Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trying to explain facts to Trumpfellators, might as well be a ra-tard (no offense to those born at birth with no fault of their own) speaking sign language, because Nipper the RCA Dog gives a more intelligent response than they are able to.

Btw: Still waiting on the proof of the Cruz infidellities!

We at least have court docs with your Diddler Donald admitting to knowing about Epstein's child rape resort, and a partial admission to his own preference for much younger girls.

Yeah, I'm sure Trump is scared of Hillary bringing that fake nonsense up in a debate.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13094362_268954960106196_6045526924982035609_n.jpg?oh=7729f66523018c5704ccd04f5142e760&oe=57ACA9E1

The tears make it extra believable!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Facts don't lie.
Cruz' parents failed to go to the US Embassy to fill out the naturalization paperwork when he was born in 1970 & failed to fill out the paperwork again in 1974 when they brought him to the US.
Cruz' parents did fill out the naturalization paperwork in 1986 when he tried to get a US passport & he was told to go get a Canadian one.
So yes, he is a naturalized US citizen.

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/abroad/events-and-records/birth.html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/report-ted-cruz-entered-us-illegally-1974/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, do you believe that Cruz is a US citizen now?

Facts don't lie.
Cruz' parents failed to go to the US Embassy to fill out the naturalization paperwork when he was born in 1970 & failed to fill out the paperwork again in 1974 when they brought him to the US.
Cruz' parents did fill out the naturalization paperwork in 1986 when he tried to get a US passport & he was told to go get a Canadian one.
So yes, he is a naturalized US citizen.

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/abroad/events-and-records/birth.html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/report-ted-cruz-entered-us-illegally-1974/

Then you should be able to pull up some record of his naturalization.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yawn.

I support Trump and this is stupid. Cruz needs to drop out because he's a loser. The only reason he is staying in its because he doesn't want to go back to being a lawyer for the GOP.

View Quote
You do know he crossed the GOPe by arguing against the Bush Admin at SCOTUS when they joined with Mexico to stop Texas from executing illegal aliens who raped and murdered two teenage girls? Not exactly the GOP's top choice for a lawyer.  Geez, do you just believe everything you hear at Trump rallies?

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Some of you Trump supporters need to go get fitted for helmets.

Those fancy white colored one's with straps, you know so you don't hurt yourselves.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I bet it adds up to 30 pieces of silver.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
AmericaFirst is simply trolling for an angry reaction from you guys.

Mods have really dropped the ball this primary season.

America-180.  

His story doesn't add up.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence.

I've become convinced over the last few months of casual observation that the reason he is a former (failed) politician is he just isn't smart enough to lie effectively.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

America-180.  

I sincerely doubt it.  

If you were paying the man to influence people and you read what he posted here, would you consider your money wisely spent?

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Silly thread is silly.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trying to explain facts to Trumpfellators, might as well be a ra-tard (no offense to those born at birth with no fault of their own) speaking sign language, because Nipper the RCA Dog gives a more intelligent response than they are able to.

We at least have court docs with your Diddler Donald admitting to knowing about Epstein's child rape resort, and a partial admission to his own preference for much younger girls.

Yeah, I'm sure Trump is scared of Hillary bringing that fake nonsense up in a debate.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13094362_268954960106196_6045526924982035609_n.jpg?oh=7729f66523018c5704ccd04f5142e760&oe=57ACA9E1

In 1975 Donald Trump was 29 (born in 1946 according to wiki).  So I suspect the rest of that is bullshit as well.

Edit, I might have misunderstood that the info image was implying Trump was the rapist and she defended him.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Personally I believe that the founders meaning of a natural born citizen is a child of two US citizens born on US soil.  It's what came later that changed it.

But after Obama I don't know that I think it matters much anymore.  And Ted isn't going to win the nomination anyway.

You two should read the quotes I've posted.

Like your belief that Trump is pro gun, you're completely and wretchedly wrong on this.

