaked info from the NYTimes interview with FDJT.

What do you Trumpeteers think of your lying ass boy now.
View Quote

So based on leak from the NY Times Reporters brought to us by Ted Cruz supporters we now know that Donald Trump is lying.....because the same guy talking about the leaks from the NY Times Reporters has been telling for TWO DECADES NEVER TRUST THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA! He has also been telling us the Media and the Left will tell us who they fear by whom they attack the most? Who has the Media, the Left, and the Republican GOPe attacked the hardest in this election?

Here is a hint, it aint Ted Cruz.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dumb troll thread for dumb troll purposes. This story is older than the internet.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/02/29/did-trump-tell-the-new-york-times-he-doesnt-believe-in-his-immigration-policies/
GTFO. Please bring us relevant scandals the night before Cruz's most important primary. This one has already been discussed and put to rest months ago. It's not a story. At all.
View Quote

This. The Cruzbots are flopping around gasping like fish out of water. God, I hope Trump wins Indiana and finally puts El Rato to bed once and for all.

As for the wall, it must be built now - Trump's base will demand it. If he fails to keep his promises he'll be the most unpopular president in American history. The Trump name wll go down in history as a synonym for "huckster" if no wall is built.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Looks like Rush is going to end up like Levin and Beck.
View Quote

Like I said he has been telling us for decades never to trust the Mainstream Media and they will tell us who they fear. Using the metrics I learned from him, Donald Trump is my guy in the race.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:35:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've said it before:

POTUS is not a dictator or king.   They can promise the world, if Congress aint helping them, they're doing DICK-ALL while they're POTUS.

View Quote

A wall on the southern border could well fall under National Security and require significant dedication of resources to deal with the threats on the southern border. How the public react to the President Trump going on a tv and outlining all the threats associated with the southern border. Names and picture of foreign operatives caught crossing the border, weapons, and so forth. Names and pictures of people killed by illegals after sanctuary cities failing to honor immigration holds and so forth.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#20]
If the game show host ends up the nominee, I'll vote for him because Hillary is too dangerous. However, I don't expect the game show hos to do 5% of what he is saying.  The game show host is not as smart as he thinks he is.  He will be played just like he is playing his supporters.

He is where he is because of uninformed pissed off Americans.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:42:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If the game show host ends up the nominee, I'll vote for him because Hillary is too dangerous. However, I don't expect the game show hos to do 5% of what he is saying.  The game show host is not as smart as he thinks he is.  He will be played just like he is playing his supporters.

He is where he is because of uninformed pissed off Americans.
View Quote

He is there because the GOPe and elected Republicans have abandoned their base supporters and are all in for their donors.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:43:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Trump is the only one who will even consider a wall. All the other candidates will just keep with the status quo. In the end, the GOPe won't let it get done anyway. They'll fight Trump on EVERYTHING to make him a one term president.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:43:44 PM EDT
[#23]
I can't even figure out what's going on in here. Are we talking about a 2 month old hit piece from the NY Times? Seriously?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Trump is the only one who will even consider a wall. All the other candidates will just keep with the status quo. In the end, the GOPe won't let it get done anyway. They'll fight Trump on EVERYTHING to make him a one term president.
View Quote

There was a guy running who was talking about a wall long before some NYC liberal began a hostile takeover of the Republican party. If only that guy was still running...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:46:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

There was a guy running who was talking about a wall long before some NYC liberal began a hostile takeover of the Republican party. If only that guy was still running...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If only that guy had not pussed on stopping Muslim immigration and not sucked the BLM dick.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Guess you're permitted to dream and live the delusion, at least for now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wall just got 10 feet taller.

this

Guess you're permitted to dream and live the delusion, at least for now

Shouldn't you be fasting?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

The same way they did Hussein?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:47:29 PM EDT
[#28]
More gaslighting by Rush, huh?  I'll tune back in when he's done flip flopping between Cruz and Trump to avoid the dittohead butthurt.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:47:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have already fought Trump harder than they ever dreamed of fighting the Chocolate Messiah.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:48:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, shit! I think the only people that think that are, shall we say simple. Not in a bad way.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:48:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
More gaslighting by Rush, huh?  I'll tune back in when he's done flip flopping between Cruz and Trump to avoid the dittohead butthurt.
View Quote

I take heart that he has not gone the Full Mark Levin or Full Beck yet.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No, shit! I think the only people that think that are, shall we say simple. Not in a bad way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once again we should start believe the biased mainstream media that hates Republicans? Hasn't the Republicans warned us about trusting anything those guys print?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#33]
I appreciate those who stand by and support Trump. They are true patriots. I have to question the motives of those who continue to tear Trump down. They cannot stump Trump. Their petty feeble minds are easily exposed. Trump will gain momentum until he covers the whole earth. There is no other Trump and he is the best.

