Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 427
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Says the people who fawn over tax returns/Mark Cuban's opinion and Trump calling a fatty a fatty.  
View Quote

Look just above you (on the previous page). I think the attacks on Trump from the left are bullshit.

I don't need to repeat lies from the left in order to criticize Trump, unlike what you're doing to Cruz.

And Cruz lost, get over it. Cruz will not ban you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:03:54 AM EDT
[#2]
And

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:19:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There's a big difference between not wanting to be on the defense, and being defenseless.

Pence neither counter-attacked nor defended, when Trump was attacked.  In many instances, he just silently shook his head, and endured the beating.
View Quote

"Trump said [indefensible statement]."

Pence was dealt a really shitty hand, and did a really good job with it nonetheless.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Pence was dealt a really shitty hand, and did a really good job with it nonetheless.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There's a big difference between not wanting to be on the defense, and being defenseless.

Pence neither counter-attacked nor defended, when Trump was attacked.  In many instances, he just silently shook his head, and endured the beating.

He did a GREAT fucking job!!!

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:27:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Fuck preparing. Fuck winning.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

God help us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I go for less insulting people but I do realize that my desire is outmoded these days.

You haven't internalized the merger of the political system and the "entertainment industry".

In order to be successful in the former politicians must be proficient at the latter.

Once the majority of politicians have honed their entertainment skills, the nation will experience significant cost savings.
Yea its like every TV show has to inject politics into itself.  

99% liberal shit.

If Trump wins every politician who sees a potential president when he/she looks in a mirror will want to be the host of hes/her own "reality TV" show.
The merger will move forward several long steps.

God help us.

There is no evidence from which a rational person can draw the conclusion that God intervenes in U.S. politics.
For better or worse, you're on your own.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:43:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
http://img.ctrlv.in/img/16/10/05/57f50dbe3a58d.png

Fuck preparing. Fuck winning.
View Quote

What can Trump possibly learn?

He knows everything.

He is without flaws.

He is perfect in every respect.

He dominated that first debate.

He won it easily.

He will win this next one easily.

47 States.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:01:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but I'm not.  

What a petty, insignificant, small, piece of garbage man Trump is.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/many-people-are-saying-that-donald-trump-is-mad-about-m-1787428755

Many People Are Saying That Donald Trump Is Mad About Mike Pence's Good Reviews

I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but I'm not.  

What a petty, insignificant, small, piece of garbage man Trump is.  

sTrump - "Mike, YOU'RE FIRED"
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Is this going to be another "Why don't they like me?" event for sTrump?
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I think as more of these media stories come out comparing Pence's debate performance with Trump's you will see that Trump's ego will -force- him to say or tweet something to diminish Pence.  Can't have the "team" win something where Trump doesn't get 110 percent of the credit...

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 1:43:21 PM EDT
[#11]
https://twitter.com/MonmouthPoll/status/783713771973910532

MonmouthPoll
?@MonmouthPoll

BREAKING:  Ohio
HRC 44
DJT 42
GJ 5
(was 43-39 in August)

#OHSen
Portman 54
Strickland 39
(was 48-40 in August)
View Quote

ETA D+4 is what they used, which is wishful thinking in Ohio.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://twitter.com/MonmouthPoll/status/783713771973910532

MonmouthPoll

?@MonmouthPoll

BREAKING:  Ohio

HRC 44

DJT 42

GJ 5

(was 43-39 in August)

#OHSen

Portman 54

Strickland 39

(was 48-40 in August)
FTS

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Man his skin is so thin, I hope he never goes blood thinners.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Says the people who fawn over tax returns/Mark Cuban's opinion and Trump calling a fatty a fatty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Who is this Mark Cuban guy?  I never heard of him before a this election season.  Why should we care about him?

Very good piece.
...a Lindsay supporter wrote to Buckley, decrying his plan to run: “It seems to me that we, the members of a minority party, must unite in one purpose, namely, to strengthen the Republican Party and to get Republicans elected. . . . I believe that, as soon as the campaign dust settles and he enters upon his mayoral duties, he will turn out to be a good Republican.”

