User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She chased herself around the post office? Oh come on, the cops caught the guy. lol  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trolls and assholes collided.  I don't believe her car was vandalized, which makes me question the rest of the story.
She chased herself around the post office? Oh come on, the cops caught the guy. lol  

When you have an agenda facts don't matter.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The colors in their rainbow are out of spectral order.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:20:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's queer.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, I refuse to believe someone else tagged her car.

I argue she tagged it and is getting the attention she so desperately wants.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:36:56 PM EDT
[#5]
"Look at me...Look at me....Look at me........ooooh I didn't want that kind of attention"
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't believe anyone but her painted her car but uh,nice neighborhood.
View Quote

I'll bet  a team membership that  this is the case.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:43:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Based on where she is standing and the "U R gay" on the car, my money says that dopey SUNYA college kids rattle canned her bug.

I really don't care if she's gay.

I fucking hate vandals.

I can't stand "Look at me! I demand that you look at me!" types.

No one is a fan of psychos.

So to sum: minor rainbow sticker was seen and brought vandals into her world. She used it as a rallying cry for being gay, flaunted it as loudly as possible, provoked a reaction from a whackadoodle which got her assaulted.

In Sewercuse.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:47:21 PM EDT
[#8]
no one was hurt nothing serious ... it s a funny story haha
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is that Rachel maddow?
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:49:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"Look at me...Look at me....Look at me........ooooh I didn't want that kind of attention"
View Quote

Funny I was picturing her being chased around the post office shouting that, like the "mine" seagulls in that Pixar movie.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#11]
In Syracuse?

I'm surprised. Last time I went back to visit, it seemed like it had become the San Francisco of New York State. Or maybe it was just the Liverpool area.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:05:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:50:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Picture says a lot of what happened to America.
View Quote

Yeah. Garish colors and poor fashion sense are the rage these days.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
edit to be fair to the crazy guy at the post office he wasn't charged with a hate crime, just a BS harassment 2nd

View Quote

How is it BS if you spit and shove someone? When is that ever acceptable because you disagree with someone?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trolls and assholes collided.  I don't believe her car was vandalized, which makes me question the rest of the story.

And I'm certain she's told the whole truth about the incident.  Certain.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:11:46 PM EDT
[#17]
so she tried to Coexist, and they said no.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I assume the vandals saw a bug and a gay pride sticker and assumed it was owned by a male homosexual
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She looks awfully pleased over this "vandalism."  Who would call a lesbian a "fag" when committing vandalism?  She did it.  
I assume the vandals saw a bug and a gay pride sticker and assumed it was owned by a male homosexual

No gay ppride stickers needed. I assume any VW is owned by a gay.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She looks awfully pleased over this "vandalism."  Who would call a lesbian a "fag" when committing vandalism?  She did it.  

this
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Even a toureg?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even a toureg?

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
i hope they checked her hand writing again that spray painted bug.
View Quote

yep looked like it was carefully done
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats what I thought. When didi people start calling lesbians fags?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Better pictures of the one that isn't Rachel Maddow.

http://media1.fdncms.com/sevendaysvt/imager/erin-davies/u/original/2553608/artsnews1-1.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/compassioninpolitics.wordpress.com/files/2007/09/erin-davies-and-the-graffeastoffools1112394618_0d64a1c281.jpg

I would do things to her.   Things that would likely convince her that being gay is awesome, but still.  
View Quote
I find it strange that someone would write fag on her car 2 times in a row, in the same place with the same color.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When even the loneliest basement dweller got turned down by a Rosie looking bull.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

"Reacting negatively" to the paint scheme of someone's car shouldn't, as a general rule, involve attempted battery and expectorating on the floor.

Someone vandalized her property over her sexual orientation. She responded by calling attention to the cowardly and criminal act by painting her property in a way that she thought would draw attention to the injustice of the original crime.

She has a right to do with her property as she pleases. She should not have to tolerate being threatened, assaulted or being "chased around the Post Office" for it.

What is this, Jr. Fucking High? Where we beat people up because we disagree with them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eh. You make a car to specifically get in people's face about your gay, travel the country in said car speaking about it, then are surprised that someone eventually reacts negatively?

"Reacting negatively" to the paint scheme of someone's car shouldn't, as a general rule, involve attempted battery and expectorating on the floor.

Someone vandalized her property over her sexual orientation. She responded by calling attention to the cowardly and criminal act by painting her property in a way that she thought would draw attention to the injustice of the original crime.

She has a right to do with her property as she pleases. She should not have to tolerate being threatened, assaulted or being "chased around the Post Office" for it.

What is this, Jr. Fucking High? Where we beat people up because we disagree with them?

You're new here, aren't you?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Whatever supposedly happened, and why...

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:46:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Not saying she deserved it, because she didn't but driving around in that car is attention whoring at its finest. I understand why she did it and the whole back story but it is attention whoring nonetheless. The whole "gay awareness" needs to stop. We are all aware of it and anyone opposed to gay issues are not going to be changed by having gay propaganda shoved in their faces. The rest of us either support it or simply just don't care so any "awareness" is not needed on their behalf.

TLDR...Go be gay and stfu already.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I find it strange that someone would write fag on her car 2 times in a row, in the same place with the same color.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media1.fdncms.com/sevendaysvt/imager/erin-davies/u/original/2553608/artsnews1-1.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/compassioninpolitics.wordpress.com/files/2007/09/erin-davies-and-the-graffeastoffools1112394618_0d64a1c281.jpg

I would do things to her.   Things that would likely convince her that being gay is awesome, but still.  

This.  Same writer, but clearly two seperate writings.  Obvious false flag.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:00:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#33]
That Beetle has reached Fabulous level

Quoted:
Huh, I didn't think you could make a new beetle gayer than it already was, I was wrong.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:10:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Picture says a lot of what happened to America.
View Quote

Yeah.  Most people are so damn fat thin is enough to pass for attactive.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Just what are you implying my good man?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Could have been worse.  Could have been Rochester.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:51:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eh. You make a car to specifically get in people's face about your gay, travel the country in said car speaking about it, then are surprised that someone eventually reacts negatively?

hook, line and sinker.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who said she was surprised?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

hook, line and sinker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

hook, line and sinker.

You're both guessing. This kind of thing has gone both ways and I wouldn't be too surprised at whichever way it happened.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:11:30 PM EDT
[#40]
To be fair, that is the gayest car I've ever seen, aside from Ace & Gary's ride.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:13:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh come on...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:17:58 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
I would ask her why she has to be an attention whore by spray painting her own car with the word fag.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top