Trump 2016
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't believe what the NYT says about DJT.  However, The Donald has to understand that all of these people who are turning out by the tens of thousands to support him will not take kindly to being lied to.  .......

If the Trumpsters invest themselves heavily in DJT's campaign and it turns out to a big hoax, I think that could  be a TSHTF moment.
View Quote

CO-RECT

He wants to be loved,  plenty hate him now....making the rest hate him even more does not make any kind of sense.

This is likely a bullshit whisper campaign....was something said that was perhaps taken out of context...maybe

Either way,  I'm more than willing to roll the dice....
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ya I believe what Rush said what a leak said what nyt said what trump said.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's the only real thing between the both of them.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:54:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
All the candidates are telling their supporters what they want to hear.

Who knew?
View Quote

Next someone will tell us that the members of Congress who have refused to appropriate sufficient money for border security in the past won't appropriate money sufficient money for border security in the future.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:55:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Can do spirit is a thing of the past apparently. Now, "it's too hard--too much money."

Rush is going all in for Cruz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I honestly can't believe anyone thought he was really going to build a wall.

I mean, fuckin seriously the boarder isn't 5 miles long. I would be amazed if fences were added to trouble spots and be happy if they gave boarder patrol what they need to do their jobs better.

Building it is cheaper than not building it. We put men on the moon. Won WW2 and the Cold War. We can build a wall.

Can do spirit is a thing of the past apparently. Now, "it's too hard--too much money."

Rush is going all in for Cruz.

We could build it ON the moon or the bottom of the ocean if we wanted to....this is America...nothing stops us if we put our minds to it
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
If he doesn't he will be a one term president.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If he doesn't he will be a one term president.
He's going to be a no-term President, shill for Hillary

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I've said it before:

View Quote

Correct....but rest assured....Trump will shame them on TV on a daily basis until they cave and he WILL use the resources available to him at the executive level to work on border security...you can bet on it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#42]
OP's post is bullshit.  Polls this far in advance of the election are useless.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I appreciate those who stand by and support Trump. They are true patriots. I have to question the motives of those who continue to tear Trump down. They cannot stump Trump. Their petty feeble minds are easily exposed. Trump will gain momentum until he covers the whole earth. There is no other Trump and he is the best.

Trump 2016
View Quote

Wow, that's cult like thinking. Put down the cup of Mango kool-aid.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:01:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Boom!

Quoted:

So based on leak from the NY Times Reporters brought to us by Ted Cruz supporters we now know that Donald Trump is lying.....because the same guy talking about the leaks from the NY Times Reporters has been telling for TWO DECADES NEVER TRUST THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA! He has also been telling us the Media and the Left will tell us who they fear by whom they attack the most? Who has the Media, the Left, and the Republican GOPe attacked the hardest in this election?

Here is a hint, it aint Ted Cruz.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Good....make them fight,  make them thwart the will of the voters yet again...the people need to see what alternatives are left...  

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the guy who said it with bravado, and passion, and confidence, and the guy who said it loudly and was unashamed of saying it was the one who was heard.

Again, all Cruz had to do was this one thing.

Cruz is too cerebral and robotic in his speaking.  It looks great on paper, but that is only one element.  

People are moved through visual and auditory queues more than what they read.

There was a Jewish guy who came to my high school back in the day.  He was in Germany before the Nazi's took over and he said he knew what Hitler was.  He also said he was at a Hitler rally, I can't remember how he said he came to be there, and although he didn't speak German - just by the tone and inflection and body language, the hairs on the back of his neck were standing up.  

I know.  Cool story.

Point is, Trump spoke in a way that got the hairs on people necks standing up.  Cruz failed and failed miserably.

Obama got the hairs on people's necks standing up.

Reagan did as well.

Do I wish Cruz had it in him to do so?  Certainly.

Do I wish it was someone other than Trump?  Certainly.

But Trump is the only horse in the race to stand a chance.

And that is just the way it is.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Hey....it's do or die election eve and they have to dredge up something hoping to get some low hanging fruit I guess....tomorrow night will tell the tale....

Quoted:
I can't even figure out what's going on in here. Are we talking about a 2 month old hit piece from the NY Times? Seriously?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

You forgot the second part of what Rush said.  Trumpkins don't listen to anything people say, including Trump.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#49]
You ain't been right on this yet my friend  

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you don't say....
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top