Here was Buckley’s response: “I have a much higher opinion of John Lindsay than you. He is not the hypocrite you suppose, who will suddenly discover sound principles on arriving at high office. . . . It is my judgment that John Lindsay will do as much harm to the Republican Party if he is elected and becomes powerful, as anyone who has threatened the Party’s role as a defender of the tablets in recent history. If the Republican Party is transformed in his image, I shall give you the Republican Party, and go elsewhere.”

Buckley was right: Lindsay ended up being a disastrous mayor, governing from the hard left while maintaining his Republican Party membership. He presided over the near-destruction of America’s greatest city. Fantasy Lindsay didn’t exist.

Fantasy Trump doesn’t either. Trump is just Trump: a powerful personality with an agenda and a plan all his own. Pretending him away is delusional and dangerous. If we’re going to elect him, at least let’s be honest about what he is — and what he isn’t.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Is Michael Bloomberg a member here? I seem to recall similar statements from someone else who claimed to be in Trump's circle.

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:02:31 PM EDT
[#17]

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/06/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign.html

Donald J. Trump’s
support has plunged across the swing-state map over the last 10 days,
wiping out his political recovery from September and threatening to undo
weeks of Republican gains in the battle for control of Congress.

View Quote

For
his party, Mr. Trump’s reversal in fortune comes at the worst possible
moment: Having muted their criticism of Mr. Trump in hopes that he could
at least run competitively through Election Day, Republicans must
decide in the next few days, rather than weeks, whether to seek distance
from his wobbly campaign.

Should
Mr. Trump falter badly in his second debate with Hillary Clinton on
Sunday in St. Louis, Republican congressional candidates may take it as a
cue to flee openly from their nominee, said two senior Republicans
involved at high levels of the campaign who spoke on the condition of
anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss private party
strategy.

Liesl
Hickey, a Republican strategist involved in several House races in
swing states, said she was dismayed by a sudden exodus of independent
voters in more diverse parts of the country.

"They
are really starting to pull away from Trump,” said Ms. Hickey,
describing his soaring unpopularity with independents as entering
"uncharted territory.”

Bu-bye Congress.  Bu-bye 240 year old experiment called America and the rest of the free world.  

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Is Michael Bloomberg a member here? I seem to recall similar statements from someone else who claimed to be in Trump's circle.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuDCdhKWEAAuS7Z.jpg:large
View Quote

America-First is actually Michael Bloomberg?

I KNEW IT!
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:08:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's statements are not that indefensible.  For example, Kaine said that Trump said (to paraphrase):  "Mexicans are rapists and criminals," or something along those lines.  But Trump never actually said that.  If you look at Trump's actual comment in context, you can see it's totally defensible, because Trump specifically said some of them were good people, which Kaine omitted.  And Kaine omitted these things intentionally to mislead the public about what Trump actually said.

So yes, actually Pence could have defended a lot of Trump's statements in circumstances like these.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Donald Trump Takes Credit for Mike Pence’s Debate Performance

http://time.com/4520238/donald-trump-mike-pence-debate-performance/

Donald Trump praised Mike Pence’s debate performance Wednesday afternoon, but he said the credit is really due to the top of the ticket.

View Quote

"Mike Pence did an incredible job, and I’m getting a lot of credit because that’s really my first so-called choice,
that was my first hire,” Trump said in Henderson, Nevada. "I’d argue
that Mike had the single most decisive victory in the history of vice
presidential debates. I believe that, too. And last night America also
got to look firsthand at my judgment.”

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#21]
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/783850273420738560

Sean Hannity Verified account
?@seanhannity

@megynkelly u should be mad at  @HillaryClinton   Clearly you support her. And @realDonaldTrump did talk to u.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bloomberg hates Trump? Excellent! Therefore if Trump wins, Bloomberg won't have influence over Trump because Trump will be angry about Bloomberg attacking him during the election.  Trump would probably want to get him back by getting even tougher on protecting the 2A and stopping illegal immigration to get revenge.

