BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you have to ask, you're not ready. Move along back to the shallow end of the dating pool before you get in over your head.
View Quote

What's your horse's name?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If you have to ask, you're not ready. Move along back to the shallow end of the dating pool before you get in over your head.
View Quote

Are you a horse chick?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote

Hmm.  Sounds like a horse chick has entered the thread.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And she's single, very pretty. The last horse chick I dated didn't end well. My head tells me to eject but my other head tells me to FO.
View Quote

If she has red hair and is an ER nurse who also sells essential oils online....go for it....
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Most horse chicks are fucking nuts.

Don't date the crazy.

Crazy =  Nurses, School Teachers, Psych Majors (or any chick in the psych field)
ER NURSES are TRIPLE CRAZY.  Stay the fuck away.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:36:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Without pointing a finger at anyone in this thread, every horse woman I've known thought they were some kind of great catch, God's little gift to mankind.  I don't want to paint with a broad brush, but every one I've known, and the number is north of twenty, was far, far more trouble and headache than she was worth.  Without the horses they may have been great people, but the horse thing is like a drug addiction that they can't control.

Imagine Jeep + Harley x 1000

One I knew was the beneficiary of a large trust fund with a $250k yearly payout.  She didn't work and spent 80% of the money on horses, horse property or horse gear.  She lived in a shit little, cheap ass apartment and drove a beater car that was falling apart.  She was hotter than fuck, but every thought in her head was "horses".  The only time she even wanted to fuck was just after getting off a horse.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

My dear there is absolutely nothing sophisticated about riding a horse.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A guy who's ready to date a woman doesn't go running to an Internet forum or anyone else to ask if he should.

A man who starts threads on an Internet forum with the goal of hearing a bunch of other guys ridicule women and call them crazy isn't ready to date anyone, as he has the maturity of a 12 year old.

You did one or the other. And it's not like these exact opinions haven't been expressed 8700 times before this. Maybe more. This thread is bad, and you should feel bad.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:04:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a dog and a cat. No horses.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:05:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My answer wasn't predicated on anything having to do with a horse.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is she a nurse?  Because it gets really fun when they are a horse chick AND a nurse.
View Quote

No kidding, dude. I Iearned that one the hard way.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:25:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Despicable-Me-Minion-Saying-What.gif

A guy who's ready to date a woman doesn't go running to an Internet forum or anyone else to ask if he should.

A man who starts threads on an Internet forum with the goal of hearing a bunch of other guys ridicule women and call them crazy isn't ready to date anyone, as he has the maturity of a 12 year old.

You did one or the other. And it's not like these exact opinions haven't been expressed 8700 times before this. Maybe more. This thread is bad, and you should feel bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Despicable-Me-Minion-Saying-What.gif

That's the joke.

Honestly, who would be surprised if this woman doesn't even exist?

It's a funny stereotype, no need to get all defensive.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's the joke.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the joke.

Meh. He does this all the time. First with his FiveSolas account, and now with this one. The joke (if it is one) is mighty worn out by now.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I must have been in the shallowest mother fucking pool then.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#15]
How does OP feel about shoveling horse shit and throwing bales of hay?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:49:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, fair enough.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:57:30 PM EDT
[#17]
go for it!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:59:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And a red head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is she a nurse?  Because it gets really fun when they are a horse chick AND a nurse.

And a red head.

Named tiffany
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Meh. He does this all the time. First with his FiveSolas account, and now with this one. The joke (if it is one) is mighty worn out by now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the joke.

Then why are you here?  I mean, this thread appears to annoy you, so why go places that annoy you_
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Then why are you here?  I mean, this thread appears to annoy you, so why go places that annoy you_
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He does this all the time. First with his FiveSolas account, and now with this one. The joke (if it is one) is mighty worn out by now.

On the contrary. I'm quite entertained. Not quite as entertained as when I told a bunch of single moms that men should have the right to terminate financial responsibility for unwanted pregnancies/children prior to the legal limit for the woman to be able to obtain an abortion, but entertained nonetheless. They were discussing how to secretly go after a guy for child support after he expressed that he wanted nothing to do with an unplanned pregnancy.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:46:30 PM EDT
[#21]
I've been around a LOT of horse chicks, dated 'em, lived on a horse farm where they congregated.

They are all bat-shit crazy.

Every last one of them.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

you said hay twice
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife is a horse chick.

They're all batshit crazy and expensive.

The biggest expense in my life now is the hobby farm we own down the road.  Horses, tractor, feed, hay, fencing, barn, tack room, feed, hay, etc etc etc.  

you said hay twice

Have you ever been around a horse. They eat to live and live to eat.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:05:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Married one. I'm OK with it.
View Quote

I married one too, luckily she's not a redhead.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take a few riding lessons, then come back and report.

Quoted:

It beats the shit out of treadmills, exercise bikes, and rowing machines.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Ocala?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got to ask, OP you're not originally from Florida are you?

No, but I've been here most my life.

I knew it.

I spent my childhood in what used to be a nice city in Central Florida back in the 1980s' that had a lot of horse farms.

If you from there, you wouldn't even need to ask that question.

Ocala?
Ocala was never and still isn't "nice". That place has always given me the creeps. Like rich people who happen the be like the folks fromThe Hills Have Eyes.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

OP gonna get pegged with a horse dildo and have his colon ruptured like the guy from Boing.
View Quote
Fixed

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#27]
So are you going to fo or not OP?   Update us on your thought process.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:32:05 PM EDT
[#28]
stay away from this woman.

