BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I used to think that the only 'low-information' people out there were the liberals.

...Not so much, anymore.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Canadian cheering for a Canadian to win the U.S. Presidency, who also wants to tell us how fucked we are.

K... thanks for sharing.

I used to think that the only 'low-information' people out there were the liberals.

...Not so much, anymore.  

Yeah, these trump supporters are fucking retards. I was surprised as well.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#2]
What a fucking 'tard.  I can see a few legitimate reasons that someone might vote for trump, none of those were it.

I see why he kept saying "do the math" because if it was anything past 1st grade math he's going to need some help with it.

Unfortunately it looks like donald is probably going to win.  Although I think he can take Hillary depending on how he holds in the debates, still another big .gov rino/progressive type is disappointing..
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:56:49 PM EDT
[#3]
what a retard.  Even if you don't like Cruz you'd have to have 0 brain cells to challenge his stance on the 2nd amendment.

but hur dur dur muh Trump muh Trump !!!11!!!1!!!!!!!1111!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ahh - Pat Caddell.  Democrat pollster and Jimmy Carter confidant.  Nice  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not Everyone See It The Way Cruz Supporters Do.

https://youtu.be/nlzx5USLS1E

Ahh - Pat Caddell.  Democrat pollster and Jimmy Carter confidant.  Nice  

Who has been telling the Republican that they ignore their base at their own risk for the last two years or so.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:59:42 PM EDT
[#5]
That was like an ARFCOM thread.  You have one guy calmly stating facts and trying to have a discussion, while the other guy randomly screams "Lyin' Ted" and makes an ass of himself.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just so I understand you correctly...

1) You're saying the Cruz campaign planted a Trump supporting idiot in the crowd because you don't want to believe that fool was actually representative of his base?

2) You think the way Ted Cruz talks and moves his hands are a "negative" compared to his opponents and won't play well in the general? Meanwhile, one is playing Fruit Ninja with his hands in every debate and the other one's speaking cadence is that of a 4 year old?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sure wouldn't be surprised if someone profiled the crowd, saw that guy and said perfect.
I'm a Trump guy but when I saw that guy and then the 1st thing out of his mouth was 2A comments. I knew what was going to happen.

That said Ted's cadence and the way he moves his hands is not appealing and wouldn't go over well in the GE. He really does come off as a used car salesman or a guy on tv trying to sell you something saying something like "Would you believe for $19.99 you get not one, not two, but three,(pause) yes three golden eggs,(sticks hands out) but wait a minute and let me tell you what else I'm going to throw in with those eggs(pause)(pause) I'm giving you the goose that laid the golden eggs. What do you think of that?"

Cruz is a smart guy, well I do question picking Carly but the guy wouldn't come off very well in the GE.

1) You're saying the Cruz campaign planted a Trump supporting idiot in the crowd because you don't want to believe that fool was actually representative of his base?

2) You think the way Ted Cruz talks and moves his hands are a "negative" compared to his opponents and won't play well in the general? Meanwhile, one is playing Fruit Ninja with his hands in every debate and the other one's speaking cadence is that of a 4 year old?

1) I didn't say plant. I said saw the guy in the crowd and said perfect and pushed Ted that way or Ted did it himself.  You could look at the guy and knew you had someone you could run circles around.

2) Yes when it comes to the GE, Cruz will come of used car salesman. Kasich is a non factor so I want get into Ginsu and as far as Trump I guess the word some use here is alpha but I'd say he talks more like the avg joe who wants to tell politicians to piss off
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How did he ''destroy'' him?? By flinging boogers at him??
View Quote

Exactly. You're THAT guy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That was like an ARFCOM thread.  You have one guy calmly stating facts and trying to have a discussion, while the other guy randomly screams "Lyin' Ted" and makes an ass of himself.
View Quote

You mean misstating facts and quoting a NY Times article....the same guy who says not to trust the media, except when they post stuff he likes.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Yuck.  I don't like Cruz but I hated watching that.  I hope the same fervor will be spewed towards Hitlery when the time comes.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You mean misstating facts and quoting a NY Times article....the same guy who says not to trust the media, except when they post stuff he likes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. I mean exactly what I said. Nothing more, nothing less.