The founders absolutely did not mean a child of two citizens born on US soil.  Not even close.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regardless of who wins, that meme would be WAY more effective with an old picture of Hillary. Random crying girl and disclaimer about the random crying girl not being the actual victim undermines the story and casts doubt on its credibility.

We're going to need to produce the best propaganda we can if we want to keep Hillary out of the White House...

ETA:

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:12:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

In 1975 Donald Trump was 29 (born in 1946 according to wiki).  So I suspect the rest of that is bullshit as well.

Edit, I might have misunderstood that the info image was implying Trump was the rapist and she defended him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Audio of Hillary laughing about how she got a guy who raped a 12 year old off even though he was guilty;

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#14]
When confronted with actual info about the topic on hand, abandon thread or post non related memes.

Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#15]
i have long maintained that he is Canadian.  He renounced his Canadian citzenship a few years back but that doesn't change the fact that he's born in Canada and only his grandmother is American.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
i have long maintained that he is Canadian.  He renounced his Canadian citzenship a few years back but that doesn't change the fact that he's born in Canada and only his grandmother is American.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Really OP?

I'll be that sounded brilliant in your head.

Nick

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I can remember back when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger was popular and was being considered for a run for President.  Most republicans didn't have a problem with that.  Funny how things change.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:03:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence.

I've become convinced over the last few months of casual observation that the reason he is a former (failed) politician is he just isn't smart enough to lie effectively.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

America-180.  

Wait, he was a politician?

America-180 is the establishment.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:56:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I can remember back when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger was popular and was being considered for a run for President.  Most republicans didn't have a problem with that.  Funny how things change.
View Quote

That's not true.

Not eligible means not eligible...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:02:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

His parents were visiting Canada for a few years, and Ted was born.  Because of Canada's laws, he was a Canadian citizen.  But because of our laws, he's a natural-born U.S. citizen.  His mother is a U.S. citizen and his father was a longtime legal resident of the US (later became a citizen).  Cruz's Canadian citizenship has nothing to do with anything.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

You've been watching a bit too much Demolition Man.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That's not true.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not true.

Depends on if we're discussing Constitutionally or State Dept policy based eligibility.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Nah, he just needs to go back to the Senate where he will do more good than continuing this charade.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

His parents were visiting Canada for a few years, and Ted was born.  Because of Canada's laws, he was a Canadian citizen.  But because of our laws, he's a natural-born U.S. citizen.  His mother is a U.S. citizen and his father was a longtime legal resident of the US (later became a citizen).  Cruz's Canadian citizenship has nothing to do with anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Natural born means born on our soil.
Citizens born beyond our borders are naturalized, not natural born.
That's the way it has been since they wrote "natural born" into the constitution.
If it took congress to pass a law giving you citizenship, then you're not a natural born citizen.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:07:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You continue to be wrong, despite multiple quotes being posted to the contrary.  You lack any understanding of the origins or use of the term during the time the Constitution was written, and you couldn't be more wrong.  Since it's been quoted repeatedly and you continue to be wrong, I'll try bigger font.  Maybe you forgot your reading glasses today.

British law in the 1700s:

laws in force in the 1700s recognized that children born outside of the British Empire to subjects of the Crown were subjects themselves and explicitly used “natural born” to encompass such children. These statutes provided that children born abroad to subjects of the British Empire were “natural-born Subjects . . . to all Intents, Constructions, and Purposes whatsoever.”   The Framers, of course, would have been intimately familiar with these statutes and the way they used terms like “natural born,” since the statutes were binding law in the colonies before the Revolutionary War.

The Naturalization Act of 1790:

the First Congress established that children born abroad to U.S. citizens were U.S. citizens at birth, and explicitly recognized that such children were “natural born Citizens.” The Naturalization Act of 1790 provided that “the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens

The framers of the Constitution who sat on the committe who drafted the Naturalization Act of 1790:

The actions and understandings of the First Congress are particularly persuasive because so many of the Framers of the Constitution were also members of the First Congress. That is particularly true in this instance, as eight of the eleven members of the committee that proposed the natural born eligibility requirement to the Convention served in the First Congress and none objected to a definition of “natural born Citizen” that included persons born abroad to citizen parents

Natural born does not and has never meant "born on our soil".