I never would have guessed so many on this forum would rather side with Hillary Clinton and Bloomberg than Trump.  If you criticize Trump so insistently during the general election, you're helping the liberals who criticize Trump seem as if they have more credibility, which increases the chances Hillary Clinton wins the election.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Bloomberg hates Trump? Excellent! Therefore if Trump wins, Bloomberg won't have influence over Trump because Trump will be angry about Bloomberg attacking him during the election.  Trump would probably want to get him back by getting even tougher on protecting the 2A and stopping illegal immigration to get revenge.

I never would have guessed so many on this forum would rather side with Hillary Clinton and Bloomberg than Trump.  If you criticize Trump so insistently during the general election, you're helping the liberals who criticize Trump seem as if they have more credibility, which increases the chances Hillary Clinton wins the election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:03:57 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/783850273420738560

Sean Hannity Verified account

?@seanhannity

@megynkelly u should be mad at  @HillaryClinton   Clearly you support her. And @realDonaldTrump did talk to u.

What a fucking turdball.  

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:21:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Trump's statements are not that indefensible.  For example, Kaine said that Trump said (to paraphrase):  "Mexicans are rapists and criminals," or something along those lines.  But Trump never actually said that.  If you look at Trump's actual comment in context, you can see it's totally defensible, because Trump specifically said some of them were good people, which Kaine omitted.  And Kaine omitted these things intentionally to mislead the public about what Trump actually said.

So yes, actually Pence could have defended a lot of Trump's statements in circumstances like these.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, THAT was a defensible statement.  Pence COULD have said, "NO, Trump said that all of the Mexican Rapists and Criminals they send over are Rapists and Criminals."  

Rather than focus on the issues and policy, Pence could have studied up on all the stuff Trump said.   He could have hired experts to help him learn all the stupid shit Trump said!

Trump advocating Saudi Arabia be able to get a nuke.   Pence decided to not defend that.  What SHOULD he have said?
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:25:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yes, THAT was a defensible statement.  Pence COULD have said, "NO, Trump said that all of the Mexican Rapists and Criminals they send over are Rapists and Criminals."  

Rather than focus on the issues and policy, Pence could have studied up on all the stuff Trump said.   He could have hired experts to help him learn all the stupid shit Trump said!

Trump advocating Saudi Arabia be able to get a nuke.   Pence decided to not defend that.  What SHOULD he have said?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pence decided not to defend sTrump

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:42:42 AM EDT
[#27]

It is fucking stupid to oppose your guy during an election.
The nationalreview is fucking stupid and you are right at home with them Top_Secret
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 1:10:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump's statements are not that indefensible.  For example, Kaine said that Trump said (to paraphrase):  "Mexicans are rapists and criminals," or something along those lines. But Trump never actually said that.  If you look at Trump's actual comment in context, you can see it's totally defensible, because Trump specifically said some of them were good people, which Kaine omitted.  And Kaine omitted these things intentionally to mislead the public about what Trump actually said.

Did you guys even listen to the debate?  Pence defended Trump saying almost exactly what is in red above.  He told Kaine "you brought up the mexican thing again, but trump said many were good people, you keep leaving that out of the quote."  Then he went on to clarify that trump was talking about criminal aliens.

If you are going to bag on Pence for not defending trump at least pick some stupid shit trump said that Pence didn't defend him on.

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 1:39:06 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

The nationalreview is fucking stupid and you are right at home with them Top_Secret
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"All of the media that posts things that might be critical of Trump is failing and fucking stupid and irrelevant, but Drudge and Breitbart and Alex Jones are obviously amazing and fantastic and yuuuuuge and bigly.'

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 1:53:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Wow. Almost 300 pages of pure fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 2:06:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amazing...

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 2:09:20 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for coming out.

Did you sign the pledge on page 87?

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 2:10:27 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Amazing...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Amazing...

What's 'amazing' is having nominated Don Trump as the conservative nominee.  

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 5:25:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wow. Almost 300 pages of pure fucking stupid awesome.
View Quote

FIFY.

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 5:50:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing...

Funnier yet is how the most diehard Trumptards fight to keep this thread alive.

We get it, you have a NY liberal running against a NY liberal.  And the guy can't even be bothered enough to practice enough for a debate.  We know you know your guy sucks.  Don't shit on us cause we point it out.