No need for your Trumpy Translation.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:07:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

1) I didn't say plant. I said saw the guy in the crowd and said perfect and pushed Ted that way or Ted did it himself.  You could look at the guy and knew you had someone you could run circles around.

Sounds just fine to me, are you against profiling?

2) Yes when it comes to the GE, Cruz will come of used car salesman. Kasich is a non factor so I want get into Ginsu and as far as Trump I guess the word some use here is alpha but I'd say he talks more like the avg joe who wants to tell politicians to piss off

The dude can't finish a sentence himself unless he's reading a prepared statement. Most "average joes" don't speak in sound bites + gibberish.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sure wouldn't be surprised if someone profiled the crowd, saw that guy and said perfect.
I'm a Trump guy but when I saw that guy and then the 1st thing out of his mouth was 2A comments. I knew what was going to happen.

That said Ted's cadence and the way he moves his hands is not appealing and wouldn't go over well in the GE. He really does come off as a used car salesman or a guy on tv trying to sell you something saying something like "Would you believe for $19.99 you get not one, not two, but three,(pause) yes three golden eggs,(sticks hands out) but wait a minute and let me tell you what else I'm going to throw in with those eggs(pause)(pause) I'm giving you the goose that laid the golden eggs. What do you think of that?"

Cruz is a smart guy, well I do question picking Carly but the guy wouldn't come off very well in the GE.

Sounds just fine to me, are you against profiling?

The dude can't finish a sentence himself unless he's reading a prepared statement. Most "average joes" don't speak in sound bites + gibberish.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:08:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Screen name?
View Quote

I came here to post this
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:11:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yup, obviously that's it.  Failure to read and grasp what's being said, not exactly new with Trump fanatics.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/srcstc.gif

Keep representing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's akin to their idol who says he is smart enough not to need council, yet states how he'll hire the best of the best to figure out the best way; guy is a walking contradiction.

I may had in the past considered voting for him just to piss off the SJW, BLM and rest of the liberal crowd and give them the finger.  Now?  With all the lies, deceit, slandering and constant attacks from not only Trump in the past, but mostly the fanatics here on the forum who constantly sell their bullshit with zero logic, rationale, facts or reasoning, I'm turned off from that option completely and will write in Ted if I have to.

Not going to align myself with such a fanatical group of people who lack the capacity to think outside their own narrow view and am embarrassed to even call them supporters of the same cause in regards to gun rights.

If they want to blame me for not voting for their idol if he loses when they've succeeded in splitting the pro-gun group here up by not only going with the lesser pro-gun candidate, but also the least virtuous of any candidate and attacking any who didn't agree with them they can go look in the mirror.  Their character reflects their desired leader's to a T.

so because people on a forum hurt your feelings you're not going to vote for someone.

Yup, obviously that's it.  Failure to read and grasp what's being said, not exactly new with Trump fanatics.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/srcstc.gif

Keep representing.

E

Sorry not a trump supporter. I'm voting for whoever gets the rebulican nomination. But even if I was that wouldn't make your statement any less idiotic.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder how many of them graduated high school. They're asking him about defending the 2nd whenever Cruz was leading the fight after Sandy Hook. But ignore facts, "c'Mon Trumph, woohoo Merica!"
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

That guy fulfilled every stereotype about Trumps supporters I had.
View Quote
Yep.
I find it interesting that the only two people I have on ignore on this entire board, both are trump supporters.
The thing is, I put them on ignore YEARS ago for their childish repeating of insult after insult in threads, and now they support a candidate who's entire platform is based on that.
The saddest part is, if I had to guess back then, I'd have pegged them as people least likely to support someone like trump just based on his political statements (now and in the past) compared to theirs.
It seems insults and one liners win out over actual logical arguments and examinations of the facts with these people. Something I probably should have been able to guess, but didn't.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#16]
lol
Cruz is wrong and never mentions his jobs killing NAFTA stance, pro TPP "super Asian NAFTA", his wife's direct ties to anti-American activities; North American Union which strips away the US Constitution and sovereignty.
He's loosing for a reason...he's a huckster and a fraud, even his name is a lie (Rafael), but he knew he could not sell himself to us with that name so he is now "Ted", like "Peg" on phone support from India. He even supports expanding the H1B program to 500,000 more per year; even professional jobs will become at high risk (ask those at Disney about H1B visa's).
Rafael's not even eligible to run for president because he's not a native born US citizen (a basic requirement of the presidency only) his wife just called him an "Hispanic immigrant" (quote) yesterday- so was his wife lying? Immigrants are ineligible to run for US president - fact. A so-called "Constitutionalist" would know this. He does not support the 1st amendment either so that says a lot about a "Constitutionalist" huckster.
We've had enough of his Globalist bullshit. He started dropping like a stone when he exposed himself by having the establishment embrace him (Globalists)...which told us all we needed to know when Graham, Romney and Ryan said to vote for him.
Cruz needs to loose his senate seat to a pro-American candidate next...we will soon be working on that too. The Globalists loosing the WH is only the beginning, next we purge them from Congress, then on to massive media reforms. They have awoken the sleeping giant as they will soon find out come Nov.