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:24:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
<snip>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
<snip>

The immigration law you quote was repealed in 1795, it only lasted 5 years & it does not exist.
The Constitution still remains the same.
This is what matters;

Article II Section 1 Clause 5:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

"Natural born citizen" and "citizen of the US at the time of the adoption of the Constitution" are 2 different things for a reason.
The only exception was made for people who were born before the US was a country because otherwise there would not have been a president until someone had a kid & that kid grew up.

If it takes a law passed by Congress to grant you citizenship, then you're not natural born.

Watch the video, it's explained clearly.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:32:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ah yes, I should take the word of a guy who wrote "New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies" over a discussion by lawyers discussing the historical and legal origins and meaning of the term "natural born citizen".

Jesus.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:22:45 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

The term "Natural Born Citizen" only comes up as a requirement for US president. Here is a vid that shows exactly the intent of that phase and where it was derived from and what the intent of the framers of the US Constitution had in mind when the used it.

Proving with absolutely no doubt that not only is Cruz ineligible to run as president, but Obama is illegitimate as well. Anti-Americans can spew names like "birthers" and what not at those who believe in the rule of law and US Constitution, but that does not change the law as written nor its intent. If we had a true balance of power as intended in our government this would not even be an issue.

Perhaps its time for anyone to run for US president to must first prove they are a natural born US citizen, not wait until someone takes the WH to debate the issue.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=17430

View Quote
Not this shit again.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:29:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not this shit again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The term "Natural Born Citizen" only comes up as a requirement for US president. Here is a vid that shows exactly the intent of that phase and where it was derived from and what the intent of the framers of the US Constitution had in mind when the used it.

Proving with absolutely no doubt that not only is Cruz ineligible to run as president, but Obama is illegitimate as well. Anti-Americans can spew names like "birthers" and what not at those who believe in the rule of law and US Constitution, but that does not change the law as written nor its intent. If we had a true balance of power as intended in our government this would not even be an issue.

Perhaps its time for anyone to run for US president to must first prove they are a natural born US citizen, not wait until someone takes the WH to debate the issue.

Not this shit again.

Trump supporters have nothing, so they must cling to whatever the Donald said. It must be true. Totally not a cult.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:13:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Not this shit again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not this shit again.

When some of them go full retard, the best option is full ignore unfortunately.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Natural born citizen has never been defined.

We know his mother is and was a US citizen at the time of his birth.

HE IS A CITIZEN.

move the fuck on.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Born of an adult US citizen traveling under a visa.  Of course there was also McCain who was born of US parents living outside the US.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The immigration law you quote was repealed in 1795, it only lasted 5 years & it does not exist.
This is what matters;

"Natural born citizen" and "citizen of the US at the time of the adoption of the Constitution" are 2 different things for a reason.
The only exception was made for people who were born before the US was a country because otherwise there would not have been a president until someone had a kid & that kid grew up.

If it takes a law passed by Congress to grant you citizenship, then you're not natural born.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>

This is what matters;

Article II Section 1 Clause 5:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

The part of the constitution doesn't have anything to do with your argument, because it doesn't define natural-born.  It is a complete non-sequitor.  The entire debate is WHAT IS A NATURAL-BORN CITIZEN.  That part of the constitution in no way addresses that.

If an American couple visit, oh, let's say Ireland, and have a kid, do you believe that that kid is ineligible to run for president?

If you are born a citizen, you are a natural-born citizen.  You weren't naturalized at any point in your life.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:01:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Born of an adult US citizen traveling under a visa.  Of course there was also McCain who was born of US parents living outside the US.
View Quote

McCain was born on US soil - that's what the Canal Zone was until stupid Carter gave it away...
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#37]
You birthers really need to stop the insanity.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Those forms (e.g. FS-545, etc...) are a certify foreign birth to US parents and US nationality by birth. They are distinguishable from naturalization documents.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top