Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2016 12:28:38 PM EDT
Right here ...http://guide.alibaba.com/shop/come-and-take-it-sticker-ar15-nra-rifle-spikes-tactical-gun-2a-223-556-milspe_9400963.html

You can get a quote for as many as you like from Mainland China, in any size or color.

I have no Idea what Spikes has to do with it.

You can get a quote and start selling them like knockoff Yetis.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Aren't knockoffs supposed to be cheap?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Normally the trademark infringement call out is stamped out in the name of the bolt somehow being different enough, such as also depicting an integral side view and being called art. However here appears to be an egregious copyright violation, if I ever saw one before.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:37:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

In Chinese dealings you take whatever offer they gave you, knock a zero off at the end and counter.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:38:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Normally the trademark infringement call out is stamped out in the name of the bolt somehow being different enough, such as also depicting an integral side view and being called art. However here appears to be an egregious copyright violation, if I ever saw one before.
View Quote

Lol and on Alibaba no less!

Who'd of thought you'd find egregious copyright violations on a chinese wholesale website
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Hhahaha . . .

Rots a ruck pursuing that through the Chinese court system . . .

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Who'd of thought you'd find egregious copyright violations on a chinese wholesale website
View Quote

In other news, water is wet
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Btt for staff verdict !
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Btt for staff verdict !
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#10]

You may be right about this OP... but unlikely anything can be done against this boehimith.... There's all kinds of counterfeit crap out of China and even large corporations seem to be powerless against it
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You may be right about this OP... but unlikely anything can be done against this boehimith.... There's all kinds of counterfeit crap out of China and even large corporations seem to be powerless against it
View Quote

This sadly
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm not a lawyer and know nothing about international trademark infringement, all I know is it's a BFL trademark infringement and I found one.
The deal is you find one let the powers that be know,now it's up to them, I did my part.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

But this one is a real knockoff

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This sadly
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This sadly

This right here...
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#15]
The Chinese vendor will copy the cease and desist letter and sell it online
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:13:31 AM EDT
[#16]
In other news, I have some spare BFL stickers laying around for anyone who needs one. $10 a piece.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm not a lawyer and know nothing about international trademark infringement, all I know is it's a BFL trademark infringement and I found one.The deal is you find one let the powers that be know,now it's up to them, I did my part.
View Quote

Wow, want that free membership extension so bad it hurts, right?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Rules is rules. I didn't make them. And for your info this year is on them also because I found an infringement a few months back.
I don't look for them they just fall into my lap, and the people in charge always say they want to know if any are found.

So I found one and here it is.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is accurate.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

It's just keyword spamming.  Sort of like after Steve Jobs died, half the stuff on fleabay had "Steve Jobs" in the title or description of the item for sale.  "Used Nike Air Jordan Steve Jobs Hi-Top Basketball Apple Shoes."  It was ridiculous.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#21]

You can buy knock-off anything from China. It's like they buy one of everything that's made in America, take it apart to see how it works, then make copies at 1/4 of the cost of the American made product.

A buddy of mine just came up with a Chinese knock-off of an Atlas bipod for $50.00. It's a very good copy and he's ecstatic with it. He has also ordered an Elcan Specter knock-off for $175.00.

Finding a solution to the situation which protects the American companies is a complicated issue. If we implement tariffs it makes things artificially expensive to the American consumer. Tariffs get passed through. That's what DonaldoTM advocates.

The only sensible alternative is lowering corporate taxes in the US so American companies don't have the heinous overhead and can lower their end prices and regain their competitive position in the world market. One of the 'other' candidates advocates a solution in this vein.

It's really a shit sammich for American producers when the existing patent laws can be circumvented...without redress...and the American taxpayer and consumer picks up the check.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:18:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Congrations Mr. Goatboy, you have won your case.  We will be sending a case of our Gold Pandas as settlement.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#25]
I wanted to look up fake coins and typed in gold eagles.  I got this:

I'm sure los federales will be amused.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Bought 5, thanks OP
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top