It's over, he lost. At this point if he stays in he is working for the controled Dems/RNC Globalists along with all who continue to support him. We
need to start attacking Clinton instead of the US voter supported
pro-American candidate.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:15:07 PM EDT
[#17]
What a fucktard Trump supporter.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"I like everything about Donald Trump.  Everything.  The wall.....uh, wall."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY

Cruz fucking DESTROYS that fucking pathetic idiot and he still doesn't get it.  

"What are you going to do about the second amendment???"  Uhhhh, he argued in-front of the supreme court during the Heller case?  

What the fuck has Donald fucking Trump done for the second amendment other than say that he wants longer waiting periods and a new ban on guns he thinks look scary.

"Yeah but Trump!  Trump!  Trump!  The wall!  Trump!  You ARE the problem!  You ARE the problem.  Lyin' Cruz!  Lyin' Cruz!!!!"  Yeah, Cruz is the problem, not the fucking Hillary Clinton donor.  

Fucking people are fucked.    People like that are why 'conservatives' get a bad fucking name.  

View Quote

In the video, the Trump supporters came off as toothless, inbred individuals. "Hurr, Hurr, De wall." They didn't help their points any.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:20:09 PM EDT
[#19]
So even at his own events Cruz if essentially forced to talk about Trump and not himself and his campaign.  Trump guy is a dipshit but this goes to show how much the narrative has gone against Cruz and his campaign.  It's essentially over after tomorrow if he loses.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
After watching this and dealing with some hometown idiots on Facebook I decided to watch Idiocracy.
View Quote

No need, we're currently in one.

This video is proof.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#21]
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Cruz should know better by now.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#22]
We could have elected a president that would have sealed the Supreme court on 2A for the next 40 to 50 years....

Instead, we are electing a guy who will give away 2A in the next 10 to 20 years.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We could have elected a president that would have sealed the Supreme court on 2A for the next 40 to 50 years....

Instead, we are electing a guy who will give away 2A in the next 10 to 20 years.
View Quote

Trump getting elected is pretty optimistic even if he is the nominee.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:27:59 PM EDT
[#24]
What's important to note here is Trump is a whiny little bitch who runs from fights, or uses the federal govt to strong arm business deals, and Cruz stands toe to toe with a protestor.

id eager not many if you would have the balls to argue toe to toe with that screaming protestor , impromptu, cameras rolling, 24 hours before the vote that makes or breaks your primary run.

Trump is a pussy, plain and simple. Cruz is the strong leader y'all are crying for.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Like most pro cruz, anti Trump threads
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1FFVWEQnSM
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who is we?   The problem is Republican voters don't agree with you, and nominating someone who appeals to such a small subset of the electorate is not going to beat Democrats in a national election.  Y'all can laugh at these 'uneducated people' all you want, but the Republicans are done winning national elections without motivating this demographic, and to do so there has to be a realignment in the party on certain issues regarding trade, FP, nationalism, etc.  Many of these Trump voters are voting for the first time in their lives despite being older people. Cruz is fighting a long past election, and events have simply passed him by.  Good or bad, that is just how it is.  If the Republicans don't steal working class whites from the Democrats (and more importantly motivate traditional non-voters) and keep them, the Republicans are done, and will be regulated to a regional party.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lyin' Ted
View Quote

I can't believe you hate the balls to get in Ted's face and take it like a man .
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This video is proof.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After watching this and dealing with some hometown idiots on Facebook I decided to watch Idiocracy.

This video is proof.