Want property?  cool, I bet she does too.  oh wait, it has to be well manicured and fenced off pasture...well thats expensive.

But owning one horse shouldn't be that bad right?  oh wait.  theyre companion animals...they need some horse friends.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Shes not a horse chick if she has another job. PERIOD.  Only the dedicated have a horse barn and do it 24/7.  THEN she can earn "horse chick".  Until then, just a tourist.  I have 18 hay burners outside right now, so yes, I am an expert.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What's the worst that could happen?
View Quote

He could lose a kidney,  or his balls... horse chicks are 87 kinds of crazy. ..
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:05:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife is a horse chick.

They're all batshit crazy and expensive.

The biggest expense in my life now is the hobby farm we own down the road.  Horses, tractor, feed, hay, fencing, barn, tack room, feed, hay, etc etc etc.  

you said hay twice

Sounds like a Blazing Saddles joke.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I've done all of that shit.  My uncle used to raise hackney ponies and I've spent a fair amount of time around them.  I know the drill.

Horses are stupid, 4 legged pissing shit machines that are more trouble than they are worth.  Outside of transportation, betting on races & warfare the best things that horses produce are glue and jello.

Sorry, I hate horses.  They are best seen at someone elses farm, where you don't have to do any of the work required to maintain them and you can keep them at a distance.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#34]
You mean should you leave your moms basement?  I wouldn't, if I were you
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#35]
What sucks is that there are a lot of extremely hot and fit horse women due to their sport...  but ALL, not 87%, not half, ALL of the ones I have been with have been batshit.

No FO.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:30:53 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Yeah, I've done all of that shit.  My uncle used to raise hackney ponies and I've spent a fair amount of time around them.  I know the drill.

Horses are stupid, 4 legged pissing shit machines that are more trouble than they are worth.  Outside of transportation, betting on races & warfare the best things that horses produce are glue and jello.

Sorry, I hate horses.  They are best seen at someone elses farm, where you don't have to do any of the work required to maintain them and you can keep them at a distance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're wrong on one thing.... Horse produces excellent steaks.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#37]
I have a friend who is a horse girl who is fairly normal. Though I don't live with her.

Basically though you compete with an animal who is perfect. I'd date one- just not marry one:

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I dated one for a while.  One Horse, Nurse and two inside cats.  Never again....Yes, the sex is good, but I'll never use my real name or cell phone again
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Now I have just heard this but the rumor on the street is that horse ladies have really sloppy messed up nether regions.  YMMV...
View Quote

That's not my experience at all. Toned, tight, and excellent Kegel muscles are the norm.

Of course, I favored dressage and hunter jumper chicks - no idea about other types.

Some of the best summers of my teenage life were spent mucking stalls and working a lunge line at a local stable. Being surrounded by bored, monied older women was absolutely glorious. It's a smile on my face that my wife will NEVER figure out
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ocala was never and still isn't "nice". That place has always given me the creeps. Like rich people who happen the be like the folks fromThe Hills Have Eyes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got to ask, OP you're not originally from Florida are you?

No, but I've been here most my life.

I knew it.

I spent my childhood in what used to be a nice city in Central Florida back in the 1980s' that had a lot of horse farms.

If you from there, you wouldn't even need to ask that question.

Ocala?

Thats ok, I always though Miami was third world shit hole.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What's the worst that could happen?
View Quote

She feeds you a sugar cube and a few carrots, then the next thing you know you wake up as a Gelding.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No, she's a retail manager
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, she's a retail manager

So... She needs someone to come to horse events,with her and eventually mortgage himself to the hilt to buy her horse, right?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#44]
The only thing that's running trough my mind right now is a girl with a fetish for bondage, latex and wearing hooves, a bridle and a buttplug tail.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!

(Yeah! I have a filthy mind, better wear waders when you walk inside).
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Well I will say one thing after having been dragged to countless horse shows is that is the nicest looking group of women butts in one place.  The view makes watching horses run around in circles more bearable.  

If you're a butt guy it could be worth putting up with it.  My experience will all women is they're at the bare minimum batshit crazy so might as well enjoy what they offer.  

It was and still is for me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

or a Red head....or a Teacher......
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:30:45 PM EDT
[#47]

I am confused about one thing tho...

Does money attract horses?

.. Or do horses attract money??

Just Saying....

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:00:05 PM EDT
[#48]
I married one.  

1.  She loves the horse(s).  My wife loves me very much.  Perhaps more than I really deserve.  But if forced her to make the decision between me and her horses, she would choose the horses.  It's a part of who she is.  No different than if she said to you to choose between her and the guns you have.  

2.  She will want you to share in the experience.  So if your icky sicky around things like horse shit and shit mud and piss...then...well...you may suffer.  Same thing with helping out with things like shoveling the shit, stacking hay, feeding them, cleaning them, etc.  It all smells bad.  It's a lot of work too.  

3.  Fuckers are expensive.  Period.  Between hay, tack, medications, trimmings/shoes, shit for the land they roam on...shit adds up.  Quickly.  

4.  My wife can ride...if you catch my drift
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Posting here made me remember why I fell for my wife and all her crazy expensive horseshit.  I mean that both literally and figuratively.

This was the first pic she ever sent me when we starting talking.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#50]
There are two kinds of horse chicks: you can't afford either one.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top