But really, most voters need to stay the fuck home.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 6:10:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And the guy can't even be bothered enough to practice enough for a debate.
View Quote

I have hopes that the enormity of what they've done will sink in on Sunday, when Trump totally blows it.

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 6:23:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Amazing...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing...

If Hillary wins....You will see why they knew better than to let us elect Trump!
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 6:48:14 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
If Hillary wins....You will see why they knew better than to let us elect Trump!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amazing...

Cruz would be +15 in California....

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing...

People here have the power to "let" you elect Trump?

You should ask them to do so.  Try saying "please."
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:25:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He's not "my guy". As long as Trump remains the face of the Republican party, I will not be a Republican. Pretty simple.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:32:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

He should've said, "Media reports have said that Saudi Arabia already owns some Pakistani nukes in Pakistan and delivery vehicles in Saudi Arabia. And that's because they didn't trust Obama and Hillary on Iran."
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:21:02 AM EDT
[#43]

The Trump Cult was correct. He is putting states in play that another Republican nominee wouldn't be able to.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nuclear proliferation
Putin
NATO
Deportation force
Tax Returns

All statements where Trump said something, and Pence was forced to ignore it or pretend Trump never said it.

Pence did the best he could with his garbage hand, but it was still a garbage hand.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:44:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Did you guys even listen to the debate?  Pence defended Trump saying almost exactly what is in red above.  He told Kaine "you brought up the mexican thing again, but trump said many were good people, you keep leaving that out of the quote."  Then he went on to clarify that trump was talking about criminal aliens.

If you are going to bag on Pence for not defending trump at least pick some stupid shit trump said that Pence didn't defend him on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's statements are not that indefensible.  For example, Kaine said that Trump said (to paraphrase):  "Mexicans are rapists and criminals," or something along those lines. But Trump never actually said that.  If you look at Trump's actual comment in context, you can see it's totally defensible, because Trump specifically said some of them were good people, which Kaine omitted.  And Kaine omitted these things intentionally to mislead the public about what Trump actually said.

Maybe I should have posted, "Pence decided not to defend all of sTrump's bullshit statements/policies"

Pence is a much better man than sTrump. He chose not to defend the lesser man's every fault

Clearer?
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There is no evidence from which a rational person can draw the conclusion that God intervenes in U.S. politics.
View Quote

False post... Is false...

The Founding Fathers presented a strong case against your false argument...

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:24:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

The problem with Trumps, "statements" are that he constantly and consistently contradicts himself...He hands his enemies a lot of contradictory "statements" that do not add up...

Yeah, the "Mexicans are rapists" statement is taken out of context. He was defending --if you look at the context-- those who come here to work, and castigating those who come here and commit crime.

Trumps defense --after the Convention-- are that those who come here to displace American workers will be given "legal status" (amnesty) so they can vote for more socialism until the day they die in the Democrat Party. And those who commit crimes will be sent home.

Not much of a defense from a conservative perspective.

The truth... Pence is not a bad and immoral person. Between Trump and Hillary and her running mate, Pence is the only one with an ounce of ethics and morality.

Pence was given a crap sandwich to defend, regardless of which direction you approach this...
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xU7S1nWBrFQ/maxresdefault.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xU7S1nWBrFQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for proving my point.
The Founding fathers have nothing to do with U.S. politics. They designed the government, not the current political system, although I'm certain the distinction escapes you.

And even the system of government they designed is gone and has been so for more than a century.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#50]
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/299473-trump-threatens-to-sue-over-nasty-campaign-ads

Speaking at a rally in Henderson, Nev., the GOP presidential nominee insisted he would help veterans if elected and complained that he was unfairly targeted by negative advertising.

“And then I saw today ... a commercial where — it was really a nasty commercial, totally made up, about me with vets,” Trump said.

“There is nobody that loves the vets more or respects the vets more. They’re spending hundreds of millions of dollars on false commercials, and it’s a disgrace. So what we’ll do, I guess we’ll sue them. Let’s sue them.”
View Quote
Page / 427
Top Top