I noticed that. In a Facebook thread about suicide the posters began talking about the their kids having the same teacher.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt that.  We're pretty close to the country that want this:

And this is what we have running:

I think we have a strong chance to "win" (meaning the guy not in the opposing party will be president).  I doubt much good will come of it, maybe we get someone slightly less terrible on the court and some sort 1/2assed effort on immigration. Will get some economic bump just because of his reputation, but thats probably about it.  But who knows, the guy changes his position every 5 seconds, that generally means bad shit but who knows.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is Cruz autographing that woman's chest?  

https://j.gifs.com/Dkr3Dq.gif

What a rock star!
View Quote

It appears that they are praying.

I forgot, denigrating Christianity is the official pastime of GD.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#32]
How can Trump be an outsider if he was buying off both sides? Doesn't  that make him an insider?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:38:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
A Canadian cheering for a Canadian to win the U.S. Presidency, who also wants to tell us how fucked we are.

K... thanks for sharing.
View Quote

So are you trolling, trying to say really really stupid stuff to see if anyone goes after it?

Like someone who would come in and say there is no question about Cruz's eligibility?

Cruz would be a great president, everything and more than you ever dreamed of as a freedom loving gun owner.

Trump. . . . . . . . . . well, we don't know, do we?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
lol

Cruz is wrong and never mentions his jobs killing NAFTA stance, pro TPP "super Asian NAFTA", his wife's direct ties to anti-American activities; North American Union which strips away the US Constitution and sovereignty.

He's loosing for a reason...he's a huckster and a fraud, even his name is a lie (Rafael), but he knew he could not sell himself to us with that name so he is now "Ted", like "Peg" on phone support from India. He even supports expanding the H1B program to 500,000 more per year; even professional jobs will become at high risk (ask those at Disney about H1B visa's).

Rafael's not even eligible to run for president because he's not a native born US citizen (a basic requirement of the presidency only) his wife just called him an "Hispanic immigrant" (quote) yesterday- so was his wife lying? Immigrants are ineligible to run for US president - fact. A so-called "Constitutionalist" would know this. He does not support the 1st amendment either so that says a lot about a "Constitutionalist" huckster.

We've had enough of his Globalist bullshit. He started dropping like a stone when he exposed himself by having the establishment embrace him (Globalists)...which told us all we needed to know when Graham, Romney and Ryan said to vote for him.

Cruz needs to loose his senate seat to a pro-American candidate next...we will soon be working on that too. The Globalists loosing the WH is only the beginning, next we purge them from Congress, then on to massive media reforms. They have awoken the sleeping giant as they will soon find out come Nov.

http://imgdump2.novarata.net/image.php?di=9BCD
It's over, he lost. At this point if he stays in he is working for the controled Dems/RNC Globalists along with all who continue to support him. We need to start attacking Clinton instead of the US voter supported pro-American candidate.

View Quote

Oh teh noes! Global markets are evil and scary and ran by teh Joos!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Donald trump won't win even one single primary and he's a Clinton plant who will be dropping out any day now. ~ The GD Political Cognoscenti

Championship debater Ted Cruz will destroy Trump in the debates ~ The Keyboard Pundits

Ted Cruz's amazing "ground game" will allow him to obtain the nomination contrary to the will of the voters. ~ The Same Crowd

Hillary will crush Trump in the general election ~ The Usuals

Trumptards...Low information voters...Morons...ad hominems .....Lots of more nasty words....~ Guess Who?

I don't see what all the hub bub is about; Ted Cruz will be nominated at the brokered convention; because  the cognoscenti are always correct.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Who is we?   The problem is Republican voters don't agree with you, and nominating someone who appeals to such a small subset of the electorate is not going to beat Democrats in a national election.  Y'all can laugh at these 'uneducated people' all you want, but the Republicans are done winning national elections without motivating this demographic, and to do so there has to be a realignment in the party on certain issues regarding trade, FP, nationalism, etc.  Many of these Trump voters are voting for the first time in their lives despite being older people. Cruz is fighting a long past election, and events have simply passed him by.  Good or bad, that is just how it is.  If the Republicans don't steal working class whites from the Democrats and keep them, the Republicans are done, and will be regulated to a regional party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is we?   The problem is Republican voters don't agree with you, and nominating someone who appeals to such a small subset of the electorate is not going to beat Democrats in a national election.  Y'all can laugh at these 'uneducated people' all you want, but the Republicans are done winning national elections without motivating this demographic, and to do so there has to be a realignment in the party on certain issues regarding trade, FP, nationalism, etc.  Many of these Trump voters are voting for the first time in their lives despite being older people. Cruz is fighting a long past election, and events have simply passed him by.  Good or bad, that is just how it is.  If the Republicans don't steal working class whites from the Democrats and keep them, the Republicans are done, and will be regulated to a regional party.

You contradict yourself in your own statement.

The key to convincing this group to switch and vote Conservative Republican is to appeal to core American values around liberty and self-reliance, not baiting them with nationalism and protectionism, appealing to the "They took er jobs!" mentality.

There aren't enough of them to win on a platform of ad hominem attacks of your opponents, you alienate too much of your base.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:48:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Cruz can't even win his own party's primary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's it, divert from the fact that TT has more sense than any trump supporter I've seen to date..

Great comeback.

Here's the your chance to put in clear articulable language why Trump is better than Cruz.

And go...

Little details...little details...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#38]
You know how nuclear weapons made Godzilla? Trump supporters are made from the venom of media stereotypes. What do they say about Republicans? Angry, dumb, uneducated, uninformed, racist...a mob of half dunk beer hall thugs looking for an arm band to put on. (I'm not saying this, I'm taking about the media's image of conservatives) they literally could not have created a candidate in a lab that would better reinforce their stereotypes. Trump is a God send for the media and they will destroy him at a time of their choosing and install Hillary.

This country isn't fucked because of Obama or Hillary, it's fucked because liberals have co-opted the GOP, and Trump is the grand wizard of that effort. Single payer, anti AW, pro-fascist economy etc. It's liberal bullshit, but low information voters in the South, mainly, are that shit up with a spoon.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:49:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I honestly don't care what Cruz has to do to win. Whatever it takes has my support and I have ZERO sympathy for anyone - reporter or otherwise - that gets in his way.
View Quote

Build a time machine and not be being Ted Cruz.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#40]
That was beautiful.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#41]
That's exactly how I picture most Trump supporters. Completely unable to critically, hilariously uninformed, and only able to yell slogans when asked for facts or logic.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.  Wonder what that guys screen name is.

Frankly, I want nothing to do with morons like that.  After the Trump supporters pop champagne on his nomination, they better pray they lure enough of those Democrat voters they think are switching parties over to Donald's side in the general.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:52:59 PM EDT
[#44]
There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Cruz brought to this election the way out of this mess after 8 years of Obama - constitutional conservatism.

A plurality of "Republicans" were conned by the slogans, insults, slurs and oneliners from a progressive New York liberal and his campaign.

People were warned months ago about how Trump would divide the party.

Trump chumps like the one in the video own this mess.

They will point fingers at others when then time comes.

But I say reap what you've sown. There is no one else to blame for what these idiots have done.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe if Trump wasn't such a huge pussy ducking debates Cruz wouldn't have to engage his mouthbreathing supporters to discuss the issues.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:53:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's it, divert from the fact that TT has more sense than any trump supporter I've seen to date..

Great comeback.

Here's the your chance to put in clear articulable language why Trump is better than Cruz.

And go...

Great answer actually; short and sweet and right to the point.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The key to convincing this group to switch and vote Conservative Republican is to appeal to core American values around liberty and self-reliance, not baiting them with nationalism and protectionism, appealing to the "They took er jobs!" mentality.

There aren't enough of them to win on a platform of ad hominem attacks of your opponents, you alienate too much of your base.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck with that when you have a terrible track record of doing such, no one is buying it anymore and I don't blame them.  The Democrats are hemorrhaging this demographic, and more importantly you have to motivate long time non-voters.  Cruz has been unable to do what you're saying and if he can't, then who can, he is after all the perfect conservative candidate right?  So far, despite all his faults, Trump is motivating both the base and these new voters.  The numbers are undeniable and the record turnout unprecedented.  If he can't beat Hillary, then the other candidate sure as hell couldn't.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:56:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I came here to post this

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Screen name?

I came here to post this

It was gym007
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#49]
That guy is the epitome of a Trumptard.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

And go...

Uh neither has Trump.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top